[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I ain't afraid of no ghosts

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: cthulhu.jpg (258KB, 1500x1125px) Image search: [Google]
cthulhu.jpg
258KB, 1500x1125px
/x/, I've always wanted to believe in the supernatural, but unfortunately it is not something I can easily believe in. I've decided to push myself, and either make or break this. I want to establish some sort of connection with the supernatural or paranormal so that I can really believe. How should I do this?
>>
>>17055202
do ayahuasca
>>
File: 1365464963483.jpg (7KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1365464963483.jpg
7KB, 200x200px
>>
>>17055202
Kill yourself and become a spooky ghost, since you aren't afraid of them. You'll meet lots of other ghosts this way.
>>
>>17055206
It's vaguely about paranormal, it's just a weak-ass thread.
>>
>>17055212
he's posting that everywhere
>>
The paranormal is Bullshit.

The Demons are actually Anunnaki Aliens.

The Fallen are Igigi that are the same thing and Angels only the Fallen are those who went against the will of Enlil.

Marduk is Satan. The Adversary of Enlil.

The Book of Enoch will say they are the Malakim of Yahweh bu they are the same as the Igigi of Enlil.

This is what all the books tell us if you are listening.

For example look at the book of Abramelin the Mage, it will teach you how to Evoke Igigi, it gives you the names and sigils of Marduk.

It admits that Marduk the Adversary of Yahweh.

Even the Bible admits it.

The truth is that the Lord is one of them, the Elohim are Anunnaki.

They are not gods, they are Aliens.
>>
>>17055225
>I have only posted this once, maybe other posts were made by other people?
>>
>>17055226
I know nothing about aliens or demons, this is difficult for me to understand
>>
>>17055226
>i see the evidence daily

Come on anon, this is just as any other narrative to explain the origins of mankind, and as the other narratives, there is no physical concrete evidence to support none of them. I want to believe but I am also not a retard.
>>
File: Smug Undead.png (226KB, 795x464px) Image search: [Google]
Smug Undead.png
226KB, 795x464px
>>17055206
Welp, time for another I DISTINCTLY REMEMBER LAYS POTATO CHIPS BEING SPELLED AS "LAYES POTATO CRISPS!!!!" AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH, WE MUST HAVE JUMPED TIME-LINES, IDS HABBENING!!!!!!!!1111!!ONE thead, then.
>>
>>17055247

If you want Physical Evidence you have to look at the Historical Accounts recorded in the Sumerian clay tablets.

They claim to be the builders of the Pyramids.

And its hard to deny that. Today we really dont have an answer for them.
>>
Is there any sort of ritual to get in contact with the paranormal? What about any easy2cast spells or some garbage? Any areas that are well known for supernatural occurrences that would typically work? I've been to three places in my town that were supposed to be haunted and only at one of them did I feel anything, and it was more likely due to trespassing late at night than anything paranormal.
>>
>>17055245

I read alot of Sumerian mythology and stories about the Anunnaki and Igigi Aliens who came here long ago.

And I also read some books on Demonology.

And in the books on Demonology they start to name Specific Anunnaki and Igigi entities and they tell you how to contact them with Magical Sigils and Evocations.

For example Nergal and Pazuzu are two very well known demons from demonology.

But they are also the names of Anunnaki / Igigi individuals.
>>
File: image.jpg (36KB, 416x397px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36KB, 416x397px
>>17055202
Use this script for your talismans
>>
>>17055599
What sort of talismans?
>>
>>17055608
It's all in here, friend:
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/cienciareal/necronomicon/necronomicon_02.htm
>>
>>17055202
Become orthodox Christians and live very ascetic life, live in a cave and demons will manifest.
>>
>>17055626
What is the purpose in these rituals?
>>
>>17055683
Have you not read the introduction?
>>
forget all the fairy tales people tell one another. disregard religion. think back on your life for a moment. do thins seem oddly coincidental often?

thats about the best i can do for a non-superstitious rational person
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.