[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Returning to Your Past?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (113KB, 854x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
113KB, 854x640px
This may sound very stupid but I'm in need of some assistance and I know that a number of people on /x/ are knowledgeable about the occult/witchcraft/other such forces.

I want to restart my life, from about when I was a toddler - preferably with at least a modicum of my memories now, even if they're just in the form of an 'intuition' about certain actions at certain critical stages of my life up to this point. I'd be happy just to restart without memories if needs be.

Is there any way of achieving this? I'm open to all suggestions, even if they involve selling my soul or whatnot.

Again, I know this probably sounds odd and desperate but I am rather desperate at this stage.
>>
>>17059144
No, that's impossible and it will never fucking happen, despite what schizophrenics on the internet might say to the contrary.

Man up and face your problems, or kill yourself. If you have the freedom and the finances to whinge about your problems here, then it really can't be that bad.
>>
>>17059144
Damn dude, you're still looking for answers for this? Hate to break it to you bud. We simply can't do anything like that.
>>
Man up and pray for reincarnation
>>
>>17059144
I can't help with a restart, but you might be interested to know there's scientific information to suggest reincarnation is a fact. See Ian Stevenson's work to that effect. However, suicide is no good, so you know. It seems like you'll only reborn and shoved down a road that forces you to face the same exact kind of challenges (or perhaps, the personality is still immature, and bound to repeat the same kinds of mistakes) that you wanted to avoid. In other words, we all have to navigate our missteps and embarrassments and make good of circumstance. I wish there was an easier way, but it doesn't seem like it.
>>
>>17059683
Would that explain déjà vu?
We're briefly remembering those moments in time that our past life had experiences with almost infinite times before?
>>
>>17059697
It's been a while since I read Stevenson's work (he passed away in 2007, but others have taken up the mantle), but generally, some people are struck with such strong "deja vu" that they can literally describe details about buildings and locations that they have absolutely no right knowing. It seems to happen when there's a really strong connection with the location. So, at least for some people, it's explicit and would explain deja vu. Whether that's true for the rest of us (that can't remember a past life at all), I can't know. I presume as much, though.
>>
File: timetravel.jpg (2MB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
timetravel.jpg
2MB, 1920x1200px
>>17059144
I too wish to know as well.
Every path, method, or measure I've taken has always led me to a dead end.
Believe not in impossibilities for everything is only limited by the borders of our minds & imaginations.
Sacrifice, potions, machines, rituals, old texts, absolutely everything you can think of or uncover, I've tried tried them all.
My reason is very selfish I might add, considering the fact that all I wish to do is warn my entire family of the unfortunate deaths that would befall them by the time I turned sixteen years to twenty years of age.
The inheritance I received from them was more than enough to fund my "expedition" of sorts, in search of the ability to travel back in time.
Now I blow out thirty eight candles, hopefully wishing that I will one day find the answer to this colossal mystery.
There lies a problem though...
What if time is linear, what if it's in planes, or what if we're trapped in the current state.
By having no knowledge or experience with these could unfortunately lead to our demise in one way or another.
Perhaps time in any form or concept truly is a human construction and all that moves us through life is gravity alone.
Who knows at this point...
If you wish to know anything or want any information, ask me but only with the utmost sincerity.
>>
>>17059716
What if your family doesn't want to come back? If they've had the fortune to die early, please leave them alone.
>>
File: tt424.jpg (79KB, 565x495px) Image search: [Google]
tt424.jpg
79KB, 565x495px
>>17059724
I know it is very selfish of me, as I previously stated, to deny them the gift of eternal rest, but I struggled so hard without a family for many years.
The fact that they were not for holidays, birthdays, milestones in my life, to witness my first & second stillborn childremn, to be there for my first divorce, it had all had driven me to attempt suicide twice.
Both, my stomach pumped and the rope breaking were more than enough signs for me to realize that I would survive and live on solely to find the truth.
That is my reason for life now.
My only reason.
>>
>>17059731
Good luck, god sped, and love to you.
>>
>>17059731
You would do better to build your own family now and today, rather than force others to relive human lives without their proactive consent. Were you my relative who reran the timeline, I'd never forgive you. That said, there are many lonely people who want a family -- so put one together and stop dwelling on the past.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.