[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can we get a nightmare thread going?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: nightmare.jpg (6KB, 470x265px) Image search: [Google]
nightmare.jpg
6KB, 470x265px
Can we get a nightmare thread going?
>>
Just dreamed that my bad was full of spider and i couldent get out, i was stuck by tons of spider....
>>
File: 1436155548637.gif (1MB, 200x210px) Image search: [Google]
1436155548637.gif
1MB, 200x210px
>>17059489
>>
File: wtf man.png (237KB, 500x370px) Image search: [Google]
wtf man.png
237KB, 500x370px
k ill start
>be dreaming
>morning
>me and bro on my couch where i sleep(i am on it)
>spider hanging on web right of us
>wtf?
>suddenly silent wave of centipedes, rouches, spiders explode from under couch
>bro yells at me for not cleaning my shit
>hfw picrelated
blur after that few dream secs later new nightmare too long to type but i can tell if you want. couch spider dream not really as spooky.
>>
File: 1448730616870.gif (971KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1448730616870.gif
971KB, 480x360px
>Be younger me
>Scared of ET, used to love the movie though
>Go to sleep one night with closet door opened slightly
>open eyes and see closet door opened slightly
>laying on my side and can't move
>See ETs long ass fingers creep out and slowly slide the closet door open
>ohshit.jpeg
>his head is revealed and he has sharp ass teeth as he smiles at me
>He whispers to me in a different language
>wake up scared shit less and close closet door

Ever since then and a few other closet related nightmares I can't sleep with the closet door open at all
>>
>see people on beach about to be hit by big wave
>yell at them to run
>they all turn to look at me at the same time
>when water pulls back they're in the same spot still watching me
>feel like a wave is coming for me next, though i'm not anywhere near the water
>wake up feeling sense of dread
what it mean
>>
I keep having more and more realistic nightmares. They didn't start until I was robbed at gunpoint about five years ago and usually dealt with that situation, but lately they've branched out. The latest one I can recall my younger brother and I were parking cars in a shed when I dinged his car against a wall and scratched it. We ended up in a fistfight and he took my phone and threw it into the bathtub, shattering the screen and I just started smashing his face into the side of the tub until he died.

The nightmares keep getting more and more violent.
>>
Had this one a few months ago:
It was set up like some TV documentary about a strange wedding that was held in a cathedral in Washington DC sometime in the 80s that was videotaped. The weird thing was that the wedding was a massive event with hundreds of attendees, and at one point the ceremony turned into this surreal nightmare. The bride began yelling and screaming in a way that inexplicably induced seizures (according to the documentary), then she randomly went into labor and gave horrific, bloody birth to something I can't remember. The police tried to raid the cathedral several times during the night but fell victim to the seizures.
And that's all I remember. A huge part of the horror was the greyscale VHS footage that was played (with my point of view being slightly off-center and obscure like all my dreams). The whole thing was overwhelmingly freaky as it was happening and it even woke me up
>>
File: 14448932755856.jpg (132KB, 483x670px) Image search: [Google]
14448932755856.jpg
132KB, 483x670px
>be me dreaming
>uncle has a giant boat
>friends tip it over and ruin it
>decide to party in my room
>retarded cousin couldn't turn the monitor on
>begin to rage because they gutted my PC/everything but the mobo still inside
>spend the vast rest of the time dreaming about rebuilding my entire computer
>finally get it don-
>everyone starts screaming in terror "OH M GOD"
>look over everyone is staring at a girl
>she is growing pale/grey and her fangs start growing longer and longer
>everyone is freaking out her face is just stuck staring right at me as I stare back shocked and frozen
>her fangs keep growing and growing suddenly her head shrinks and vanishes and super long pipes made of teeth blast all over the room
>wake up

Knew I should have used the toilet before sleeping.
>>
Not really a nightmare but the end kinda made me feel bad

The short version or what I can remember is that I was in a large underground mall complex thing and there were zombies apparently but I found a nice protected room connected to a hallway connected to another room, skip forward and some people want in but I don't want to open the door, I eventually do for some reason and a handful of people come in, skip forward some more and more people want in, eventually I try to let them in but for some reason they won't come in, so I yell at them to come in but before they all make it in a mob of zombies comes running down the hall, so I try to shut and lock the door but the people who want in push the door open in panic and I can't close the door all the way to lock it, so the zombies overrun us and I die

Lame I know but when it feels real it's kinda dreadful
>>
I had a dream I woke up in bed and I heard something outside my door, I thought I was actually awake in real life, it's night time and I walk down the hallway into the living room, I see two figures on the couch, it is my parents the room is the only one lit in the whole house.

They are stuffing food down their throats like pigs nonchalantly and food waste is all around them, now that I think back about it it was quite messed up because I don't know who was really siting there masquerading as my parents.
>>
had a really fucking weird nightmare where I was basically sacrificed or something

>in someones house, watching tv
>there with a friend of mine
>over the course of the dream I'm basically just watching TV and noticing the images are fucked up
>a guy turns his head and there's a distorted version of his face on the side of his head, stuff like that
>eventually the owner of the house (a teenage boy with a large black dog) invites me and friend to dinner "at last"
>decide this is fucking creepy and try to leave
>kid beats the shit out of my friend, suddenly I'm being tied to a pool table
>there's blood coming out of the holes in the corners of the table
>dog suddenly becomes an eagle(I didn't see this happen but for some reason my brain registered that the eagle was the black dog)
>teenage kid starts poking me with needles and draining my blood, lights fires around the room

At this point I wokeup sweating tits and scared shitless. couldn't sleep for like a day.

weird shit
>>
>be me
>be wakin down street
>bout grabe fruit
>eaten it, lady talken me
>wake up ina bed
>Crazy grape
>WTF
>>
Be me sleeping and dreaming deeply
Dreamt that I got kidnapped
Guy puts a gun on my head
Shoots I feel, hear the bullet penetrate my skull
Woke up with a massive headache
I go to grab a glass of water and realize that I'm still dreaming (ended lucid dreaming)
Decide that I can do whatever I want
I decide to go to my room
A large demonic demon is laying in my bed
I try to fly away
Demon grabs me and proceeds to rape me
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.