[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Craigslist

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: large.png (3KB, 310x310px) Image search: [Google]
large.png
3KB, 310x310px
While I've never had any scary experiences with Craigslist, as a person who uses it a lot it's always on my mind. So, scary Craigslist Stories Thread
>>
>>17051550

> buyer goes to seller's home to pick up used stereo equipment.
> buyer is found in seller's dungeon, two weeks later, chained to a wall.
>>
>>17051550
Bump
>>
>guy hires cook for a birthday party
>arrives hours earlier
>invited people start to arrive
>find both cook and guy who owns house in front of oven
>dinner is cum cake
>>
File: craigslist.png (143KB, 876x1492px) Image search: [Google]
craigslist.png
143KB, 876x1492px
>>17051550
story from reddit
>>
>be browsing craigslist for a used monitor for my new pc
>see listing on graigslist, 30 bucks for a 22 inch samsung lcd (was worth 120 bucks at current value, pretty new as well)
>gives me photos of the thing working, sold a lot of shit with very good reviews, has valid reason to want to sell it, everything seems in order.
>take 3 hours to drive, but fuck, 30 bucks is a steal.
>get to normal looking place. in a minutes drive, scene changes from nice to fallout-style detroid-chique.
>call the guy to make sure this is the place.
>yep
>feel like i'm about to get mugged by thugs or raiders at this point.
>get to house which is part of a block of houses
>i kid you not, right side of block completely caved in.
>ring, a completely normal guy opens up, asks me to come in what seems quite cheerful.
>the guy looks like normal joe itself. nothing weird of him besides him living in the worst place i could imagine someone living in.
>everything gets done quickly, screen in perfect condition, etc. still unnerving to be around this guy.
>pay, get the fuck out.
The scariest thing is how absolutely out of place he looked. The guy was friendly, even gave me several cables not listed on the ad, offered me a cup of coffee for the road, which i politely refused for fear of being drugged. the interior was quite something to brag about as well, which i still wonder why the hell you would put all that effort in a (what looked like) ruined house. I was expecting some fat bastard of slob to give me a half broken monitor in a shitty appartment, what i got what a perfect guy living happily in a post apocalyptic scene.
>>
>>17051671

fug
>>
>>17051741
Can you find that place on google map?He is probably stealing most of the stuff hence the low price.
>>
>>17051741
I live in Chicago and that's pretty much the norm for young property buyers. Look up 'gentrification'
>>
>>17051741
>feel like i'm about to get mugged by thugs or raiders at this point.
>thugs or raiders
>raiders

Kek
>>
>>17051785
but that's the weird thing. most houses were absolutely ruined to the point the roof collapsed.
i had to watch the road intensely there in fear of rubble damaging my tires. But it's weirder that the first part of that town seemed perfect. 'picturesque' would be the best way to describe it, to be honest.
>>17051781
it's been a while, so afraid not, but i think it was south, southwest of Rochester.
>>
>Went on casual encounters
>Some girl, general "I want a no-strings-attached" thing
>Reply
>Get a reply back with one candid picture, semi-attractive girl
>Feel a little suspicious, do reverse image search
>Girl was a local murder victim
>Reply back
>Hey, sounds good, but why is your picture of a girl that was killed recently?
>Never hear back
>>
>>17052963
You could have gone and caught a criminal. Pussy.
>>
>>17051785

this,

Pretty normal occurence for people starting in most industries, buy cheap save money on housing costs, which then can make the interior look phenomenal, commute to work.

Pre common
>>
>>17051550

I don't have anything all that scary.

>Post ad looking for place to rent
>Get a lot of people asking for bullshit exceptions to my guidelines
>Finally see one that seems legit; reply
>"Yeah, just bring a cash deposit to [sketchiest part of town]. Come alone."
>Don't do it

Also
>Try to sell PS3 on CL
>Get an offer
>"Just to be safe I want to meet in the police station lobby" (they advertised transactions can be finalized there)
>Sudenly nobody wants to buy PS3s
>>
>post ad on craigslist
>get dick sucked

pretty spoopy mates
>>
I went to pickup some old dnd books at a guys place and he had writing in black marker all over he white walls. Different overlapping phrases and words covered the house. He seemed pretty scitzo too, when he turned away to go get the books he said :why did you let them in? Why did you let them in? " I was alone.
>>
>>17051550
>ADS
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.