[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reincarnation

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 1444953871632.jpg (24KB, 350x388px) Image search: [Google]
1444953871632.jpg
24KB, 350x388px
I have no idea if it's truly real and no way to prove it, but I kind of hope it is. It would be comforting to learn that our souls are eternal instead of short and limited to a single human lifespan, or that even before you were born you had a legacy spanning millenia.
>>
>>17059648
>I have no idea if it's truly real and no way to prove it, but I kind of hope it is
that's the basis of belief, congrats, you now believe in reincarnation
>>
well you could ofcourse get yourself some DMT and see if you can break through to the other side.
>>
Human life is specifically made for god realization, which will release you from the cycles of birth and death.
>>
File: Sweet-Shirt_500x500.jpg (53KB, 500x482px) Image search: [Google]
Sweet-Shirt_500x500.jpg
53KB, 500x482px
>Human life is specifically made for god realization
>>
>>17060544

Just because I want to believe doesn't mean I do. I can't force a belief.
>>
>>17060544
Not the basis of belief
>>
Reincarnation is pretty cool and all and probably more likely then heaven or hell or any of those things.
Highly Paranormal Janitor said its like 75% likely but he doesn't actually know it was just an educated guess
>>
File: Tokyo_street_4.jpg (3MB, 3072x2304px) Image search: [Google]
Tokyo_street_4.jpg
3MB, 3072x2304px
>>17061797
Eternal heaven and hell really just seem like concepts used for mind control. Notice how all religions that have them have no evidence that specifically supports their EXACT beliefs yet you are somehow supposed to buy into the idea that the only way to get into hell is give up EVERYTHING that makes life great?
>>
>>17061921
Yeah exactly I know that angels and demons do exist but I'm still skeptical about heaven and hell. I think its more or less u just keep on reincarnating until you are done your job
>>
>>17060856
>hesrightyouknow.jpg

>>17061772
Sraddha (faith) and bhakti (devotion) are like a fruit. In the beginning, when unripe, it can be hard, bitter, unpleasant. Determination is needed to allow them to ripen. Any path must begin with faith, but the fruits of the path - at least the symptoms - can be elucidated and expected.

>>17061797
Vaishnavism has Heavens and Hells, but that is dealing with karma, and is strictly in the material world. Doing good deeds that still center around identifying with the body and its relations will allow a soul to travel to a material body that has better facility to enjoy this realm. The more souls benefited, and the longer lasting that benefit is, the more "good" your deed. Self-centered, exploitative deeds are "evil" and will send a soul to hellish realms where their subtle body (mind, intellect, false ego) is punished and conditioned for their next life, which will most likely be in an animal body.

>>17061921
>the only way to get into hell is give up EVERYTHING that makes life great?
I assume you meant Heaven, but I disagree, one can enjoy life and still make to Heaven, but this would not be the spiritual realm, the abode of God. To attain that abode, you must in one sense give up desiring this material realm.

More accurately, you give up the conception that you can enjoy separate from Krishna, that there is any notion of "separate" from Krishna. You don't give up everything so much as realize everything is from and meant for Krishna, and aspire to use it in His service.

Think of it like vector forces. Karma pushes one back and forth through endless lives on the horizontal, "material ethics" path. This is dharma, this is morality, this is religion. Yet there is another direction, and a rare soul gets a vertical push into one of the three forms of transcendence (Brahman, Paramatma, Bhagavan). This is sanatan-dharma, this is spirituality.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.