[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

tulpa creation

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

I am a few sessions into creating my tulpa, I have spent previous sessions getting into a zone and an internal space where this process can take space. During my last session I experienced a very chaotic (not in a bad way, more excitable) ball of energy wizzing about coming and going, took a lot of concentration to try and calm it down. After a while the energy seemed to start taking a form that I could relate too, previously it had been morphing into various shapes and it was almost as if I was experiencing various places without feeling like moving.

A picked a very relatable space for my base of creation and designated certain places within this space for certain tasks, accessing memory's ect. Back to tulpa, I found myself feeling very content with her, and felt that it was a comforting presence that I required, all the ideas that I had had envisaged before creation seemed to be bouncing between us, like a perfect brainstorming session. By nature I am a very demanding person, but also apologetic because I know I'm a pain in the ass, but I was reassured and comforted by the responces between the connection. I didn't want to try and force a specific apearence but I had an idea, I saw glimpses of an apearence but I didn't want to push it, the same with any kind of verbal connection. A lot of it was just kind of a reassuring experience and ended very calmly from its excitable beginning.

When I came out of my meditative state I felt very content and feel very at ease with what had happened. The only thing about it was how much time had past, I had experienced so much in such a short space of time, I had been at it for about an hour, I know roughly that to get into a calm meditative state for myself it has usually been about half an hour before I get into my space.

I'm obviously new to this so any thoughts or comments are appreciated, as is any info in proceeding forward. Cheers
>>
And i am also a girl, will that make any difference???
>>
>>17055506
That isn't op, I am op and a guy, I doubt it would make a difference anyway
>>
Bumping for any comments?
>>
i'll bump your post for you in case anyone's around but if not, have you tried the tulpa.info forums? they might be better for tulpa info (ha).
>>
File: Civilisation.jpg (114KB, 413x413px) Image search: [Google]
Civilisation.jpg
114KB, 413x413px
Have any Sceptics/Cynics had any success creating a tulpa?

Could someone who is rational and who would do a STEM degree make any progress on this sort of thing?

I'm imagining only a certain personality type could create an imaginary friend in their head and believe it is communicating independently from their own mind.
>>
Bump for the prime time American traffic
>>
>>17056139
>I'm imagining only a certain personality type could create an imaginary friend in their head and believe it is communicating independently from their own mind.
thats literally all it is. its not meant to be physically "real".
>>
File: Serafim_and_a_bear.jpg (74KB, 429x450px) Image search: [Google]
Serafim_and_a_bear.jpg
74KB, 429x450px
>>17055505
this is for the OP of this thread.

http://www.innerlightproductions.com/archive.htm

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tabor_Light

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seraphim_of_Sarov
>>
>>17055505
DON'T DO IT
see: >>17056199
>>
>>17056202
Yea I'm not really looking to do it for sexual reasons, more out of interest to see if it can be useful in increasing memory ect.
>>
>>17056139
I'm op, also sceptical, when you get it down to the bare bones, it does actually appear logical, I don't believe for a second that you can create an entity that would act independently of yourself. I'm trying it out purely with the viewpoint of training the brain to organise things in a certain way.
>>
>>17056194
Cheers will check these out now
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.