[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's crazier?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 80
Thread images: 27

File: BUILDINGS_ON_MARS__3680.jpg (56KB, 730x570px) Image search: [Google]
BUILDINGS_ON_MARS__3680.jpg
56KB, 730x570px
That what appears to be evidence of long-term and advanced habitation on nearby Planetary bodies is exactly what it appears to be:

Or, in response to simply noting a thread on this topic: Entering it to fly into paranoid, raving denial, spam that It's all the product of delusion and creating tulpa/egregore to use as a straw-man projection?

Here's a good dialogue on the proof of obscuration of NASA's images and the methods they use.

Too summarize an important point, they uncover indications that rover-parts are "dropped" and digitally edited into NASA's images in order to alter perspective. As well is the inconsistencies in their imaging capabilities and what they release.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Z6DmIVZeoE
>>
>>17050975
>1 hour 30 mins
lol no
>>
>>17050975
i don't get your picture. are you saying that it is a mining/manufacturing plant and that NASA has altered the image to appear to be just a dark valley/crack and cover up evidence of alien life? or are you saying this is supposed to look like some sort of sentient life built what the arrow is pointing to?
>>
>>17050975
These threads are the worst.
>>
File: SharpEagle.png (805KB, 797x561px) Image search: [Google]
SharpEagle.png
805KB, 797x561px
>>17050996
A single image can be debated indefinitely, even though we can use analysis and reason to determine what it is that they actually show. This takes time, however and entails a lot of points. Which is why people can routinely compile videos that clock in at hours in length. There is that much information available. This should help show how solid the conclusion is rather then be cast as a deficit based on the information being a waste of time. You don't see minor, unimportant information receive this level of time and effort spent on it's discussion.

Based on the information that has been amassed however, the answer to your query is a little of both.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rSlHeyI8Y2g
>>
>>17050990
So you're saying that you're a child that doesn't have the attention span for an hour and a half?
>>
File: superautism.jpg (61KB, 1200x236px) Image search: [Google]
superautism.jpg
61KB, 1200x236px
>>
>>17051207
Your wife is on mars with the parrots now.
>>
File: ShillshateII.jpg (92KB, 1200x236px) Image search: [Google]
ShillshateII.jpg
92KB, 1200x236px
>>17051189
>>17051207
http://archive.4plebs.org/x/search/filename/superautism./

>>17051207
>>I invoke the name of Hanz to smear another poster!
>>
Moonie is still sperging up the board I see
>>
>>17050975
>over an hour
>probably filled with 2spookcore dramatic music
>ALL CAPS LOOK OUT SLIDES a certainty
>blurry images with mspaint circling
How far off am I?
>>
File: Shillshate.jpg (41KB, 258x398px) Image search: [Google]
Shillshate.jpg
41KB, 258x398px
>>17051259
>>Just popping into the thread to sperg but I'm not a sperg!
http://archive.4plebs.org/x/search/filename/%20totality.jpg/

You have my sympathy.
>>17051603
Pretty far, It's a dialogue between researchers where they discuss the evidence that themselves and other have found of NASA image editing and what it is attempting to obscure. While going over examples and referencing NASA's own technical specifications as given. Other highlights include noting that although the Curiosity Rover is listed as equipped with a Hi-def video camera, we have never been shown video of the surface of Mars.

many loosely-affiliated people have dove into this line of study in the recent years and it shows no sign of slowing down because what they independently find is so consistent with one another and made even more evident by NASA's actions pertaining to these images and data.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oqAlbQYCF4s
>>
>>17050975
that doesn't look like a mining plant to me
>>
I haven't visited /x/ in over six months, and on my first trip back I *immediately* recognized a moon moon thread. Good fucking lord.
>>
File: 2-image-2.jpg (249KB, 620x413px) Image search: [Google]
2-image-2.jpg
249KB, 620x413px
>>17050975

Hmm, yes, a mining plant. I do see the similarities between the attached photo and that black line. It's quite clear how you came to the conclusion it was a mining plant.
>>
Moon moon, I really don't like you. I don't believe the moon landing actually happened, I do believe there used to be another civilization on Mars, and I do believe th government is hiding extraterrestrial evidence from us. And even though I believe almost all of the same things you do, I resent everything you do.

You know why? Because your lunatic ravings and pedantic insistence completely ruins us. People like you are the reasons that conspiracy theories are things people roll their eyes at. People like you are the reasons no one takes anything we say seriously.

I want nothing more than for panels and cabinets and hearings on these topics. But every time we get even remotely close, a person like you shows up with a cardboard sign and a van plastered with bumper stickers for the media to jump all over and laugh at. You are the laughing stock of everything we strive for, and it isn't funny. The world laughs at you, and the people who actually believe the same things you do resent you.

I hope you realize that every single time you post something you are just damaging the credibility behind the things you and I both believe. I really, truly hope that some day you realize this. Not out of some vendetta or shilling or whatever, but because it will be one step towards all of us making actual progress towards revealing truths.
>>
>>17051659
>Shills
I did't read this thread, but wouldn't the word "disinfo" be more fitting this board?
>>
File: MercuryMessengercollage.jpg (2MB, 3904x1328px) Image search: [Google]
MercuryMessengercollage.jpg
2MB, 3904x1328px
>>17051832
If you truly believe this, wouldn't it be smarter to present what you consider to be evidence of merit and to explain exactly what it is that the poster you dub as Moonmoon does that demolishes credibility? Besides just claiming that this is the case?

The same structures are evident on Mercury too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yQufVH0CH-g

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCT20JjBAwA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VI7vaRWd-YQ
>>
File: MarscydoniaMS.png (399KB, 502x480px) Image search: [Google]
MarscydoniaMS.png
399KB, 502x480px
>>17052116
>>17052116

More on Mars:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y5zkQJKZN8M
>>
File: 0710MR0030150070402501E01_DXXX.jpg (217KB, 1344x1200px) Image search: [Google]
0710MR0030150070402501E01_DXXX.jpg
217KB, 1344x1200px
crab people
>>
File: Mars-Dome.jpg (16KB, 615x346px) Image search: [Google]
Mars-Dome.jpg
16KB, 615x346px
domes on mars, with an out house
>>
>>17051832
Dude just look away! No ones forcing you to stare at it.
>>
rocks that look like women
>>
>>17051183
> This should help show how solid the conclusion is rather then be cast as a deficit based on the information being a waste of time. You don't see minor, unimportant information receive this level of time and effort spent on it's discussion.

>>>/mlp/
>>
File: martian-pyramid.jpg (27KB, 740x370px) Image search: [Google]
martian-pyramid.jpg
27KB, 740x370px
weird pyramid shaped rock
>>
File: mars_2-102-skull-closer-views.jpg (28KB, 420x330px) Image search: [Google]
mars_2-102-skull-closer-views.jpg
28KB, 420x330px
brother hood of steel helmet on mars
>>
space obama
>>
>>17050975
Moonmon
>>
clearly reminates of an ΛLDNOΛH ship
>>
>>17053209
>>
gun turret that looks like a rock
>>
alien base on mars to hide the space nazis
>>
File: 1440190902245.jpg (1023KB, 743x1150px) Image search: [Google]
1440190902245.jpg
1023KB, 743x1150px
the qt 3.14 that lives on mars in the dome and other structures
>>
>>17053192
>17053192
what if its like pompei.
>>
>>17051187
Not that anon but any of these multiple hour videos are bullshit. There usually filled with theories and conjecture and filler to make it seem legitimate. If it's true you should prove it in 5 minutes.
>>
>>17052116

I thought that's exactly what I did in my post.

You refuse to engage in actual conversation, you spam the same blurred and pixelated photos followed by outlandish claims, you pick every single bit of anything to support your claims and pour it out in giant runons rather than spend time truly refining the case for a select few pieces of quality evidence.

If you want anything to be taken seriously, you need to approach it in a professional way. The amateur and selfish approach you take to what I and many other consider to be a very serious matter is detrimental to everything you believe in.

Pick out a few pieces of the hundreds of things you post - the best pieces. Spend some time really refining your case for it. Then make an educated and considered claim for it.

Do that and people start to take you seriously. Do what you currently, and consistently do and people just get annoyed.

Do you really believe you are benefiting the cause by the way you post now? Do you not believe there is a reason you are one of the most despised posters on /x/?

Either start being a constructive part of the conversation, or stop ruining it for those of us who actually want to make progress in this field.
>>
>>17050975
This just means people are stupid...

It also means everyone from the dawn of time shat in the woods and now we just turn it into drinking water.
>>
File: this (giles).gif (73KB, 185x120px) Image search: [Google]
this (giles).gif
73KB, 185x120px
>>17053993
this x1000
>>
>>17051832
I get your sentiment but you're basically wrong. We think your ideas are crazy from the start. The lunatic ramblings are just icing on the cake.
>>
The Sumerian tablets tell us that the Igigi were on Lahmu.

Lahmu is their name for Mars. And the Igigi were the Military and Engineers of the Anunnaki.

They were basically the Watchers of the Heavenly host, IE: Angels.

There is loads of Evidence for that.

But Mars was a halfway station between Earth and Nibiru where they were taking the Gold out of the Solar System.

It was the Igigi on Mars that became the Fallen when they came to Earth and abducted human females at the Wedding of Marduk to Sarpanit.

This was against the Command of Enlil, the lord of Edin, of the command of the anunna gods.
>>
>>17054972
you're really one of the more annoying posters on this board. the total confidence you have in your bullshit usually keeps me from wasting my time by responding but god damn are you dumb.
>>
>>17054975

I have confidence in this 'bullshit' because its not my bullshit. I didnt make this stuff up.

I read it out of old books that are called Mythology today.

And I read so much of it that it started to make sense.
>>
You cant just read out of one book you have to look at them all and compare to get the whole picture.

—Genesis 6:1-4

When men began to multiply on earth and daughters were born to them, the sons of God saw how beautiful the daughters of man were, and so they took for their wives as many of them as they chose. Then the Lord said: "My spirit shall not remain in man forever, since he is but flesh. His days shall comprise one hundred and twenty years." At that time the Nephilim appeared on earth (as well as later), after the sons of God had intercourse with the daughters of man, who bore them sons. They were the heroes of old, the men of renown.

Jubilees 5

And it came to pass when the children of men began to multiply on the face of the earth and daughters were born unto them, that the Malakim of YAHWEH saw them on a certain year of this jubilee, that they were beautiful to look upon;
and they took themselves wives of all whom they chose, and they bare unto them sons and they were giants.
>>
- The Book of Enoch

And it came to pass when the children of men had multiplied that in those days were born unto them beautiful and comely daughters. And the angels, the children of the heaven, saw and lusted after them, and said to one another: 'Come, let us... choose us wives from among the children of men and beget us children.' And Semjâzâ, who was their leader, said unto them: 'I fear ye will not indeed agree to do this deed, and I alone shall have to pay the penalty of a great sin.' And they all answered him and said: 'Let us all swear an oath, and all bind ourselves by mutual imprecations not to abandon this plan but to do this thing.' Then sware they all together and bound themselves by mutual imprecations upon it. And they were in all two hundred; who descended in the days of Jared on the summit of Mount Hermon, and they called it Mount Hermon, because they had sworn and bound themselves by mutual imprecations upon it. And all the others together with them took unto themselves wives, and each chose for himself one, and they began to go in unto them and to defile themselves with them, and they taught them charms and enchantments, and the cutting of roots, and made them acquainted with plants. And they became pregnant, and they bare great giants, whose height was three thousand ells: Who consumed all the acquisitions of men. And when men could no longer sustain them, the giants turned against them and devoured mankind. And they began to sin against birds, and beasts, and reptiles, and fish, and to devour one another's flesh, and drink the blood. Then the earth laid accusation against the lawless ones.
>>
Sumerian Clay Tablet Translation:

In a great number did the Igigi from Lahmu to Earth come,
Only one third of them on Lahmu stayed, to Earth came two hundred.
To be with their leader Marduk, his wedding celebration to attend, was their explanation;
Unbeknownst to Enki and Enlil was their secret: To abduct and have conjugation was their plot.
Unbeknownst to the leaders on Earth, a multitude of the Igigi on Lahmu got together,
What to Marduk permitted is from us too should not be deprived! to each other they said.
Enough of suffering and loneliness, of not offspring ever having! was their slogan.
During their comings and goings between Lahmu and Earth,
The daughters of the Earthlings, the Adapite Females as them they called,
They saw and after them they lusted; and to each other the plotters said:
Come, let us choose wives from among the Adapite Females, and children beget!
One among them, Shamgaz his name was, their leader became.
Even if none of you agrees, I alone the deed shall do! to the others he said.
If a penalty for this sin shall be imposed, I alone for all of you shall it bear!
One by one others in the plot joined together, by an oath together to do it they swore.
By the time of Marduk's wedding, two hundred of them on the Landing Place descended,
Upon the great platform in the Cedar Mountains they came down.
From there to Eridu they journeyed, among the toiling Earthlings they passed,
Together with the Earthling throng in Eridu they arrived.
After the wedding ceremony of Marduk and Sarpanit had taken place,
By a signal prearranged Shamgaz to the others a sign gave.
An Earthling maiden each one of the lgigi seized, by force they them abducted,
To the Landing Place in the Cedar Mountains the lgigi with the females went,

Cont...
>>
>>17050975
I have a better question. What's crazier: these threads or flat earth threads?
>>
File: stoppedreading.png (72KB, 250x272px) Image search: [Google]
stoppedreading.png
72KB, 250x272px
>Too summarize an important point
>Too
>>
>>17053229

have you considered it might be a rock that looks like a gun turret?
>>
>>17053259

ok, what the fuck

is this an actual image from Mars? no way

sauce pls
>>
>>17055013

Flat Earth is a disinfo meme.
>>
>>17050975

i watched 10 minutes of this shit and i can't take it anymore

1) you can "see through" the edges of the rover parts because the camera rotates and takes pictures from different angles, which is combined into one picture afterwards.

2) Some images do indeed look shitty and "tampered" with as he says, but that is the image compression.. it's not lossless
if this retard can't even understand why they perform image compression i don't see why i should keep watching this video.. absolute trash
>>
>>17054999
Sitchin is wrong.
>>
>>17056146

Every time I see one of you silly shills I giggle.
>>
>>17056252

Do not bother exposing the fatman.
>>
File: wardencutmuhwifi.jpg (253KB, 915x504px) Image search: [Google]
wardencutmuhwifi.jpg
253KB, 915x504px
ITT: Miraculously, the warden at Broadmoore Asylum has temporarily restored Moonmoon's™© wifi connection just long enough for him to start a shitpost bait thread whilst another autistic inmate attempts to derail said thread by posting clay tablet fan fiction.
Where will it lead? The answer is, Nowhere.

Stay tuned to this tinfoil frequency for:
• More news regarding artifacts that don't exist on Mars, Mercury, or the Moon.
* The amazing Facts™© about Inter-dimensional Dolphin Sonar Bigfoot.
• Ancient Peruvian Alien Human Hybrid Master Race Coneheads.
• The Shills™© and other Paid Auto-bots™© who routinely and tirelessy pursue Moonmoon™© across the vast expanse of the Internets in their dastardly attempts to Deny, Disrupt, Degrade, and Deceive on behalf of the Powers That Be By Falsehood™©!

Unitl then,

Bombs Away!
>>
File: E51U6.jpg (43KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
E51U6.jpg
43KB, 600x338px
>>17052139
Well duh there's something at Cydonia.
>>
>>17053993
This has been done in previous threads but such information is continuously attacked, I've seen your pattern of posting plenty of times now and It's obvious what you are trying to do. Give yourself a false air of legitimacy by defining yourself as a person with "The cause". Then claim that the poster you target is damaging it. You never demonstrate that your proclaimed investment is sincere, just engage in ad-hom.

>>17056362
Yeah, until then, manic behavior and a strange and intense preoccupation with attacking another poster and trying to stuff all such information on board the woo-woo train. Next stop? This isn't going to go away no matter how hard you try to marginalize it and formulate people's responses to it.

How long, hard and often threads like this get attacked just goes to show how psychotic some people get about this being freely discussed and potentially regarded without bias. Like OP points out, you're the ones who are crazy, not just because you discard verifiable data: It's because your denial is based on placing yourself in a position where anyone who disagrees with you and advocates for the reality of something you deny is mentally-ill.

Quite a ruse. mental-illness is defined by behavior and patterns of interaction. Not what someone knows to be true just because it is not accepted knowledge.
Hence the OP post, saying that there is an intelligent civilization active in the solar-system that is in constant interaction with Earth? That advanced beings would have advanced abilities and access to technology? Info repressed because of how it would upset The Powers that be by Falsehood?
There is no legit diagnostic criteria that demonstrates a coherent and consistent link with considering such notions as verifiable indicators of aberrations of the psyche. It's all in your head and the people who put that concept and those feelings there are hiding behind that conditioning. Lying entails attempting to subvert authenticity by It's nature.
>>
>>17057239
So, is this a tower on Mercury? Nah, can't be the shadow must be wrong and if you think that doesn't make any sense. You are so cray-cray. Look out, you'll catch Moonmoon's special brand of Autism if you keep thinking that way!
>>
>>17057405
What tower? I'm not seeing it.
>>
File: Untitled.png (624KB, 494x503px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
624KB, 494x503px
>>17057423
It's in this area
>>
File: 1.jpg (49KB, 980x466px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
49KB, 980x466px
>>17057239
>>Large block of text in run-on sentences no one will read with accompanying image of...
>>Large block of text in run-on sentences no one will read.

Symmetrical. Flat. Pointless. Thoroughly post modern.

Nicely done. I give it 7/10.
>>
>>17050975
this pic looks like the surface of a used testicle as seen through an electronic microscope.
NASA is /b/ tier btw.
>>
>>17055047
http://mars.jpl.nasa.gov/msl-raw-images/msss/00109/mcam/0109MR0685027000E1_DXXX.jpg

found the original picture on nasa.gov. it's a close up of the area about 2/3 of thr way down, just to the right of center.

definitely more interesting than most "structures" or "creatures" i've seen pointed out before.
>>
>>17050975
>That what appears to be evidence of long-term and advanced habitation on nearby Planetary bodies is exactly what it appears to be:
Except that's not what it appears to be. You however, appear very clearly to be a try-hard faggot.

What's crazier is that you think some vague, blurry, zoomed in shots of some pixels that are a lighter shade is not only "evidence" of alien structures, but that you even make the leap to claim something so specific as a mining facility of all things?
>>
>>17050975
I'm curious as to what makes you think this is a mining/manufacturing plant?

I see this a lot in these images, but there is never enough detail to really say that it is a manufacturing plant.
>>
>>17051659
We don't see video because the files are larger and they only have a limited amount of time to download things each day.
So they go for images instead.
>>
>>17057405
It is hilarious that you are still trying to claim this is a tower, despite anyone with half a brain being able to see there is no shadow cast by the "tower"
>>
>>17058293
>Interesting
Yeah, because that "structure" would be tiny. Is mars inhabited by aliens the size of mice?
>>
>>17050975
>>17053192
>>17053174
>>17053151
>>17052139
Pareidolia: The Thread
>>
>>17050975
>10 fuzzy pixels on a black and white photograph
>"it's an alien mining and processing station"
You shills are pathetic.
>>
>>17050975
What is even crazier is making the same threads ad nauseam, knowing the reaction is going to be the same every single time.
>>
>>17054999
Satan and his fellow niggers being cast out of heaven for having sex with humans.

It's basically the same story from what I can tell.
>>
File: yamato.jpg (40KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
yamato.jpg
40KB, 640x480px
>>17053259
>>
>>17059544
i'm not a believer, i just said it was more interesting than most of these pics. aside from that, where did you get info on the scale of the rocks in the pic, exactly, that you know it's mouse-sized? and who said it had to be a building and couldn't just be a handheld/vehicle sized object? and who said martians couldn't be mouse-sized, anyway? i guess my point is that you don't need to act like such a know-it-all and you can leave out the snark this time, if you choose to respond to me again.
>>
>>17059884
>http://mars.jpl.nasa.gov/msl-raw-images/msss/00109/mcam/0109MR0685027000E1_DXXX.jpg
It's quite easy to judge the scale from that photo. Especially if you have seen other photos from the mars rover.
If it was a building then the things behind it would be mountains, and the rocks in front little hills with large boulders. But you can see it's not.
It's too small for a vehicle as well.

What kind of handheld object would you say it is based on the shape?
>>
>>17050975
>>17050990
>>17051187

Well formatted logical arguments can be hundreds of pages long and contain shit loads of information.

Documentaries are not well formatted logical arguments.

OP is a retard.

>1 hour 30 mins

lol... no...
>>
>>17058293
those are just rocks.
>>
For those who didn't watch the video.

At 1:22:10, he says he is convinced that we went to the moon and that NASA is hiding information (aliens, ancient pyramids, buildings, etc.) in the images on the moon and mars. He says the photos are fake, but not entirely fake. NASA edited the images to hide information.
>>
pro tip:

all nasa imagery is FAKE AND GAY

get a clue retard
>>
All we get from NASA are images of rocks. Why would they post something like that? I mean what is there to prove?
Thread posts: 80
Thread images: 27

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.