[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

2 years 8 months 13 days

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: zdr_7.png (17KB, 656x388px) Image search: [Google]
zdr_7.png
17KB, 656x388px
Until zero point.
>>
>>17051708
you post this every day and you don't tell us anything about it. please just go away.
>>
>>17051721
You can't handle the truth.
>>
>>17051735
there is no truth i'm rejecting. either you'll tell us what these posts mean so we can be informed and have a discussion or you're a dumb troll and should go away.
>>
File: 398682.jpg (300KB, 990x1258px) Image search: [Google]
398682.jpg
300KB, 990x1258px
>>17051742
>>
>>17051756
what?
>>
>>17051708
>>17051756
Listen, listen.

Time wave zero was designed to terminate in 2012.

You know what the means, right? We altered the design. We changed history. We made time pass that date, and we've made it all the way to 2015 by doing so. That's five years. Five years push the time wave further up. You're coming as us with a new calculation. Maybe your calculation is right, maybe it's wrong. We, the rest of us, can't know that just yet. We have no basis to falsify or test your claims, because you haven't made any. You give us a random coordinate two years out and expect us to suddenly... What? By not telling us what you're doing, what you're planning, and how we can extend the time wave of history forward in time again, you're effectively dooming everyone to the same shitty fate you've had to suffer.

Either that, or you have something planned. You've made a plan that moves YOURSELF forward in time while the rest of us have to suffer the same fate you've prevented for yourself and yourself only. We gain nothing by reacting to you in the case. In fact, it's WORSE for us if we react to you because it puts a malicious, malignant, non-note-sharing selfish prick at the forefront of time and space. Get it? We're all in this together, and if the people with the knowledge don't come back TO SAVE US ALL then we'll all be doomed. You'll get your future and maybe you'll have some allies to help you but then you'll realize that you have to cultivate the land on your own. You know what happens when your cult realizes they've doomed their entire social support network, right?

They'll blame the fucktard that steered history to this desolate post-apocalyptic future.

When all your allies blame you, I hope you'll be man enough to take responsibility and reveal your identity to your supposed "peers."
>>
>>17051840

>Time wave zero was designed to terminate in 2012.
>You know what the means, right? We altered the design. We changed history.

Or maybe.....just maybe.....it was never going to happen?
>>
>>17051849
Technically, it was designed that way. It was never meant to imply apocalypse or end-of-the-world. We were always meant to continue on after 2012, but under our own power of volition instead.
>>
>>17051840
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Aenean commodo ligula eget dolor. Aenean massa. Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Donec quam felis, ultricies nec, pellentesque eu, pretium quis, sem. Nulla consequat massa quis enim. Donec pede justo, fringilla vel, aliquet nec, vulputate eget, arcu. In enim justo, rhoncus ut, imperdiet a, venenatis vitae, justo. Nullam dictum felis eu pede mollis pretium. Integer tincidunt. Cras dapibus. Vivamus elementum semper nisi. Aenean vulputate eleifend tellus. Aenean leo ligula, porttitor eu, consequat vitae, eleifend ac, enim. Aliquam lorem ante, dapibus in, viverra quis, feugiat a, tellus. Phasellus viverra nulla ut metus varius laoreet. Quisque rutrum. Aenean imperdiet. Etiam ultricies nisi vel augue. Curabitur ullamcorper ultricies nisi. Nam eget dui. Etiam rhoncus. Maecenas tempus, tellus eget condimentum rhoncus, sem quam semper libero, sit amet adipiscing sem neque sed ipsum. Nam quam nunc, blandit vel, luctus pulvinar, hendrerit id, lorem. Maecenas nec odio et ante tincidunt tempus. Donec vitae sapien ut libero venenatis faucibus. Nullam quis ante. Etiam sit amet orci eget eros faucibus tincidunt. Duis leo. Sed fringilla mauris sit amet nibh. Donec sodales sagittis magna. Sed consequat, leo eget bibendum sodales, augue velit cursus nunc. Omen
>>
File: 0b8.gif (2MB, 320x287px) Image search: [Google]
0b8.gif
2MB, 320x287px
>>17051840
>Time wave zero was designed to terminate in 2012.
>we've made it all the way to 2015 by doing so. That's five years
>2015 - 2012 = 5
>>
>>17051935
I swear my math only fails when I post it publicly.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.