[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Magic.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 368
Thread images: 29

File: 1433651627812.jpg (53KB, 475x700px) Image search: [Google]
1433651627812.jpg
53KB, 475x700px
Let's see now... Ah yes, you wanted to learn magic.

You'll not learn magic until you know what magic is and you'll never learn that by debate. Only an active demonstration of magic has any meaning to a non-believer. Some insist that magic is within all of us. Some say only a few can ever cast a spell. Others yet lay claim to a need for skill, volition, or ritual. Nobody I've met seems to understand what magic is beyond a thing you can or can't use. All consideration of the art is stunted by the perspective that magic is merely a tool.

Magic is not a tool.

Magic is the great equalizer.

Magic is how the oppressed beat back armies. Magic is how emotions express themselves when all other methods of expression have been removed. Magic is the reduction to carnal instinct. Magic is that which rips a hole in reality to make a name for itself. Magic is that which forces the world to bend to its will. Magic is when you've had enough of this bullshit and you're ready to rip your soul out if it means crushing your enemies. Magic is the most dangerous thing in existence.

This is why fairies learn magic; so they can protect themselves from the dangers it poses. If you have the talent for it, you can even protect all others. There is no limit to what you can do with magic because there is no limit to the imagination.

Last thread: http://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/16603765/
Good grief. Do I really sound like that?

If you're not ready to believe, don't. Belief is an advanced form of magic that's not to be trifled with.

But if you're ready to learn...
>>
>>17057028
Can you prove your fucking magic in any kind of way?

>inb4: excuses
>>
>>17057038
I can prove it in every kind of way. Most of them can never be undone.

The question is how cruel you wish me to be.
>>
File: fossa.jpg (23KB, 600x423px) Image search: [Google]
fossa.jpg
23KB, 600x423px
>Magic is the reduction to carnal instinct. Magic is that which rips a hole in reality to make a name for itself.

Fae, what does it mean when you surrender completely
and it just won't give back?
>>
>>17057071
It means that society meant to trap you. Why else would your mind refuse to come back to us?
>>
>>17057052
Well, whats my name?
>>
>>17057119
The only name I can recognize is the one you give yourself. It's too faint for me to tell right now. I dare not be so cruel as to give you one prematurely.
>>
>>17057137
Nice powers you got there. Just a few minutes ago you said you could prove it in any kind of way.

Well then, where do I live?
>>
>>17057139
I might do what I can, but I'd rather do what I may.
>>
Tell me a koan, Fae

They're the only thing that keeps me going
>>
>>17057139
Alright, I'll give it a shot.

Utah?
>>
>>17057168
No.
>>
/x/ - Roleplaying
>>
>>17057028

Teach me please.
>>
>>17057139
Houston texas
>>
>>17057165
I've never been very good a koans. The answer is always so obvious. It's a wonder where the mind can wander when its sets off to think for itself.

How would I know it was a koan if that's what it was?
>>17057184
Where would you like to start?

And keep in mind that it can be literally anywhere.
>>
>>17057171
If it's outside the US then I don't know. I'm too spooped to remote sense outside the US.
>>
>>17057119
Jennifer.
>>
>>17057188
>>17057214
No.
>>
>>17057221
Honestly the image I got was geographical. It looked like it was around the Utah area, but I don't really have the political boundaries memorized. I'd probably do better if I had a map to work with like the girl from Heroes.
>>
File: Lurker at the Threshold.jpg (168KB, 551x545px) Image search: [Google]
Lurker at the Threshold.jpg
168KB, 551x545px
Didn't we decide that shitty ass roleplaying threads belong in /trash/ with the fucking tulpa people?
>>
>>17057230
Do you find it so impossible to believe in magic that you'd seek to prevent others from believing?
>>
>>17057193

I want the power to rule. I feel like I'm meant to do this.
>>
>>17057238
And what, pray tell, can we look forward to under your rule?

You should start by making a rule. See if you can make one worth following. I do enjoy playing by the rules. Give me something to go on, I dare you.
>>
I know I sounds selfish, but i want to use magic to find a lover. One I can be with, and hopefully both be happy.

I've had some odd circumstances with women in the past that felt almost like fate or synchronicity, which made me wonder if there was either magic or some spirit(s) involved, but nothing that ever led to a relationship. A real bummer since I really digged that vibe.

So uh, is there anything that can be done? Even in the context of magic being an equalizer as you are suggesting, I think this would still fit under that condition
>>
>>17057028
>fucking fae dicking around on 4chan
this is crap, theres no way a fae, especially one thats high ranking like OP claims to be, would be here, this place is seriously anathema to those whose existence is ephemeral at best.
seriously this place is either for the skeptics or those who are strong enough to go after someone like a fae queen through the internet.
>>
>>17057236
Do you personally buy into your special snowflake bullshit? If so, go get medicated. Because you're clearly unstable and suffering from delusions.
>>
>>17057258
It's not selfish at all. Had it occurred to you that she might be waiting for you already? Should you keep her waiting any longer than necessary?

Finding someone you've never met is one of the hardest forms of tracking magic around. You're better off waiting for fate to align your paths. If this is undesirable, you ought to be able to say why.
>>17057260
>high ranking like OP claims to be
Did I now? All I did was take a name.
>>17057265
Of course I believe in myself. How else could I be here?
>>
>>17057260
>those who are strong enough to go after someone like a fae queen through the internet.
u wot m8

expand on that, please
>>
>>17057290
Well, you ought to be able to say so anyway.
Why may not be the best approach.
>>
>>17057290
Because you're autistic and want to engage in some masturbatory roleplaying with other special snowflakes desperate to be something more than they are. Obviously.
>>
File: 110.gif (564KB, 250x141px) Image search: [Google]
110.gif
564KB, 250x141px
this rp
>>
>>17057307
That would be a why, would it not?
>>
>>17057260
>>17057265
>>17057307
>>17057312
Okay look. If you guys want her to stop making these threads, be my guest. Declare yourself her official translator and see how long you can avoid doing exactly as she wishes. I doubt you can make it two weeks without believing in her.
>>
>>17057028
The problem with wanting to learn "magic" or "magick" is that often people have baggage. They want to learn because they want to fix a problem quickly, with little to no work involved. That's a problem for a sincere seeker for wisdom. The kind of stuff people want to do are exactly what a roleplayer would want - power to do things outside the realm of the normal. It rejects the immense power of the human brain, psyche, as well as body as weak and not worthwhile. The human is an amazing creature, gifted with more power than is recognized by most people. We can make our world into whatever we wish, but because we can't cast fireballs we feel like that isn't good enough. Real magick is about hacking the powers of the human and recognition of the need for struggle to attain this. One does not breach the veil on day one, but after years of struggle and suffering. One should know this before one sets out on the path. One should be familiar with what is required to gain any insights into the occult or hidden side of man's nature. No person can make the truth into a dogma or a sect because it transcends such things.

I'm more than willing to teach people who want to learn the proper way. I usually can tell who that is, which is why I don't often extend invitations to the many. Many are called, but few are chosen. If you wish to talk to me, send me an email at [email protected] or you can send me a message with Skype. NegiSpringfieldof4ch is an old name I've used and still use, just because it is convenient and sort of known. I have no designs for personal aggrandizement and have no patience for RP bullshit. I am first and foremost a fellow student, with no aspirations to lead. I am not a murshid or guru.
>>
>>17057394
Thank you. That was beautiful.
>>
>>17057290

My life is pretty routine, and I dont know what to do to break free of it. And the friends I have are in the same boat, so they're no help. So I'm a bit worried about even getting the chance to meet them.

You suggest waiting and hoping fate will do something? I've already been waiting. I mean, what else can I do?
>>
>>17057434
>You suggest waiting and hoping
No no no. Fate never does anything on its own. Planning to wait on fate is the same as not having a plan. You'll have to appear somewhere before fate can find a way to guide you. You should make yourself a bit more present that you've been up 'til now.

Hope is in much the same situation as fate is.
>>
>>17057467
>a bit more present than you've been up 'til now
>>
I'd like to learn magic in order to dissolve the barriers preventing me from reaching my potential. It seems like my life as of late has been a never-ending cycle of my inner voice to guiding me to seek something, my internal barriers preventing me from reaching the pinnacle despite it being in sight, and then an earth-shattering level of disappointment that is even beginning to manifest itself physically in terms of my health.

I'm ready to self-actualize. If magic is what you say it is, then I'm all-in. Tell me where to start.
>>
>>17057467

Well obviously I'm struggling to find ideas or things I can act on. I might hit up some dating sites eventually, but i'm waiting til my finances settle a bit. In the meantime, the lack of opportunities is killing me.

But anyway, my original question was how magic could be used to improve this situation, if at all. And how to utilize it, if so.
>>
>>17057493
>93
My suggestion is to learn from the ones who came before you. Read up on world religions. Read up on mystical thought. Secret societies. Every thing you do, be it for pleasure or gain, should further your own understanding. Be aware of the subtle nature of truth and the lessons that lurk where not sought. I've had interesting insights from the strangest of places, even while watching anime. Case in point, Serial Experiments Lain has a great bunch of wisdom and it is mostly about computers and the internet. The point is that all the things we think are sources of wisdom are a small part of what's really out there. Go far and wide for wisdom.
>>
>>17057028
Kids still believing in magic ayy lmao.
>>
>>17057515
Your tip is to read from world religions, the main Abrahamic religions warns and proves you there is no magic and humans have no latent psychical, magical energy, potential in them and it's just the soul in us which is of eternal and spiritual nature.. and that soul is powerless anyway it's just an icon of the Creator.
>>
>>17057515

Philosophy, world religion, classical thought, and spirituality have always been interests of mine. They have given me insights that have helped me to understand myself, and they have fueled the very motives I would seek to fulfill with magic.

My heart, mind, and will are all present. What I need now is the vehicle I can use to mobilize these and reach the goals (literally) burning inside of me.
>>
Sorry skeptical skeptics use their own form of magic that nullifies your magic because of their rock hard belief.
>>
>>17057532
Barely no one alive today can live in the present constantly, you just claim to but you created a new concept alongside per-existent concepts inside you that "you are special" and "you live in the now".
Living in the now is possible at best while constantly praying from your heart, you get pulled out of the timeline and exist with the Creator which is not bounded by anything... but not any kind of prayer and obviously not the prayer of the tongue, I'd say from the mental prayer where you understand what you mean and you know what to say + .
Orthodoxy is the vehicle you seek... ama about it.
>>
>>17057539

Exposure to orthodoxy is one thing which has fueled a genuine desire of mine to live in the present. I do not, however, believe that I am special. I believe that I am me, and I believe that I have a purpose, but I also don't believe this to be untrue for any other person.

This thread presents itself to me as a possible opportunity for me to be able to reach that potential. That is why I am here.
>>
>>17057493
>I'd like to learn magic in order to
You ought to think otherwise of your barriers. You'll want to dissolve the barriers so you can get your potential for magic back, not the other way around.

I suppose if what I've already said isn't enough of a start, you can start by imagining how badly things might backfire if you take your internal barriers on a journey of magical awakening. Magic won't stop you from making the same mistakes; it'll just them more profound. Unless you want magic to control you, of course, rather than the other way around.
>>17057503
>i'm waiting til my finances settle a bit
Ah, then it's not fate you're waiting on, is it?

Your original question was about finding love; not a way to get yourself out of an impossible situation.

Do you think the one that's waiting for you would be happy to see you as you are now? How, then?

Magic won't help you imagine new things. You can only use magic for as much as you can imagine it can be used. If you don't see possibilities all around you, then I have to wonder where you're looking. Might I ask a question about perspective?
>>17057523
It always is interesting to see how beliefs change as the young grow mature and as the mature grow old. Curious, what happens to our curiosities.
>>17057532
Suppose I gave you a vehicle. It's filled with my goals and it has an autopilot. Along the way to accomplishing my goals, it might drop you off at your destination, or it might not.

Would you think it a fair deal simple because it was easy to take?
>>17057535
My my my... It's a wonder you think your beliefs affect anything but yourself.
>>17057555
>I believe that I am me
Oh no no no, you can't do that; I'm already me.
>>
>>17057564

>barriers

My barriers are less so mistakes than they are limitations: not enough time, too many goals at once, an opportunity experienced by missed. It would be a lie for me to say that I haven't already achieved (in worldly terms) a decent number of things, but I still haven't given or done what I know I can give or do.

>autopilot

I don't want your vehicle on autopilot. I want resources to build my own vehicle and to reach my own goals, as well as some of your notes from the journey you've taken. In return, you gain an ally, and I gladly contribute to your personal goals where synergy expresses itself.

>you are you

You are indeed you.
>>
>>17057555
The purpose of humans are to gain salvation, as we already are eternal ( soul ).
We are made in this flesh from nothingness, our inner mechanism is composed of uncreated energy which is eternal because it is created from God, but if you think about it, the Creator raised this world from nothingness and it still is nothingness the only thing is that things which respect and accept the great scheme of things become more real and continue to exist while things that refuse the plan of creation ( which is part of the universal freedom ) get less real and tend to disappear or not exist.
Problem humans cannot disappear as we're projected by God, eternal God since eternity.
That's why we talk about a heal, a dimension which is not ruled by God, a place of separation and disconnection from the energy of life, joy and beauty of creation.
Think about it furthermore, everything around is dead, nothing has a meaning outside human interaction and context. Everything we build, craft, invent is for others to admire and understand because we think eternally, we are eternal while everything else, including this flesh vessel is doomed to expire and cease to exist.

This salvation is not by the virtue of our good behavior or deeds, before Jesus everyone went to hell and the virtuous ones had a remote place in hell in which suffering was not present but disconnection from God was.
The thing is salvation is a gift, It's something gifted by the Creator to us, so we can share the eternal love of the Trinity in the eternity as we were designed to... to develop and evolve in love.
>>
File: 1439519956543.jpg (1021KB, 1600x1444px) Image search: [Google]
1439519956543.jpg
1021KB, 1600x1444px
Still around fairy anon?
I have a question or two for you.
>>
>>17057586
What if I said that the "fall of man" was nothing of the sort?
>>
>>17057597
You would not be the first, and you're free to be whatever even if that means evil, deceive, persecutor, lair.. you are eternal anyway and all we know about hell it's just that it's miserable.

Ain't it obvious this reality is fallen? Does death seem natural to you?
>>
>>17057610
Not him, but death is pretty natural. I'd say it's mandatory.
>>
>>17057610
Death is a thing that happens because everything has a transition. Nothing lacks this, even things not thought "alive" do it. Chemicals change and are formulated into other things. Plants become food for other plants. Even human beings, if left in the dirt, will enrich the soil and are part of the things that feed on it. Death is natural. Our spiritual self is eternal, yes, but this does not mean that it will suffer for arbitrary reasons.
>>
>>17057580
Too many goals is an internal barrier, too little time is both internal and external, but opportunities missed are always external. If you call all that is personal internal, then I cannot aide you without entering into your internal domain. But if personal is that which you are prepared to share, there you have many options.

>I still haven't given or done what I know I can give or do.
You and all others, of course. How much do you think I have to offer that I'll never have the chance to offer if only because people are still afraid of my offers? Or had you not yet heard rumors of the Fae?

>In return, you gain an ally
I couldn't stand to have another.

Are you not the very vehicle you wish to build? If not, why not? If so, how so? In either case, I'll not be a help until I know what resources you've yet to acquire.
>>17057590
I'm sure I'm around here somewhere...
>>
Sorry i ever started posting here and sorry i might have given you guys the wrong idea about different things. I forget how little things can look big under a microscope sometimes too, or when they're not properly explained. But the humor and conversation carried me through lots of dramatic changes in my life and for that i'm thankful. I think some people may be worried about me but there's really no need. Things are great now i just need to find a new hobby or GF so i don't shitpost the rest of my life away. And i've decided to take the blue pill. I had my happiness taken away, or rather gave it away, a long time ago and i only want that back. Just getting my own life in order will probably take the rest of my days, so i leave the great work in the hands of much wiser and competent men. Just having a family is enough for me i think.

Namaste, everyone.
>>
>>17057621
Picture it, before the fall not even trees knew what death meant.
Every cat, dog, lion, pig was eternal and that's how everything was designed.
Death is not something to be scared anyway, the real problem is that when death catches you the armor which you wore in this world were you were created is off... and you soul is pulled where it tended to manifest itself... usually it's dragged there because no soul has the power to fly by itself freely.

Go to Mountain Athos, talk where with some monks. Experience from books is very limited because it can be subjective without the practice.
You can have your soul in a wrong direction all along and everything you read can be misunderstood and actually help you less than it should.

>>17057625
Again transition, the obligation of passing information is a concept, nothing you learned by mystical revelation.

The Apostolic succession of Holy Spirit and dogma teaches us this clearly. World is in a fallen state, what is Joy happiness and eternal bliss in uncreated reality of heaven is pain, suffering and death in this world.
>>
>>17057637
>Just getting my own life in order will probably take the rest of my days
That is does, anon. That it does.

Take care of your family. See ya' in another life, brother.
>>
>>17057630

I am prepared to share my personal domain where necessary.

>giving

I believe you have something to offer, and I have heard the rumors. I weigh the risk in light of what you may be able to offer, and I act according to what you do.

>can't stand to have an ally

If my help is unwelcome, so be it. Given the existence of this thread, I would say that you have come in an effort to share some degree of knowledge; if you give for nothing in return, I will still oblige.

>vehicle

I am the vehicle I wish to build, where "I" isn't the individual 'me,' but rather the true being that is the actualized me. The actualized me will give, create, share, and progress without barrier. I need the prior to achieve the latter.
>>
>>17057639
This is why I don't hold to the dogmas of the Orthodox or Catholic faiths.
>>
>>17057667
If you don't hold the dogma from the Apostles you're anathematized and damned for hell.
There is no excuse you can clearly read, you can have access to the scriptures, you can have access to an orthodox church.
You don't even need anything else but communion... confess and get the body and blood of Christ, everything else it's your personal dialogue with the Creator.
>>
>>17057664
It's not the domain you'll want to share, but the details not otherwise specified by its existence.

>if you give for nothing in return, I will still oblige.
That's all I can ever ask for.

Are you yet not your actual self?
>>
>>17057692

I am my partial self.
>>
File: 1437119118566.png (297KB, 800x680px) Image search: [Google]
1437119118566.png
297KB, 800x680px
>>17057630
Oh! Okay. So what can you tell me about earth energy?
Apparently it's a good source of creative release. But it's too darn cold outside to sink myself into the grass...

Apparently I have a lot of energy trapped in my body too. I want to try and give it some room, or put it to good use.
>>
>>17057699
Hm, hm. I do believe I made a thread for this, once upon a time.

http://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/17043579/
>>17057702
The Earth's energy is much more vast than any person knows. You could call it creative, but you can as well call yourself the same thing.

Making good use of energy depends on two things:
1. The type of energy.
2. The amount of energy.

Do you understand it as simply as it's been said?
>>
>>17057682
It's very hard to see man as a fallen creature, destined to spend eternity in Hell. For one thing, there is no such place as defined by dogma. There is a valley in the nation of Israel called Gehennom, but it is not the Hell of fire. It's not even burning anymore. The idea that the devil and his angels go to a place of torment is a bit balmy. Just think about it. I say that to say this. I love the idea of the Logos come to Earth as the person of Yeshuah/Iesous Khristos. I love the Paraklete. The range of liturgical celebrations of the traditional Church is one of the more spiritual things I've ever seen or read. I understand the underlying principals devoid of dogma in the sense you do. It's like having both eyes open, rather than just one.
>>
>>17057719
Hmm.. Mostly. I'm looking for stability first.
So I guess I'm not looking for an amount, but to synchronize with this earth's energy, to not be different from it. To transform what energy I have into something similar to this grand and old energy.
>>
>>17057719
Energy is a woo-woo concept and has no place in serious discussion.
>>
>>17057725
Man is fallen because he gets created in a fallen world, man is eternal anyway.
He can get in heaven for free, I don't see any problem there is only eternal happiness for every soul born.

If you reject God and considering that God is perfect and wants His creation to be perfect for everyone to be happy isn't it normal for your soul to be separated from the creation?
And even if you end up in hell it's not permanent until the general Judgement.
>>
>>17057742
Then place your hands on the Earth. Anything else is a cheap imitation.

No matter if the Earth is cold; even then it's shape will hold.
>>17057747
If I'd hesitated at every new type of visualization, I'd imagine I'd gotten nowhere at all.
>>
>>17057780
I like using my feet instead. But I'll try the hands on approach when there's some sunlight out and it isn't -3 outside.
>>
>>17057811
That is a bit cold.

Feet do the job, but they distance your mind from the task. Hands bring all things closer. It's better to do what comes naturally.
>>
File: 1439576116995.jpg (25KB, 400x573px) Image search: [Google]
1439576116995.jpg
25KB, 400x573px
>>17057838
Advice taken. Thanks fairy anon!
>>
>>17057699
If need be that the conversation continue, I'd ask what parts of you you thought might be missing.
>>17057851
You're welcome.
>>
I am the conscious that is me, as of current. I know when I awake I'll be me regardless of the situation or location. You offer wisdom, and so I'll seek it happily, for knowledge is power. As I sit here reading your words I see you offer riddles and interpersonal insight to the questioner. So, if I may be so bold, I would ask for council on sources of information relevant to your offer of magic.

What I seek is the path, not the answer. For any reward to be sweet requires the effort to acquire it. If you wish to open the door I'd welcome the insight, and differing viewpoint; but in the same I'd like to know where the path is and walk it myself.

Like words, names have power. You said as much yourself earlier. Not everyone knows their name, and some find their name all but too late. I've known my name for a long time, for it was my first step on this journey I am on.

Preparations have been made, I await your guidance
>>
>>17057162
>translation: I'm a 300 lb. greasy loser with no life who likes to pretend at being a fairy queen on the internet whenever I'm not too busy jacking off to lolicon hentai.
>>
>>17057236
>Do you find it so impossible to believe in magic that you'd seek to prevent others from believing?

not the anon you responded to, but I wanted to say something in reply to this myself; I believe in the possibility of magic. I've experienced paranormal phenomenon, seen things that can't currently be explained, and will even acknowledge the possibility of fairies existing. Hell, a major chunk of the Irish population believe in them enough to have legal ordinances to not construct roads or buildings in certain areas that belong to fairies. I've had a couple of friends who claim to see them.

The question here isn't the existence of magic, or fairies, or the paranormal. The question here is if you are what you claim, or are you just another attention hungry, role playing faggot like 99% of the people who makes such claims here.

If you can provide some sort of evidence to verify that what you say can be trusted, then we won't tell you to kill yourself like the miserable, pathetic, delusional waste of space that you likely are.
>>
>>17057394
Could you expand on what you have to share? I'm rather distrustful of people, especially those who promise esoteric knowledge. So I'd rather this discussion start here on 4chan.

Just to be upfront, I'm not interested in anything involving summonings, being involved in any sort of cult, or participating in any action that could be considered evil or "morally relative." (Not that I think current religions are moral, just that moral relativism gets abused to the point where it justifies clearly evil actions.)
>>
>>17057394
Kill yourself, Negi, you tiny dick faggot.
>>
The libido suppression interests me.
What do, Fae Queen?
>>
What do I do?
>>
File: bom_titania.jpg (153KB, 500x357px) Image search: [Google]
bom_titania.jpg
153KB, 500x357px
>>17057052
>>17057137
>>17057162

So, you can't prove your magic 'in every way'
That fine. I wouldn't expect that level of power anyway...

Here. I'll give you an easy one.
I will think of two colors and hold the in my imagination strongly for the next half hour or so, the names and shades

If you get close to either, I won discount some possible ability, and if you get one correct or close to both I will entertain the idea that you have some significant magic power.

So as to make it fair, I'll write the two colors down with a time stamp, so I can't claim they were something else. I'll even make a trip

Color #1: ????
Color #2: ????

Heck I'll make it even easier: they're not primary colors, or black, or white. Those are too easy to guess with luck...

Looking forward to an actual answer, not some excuse of why you can't guess a couple colors
>>
>>17057867
>knowledge is power
Knowledge is often responsibility, and taking it is often empowering. There is no strict equivalence in the study of magic. Only tendencies.

I see where you're coming from now. It just as true as when I first got the impression. I'm only sure of it now; before I wasn't sure if I was unsure. Maybe I can get back to uncertainty if I never remember who you are, but then again, you'd still know who I was, wouldn't you?

You're looking for something to believe in. Something worth trifling with. Something to call yourself, but to think of it as greater than yourself. You're looking for the you that you'd consider to be worth the effort it takes to believe in.

So let me ask you.

Do you believe in yourself?

>>17058011
That's valid. I can't imagine that I'd ever disagree with that logic.

I guess I'm supposed to say more so that you can believe I'm not just a roleplayer. That's reasonable.
>>17058035
You two seem compatible. Like-minded, even.
>>17058050
Are you looking to build a dam or empty a well?
>suppression
is rarely the answer, where magic lives.
>>17058068
Preferably you'd identify your problem somehow.
>>17058078
Permissive can't, if you may.

Before I give my answer, I have one question to ask.

May I enter your mind?
>>
>>17058141
Sure thing; I dont mind. It's not super comfy, but it's not horrifying or gross or anything
>>
>>17058173
Thank you. I'll see if I can't open the other one too.
>>
>>17058141
>You two seem compatible. Like-minded, even.
What makes you say that? Can you really judge two people on a single 4chan post each?
>>
>>17058141
Dams don't hold all the time. Knowing how to empty the well sounds less destructive and more useful in the long run
>>
>>17058141

In which way is the question to ask, for there are many ways one can believe in oneself. The simple assurance that I exist, or in my ability's and power, or it could be considered self confidence. As rhetorical as your question was I'll stand firm and answer. Indeed, I believe in myself, in my ability and power, in my existences, and in my confidence.

But, then again you knew this.
>>
>>17058242
if you're roleplaying, fine, but i get the sense you really think you'll learn something from this person. don't waste your time.
>>
>>17058216
No no, of course not. Each post has to be serious. Most posts on 4chan don't qualify, but those were earnest, honest posts. Both carried the explicit intent to broadcast their authors' character.
>>17058237
I hope so! I'd rather not have had to be cruel.

What's making your libido so problematic that you think to part with it?
>>17058242
Ah, but I've never asked a rhetorical question.

Do you, as I did, see why I had to ask?
>>17058078
Please do not think your experiment forgotten, but understand that the answer exists for me only so long as you wish for me to some day know it.
>>
>>17058141
>That's valid. I can't imagine that I'd ever disagree with that logic.
>I guess I'm supposed to say more so that you can believe I'm not just a roleplayer. That's reasonable.

I'm responding slow because I'm at work. I'm oddly satisfied with that answer, seeing as how usually RPers are quick to get defensive, make excuses, and resort to special pleading as to why they should be the exceptions to general criteria. You also at least get some respect from me for responding calmly and civilly to my hostile tone.

I'll observe and occasionally question and see if you might be the real deal. I'm hoping you don't disappoint, as so many on here have before.

That said, I've recently taken notice of you here and haven't given full attention to your posts. Might I ask you to tell me a little about yourself? Basic who, what, when, where, why type stuff.
>>
>>17058279
I do want you to know it, but I'm not hoping that you fail or succeed. My emotion here is just neutral curiosity

Even if you're someone who has Fairie magic in them, you still have human limits and nobody's perfect.
I just wanted to test your magic powers, and this was the best thing I could think of...
>>
>>17058279
op is faggot. CAST U FAIRY MAGICK ON ME NIGGA. COME AT ME BRO. DO U EVEN LEVIOSA?
>>
>>17057660
NO YOU WONT CAUSE HIS WHOLE FAMILY IS GOING TO DIE
>>
>>17058279
It's more a matter of I want to have more control over myself.
Having it is all well and good. Letting it dominate me isn't as appealing.
>>
>>17057764
>If you reject God and considering that God is perfect and wants His creation to be perfect for everyone to be happy isn't it normal for your soul to be separated from the creation?

GOD REJECTED DEEZ NUTS

HA

GOT EM
haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
>>
>>17058279

I believe I do on a few different levels.
As with anything it can be misused, thus you questioned. But is it not a tool to be used to shape and change; or is it that very reason why you asked?

About "my belief in myself", then rest assured that my convictions are firm. Otherwise I'd not be "here" but elsewhere. I chose this specific, as I chose which path I walk. My existances is a testament to my belief.

If my belief is true, then all I have forgotten is the nature not the existances of. The confusion is as beneficial as the clarity that follows, or so I'd like to believe.

Maybe I'm mistaken and have overlooked something, but I feel the words are here and your eyes can see them as clearly as I do. Should I be mistaken I'd enjoy the thoughts you provoked none the less. Though I do seek the guidance you can offer about the path.
>>
>>17057855
No you're welcome :)

Come forth fairy child and drinkith the juice of my fairy tit's.
>>
>>17057028
Just popping in to remind you that magic isn't real. Have fun with your autism bucks.
>>
>>17058379
>JohnnyBravo.jpg
Woah there, pretty momma. That's hot stuff. Now check out muh pecks. HO-HA-HYUH!
>>
>>17057028
I've been practicing for 15 years I've worked my way through every mainstream religion I've broken apart my psyche and built my self up from nothing countless times I've spent days without sleep going over texts I've invoked and evoked entities that are beautiful and terrifying yet I have never seen anything as stupid, so blatantly moronic as this post by this name faggot fucking mods please prune and ban for the love of all things /x/
>>
>>17058405
so whats magic to you? how about a bit of enlightment from your part?
>>
File: giphy-133.gif (725KB, 362x399px) Image search: [Google]
giphy-133.gif
725KB, 362x399px
>>17058399
Aw yeah bro
>>
>>17058405
>15 years studying religion and magic
>can't be bothered to learn how to use a gods damned period

Go back to grade school, you uneducated pleb.
>>
>>17058399
I even read that in his voice
>>17058458
Holy fuck, this made me lose my shit. Hadn't laughed like that in a long time haha
>>
>>17058453
Magick the science and art of causing change to occur in conformity with the will.
Its that simple the true miracle of magick comes into play when you learn to manipulate and change your own will to adapt yourself in such a way that your will is in complete harmony with everything and you realize your connection with everything through this unitity magick is simply one of the many tools that are used to achieve this
>>
>>17058460
Yeah periods would have been nice but what your looking for is called a fucking comma you illiterate fuck. This is the exact reason I don't bother using proper punctuation in the first place you idiotic basement dwelling degenerates would not know the difference between a run on sentence, and your own shit smeared underwear.
>>
>>17058480
Go to bed Crowley, you're high
>>
>>17058041
What?
>>
>>17058291
>I'm hoping you don't disappoint
Me too! Unfortunately, I don't think I'm in a position to deliver much more than my words.

>>17058338
I understand that, and I understand that it's safe. I wish I could be ready to give you the answer in a timely manner, but there are certain entities, you see, that aren't ready to see me give you a proper answer just yet.

Yours is not the only mind that must be opened if this is to work.

>>17058291
Oh you know who I am. It's very hard not to. Even the name alone is enough to tell all that ever need be told about me.
>>17058361
>>17058366
>>17058375
Though I'll never claim there's never been an impostor skilled enough to fake it.

>>17058374
Supposing there had ever been a reason that it should, what would you think of that reason if it appeared right now?

>>17058291
The what is that hardest part. I'm not sure I could ever give a proper answer for that. Suffice it to say that there are more parts to me than I'll ever have the time to count out for myself.

>>17058378
Do you truly believe that you see why I had to ask?

Or do you truly believe in yourself? Which will you pick when the magic begins to flow?

>>17058291
I like to imagine that I'm here right now, but there's been an increase in here-right-nows that makes it very difficult for me to find which one I'm supposed to be in. Before right now I must have been forever. How else could I be here if I hadn't been here long?

>>17058379
All I see here is an interested proposition.

>>17058291
I'm sure I'm somewhere, but I can't be sure where.

If you manage to find me, please return it.

>>17058453
I'd very much like to see that. I can't be the only one to teach magic here. As far as I know, anyway.

>>17058291
Why? Why am I here? Why do I do what I do? Why do I ask so many questions? Why have I never given a proper answer? Well.

That all depends on how I got here, does it not?

>>17058477
Just remember who made the laughter possible.
>>
>>17058512
Gg you managed to notice Crowleys definition you are officially better than 10% of /x/ and 70% of people ITT, But here is the real million dollar question for you if magick is not that definition give a more reasonable working one that can not be picked apart and proven wrong by oh let's say a really moron like Koeting?
>>
>>17058533
I'm open to such alternatives.
If there were an outlet to vent sexual frustration, I would like that. Otherwise I would want to keep it on a proper leash til such a time came when it would be needed.
>>
>>17058533
Yeah I know who you are. You're a role player with a stale script. The only way you could ever be the fairy queen is if you performed in drag as Cher for other gay men and the always present drunken, sloppy, lonely women who attend such shows.

Nothing worse than a completely delusional special snowflake that feels the need to attention whore with a name on an anonymous image board.

Duces nigga.
>>
File: 1449499806895.png (533KB, 459x612px) Image search: [Google]
1449499806895.png
533KB, 459x612px
>>17058616
This guy knows what's up
>>
>>17058548
Eh I don't actually disagree much with Crowley's teachings, he's just easy to make fun of...

I'd say he just got the equation wrong, but the variables are correct

In other words
Law (science underlying a specific magickal work) equals internal Passion and Will under (÷ by) external Passion and Will

I say passion because love is a bit too subjective for such an absolutism...

Pic related: ones true Will only gives that kind of impetus if it is not blocked by the true Will of others...
Same with love, if they love the opposite, or hate the thing you love...
>>
>>17058533
The choice is a simple one, it has always been. It would be in myself over all things.

Now, like you, I'm not sure if I was unsure, but this only solidifies one fact. And like you, maybe I'd have my uncertainty back if I could forget you, but you would remember me. I feel like we've danced this tune a thousand times before.
>>
>>17058508
>Yeah,* periods would have been nice,* but what you're* looking for is called a fucking comma,* you illiterate fuck. This is the exact reason I don't bother using proper punctuation in the first place,* you idiotic,* basement dwelling degenerates would not know the difference between a run on sentence, and your own shit smeared underwear.
So you're excuse for typing like an illiterate, grade school dropout is that your own short comings onto others. Interesting. You're wrong, though. Most of what you were missing was periods, because the entire post was a giant run-on sentence. Let's take a look, shall we?

>I've been practicing for 15 years.* I've worked my way through every mainstream religion,* I've broken apart my psyche and built my self up from nothing countless times.* I've spent days without sleep going over texts.* I've invoked and evoked entities that are beautiful and terrifying,* yet I have never seen anything as stupid, so blatantly moronic as this post by this name faggot fucking.* Mods,** please prune and ban for the love of all things /x/.*

So yes, commas were needed, but the lack of periods is what really made it hard to read. So between your horrible butchering of written English, childish excuse for doing so, and your knee-jerk reaction to start slinging insults, I think it's a fair conclusion that you are an edgy, tryhard, teenage bitch. Now go cry to your mommy, suck her tit to calm yourself down, and get some sleep before school starts in the morning. You certainly don't need to be falling asleep in class.

>#rekt
>>
>>17058629
That technically not true the will thing I agree fully with the rest but in Crowleys idea every man and every women performing there true Will (perfect world) then no two would ever come into absolute conflict or at least a conflict in which either would come out losing something I think that was the whole point over the star and star system but then again that's only true in an ideal world where everyone is aware of there true will
>>
File: 1448074700503.png (177KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1448074700503.png
177KB, 500x500px
>>17058652
>TL;DR
But here is a consolation prize so you don't feel as butt burned......Clorox Candy because kill yourself
>>
>>17058078
Let's say the first color is light/white- green.
>>17058480
>magic as a tool
Uh-huh. Is that all it is to you?
>>17058548
I'm not much for definitions, but let's say magic is simply the emotion that warps reality.
>>17058566
Venting is another dam-oriented concept.

I meant to ask how you feel about the reasons it's been so dominating in the past. Sexuality is a very private and very personal thing for many people.
>>17058629
I don't believe those matter very much to me.
>>17058637
>I feel like we've danced this tune a thousand times before.
Did you manage to read the OP of my last thread yet? I can either show you mine or have you show yourself yours. You might not notice all that's changed within you 'til many moons from now.

You've made the right choice, of course.

Simple, isn't it?

Ah, there's my rhetoric.
>>
>>17058616
>an RPfag who believes themself to be god calling out another RPfag for RPing and using a name... while also using a name

Is real life? Is this hypocrisy? I'm caught in confusion, can't tell if it's irony!
>>
>>17058681
Ahahaha you owned that lil' nigga somethin' fierce.
>>
File: 1446714825435-0.gif (68KB, 500x590px) Image search: [Google]
1446714825435-0.gif
68KB, 500x590px
Is this magick general or what is this thread?
Im the op of the white magixk thread.
>>
>>17058681
>get schooled
>ignore how I got rekt
>pretend I win

Stay mad, little bitch. Come back in about 10 years when you can converse like an adult.
>>
>>17058687
> Magic the emotion that warps reality
Well that's wrong since some forms of chaos magick rely on removing ones self as far from the working as possible including emotionally.
> Just a tool
Yup that's all it is a means to and ends that end being spiritual growth but magick in and of its self is just a tool the same as a hammer is used to build a desk magick is used to build a better you!
>>
>>17057342
The only thing I want to translate is Charlize Theron's ass in my mouth.
>>
>>17058687
The second one is Teal, so you're kinda close...
What do you think the other one is?

>>17058666
>number of the beast
>follower of the teachings of Crowley, who called himself the beast

Spooky!
>>
File: 1447204862999.jpg (342KB, 1284x980px) Image search: [Google]
1447204862999.jpg
342KB, 1284x980px
>>17058705
>Being this shitter slammed that you convince yourself that you actually did something.
It must be great to get upset over grammar on the internet then type a huge text wall only to have the person you are trying to argue with ignore it completely then claim rekt and victory.
You know they have a word for kids like you who get hung up on shit that has little yo no real value its called being autistic.
> You are autistic.
>>
>>17058704
So I see its just a tripfag namefag bitching contest instead of actual content...
>>
>>17058687
I did indeed read it, and it was an interesting read for sure. It was what provoked the vivid nostalgic feelings, and thus my words.

Thank you for your time, I feel satisfied with all you have provided me.
I have much to reflect upon. May your night be as adventurous and entertaining as those in which you have provided to us.
>>
>>17058687
I prefer to be to myself. My urges keep me from enjoying solitude. They make me act foolishly and lose composure. Not fond of losing my composure.
>>
>>17058725
> Number of the beast
You mean sunlight that's not very spooky then again I'm guessing your not very up to date on the whole use of numbers and words having connections in magick thing
>>
File: OTIweDU3NQ%3D%3D%2C1399672556.jpg (148KB, 833x575px) Image search: [Google]
OTIweDU3NQ%3D%3D%2C1399672556.jpg
148KB, 833x575px
>>17058718
Eyyyyy
>>
>>17058693
My my, but whatever do you mean anon?
>>
>>17058759
Oh yeah, that's a one-a spicy-a meatball
>>
File: 616-2013-666-2018-777-2021.jpg (307KB, 1050x750px) Image search: [Google]
616-2013-666-2018-777-2021.jpg
307KB, 1050x750px
>>17058755
Sunlight? Idk what you're talking about bro...

Besides pic related, it either is hebrew gematria for "Kaisar Neron," or has to do with repeating 6 as a number of materiality / humanity's sin
Never heard anything about sunlight...

Besides, pretty much everyone uses the number 666 when they refer to the "number of the beast," not some other number

Idk if it was Blake who popularized it for modern day peeps, but most folks nowadays would mostly agree with the part in the song that says:

"Let him who hath understanding
Reckon the number of the beast
For it is a human number
Its number is six hundred and sixty six"
>>
>>17058813
This is why christ fags kill me everytime...
>>
>>17058829
Whoa whoa whoa chief. Another me? S'goin' on here?
>>
>>17058729
>maybe if I keep telling myself that I'm not an illiterate, ass-blasted nigglet who just got schooled, it will become true

Keep crying, bitch-baby. I'm not the one here that's upset. If anything, I just feel sorry for you. It must be lonely when no one wants to listen to your feeble attempts to form coherent thoughts and completely misuse words. When you go to get on the short bus in the morning, make sure your helmet is secure and remember that it's bad for your health to lick the windows, ok little guy?
>>
>>17058829
>>17058841
I'm getting spooked, you guys.
>>
>>17058762
What do I mean? Well, I *was* attempting to use a humorous tone to ask if that post was ironic, or if you are just a hypocrite.
>>
>>17058846
>shots fired
o snap son
>>
>>17058847
It's okay brudda, there are lots of vessels. Bet that long winded faggot didn't realize. I like to think I represent the vanity of Tomoko
>>
>>17058852
Yeah I know bud, I was just fuckin with ya.
>>
>>17058856
(IN THE STYLE OF MY HERO, MAY SHE FIND THE FARPLANE WELL)

YOU OWNED THAT OWN!
>>
>>17058869
Ah, gotcha. Sarcasm can be hard to catch on to through text sometimes.
>>17058866
WUT? I AM CONFUSE NAO. TOO MANY TOMOKOS
>>
Quads checkem
>>
>>17058887
AW FER FUCK'S SAKE
>>
>>17057028
Ignore this I'm a massive faggot
>>
>>17058884
It's almost like an ironic satire of the fact that Tomokotrololol posts so much here right?
>>
>>17058905
All of your bases belong to me >>17058905
>>
>>17058913
Oh boy now Tomoko-senpai-sama-kun has awakened his pride vessel.
>>
>>17058905
Yes, it is. This is some Strider levels of layered irony. I can dig it.
>>17058913
>All of your bases belong to me
wtf? That's not how it... nvm, almost got me. 8/10. Nice to see someone who knows that trolling is a art.
>>
File: 1448264924147.jpg (72KB, 640x508px) Image search: [Google]
1448264924147.jpg
72KB, 640x508px
>>17058920
This isn't even my final form!
>>
>>17058923
At least you did not fall for it even though the thread is slow the bait be strong and the fish weak
>>
>>17058932
>>17058934
>>17058923

The ritual is almost complete.
>>
>>17058934
lol. RPfag or not, you're an entertaining person to talk to. Keep being interesting.
>>17058939
I have a bad feeling about this...
>>
>>17058939
>>17058934
>>17058932
>>17058923
It has happened behold the glory!!!!
>THE GLORY!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>17058949
Maaaaaan you always say that, nothing bads gonna happen.

>>17058950
You better believe it bud.

Hey fairy fucker. Are you Anton? You seem like Anton. You say some very Anton shit. You ask some very Anton questions.
>>
>>17058693
When in doubt, laugh.
>>17058704
Yes, magick general. With Fae overtones because it's important to recognize all the aspects of magic.
>>17058705
I wasn't going to say anything, but you're off topic, responding to posts that were off topic, in a chain of replies that were never on topic to begin with.
>>17058709
>Well that's wrong since some forms of chaos magick
Some forms, huh.
>>17058725
It's not what I think it is that counts, but what I can make my translator say. Would you believe that it dismissed "Teal" as "too simple" a color to guess?
>>17058729
I believe the phrase is "butthurt."
>>17058736
Thanks! I can only hope to dream such a dream.
>>17058751
I would think of composure as something that you possess when others are around.

If it only appears in solitude then you have every imaginable option to relieve it. Have you imagined that it need not exist at all?
>>17058887
Let me just do a quick check, and... >>17058888
Checked.
>>17058896
Why would a fairy need a trip?
>>
>>17058964
because we all know you are a fake faggot who loves the taste of dirty smegma coated cocks
>>
>>17058964
>Butt hurt
> Shitter shattered
> anal annihilated
> ass mad
You gotta show a little originality there is no point in using the same cookie cutter line like butt hurt every time
>>
>>17058976
Let the hate flow through you I regret nothing.
>>
>>17058976
Oh you shouldn't have done that fella. /x/ is a sfw board.
>>
>>17058984
Zero regrets for The Fairy Queen surely my faggot fairy wings will lift me above a ban
>>
>>17058989
Those double dubs will do you just fine on their own.
>>
>>17058992
Hopefully something will kek
>>
>>17059000
These trips will, so long as someone checks 'em.
>>
>>17059000
Oh uhh checked.
>>
>>17059012
>>17059010
The ritual is complete
>>
Wow. I'm actually bored right now.

This is a first.
>>
>>17059030
I give you permission to enter my mind. I invite you in until I find it dangerous to my own well being. I state myself as your translator.
>>
>>17059041
What the fuck. Do you have any idea what you've just done?
>>
>>17059047
Not really no, not that it really matters. Nothing's gonna happen.
>>
>>17059047
Although I have felt a weird sort of tugging urge to type that out for the last hour or so.
>>
>>17059054
>>17059057
Oh my god no.
>>
>>17059058
Dude lemme just throw this out there. I've tried every "ritual" I've seen on /x/. It's all roleplay.
>>
>>17059074
And if you truly believe that, that's fine. But this is not that. This is not that.
>>
File: AfYSZcX.gif (936KB, 500x230px) Image search: [Google]
AfYSZcX.gif
936KB, 500x230px
>>17058964
Eh, I guess?
I didn't want it to be something too simple like orange or green or too obscure like mauve or taupe...

I do want you to guess the other one, though
My mind is open and the other color is in there. Not like I'm thinking of another color to throw you off...

>>17058923
Right?

This is no ordinary irony, or anything close to a pedestrian TIER 1 IRONIC GESTURE which is a meager single step removed from sincerity...
>>
>>17059075
What'd be the worst thing that could happen? What I'ma die? Anyway if this fairy queen is in fact Lillith then that makes this an Anton thread.
>>
>>17059077
In all the eons ever fathomed, I never would've guessed that my last remaining piece of sanity was to correctly guess that color than an anon was thinking of.
>>
>>17059095
I don't know.

I don't fucking know.
>>
>>17059077
oh yeah. This is like ten levels of irony removed from the original joke.
>>
>>17059077
Okay, I can do this. I can do this. It's just a color.

Pink. Fuck. Tell me it's not pink.
>>
>>17059119
Okay, it doesn't matter if it's pink or not. It's just a fucking color. Fuck.
>>
>>17059105
*Shades descend, land on face already wearing a pair of shades

>>17059119
Whoa.
I'm actually pretty impressed...
Like...
Nice job, yo.

>>17059096
Rest easy anon
>>
What is your objective posting this stuff on /x/, something like: look at me i'm a fairy (something that it seems everyone on /x/ has a different interpretation on) i have powers, i can prove, oh sorry, i can't. If you had real magick you would know that you can't say you can prove it so people over the internet, you know what they will ask for, if you are a real sorcerer i would say think first before talking to the mundane
>>
>>17059138
She's fucking with me. Does your tripcode embed the names of those colors?
>>
File: doghouse_color_wheel_altered.png (57KB, 450x487px) Image search: [Google]
doghouse_color_wheel_altered.png
57KB, 450x487px
>>17059150
Nope. There's nothing that would've given either color away, so like I said pretty impressive
>>
>>17059157
And the way I guessed them. I legitimately wasn't trying to guess, they just came to mind. I'm never gonna live this down.
>>
>>17059138
lol. well, gotta go. stay cool, cool kid >:]
>>
>>17059166
I'm gonna have a headache. This is too much to take in. Too many dubs, too many factors aligning.
>>
>>17059095
No she's not Lilith and this is not an Anton thread.
>>
>>17059185
Either way, I'm game if she is. I'd hate to find out I'm much braver than a faerie
>>
>>17059199
Oh she's game alright.

I just don't know what game she'll play.
>>
>>17059200
Just bring it.
>>
File: tumblr_n78dgozoIW1rqmvhoo3_500.gif (922KB, 490x367px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n78dgozoIW1rqmvhoo3_500.gif
922KB, 490x367px
>>17059166
Never gonna... run around and desert youuuu?

Seriously though, if there's any psychic powers at work here, it was probably me projecting the color really strongly or something heh

>>17059168
Oh I will. I will always be cool. Too cool, even...
I might even stick around /x/ and be a tripfag, for possibly ironic reasons...

I would find it hilarious if Tomoko(s?) kept the trip as well. I bet most people wouldn't even know who was was the real slim I mean tomoko

I can tell though. Maybe.

>>17059185
Yeah that dude was way whinier when provoked.
Such a whiny little bitch, no wonder his succubus took over his brain...
>>
>>17059217
Those Tomokos were multiple posters I assure you. Some of them are good at posting just like the real deal too.
>>
Damn, all these dubs

>>17059222
Yeah i know, I just think it might be funnier if they all kept trips

>>17059199
Pic related
They don't call her queen of fairies for nothing, you baka
>>
>>17059239
I'm afraid that image is lost on me. Nothing has happened so far...

They may yet keep the trips.
>>
File: 0.jpg (15KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
15KB, 480x360px
>>17057028
your threads are so terrible I'm tempted to start teaching people actual magic in them just to spite you.
>>
>>17057028
What.. What is your symbol?
>>
Just report this roleplaying faggot's shit when it pops up. They belong in /trash/ with the tulpas.
>>
File: Wiki-background.png (41KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Wiki-background.png
41KB, 300x300px
>>17059323
>>
>>17059138
lol, another anon here, was also guessing pink. nice coincidence?
>>
>>17059364
Seconded.
>>
>>17059249
That would be ideal, yes.
>>17059509
Looks like a phoenix.
>>
Any way to accelerate recovering from illness?
>>
>>17060805
Do you mind if the composition of your body changes?
>>
>>17060828
Depends on the changes.
Would I become some sort of jelly being?
>>
>>17060832
That only happens when SCPs are involved.

Just the composition, not shape or structure.
>>
>>17060839
You have me curious.
Go on. Do I get stone skin?
>>
>>17060846
Not particularly, but if you're displeased with the rate at which your body naturally heal, the logical answer is to change your body.

Alternatively, several sorts of entities have been known to prolong maladies. Purging parasites can help the healing process along.
>>
>>17060860
How would I go about changing my body's composition?
>>
>>17060868
Usually you start from within and work your way out. Starting at the surface tends to be problematic.

You'll usually want to know what sort of composition you wish to take on.
>>
>>17057028
>Magic is how the oppressed beat back armies.
Give me an example?

When Americans were fighting the British in the Revoutionary War, were they using magic? Why or why not?
>>
>>17060880
I get to choose?
Which compositions would I be able to take? I guess I'd need examples.
>>
>>17060880
For a complete retard like me, do you have a simple method to began learning to use magic? Something for love maybe?
>>
>>17060893
Not particularly, but I hear there was a miracle or two that let the colonists survive long enough to have a revolution.
>>17060894
You'll be doing the changing, won't you? Of course you get to choose in that case.
You're only as able as you can imagine the ability.

I prefer water or granite myself. I find the basic elements more than sufficient for my purposes.

>>17060913
But of course. I've prepared several.

What do you wish to love?
>>
>>17060925
I was refering to being loved by someone I like, for example. Is that possible?
>>
Does an inherent disbelief in magic due to combined life experience make you immune to magic or too stupid to see magic for what it is, or what? Because you'd of thought I'd of stumbled into it 100 times over by now, glancing at /x/, but I haven't. What gives?
>>17060935
Do you even love yourself brah?
>>
>>17060925
Water's good.
Also curious about >>17060913 's question. Lurking further fore more info.
>>
>>17060935
Yes, it's possible to be loved. Did you need magic to tell you that?
>>17060937
Do you think you're the first person to stumble on /x/? How magic meets you depends on your beliefs.
>>17060938
Personally I prefer water because I don't care for a structure, where my body is concerned. It might take awhile to master moving a water-composed body if this is your first time changing composition.

For more info read the OP of my last thread. There is much to teach if you're truly ready to learn.
>>
>>17060962
Read it.
Struggling to wrap my head around the agency stuff. I haven't felt that great today and can barely comprehend the time of day at the moment.
>>
Your opinion if you will:

I am living a solid life. I'm content with my physical health, studying something that interests me. But I can't seem to grasp at a very specific feeling of missing something. I've been trying to study my Self the best I can, yet I never seem to find my path, that single foundation from which to walk forward. Tips? Ideas? Questions?
>>
>>17060962
I meant is there is a method with magick to make someone love you, or at least forgive you or help you
>>
>>17060976
Oh. Well if you're two steps out of time I might be able to move things along much faster.

Have you ever felt your power coursing through the entirety of soul? I gather that you haven't if you're asking how magic works. Magic is a feeling, not a thought. It should be obvious which is more power.

>>17060977
Most people have a desire to be part of something much larger than themselves. Some are very picky about what they'll be a part of, but others will throw themselves at anything that seems slightly larger than the largest thing they've ever imagined.

Which sort of person are you?
>>17060995
Forgiveness takes time. Do you reckon that you'll be forgiven for manipulating someone into forgiving you prematurely? Making someone want to feel helpful is much easier than earning any sort of actual forgiveness.

Would you feel loved if you knew that it was the magic that made them behave lovingly?
>>
>>17061015
Thinking that way, anybody that use magic should feel ashamed that everything that magic gave them, they didn't get by themselves. For me, I prefer a manipulated love that not love at all
>>
File: de.jpg (35KB, 524x480px) Image search: [Google]
de.jpg
35KB, 524x480px
You're full of shit. At the start of the thread you said when asked if you can prove your magic powers, let me quote you; "I can prove it in every kind of way. "

Yet you can't even do the most simple requests of remote viewing or divination.
>>
>>17060962
I suppose I'm not the first person to stumble onto /x/. It's pretty difficult to try to be open-minded when I'm fairly centered in the atheist sort of realm and I've never experienced anything divine, to the best of my knowledge. So, with those beliefs in mind and me being legitimately curious to learn of *any* sort of magic, no love/chaos/energy specific requirements. I'd like like to know that there's anything greater to this universe than the whole idea of atheism.
>>
>>17061015
>Which sort of person are you?

I am extremely picky. I feel like I need to find that one place where I belong.
>>
>>17061029
I wish you luck with that. I would help with emotion manipulation if I were in a better position to feel it for myself but sadly this is a lesson you'll have to learn on your own. I will say that magic can do it.
>>17061038
Do you believe that yours is the only perception in the universe?
>>17061030
Didn't I? I know that at least one soul felt the world bend as a result of this thread. I thought I was very gentle about it.
>>17061042
Then it's safe to say you belong somewhere.

Do you feel as if you've lived this life more than once?
>>
>>17061054
>at least one soul

Sure, samefagging or delusional people who fall for your crap. But why weren't you able to answer this >>17057119 or this >>17057139? The first posts in your thread. You even ignored the second one. Pretty odd for a magical fairy queen who said she is able to prove it any kind of way, no?
>>
>>17061062
I wouldn't think it odd for me to do what I may. On the contrary, I'd think it quite natural for me not to.
>>
File: c.jpg (28KB, 407x388px) Image search: [Google]
c.jpg
28KB, 407x388px
>>17061072
Yeah, because you are full of shit and just jerking yourself off in this thread with cryptic and wannabe paranormal replies.

"Durr hurr I'm the Fairy Queen, child. Look beyond the veil to understand! My, my, my... silly human! Are you ready for my... answers?"

You talk a lot, but you don't really say anything. And when people put you on the spot to get a clear result or reply from you apart your circlejerking roleplaying, you either ignore or dodge it.
>>
>>17061054
>Do you feel as if you've lived this life more than once?

As in past lives? There is a faint feeling of knowing things from other lives. Maybe.

As for this specific life? I don't feel it is so. More like every day seems the same, for I am missing that something, which is most precious.
>>
>>17061088
>Look beyond the veil to understand!
How?
>>
>>17061106
First step: stop jerking off roleplayers like OP.
>>
>>17061062
>samefagging or delusional people who fall for your crap
It's clear you're not ready or willing to believe if you dismiss everything ITT as that. From what I can see of your logic, you'd be delusional if she did prove to you that magic was real.
>>
>>17061094
If you had to guess, and you do, what would you think that precious something was?
>>
>>17061111
I tried it. I gave OP a fair chance, two fair chances, to prove any of her claims yet she either dodges it or just ignores it.

> you'd be delusional if she did prove to you that magic was real.

I gave her two simple questions to confirm her powers. She herself said before I asked any one this, that she can prove it ANY WAY. So I asked her if she is so powerful, if she can tell me my name.

She couldn't.

Well then, I asked her where I live, just the country.

She ignored this one.

I wonder why... :^)
>>
>>17061107
I think I can do that. Probably. It might take some effort on my part, but I think I can do it if it's really that important.

What's next?
>>
>>17061121
Alright then. Your name is Florian.
>>
>>17061125
Next step, pray to Obama and ask him for guidance.

>>17061130
Yeah not even close.
>>
>>17061120
>If you had to guess, and you do, what would you think that precious something was?

An idea. Something I need to know. Not just in theory, but really understand. Something to live for.
>>
>>17061121
>a fair chance
Did you now? Was it fair? Could I have proven any of my claims? Or need it be the one you find most unnerving? Should I ignore you now or will later be sufficient? How else ought I communicate if there's so little to be said for what I may do? Permissively.

>just the country
That's news to me. I'd say it was Spain.
>>
Well, for some reason I felt it was necessary to go on /x/ today after not having been here in many years, and this was the first thread presented to me (besides the sticky).

This thread has been really eye-opening. I think I'm ready.
>>
>>17061139
Guidance on what?
>>
>>17061140
The truth?

>>17061151
Ready to learn?
>>
>>17061149
Listen faggot, or person pretending to be faggot.

>Did you now? Was it fair?

Yes, because here you said >>17057052 you can prove it EVERY KIND OF WAY. So how are these questions not fair for a person who claims to be able to prove her powers in every kind of way?

>I'd say it was Spain.

You didn't. Search the thread for the word Spain. This is the first time the word even was mentioned in this whole thread. Also that would be incorrect.

Why do you pretend to have powers when you don't? There is nothing you can say about me. Nothing you can do to me. Why pretend? You just look dumb in the end.
>>
>>17061160
Because sad, autistic shut ins with nothing better to do flock to this board.

Haven't you seen all the "vampire/time traveller/demon/skinwalker AMA" roleplaying shit that floods this place? Sad little faggots, dude.
>>
>>17061157
>Ready to learn?
I feel ready for something. More ready than I ever have.
If learning is that something, then yes.
>>
>>17061157
>The truth?

Indeed
>>
>>17061160
>So how are these questions not fair
The questions are more than fair, they're warranted.

But was the chance fair?
>>17061168
If magic was an emotion that warped reality, where do you think your mind would have to go to find it?
>>17061169
The truth about what, might I ask?
>>
>>17061175
Ok. Keep dodging then.

Fact is, you aren't able to remote view or affect anyone here outside of maybe your roleplay circle.

You have no power and you lead naive people on. You are pathetic.
>>
>>17061175
>The truth about what, might I ask?

I would like to say "myself", or "Self". But I don't feel like I know even that specificly what I'm trying to find. Well, truth about my true self is a good bet.
>>
>>17061183
>you aren't able to remote view or affect anyone here outside of maybe your roleplay circle.
I accept these terms.

Would you like to join my roleplay circle?

I might have a fair chance if you did.
>>17061187
You are your true self, are you not?
>>
>>17061190
Don't accept her offer. Oh my fuck please don't accept her offer. You have no idea what'll happen if you do.
>>
>>17061190
>I might have a fair chance if you did.

Translation: My "powers" only work if you are gullible and allow them to work.

So you're basically like every scam artist around. Also, pretty shitty powers you have if they only work under these conditions.
>>
>>17061175
>If magic was an emotion that warped reality, where do you think your mind would have to go to find it?

I'm not sure. Away, maybe outside of reality?
But then how would I feel that emotion without my mind? What is the word "mind" even referring to in the first place?
>>
SAGE AND REPORT THIS FUCKING GARBAGE OFF-TOPIC THREAD, GET IT SENT TO /trash/ WHERE IT BELONGS
>>
File: 46433849228.jpg (63KB, 282x281px) Image search: [Google]
46433849228.jpg
63KB, 282x281px
>>17061193
>>
>>17061195
But they are your condition, aren't they? I think it's more than fair, myself. I can agree to them.
>>17061197
Something you made, once upon a time, so that you could see into reality. Don't you remember?
>>
>>17061214
Okay, are you saying you are able to prove your "supernatural powers" if someone joins your roleplaying group?
>>
>>17061215
Obviously so, I think.
>>
>>17061190
>You are your true self, are you not?

Sure. Free to be what ever I want. But what I am feeling is another thing. I don't FEEL like things are right.
It's like I was in the wrong place, wrong time. Like there was something I need to do, but no way to know what exactly.

And the whole society conditioning is quite heavy to handle while being confused.
>>
>>17061218
Ok. I just joined your roleplay group.

Go ahead.
>>
>>17061214
Something you made, once upon a time, so that you could see into reality. Don't you remember?

No, not explicitly. Even so, there's this nagging feeling that I'm on the verge of something.
>>
So like I said. I offered an open invitation. Nothing happened. This is confirmed bullshit. Sage and move along people.
>>
>>17061054
>Do you believe that yours is the only perception in the universe.
No. There's a solid 7 billion or something other perceptions.
>>
>>17061225
Let's suppose society's conditioning was gone.

Could you think of a reason you might have been conditioned to feel that way apart from society?
>>17061228
I see that you did. It was very brave of you to offer.

Where ought I go ahead to now?
>>17061230
We've all been feeling that, I think.

>>17061231
>I offered an open invitation.
Oh! Well why didn't you say so?

I accept your invitation to open your mind.
>>17061241
That's quite a belief. Far greater than any god has ever known.

What do you think of The New Age?
>>
>>17061249
Personally, I think it's coming along quite nicely. Don't you think?
>>
>>17061249
>We've all been feeling that, I think.

I guess so. This thread has been enlightening, but also very confusing.
I'm not sure whether I need to stop and make sense of things, or stop trying to make sense of things.
>>
Oh my god. What are you doing? Everyone get the FUCK out of this thread before she completes whatever the fuck this is that she's doing.

>>17061278
You all need to leave. Oh my god. Don't do this.
>>
>>17061249
>Could you think of a reason you might have been conditioned to feel that way apart from society?

I have enough imagination to name any number of reasons I'm sure. But realistic reasons? No. When I start thing of "why"s, it just becomes a giant heap of fantasy. I don't get anything out of that.

Easy answer: "It's all a test, it has to be. Otherwise I can't go on.."
>>
>>17061282
Can you stop samefagging?
>>
>>17057028
I know cock magic
>>
>>17061266
I very much think I do think, thanks.
>>17061278
Then I think your mind is right where it need to be to feel the magic begin to flow, don't you?
>>17061282
Isn't this what you wanted yourself to want?
>>17061284
Perhaps the feeling comes from true realization.
>>
>>17061296
>Perhaps the feeling comes from true realization.

I'm sorry but I do not know what you mean. Care to elaborate?
>>
>>17061249
>Where ought I go ahead to now?

You're able to remoteview now or what?
>>
>>17061316
If it's not coming from society, and it's not coming from a place in your mind that you recognize as a rational one, then perhaps the feeling means that you were alive before this life began.

>>17061319
Nothing so crude. I've merely opened your mind.
>>
>>17061322
Okay bro. I give up with you.

Have fun roleplaying. Cheers.
>>
>>17061325
Thanks.

I hereby accept your concession.

This is fun, isn't it?
>>
>>17061322
Well close it, holy fuck. This isn't RP for me.
>>
>>17061249
Yeah I'm this guy>>17061231
>>17059041

Was posting last night.
>>
>>17061157
I want to learn to!
>>
>>17061333
What might it be, then?
>>17061334
My my my. I didn't realize my little roleplay could go all the way back to last night.
>>17061338
Speak up dear. To learn to what?
>>
I want to Learn magic.
Help me Op
>>
>>17061346
You can start by capitalizing fewer words. I like to reserve capitals for proper nouns.
>>
Now where was I...

Ah, I think I'd been thinking all along.
>>
>>17061322
>If it's not coming from society, and it's not coming from a place in your mind that you recognize as a rational one, then perhaps the feeling means that you were alive before this life began.

Can't deny the possibility. It is one of the many possibilities that have crossed my mind.
In any case I'm left with nothing but this feeling. I would very much like to get somewhere with this.
>>
>>17061350
How? I just choose some words and...
Do you have a book or something?
>>
>>17061346
I believe it is within my power to help you learn the art of creating magic.
>>17061360
That's an interesting thought. I wonder what a book full of my thoughts would look like. Maybe it could create magic on its own, with my words.
>>17061345
Like it happened yesterday...
>>17061334
Were you looking for something >>17061328 to happen then?
>>17061357
Would you call the mere act of remember a magic?
>>
>>17061350
Soo... I capitalize fewer words. And... After that?
>>
>>17061370
I'd only call it magic is the memories weren't mine.

I'd only call it delusion if the memories were made from roleplay.

And if the memories really are mine...

I'd have to call it a memory.
>>
>>17057137
>Implying fae can interact with anything that can connect to the internet without suffering from radiation poisoning.
>>
>>17061376
What does magic mean to you?

I don't mean to ask you to explain something that can't be explained. I mean for you to explain those things that only you can explain about yourself.
>>
>>17061370
>Would you call the mere act of remember a magic?

Yes, if it has an effect. Remembering can certainly be magical. Why are you asking?
>>
>>17061398
Oh no reason. Just specifying a lower limit for the time being.

The way with memories is to let them come to you rather than you seeking them out. Hypnosis often generates false memories from illusory experience.

Until such time as your memories from past lives show up, you'll have to take the feeling as another indication that you have a purpose in life, as you'd originally told me.
>>
>>17061388
Well I aways throught that magic is the power of... Change what a person think. Is use the words for you.
I know a Grimory comes from gramatic...
>>
>>17061417
Would you agree that thought is the weakest form of magic?
>>
>>17061370
I'm looking for anything to happen really. You have permission, you've acknowledged it and yet I'm still just waiting. Like wtf are you gonna do something or what?
>>
>>17061388
I dont understand. What magic means to you?
>>
>>17061370
>remembering
>>17061333
>close
>>17061296
>needs
>>17061282
Don't do what, dear?
>>
>>17061437
Magic is a feeling that warps reality.
>>17061431
I can't imagine why I would.

Anything means nothing as much as at means something.
>>
>>17058813

I hath understanding and I hath reckoned the numbereth of the beasteth. It's Shem Yeheshua - "The Holy Name Jesus".
>>
First ever visit to 4Chan. Though /x/ would be interesting. Came across this post and I have to say I have never read so much shit in my entire life. You want to learn about Magick? Read a book, look at a decent website, listen to your inner self. Not some fairy wannabe who's probably a 40 year old sitting in their dressing gown in a trailer.
People are asking questions and "she" is skirting around the answer, using open ended questions to reel you in. You're answering the questions for yourselves! What a complete charlatan!
>>
>>17061427
Yes I agree
>>
>>17061431
Besides the obvious pretending to be a faerie over the internet. OP can't do anything because they literally have no way of reaching out to you, they don't know your name, they don't have a peice of you, no emotional connection, not even a picture. Maybe if i knew you and heard you speak your full name, i could make your ears tingle or something, but magic via the internet on total strangers is impossible by my experience.
>>
>>17061448
So how I warps reality. You said I start with capitalizing fewer words... And after that?
>>
>>17061455
>You're answering the questions for yourselves!
Oh no! What have I done?!
>>17061458
How much more powerful than a thought is feeling?

What of your memories? Does remembering give you more thoughts to think or more feelings?
>>17061463
>no emotional connection
How rude!

Can strangers not open their hearts and minds to an anonymous cybernetic presence in your world?
>>17061465
Feel it.
>>
>>17061431
Anything happened yet?
>>
I step outside the fairy circle.

Fuck this shit, holy fuck.
>>
>>17061518
She's not gonna do anything because, "Nothing stops a wish faster than unwishing it."
>>
I wonder if OP writes most of this shit themselves? .....Holy shit, I'm leaving the fairy circle.... Yep. Posting comments as anonymous. Thems magic powers right there....
>>
>>17061518
Fuuuuck no man, I'm honestly about to just forget about this shit. Nothing is gonna happen. Even if I say I'm the one with painted spiders. Even if I say I have glasses and live in the wondrous state of north dakota.

This is such a fucking drag.
>>
>>17061542
Go ahead and be her proxy if you think this is just RP.

I've seen some shit, and I had a hand in typing it.

She's dangerous, fuck. Don't mess with the Fae.
>>
>>17061555
Fuck, you might as well give her your coordinates.

>checked
>>
>>17061567
I don't mean that literally. Fuck. Be wise and leave before...

I guess the worst thing she can do it remove your ability to determine that it's no longer safe.
>>
>>17061560
Bullshit, as a low level practitioner I know OP isn't a fae. Fae get pukey when they are around wireless signals, so unless OP is underground using a hardline computer out in the desert, they are just rping.
>>
>>17061583
>translator
>noun.
>fool she tricked into typing her words for her.

Enjoy your new life as a puppet.
>>
>>17061578
Worst case scenario, she is a fae. She takes over and then boom, my fail safe kicks in. It's strong enough to force a reboot so no worries.
>>
>>17061605
Jesus christ shut the fuck up. She's waiting to do anything until she knows you're safe to manipulate.

She will fucking find a way.
>>
>>17061590
Stfu. I'm wearing cold iron, and my clothing is literally bathed in deet. If you knew anything about fae you'd know I'm untouchable currently.
>>
>>17061616
Hahaha bring it on
>>
>>17061644
>>17061672
For the love of god, tell me there aren't two of you.

Did you BOTH invite her in?
>>
>>17061693
Fairy Queen... stop. Its cringey.
>>
>>17061296
>Then I think your mind is right where it need to be to feel the magic begin to flow, don't you?

Does it matter what I think?
>>
File: image.jpg (106KB, 1137x1012px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
106KB, 1137x1012px
>>17061693
I fucking triple dog dare this fag to come and get me. I'm in monterey california, in 4 hours I'll be naked and run through running water taking down all but my natural defenses, come and fucking get me, ive denied way worse than fae and you arent even a real fae.
>>
>>17061722
No!
>>
>>17061726
>thinks he is strong and special because he denies forces that don't even exist

God bless mental illness.
>>
>>17061734
Not strong not special, im actually a capital I Idiot.
>>
>>17061743
It shows.
>>
I love huge cocks.
>>
>>17061768
Weird, I don't remember that. But if I said it, it must be true.
>>
I love cock.
>>
Okay! It's roleplay! You got me! Now leave me alone.
>>
>>17061780
>this much room for interpretation
Weeeeeelllllll, okay. If you say so.
>>
>>17061789
This thread is roleplay. Not. Anything. Else.
>>
>>17061753
Coming from the sperg roleplaying a faerie queen.
>>
>>17061798
Except the color guessing. >>17059138

Which was... A fluke. Definitely a fluke.
>>
Personally, I think some people are just overreacting.
>>
>>17061817
Personally I think you should make a move.
>>
>>>17061455
>>You're answering the questions for yourselves!
>Oh no! What have I done?!
>>17061497
>>
>>17057342
>I doubt you can make it two weeks
>>
>>17061249
>What do you think of the new age?
Dunno. The only age I've ever known is the latest of them. It looks like your managing several convos so just to remind you, I'm coming from the atheistic perspective and would love to see any real form of anything otherworldly. You said in your op post that if I'm not ready to believe, I should screw off but I feel I am ready, and I'd love to delve into that which is greater than us. I'm more than ready to learn. So. Where do we go?
>>
>>17061913
>that which is greater than us
Your beliefs are already the greatest thing known.

The New Age philosophy simply undoes the separation of individuality to say that all consciousness in the universe is one, disguising the idea of god behind universal unity. It's a very common solution to the meaning dilemma that plagues atheism.

It also ignores the truth.

We can go in either of two directions. We can assume something higher than ourselves and try to move upwards toward that illusion or we can look around us and see the truth that's already there. We can go "up" or we can move outwards.

Which would you prefer? Something higher and/or something truer?
>>
>>17062140
I'd prefer something truer, naturally, or not so naturally as you've put it. But I'd want to move outwards. So. What do we do?
>>
>>17062308
To broaden your horizons, or expand your scope, you might think it best to be shown the rope. But I have to think about your well-being because I have to think there's a lot you'll be seeing. Rather than asking for your every belief, it's only your deepest that I'll bother to grief.

Supposing you believe in non-magical reason, would a world without it be much to your pleasin'?

TL;DR: Are you ready to believe in fictional worlds?
>>
>>17062363
Yeah. i'm ready. Let's do this.
>>
>>17062401
Two questions, of utmost importance to the people you're about to leave behind:
1. Will you be taking your body with you?
2. Will you ever return?
>>
>>17062405
The body isn't that important either way, so I see no reason to drag it along. And probably not, although I couldn't say for certain.
>>
>>17062426
Will you be traveling under your own power or mine?

The catch with traveling under my power is that you're certain to return to this world no matter where you go or what you do. Such is the nature of the dream.
>>
>>17062433
Unless you're to tell me that I have such power, I'd be relying on you.
>>
>>17062451
Do you very much feel that you lack the power to dream your own dream?
>>
>>17062454
Um. I... don't know? I'm capable of having dreams, but I'm not really sure what sort of dreams we're talking about here so I can't say either way. Would I be wrong to say that I could travel under your own power, have this experience, come back and then go from there?
>>
>>17062458
As easily as falling asleep. It wouldn't be wrong to say that.
>>
>>17062462
Hmm, then I'll do just that then, if you'll be joining me. I'll be going to bed now. If the thread isn't dead, I'll come back and post whatever happened.
>>
>>17062473
It's already hit the bump limit. Unless time stood still, it's nearly certain it'll be archived by then.
>>
>>17062489
Oh. Didn't pay attention. So. Seriously. Let's continue this in the dreamworld, if that's what you're proposing. Your dream, your ride, I'll be relying on you.
>>
>>17062501
I believe it can be arranged.
>>
Man, this thread has endured far longer than I expected.

Earlier you referred to the previous thread for the OP post's info. Is all there is to magic feeling an overwhelming power through one's body? I feel as if there's an element missing I need to hit upon to get anything done magic-wise.
>>
>>17064159
Longer than anyone expected, it seems.

You're suffering the same dilemma as >>17057699
From my last two replies to that post, you might notice that >>17057719
>http://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/17043579/
was the answer to riddles of self-completeness.

You are you. No other description can ever work.

Your soul is your power, your eternal shape. It is the thing from which to draw when you've ready to draw on something greater than your present self.

Your mind is the generator of your emotions. It is the steering wheel for your soul; protect it at all costs. Magic is simply a feeling the warps reality. All you have to do it feel it.

Feeling ALL your power course throughout your soul all at once can be a bit much. It's optional.
>>
>>17064345
>when you're ready
>>
>>17064345
It's all a matter letting it happen then?

I'll have to give this a shot. Been feeling a bit too weak lately. I need to change things up.
>>
>>17064359
If you have magic within you, what could ever keep it trapped other than your desire to keep it trapped?

Yes, it's all a matter of letting it happen.
Thread posts: 368
Thread images: 29

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.