[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Friend or Foe to mankind?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: Lucifer Light Bringer....jpg (35KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Lucifer Light Bringer....jpg
35KB, 480x360px
Friend or Foe to mankind?
>>
God of Solipsism.
>>
Mankind itself.
>>
Useful reminder that YHWH aka Enlil wanted humanity to die off.

Opportune reminder that Enki helped humanity to survive.

>Jewish G-d
>Friend of Humanity

A-are you trying so lamey, SHLOMO
??????????????????????????????
>>
God built man a prison.

Lucifer showed us the key.
>>
>>17055454
Seems like you're still in prison to me.
>>
>>17055456
Without him, there would still only be Adam and Eve.
>>
Neither. He may have given us knowledge, but this doesn't mean he wouldn't fuck with people to tempt them and lead them astray to show the error of their foolishness. That's pretty much his point cosmologically. He's the bad cop to god's good cop. The prosecutor to Jesus' defense attorney. Giving us knowledge by no means implies we won't be tested or he won't fuck with us as much as possible to see who really believes/doesn't.
>>
The casual work buddy who helps you move.
>>
Neither, I think. Just a normal dude who loves his kids, messing with his dear wife and SCIENCE!!! He can afford to do nothing but wander all day, so that's what he does.
>>
>>17055454
Did God built a prision?
Like a bardo or hell?
I belive this is not heaven or hell
This is a learning place , you will be tested, proved , torture and rewarded, on each one of the steps you will learn something, is this a game? Maybe ,is this a bardo? Maybe
>>
>>17055509
Actually, Its a Bardo by definition (according to the origin of the term "Bardo" anyway).
>>
A liar. In him there is no truth. He sells you the lie that he offers to free you and convinces you he loves you to control you. Everything he does is backwards. Christ is KING
>>
>>17055559
Fuck that. It's all about that Moon Goddess.
>>
>>17055542
bardo means Buddha's phases after he passed over, doesn't it?
>>
wise unto that which is good, and simple concerning evil.
>>
>>17055458
and that would be a bad thing why?

they loved eachother and it was paradise untill satan created an apple containing poison and closed their pineal glands. (its probably just a reference to the sumerians [annunaki] coming to earth and poisoning the population back then to make them their slaves. god being the subconsciousness or higher self of the human population telling them not to trust the invaders or eat their food
>>
prometheus
>>
>>17055593
it's sad when small minds take a metaphorical parable as an account of historical reality.
>>
>>17055632
why so mean?
>>
File: prometheus-21.jpg (140KB, 501x321px) Image search: [Google]
prometheus-21.jpg
140KB, 501x321px
The Bible is truth and the Bible says he is a supreme foe of men of dust
>>
File: PrometheusSt.jpg (15KB, 353x250px) Image search: [Google]
PrometheusSt.jpg
15KB, 353x250px
>>
>>17055593

lel

read Hypostasis of the Archons nigga
>>
depends on your perspective
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.