[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Dark Man

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: tumblr_ltxsum2ojL1r5f5b5o1_400.jpg (6KB, 250x300px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ltxsum2ojL1r5f5b5o1_400.jpg
6KB, 250x300px
Has anyone else had experiences with the Dark Man? This is possibly the most disturbing thing for me to talk about, as I thought I was the only one that experienced this when I was younger. My mother, an old roommate, and my youngest cousin all had similar experiences.

I remember being a small kid still in a crib, playing with a little toy firetruck. I dropped it under the crib and look to the door to yell for my mom, only to see the Dark Man standing there. Terrified, I stuck my head in my pillow. Feel something grab me and start screaming. My mom was the one that picked me up. To this day I don't know if it was a demon or a dream or what.

Each of the people I talked to had similar stories. To my shock, a lot of people have experienced similar things and call him by the same fucking name. I saw a television show a while ago and I was completely terrified when the picture they showed was the exact figure I saw when I was a child.
>>
No shit? I remember back in second grade, I'd just have the same dreams often of me stuck in my bed, unable to move, staring around my room. Often the door would open and the "dark man" would stand there (the one I saw didn't sport a trilbie) and just stare, and from past experiences of the same dreams, I know I would have to wake up or the "actual dream" starts - often when I didn't wake up, it would scream the loudest scream at any random point, scaring the shit out of me. It would walk towards me, manhandle me and I'd wake up. These dreams have different varieties but this one is most clear. I never knew it was that popular. Fucked up man, reminiscing about those childhood dreams is making my eyes tear up from fear, its so bad...
>>
>>17053667

He was never malevolent toward me. My mom says he might be a guardian angel or a protector of some sort. He obviously scared me because fucking look at him. The only other times I saw him were in my garage and through a window. Always just watching me.

My little cousin (I don't remember how old) used to have really fucked up nightmares and the only words she would say were dark man. This was back when she could barely even speak single words.
>>
File: image.jpg (123KB, 720x716px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
123KB, 720x716px
>>17053652
>>
>>17053652
is he like slenderman?!
>>
Something similar happened to me as well. Most of time when I was little but one or two times in one or two years ago Im 25 now. I woke up in the midle of the night and saw him. I blinked a few times and he disapeared.
And then there was a dream I had a bunch of time. I couldnt see anyone but i felt like some hands grabbed me a puled me of bed. It was strange rubberylike feeling, like doctor glowes or something like that.
>>
>>17053652
My mother and my uncle as child had bad experiences with one. Always at night when sleep, the man always appeared in a horse.
>>
>>17053692
/thread
>>
>>17053652
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=omtRsUqMN6c

At one point the guest says that the men in hats are either government agents or somehow linked to government involvement but refuses to go into more detail. Unfortunately I have not been able to find any source other than this that discusses this interpretation .
>>
File: image.jpg (43KB, 820x984px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43KB, 820x984px
>>17053652

Don't be afraid. He's just an atheist who breaks into people's houses only to declare God isn't real
>>
I did, fucker stole my bike from the Mall when I was 12
>>
>>17053652
When I was a Kid, Playing in the house while my grandmother was knitting, I would see this dark type of shadow in the shape of a man, and this dark shadow would be walking around the house. I ones saw this dark shadow standing in the front pouch and I called out to my grandmother telling her that someone is standing outside, And she said "Tell him to come around the back" Before I said it, the dark shadow went around the back as I watched it, It just came around the back and stood by the door, and then I herd my grandma shout out in Fijian "Lesu tale, se tiko qo na makabuqu" (Go back, my Grandson is still here), My grandma who is by the way half blind and was always sitting around the corning with no perfect views of both the doors, I started to wonder "How the hell does she know where this shadow is standing?".

I once told my mom about this event years after, my mother told me that when a child see's a shadow in a form of a man walking outside around the house, it means the person you are with has some unfinished business with the dead, (My grandma use to practice witchery in her younger days and always summoning the dead)
But if the dark shadow shaped as a man is in the house or enters the house, It means that a married woman in the house is haven an affair, that man was some how hurt and his spirit is still with that woman (Meaning a lusting spirit) if a dark shadow is in the shape of a woman then the married man in the house is having an affair.

This dark shadows only reveal themselves to children, because only through the eyes of a child can see the truth of what is hidden in the dark.
>>
>>17053652
Certainly not your brain playing tricks on you, huh? Delusional fuck.
>>
File: 1372832381760.jpg (47KB, 435x571px) Image search: [Google]
1372832381760.jpg
47KB, 435x571px
>>17053652
There are a lot of sightings all over the Coachella Valley in California.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.