[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Black Eyed Children

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

Need more information on them.

Recent and common sightings in my country have me concerned. Where do they come from, why?

They seem to require permission of the home owner in order to enter. And once they do enter what happens?

Fill me in (not in a sexual way, buy me dinner first)
>>
This isn't even an interesting thing to fake. They're children. With black eyes! Oh shit, now we're cooking with petrol.
>>
>>17052293
What do you mean to fake?
>>
>>17052160

it is extreme intellect and extreme hatred towards what is currently expressed
>>
>>17052311
And what is being currently expressed?
>>
>>17052160
They all seem to appear around Halloween
Thats all I know
>>
>>17052323
Exactly which country are we talking about.
Seen these threads for years and there's never been anything actually interesting churned up about these little shits.
Even hatted shadow man vs hooded shadow man had an interesting story here or there.
>>
>>17052335
Country doesn't matter. This occurs worldwide, yet nothing is known. Shit, there's barely any speculation...
>>
Had a dream that involved one.
>Wake up in a room that mimics a 1930s detective movie.
>Only furniture in there are two chairs with tall back facing each other and a bowl light in between them. Chairs are roughly nine feet apart.
>I sit in one chair and across from me in the other is the outline of a business woman. Hair done up in a bun and she is wearing glasses.
>Cant see her face clearly
>I look over and a 8-10 year old girl appears next to me.
>"Don't worry anon, I'll take care of this." "What?"
>Her eyes rippled black, when I say this imagine a droplet going right into the pupil and and one solid ripple goes out and faded the eye black.
>"Okay." I walk down the stairs of what was a two story building. She comes skipping down the stairs.
>"There won't be anymore problems anon."
>Gives me a huge smile from ear to ear and I wake up
Felt calm as fuck when I woke up
>>
No one knows ANYTHING.

I've seen tales, heard witnesses who open the door to them, but they all deny them access to their house.

No accounts of what happens if you actually let them in. Perhaps the dead tell no tales after all.
>>
They are kids whose fathers beat them.
>>
>>17052356
Country does matter because I've not heard a single thing about black eyed children in the five countries whose contents I consume regularly.
Literally the only story I've seen in these threads was
>was hanging out with my honey in the car
>there was knock on window
>black eyed child
>"Let me in"
>I say to my honey, "Your child wants to go for a ride"
>She says "I don't have a child"
THEN WHO WAS CHILD?
>>
>>17052387
Speaking from experience?
>>
I think they are...
A. Something we can't comprehend fucking with us for no good reason.
B. A manifestation of our collective unconscious
C. Not real
>>
>>17052375
There's at least one known witness that invited them in. Someone posted it on here... maybe last month? I'm not sure. I have trouble keeping time.
>>
>>17052554
Shit, don't suppose you remember what happened ?
>>
>>17052297
>give kid black lenses

>send to the paranoid /x/ tard in the neighborhood

???

>profit
>>
>>17052631
Thanks for clearing that up...
>>
>>17052554
I've seen one I believe dating before 2000 where she let them in for a short while.

They're probably related to MIB and that sorta thing, which makes me wonder if things like skinwalkers/goatmen (or whatever new hip word for them) are also related and actually ETB or IDB.

That's if any of this is even real.

>>17052404
I like BEK stories. It sucks because there aren't many good ones, and by nature they're pretty repetitive. The good ones are worth looking for, though. BEK's are creepy as all hell.
>>
>>17052160
I remember reading an account somewhere where the person who answered the door to a BEK felt as though they were being hypnotized when looking them in the eye. The person had supposedly experienced hypnosis before so they ended up slamming the door in their face.

Stories don't really differentiate much, so if the hypnosis thing is true that's some valuable info. If memory serves, encounters mostly or only happen at night as well. Add the idea that they can't enter your home unless you invite them in makes them sound like some old school vampire myths. If they are vampires, then I'd imagine once let inside they'd feed on their gracious host and leave.
>>
>>17052889
I found one, the tldr is that they say 'we were sent to collect you' then OP runs away. Ultraterrestrials confirmed.
http://pararational.com/black-eyed-children-let-them-in/
>>
>>17052160
Go to paranormal.about dot com.

Search this topic there. I have read hundreds of accounts there, I can't say anymore, this is the most I can do for you. Be safe.
>>
>>17055011
Thanks
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.