[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the deal with near-death experiences?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

What's the deal with near-death experiences?
>>
>>17051794
My great-grandmother had one. Said an angel came into her room and told her to not be afraid. She didn't die until like 20 years later though so she could have been hallucinating, who knows.
>>
>>17051794
When I was a kid I was running around some shitty farm in Brazil at top speed. I decided it would be a good idea to run down a steep hill that had a house on one side and a long wall on the other. As I was running down the hill, I tripped on something, probably a rock or discarded brick. At that particular far, they would cut down trees in a way that turned the stumps into what are essentially sharp spikes. They usually then removed the stump, since the types of trees they were clearing were only like 2 inches across and could hurt animals or people, but since this one was in the back where nobody really went I guess they just decided it wasn't necessary. Needless to say, I tripped onto the bullshit spike stump, but right before it hit my chest I caught it with both my hands and stopped my fall. I looked at the spike and then realized that I would have been impaled through the chest if I hadn't caught the thing. After that I couldn't stop laughing at how lucky I was. I didn't have any crazy shit happen, I just still think it's weird that I only realized I was in danger of being killed in a horrible way a long time after I had prevented it.
>>
they are fun, you be wondering about them years later. Like shit that was close.
>>
>>17051794
Your nearly die but then it turns out you're alive.
>>
>>17052006
lol I think OP is talking about the experiences people have during one
>>
>>17052030
This is the deadpan board.

I didn't want to say anything, but...

You're ruining it.
>>
>>17051969

holy shit, but ik that feeling when you were just a second away from death and just start fucking laughing.
>>
File: dmt.jpg (13KB, 500x283px) Image search: [Google]
dmt.jpg
13KB, 500x283px
>>17051794
Pic related.
>>
>>17052257
>implying DMT can explain the remarkable similarities across NDEs experienced by people of all walks of life
>>
>>17051794
We have a thread for this over here >>17044787
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.