[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

crystal stones for meditation

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

How effective are crystal stones? I've done some research on their properties but I want to know done of your experiences and effectiveness of the stones.
>>
File: 1408105096351.jpg (93KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1408105096351.jpg
93KB, 600x800px
>>
>>17060047
not effective at all, useless even

as they are stones
>>
File: sling.jpg (34KB, 652x300px) Image search: [Google]
sling.jpg
34KB, 652x300px
>>17060059
>as they are stones
If i had this and hit you in the head with one you wouldn't say that.
>>
One day a jew made a bet that he will find a way to charge the gullible goyim for stones, even. The jew is happy.
>>
>>17060082
Yeah, because colorful stones haven't been used as a currency for tens of thousands of years.
>>
File: DiamondRing_14.jpg (591KB, 2048x2048px) Image search: [Google]
DiamondRing_14.jpg
591KB, 2048x2048px
>>17060059
>not effective at all, useless even
>as they are stones

Basement dweller unaware of the things one can get done with "stones".
>>
>>17060132
>Basement dweller unaware of the things one can get done with "stones".
Oh yes. Blood diamonds, the greatest symbol of love that ever was.
>>
>>17060141
>Oh yes. Blood diamonds, the greatest symbol of love that ever w
ofc, nothing says i love you like an african child without arms.
>>
>>17060151
lmfao

I love you /x/!
>>
>>17060151

Exactly, what's a kid with no arms going to do with a ring?
>>
File: Hh76aoY.jpg (676KB, 1800x944px) Image search: [Google]
Hh76aoY.jpg
676KB, 1800x944px
>>17060141

Yo! PC BRO! YO! WORD UP!
>>
It's amazing how the pretty stones with high resale value are always the ones with special magical properties, isn't it?
>>
>>17060171
>It's amazing how the pretty stones with high resale value are always the ones with special magical properties, isn't it?

Damn your clueless, you buy the STONES in the OP pic by the pound. Most food is more expensive.
>>
>>17060180
Op here, you seem like someone familiar with these stones, have you had any experiences with them?
>>
>>17060052
Have you ever used any of these stones?
>>
>>17060171

yeah, the good carnelian costs $2000 for a 1" stone. beautiful cut and very rare. i started learning about stones because of magic and realized that there are industries built around high end, polished and properly cut stones. people study for years to be stone cutters. maybe that's why freemasons are so popular, because they know how to cut stones?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.