[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Share your opinions on 9/11. Was it an inside job? Pic related

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 21

File: image.jpg (284KB, 2048x1360px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
284KB, 2048x1360px
Share your opinions on 9/11. Was it an inside job?

Pic related
>>
Da joos.
>>
>>17058586
maybe.
A lot of demolitions experts agreed that it did look like a controlled collapse when the towers fell.
>>
File: its never happened.jpg (133KB, 800x640px) Image search: [Google]
its never happened.jpg
133KB, 800x640px
>>17058586
absolutely. I don't have a doubt anymore that it was not Islamic terrorists that bombed those towers, quite possible the U.S government and quite possibly a small number of people who only knew it was going to happen. Got a few 9/11 conspiracy pics...i'll post em'
>>
File: GOT EM.jpg (87KB, 751x960px) Image search: [Google]
GOT EM.jpg
87KB, 751x960px
>>17058794
>>
File: pilot-contradiction.jpg (130KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
pilot-contradiction.jpg
130KB, 960x960px
>>17058806
There's just too many weird inconsistencies for it to have NOT been an inside job. The government needed the public to rally around a cause so they could enter the middle-east with full support. I feel that's the reason this attack was pulled.
>>
9/11 being an inside job is the only crazy people conspiracy I actually believe and it's fucking terrifying.
>>
File: 1397163344572.jpg (153KB, 1023x771px) Image search: [Google]
1397163344572.jpg
153KB, 1023x771px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8XRMrMdn0NQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ssuAMNas1us
>>
>>17058586
I want to believe it was an inside job. Perspective that some goat farmers from bumfuck nowhere could done it without anyone noticing is too goddamn terrifying.
>>
File: wtc7.gif (493KB, 320x284px) Image search: [Google]
wtc7.gif
493KB, 320x284px
>>
File: wtc7.png (1MB, 1147x764px) Image search: [Google]
wtc7.png
1MB, 1147x764px
>Was it an inside job?
Yes.
>>
File: partymusic.jpg (82KB, 828x828px) Image search: [Google]
partymusic.jpg
82KB, 828x828px
>>
File: Aluminai_Akunai_Milinai.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Aluminai_Akunai_Milinai.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
Obviously fucking not.

>inb4 shill fag

Nope. It's just pretty clear that the United States was attacked. No idea why you neckbeards try to force this so hard. So what if it was a set up? Nothing changes. Do something productive with your lives.
>>
>>17058872

That pic is just a Green Screen.

They use Green Screen all the time to pretend they are on Location.

They were reporting about the building coming down but they were using old Green Screen Footage when they reported it.

The Media is deceptive.
>>
>>17058872
Do you honestly think she was standing outside with the tower in the background?
>>
>>17059127
Fed
>>
File: 911.webm (1MB, 488x360px) Image search: [Google]
911.webm
1MB, 488x360px
>>17058586
thermite
>>
File: image.jpg (129KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
129KB, 720x540px
>>17058586
Yes, it was an inside job.
>>
File: image.jpg (161KB, 806x536px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
161KB, 806x536px
>>17060073
>>
File: 119wjdw.jpg (109KB, 569x428px) Image search: [Google]
119wjdw.jpg
109KB, 569x428px
>>17058810
What if they WEREN'T "expert maneuvers" though...after all, they did crash.

What if the terrorist plan on 9/11 was to hijack 4 planes, and safely land in the middle east with 4 brand new planes and a shit ton of hostages?

But then the terrorist leaders had to pretend it was on purpose when the retards couldn't avoid hitting stuff
>>
>>17060073

Guess which one was battered by falling rubble from a taller building next to it?
>>
>>17060081
I doubt they would hire amateurs if that was actually their plan, and it in no way explains what looks to be a controlled demolition.
>>
File: image.jpg (58KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58KB, 400x300px
>>17060088
>>
>>17058810

They were only 'unheard of' maneuvers because no sane pilot would fly a passenger jet like they did because it's dangerous to the passengers, not because it was impossible or difficult for someone to do.
>>
Why would anyone want to kill americans?

Clearly the government has fooled us!
>>
A lot of professional architects belief this was a false flag event. There's supposed to be a very recent documentary that shows pretty much that.

I think these folk did the documentary, but don't quote me on that: http://www.ae911truth.org
>>
>>17060124
>A lot of professional architects belief this was a false flag event
that's misleading because many more of them believe the official story makes sense.
>>
>>17060131
You can also say the majority of Americans believing the official story is real is evidence that it's real, but if the government is in fact lying then of course the majority of Architects are going to believe it, simply because the government is so good at brainwashing everyone.
>>
>>17060112
Hijacked plane flies around in the most heavily defended air space in the world with at least twenty minutes leeway without getting shot down? The guy that owns the towers explicitly takes out insurance for terrorist attacks weeks before, and him and all his daughter are absent the day of the attack? All those professional architects that think something is amiss with the building and try to argue the facts? All irrelevant of course.
>>
>>17060131

No, these brave 2,200 architects and engineers who represent 1% of all architects and engineers in the US all have totally valid and legitimate credentials and are the only heroes brave enough to speak out against the Big Gov't and reveal THE TRUTH about 9/11.

for reals
>>
>>17060145
So you basically are saying that nothing anyone can say can be proven?
>>
>>17060131
Keep in mind for a moment that there's a much greater incentive not to speak out than to the contrary. There's social ostracising for going outside what the majority believe. More importantly, as professionals, they're putting their credentials on the line by speaking up at all. They would NEVER do that unless they were absolutely convinced the evidence is solid.

It's much easier to tow the line, especially if someone else will fight a battle for you.
>>
>>17060170
I doubt he's saying that. I think the most reasonable stance anyone could take is to look into the details of WHY these architects have put their credentials at risk. There must be something compelling for evidence, and if there is, it doesn't harm you to investigate.
>>
>>17060152
>the most heavily defended air space in the world
>what is the 38th parallel

>takes out insurance for terrorist attacks weeks before
>what is the 1993 WTC bombing

>all those professional architects
>what is fame
>what is senility
>what is statistically likely

There is no way this was a false flag or any other fucking retarded bullshit like that perpetrated by our own government. If they'd wanted to false flag us, it would have been disgustingly more easy to do against US military targets overseas. It's not a question of whether the govt would have a motive or a capability to do this. It's a question of no matter what their motive or capability, why would they choose to do it this way? And it just doesn't make a shitton of sense.

Fucking allahu ackbars over in the middle east loved the shit out of the event, claimed it as their own, and continued to happily claim it as their own even after it became evident we were going to go over there and absolutely wreck their shit. I'm sure they were just being paid - all those thousands of illiterate goat farmers - to do and say something like that... even though just one of them blowing the cover and admitting it wasn't them would have ruined US govt. legitimacy far more than blowing up a trade center ever could have - which is what they actually want.

This conspiracy just doesn't make sense on any level.
>>
File: image.png (491KB, 628x772px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
491KB, 628x772px
>>17060170
No, I'm not saying that. I'm just saying that the loud "majority's" (there's really no telling whether or not more people believe it was true or false) opinion shouldn't just be taken as fact, especially since there is some pretty credible evidence that it was an inside job.
>>
>>17060226
and what i was saying in the first place is that if you're going to give special consideration to architects/structural engineers/demolition experts or whatever who disagree with the story then you have to give the same special consideration to people with qualifications who agree with the official story.
>>
>>17060152

>The guy that owns the towers explicitly takes out insurance for terrorist attacks weeks before.

>Makes 4.5 Billion off of the insurance claims
>rebuilding towers estimated at 9 Billion dollars
>Negative 4.5 Billion in profit

What a ruse!
>>
>>17060152
>Flies around the most heavily defended air space in the world

It flew in a relatively straight line west to east. Pull up a map of DC, the first thing that would be in that path is the pentagon.

>The guy that owns the towers explicitly takes out insurance for terrorist attacks weeks before

There's no such thing as "terrorism insurance", and even if there was I don't see why it'd be suspicious considering that it had already been targeted in 93.

Also, Silverstein owned the towers for less than 9 months and yet was somehow able to become a part of the greatest hoax in american history?

>All those professional architects that think something is amiss with the building and try to argue the facts?

No, I actually agree...just replace the word "building" with your theory
>>
>>17060226

>there is some pretty credible evidence

lol
>>
If anyone wants to read a lengthy, but very good debunking of pretty much every 9/11 Truther claim, this website is a good resource.

http://conspiracies.skepticproject.com/articles/911/
>>
>>17060226
I'm sorry but whoever drew that fucking picture in MS paint has 0 architectural credibility.

As for you, why should I listen to someone who can't tell when they should pluralize a word (majorities) vs when they should make a word possessive (majority's)?

Your inability master the subtleties of sophomore English does not recommend your intellect to the scrutiny of high level government conspiracy.
>>
>>17058586

Inside in that they brought about the terrorism accidentally, and then used the terrorism to fulfill private agendas.

They were incompetent and greedy, but they didn't plan the attacks.
>>
>>17058586
ofcourse it was you fucking faggot, you don't even need to ask anymore.
official documents have been leaked out to point out the obvious since the fucking sheeple are still in denial...

wake the fuck up people!
>>
People really underestimate the shitty design of the towers.
>>
>>17060262
don't know if this is based off the same original info but here's another breakdown of truther arguments being challenged/debunked

http://www.popularmechanics.com/military/a49/1227842/
>>
>>17060106
That's one interpretation.
>>
I don't believe it was, but I don't care enough to really debate it. the debates I would read/see always just went around in circles and the truthers could never seem to explain what they actually believed happened, never came to any consensus on the who/how/why etc and when really pressed would just resort to answering every question put to them with a question?

>'do you honestly trust your govt?'
this question isn't an excuse for anyone to just jump to any outlandish conclusion they want to

that said, I have no problem with someone being a truther. everyone is free to believe what they want, and I've no interest in changing their minds
>>
>>17060106
Thats not true- it was outside the design parameters of the airframe and likely to cause loss of control and/or structural failure.
>>
>>17060271
You have opened up my eyes using all those sources you just provided
>>
>>17060295
I think you should have a non-militant interest in changing their minds, just as I think the religious and non-religious should have an interest in changing each other's minds.

If we allow others to think true what is in fact untrue, then we allow ourselves to live in a deluded society without any ability to protest the delusion, for we are complicit in it by our passivity.

I'm not saying froth at the mouth as we rail against ignorance and shove our viewpoint on others regardless of what they say, but that if someone comes to us with at least an ostensibly honest question such as the one posed in the OP, then we have a moral responsibility to respond as best we see fit and to defend that position if countered within the confines of polite rapport.
>>
File: jet fuel2.jpg (75KB, 876x648px) Image search: [Google]
jet fuel2.jpg
75KB, 876x648px
>>17060088
>Guess which one was battered by falling rubble from a taller building next to it?
Guess which one who has fallen for mainstream propaganda.
>>
>>17058586
I think at this stage, anyone who still believes the official story hasnt done even the most basic grade school tier research into the event and is living in denial, or has a vested interest in the public not waking up.
>>
>>17060263
Your inability master the subtleties of sophomore English does not recommend your intellect to the scrutiny of high level government conspiracy.
>>
>>17058586
No.

Theories put forward explaining alternate causes of the destruction of the twin towers are made on shaky evidence at best, often attributing strange motives to involved parties and assuming the government has made sure nobody involved in the cover up ever talked about it.

Out of all the proposed theories the official narrative is the most probable.
>>
File: italian president 911.jpg (132KB, 660x436px) Image search: [Google]
italian president 911.jpg
132KB, 660x436px
Is 9/11 even a debate anymore? Do people still believe in the official story?
How blind do you have to be to still fall for the lie? I mean really, even the most outlandish conspiracy theory has more credibility then the official version of events.

All i can really say to the people that still believe in the official story is that i feel sad for you. I won't even bother arguing with you because if you still can't see it you probably never will. Or you are just a paid government shill.

TL;DR
Believing in the official version LOL
>>
>>17060332
haha oh shit, I must have been going more mad than I thought I was when I wrote that.

Your inability TO master the subtleties of sophomore English does not recommend your intellect to the scrutiny of high level government conspiracy.

man, I need to work on my shitposting
>>
>>17060339
apparently it is because all you people ever say is "obviously you're stupid" without explaining anything
>>
File: laughing teeth face.jpg (59KB, 395x401px) Image search: [Google]
laughing teeth face.jpg
59KB, 395x401px
>>17058586
yes and it was well....planed
>>
>>17060450
Well everything has all ready been explained ad nauseam. Its been over a decade and if you still don't get it you probably never will.
>>
>>17060490

>Well everything has already been debunked ad nauseam. It's been over a decade and if you still don't get it you probably never will.
>>
>>17060243
I wasn't the one who posted that, I was just replying to you.
>>17060248
Waiting to hear some evidence on your end that isn't just "the government says so"
>>17060263
I'm on my phone, I do know the difference, but am not concentrating fully on my spelling/grammar.
>You didn't use the correct word so your argument is invalid
>>
File: image.jpg (48KB, 700x463px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48KB, 700x463px
>>17060498
>the government/media told me it was real!
Debunked.
>>
>>17058870
Actually, what the fuck?
>>
>>17060523
>Waiting to hear some evidence on your end that isn't just "the government says so"
this is such a bullshit thing to say. of course there's very little non-governmental research that supports the official story. why would anyone do redundant research? you act as if there aren't plenty of structural engineers and architects who have evaluated this information for themselves and found it to be valid.

you ignore the fact that any of your scenarios would require complicity among all top government people but ALSO low level guys who supposedly planted explosives at the trade center and gained nothing from it but still carry the burden of mass murder with ZERO defectors.
>>
>>17059127
>4chan
>expects people to have something better to do
You must be new here or you work for the gov. FED!
>>
>>17060541

>Youtube videos and JPEGs told me it was an inside job!!!
>>
File: PNAC.jpg (145KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
PNAC.jpg
145KB, 1920x1080px
>>17060554
>gained nothing from
Topkek

This guy is a shill right? please tell me he is a shill.

People can't be this stupid unless they are getting paid.
>>
>>17058657
Kek
>>
>>17060554
>All
... Nuff said.
>>
File: osama american hero.jpg (596KB, 2151x1606px) Image search: [Google]
osama american hero.jpg
596KB, 2151x1606px
>>17060565
>The government document written by known liars that completely ignore the testimony of firefighters who where there told me it was some guy in a cave.
>>
>>17060565
>propaganda VS. evidence
You've really got all the bases covered, don't you?
>>
>>17060566
you didn't say shit to detract from what i said. how do the bottom level guys get anything from this? how did NO one notice they were in the building planting explosives? how come no one has come forward to say that this happened? thousands of people were in that building every day and most of them did not die.

>>17060569
don't know what you're talking about by quoting one word and saying "nuff said"
>>
>>17060575
>the youtubers who troll for information on anti-government conspiracy blogs are the only unbiased source of truth
>>
wtc 7
>>
>>17060579
>how do the bottom level guys get anything from this?
There is this things called money. Some people are willing to do anything to get more of it.

>how come no one has come forward to say that this happened?
LOL

>thousands of people were in that building every day and most of them did not die.
White collar people don't give a shit when blue collar guys walk around in the elevator shafts and support structure. They don't even see them because they are in the office.

>>17060582
>>the youtubers who troll for information on anti-government conspiracy blogs are the only unbiased source of truth

>The government people that ignore firefighter that where on the scene are the only unbiased source of truth
>>
>>17060600

>Firefighters are experts in explosive demolition
>>
>>17060606
>Firefighters are experts in explosive demolition
>explosive demolition

>explosive
>thermite
pick one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kscTVnEcPMk
Note the eyewitness at 6:50

But w/e man. Keep being a sheep, i really don't care. You will learn the truth eventually.
>>
>>17060616

What about the people who heard explosions in the basement?
>>
It wasn't an inside job.
>>
>>17060645

Yeah it was an outside job because they outsourced the muslims to do it for them. Ayyyyyy
>>
>>17060616
>>17060616
hmm, the structural steel beams look a bit rusty, the front panels of the wtc where made of aluminium..... maybe (just brainfarts) the termite (ironoxide + aluminum) was already there since the structure was build?
Thread posts: 81
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.