[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thoth

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (305KB, 996x1500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
305KB, 996x1500px
I've been having recurring dreams involving him. Like several times a week.

What do you think this means? Should I be worshipping him?
>>
>>17057839
Yes you should
>>
No.
>>
>>17057839
You are furry and gay for a birdman.
>>
>>17058916
Its only a Mask

Under the Mask he is just like us.
>>
Thoth is the Egyptian name for the Anunnaki Ningishzidda.

To the Romans he was the Personification of Mercury and to the Greeks he was Hermes, thrice great.

But plz dont worship the Anunnaki as gods, they are our Brothers.
>>
So anon will be Hermes,
Nice
Anon the path is hard and great, but don't worry GOD only let us what we can handle.
>>
Why would you worship him? Thoth wants no worshippers, only initiates.
>>
>>17059338
Are you sure? I think I heard sekhmet tell me that Obama was Ningishizidda.
>>
>>17059821

Yes I dont have any doubt about it because its exactly what the Sumerian tablets say.

Also Ra is his brother Marduk.

They are boths sons of Enki.
>>
>>17057839
If you dream about something more than 3 times then my understanding is is that you are dreaming about something from a previous life. Chances are then that you were a Priest at some point in Ancient Egypt.

I would be careful and wary with some of the AE stuff though, I don't think all the energy lines and connections to that time are shut down yet, and its pretty heavy stuff. I don't mean to worry you though, just be wary though.
>>
File: NcefDgB.jpg (271KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
NcefDgB.jpg
271KB, 540x960px
>>17059677
>mfw you come on this board to tell us about "god"
Fuck off
>>
>>17059800
What's the difference?
>>
>>17057839
Thot.
>>
Read the emerald tablets if you wanna read some stuff by him
>>
>>17057839
Hermes Trimegistus

Anyway, I'm not sure if whorship só.e god that you dreamed make sense
>>
Don't worship, just read the emerald tablet translation and understand that Thoth had many names/forms and is one of the ancients that were not of this world.
>>
Ok I cant deny it either.

I dont know why but I have been dreaming about Thoth / Ningishzidda all night long every night this week.

WTF is going on ?
>>
>>17063503
what do your dreams include?
>>
File: Azoth-Fouth_woodcut.jpg (9KB, 173x193px) Image search: [Google]
Azoth-Fouth_woodcut.jpg
9KB, 173x193px
I walk among thee, liberation shall be your inheritance.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.