[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Unsolved Mysteries

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 9

File: unsolved.jpg (32KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
unsolved.jpg
32KB, 1280x720px
Anyone on here remember the show ''Unsolved Mysteries''? I've looked all over online for the episodes with Robert Stack and can't find any. Also Unsolved Mysteries General.
>>
>>17049673
yeah but why is he dressed like inspector gadget?
>>
>>17049673
>>17049673
Oh man that show kicked so much ass. It fucking ROCKED.
>>
>>17049673
I watched this like my whole childhood. Robert Stack was the fucking man.

I'm pretty sure there's some episodes on youtube.
>>
>>17049793
>>17049673
Nvm. Apparently viacom had a shitfit and removed ALL Robert Stack from the internet for some reason.
>>
>>17049802
That just tells you how greedy the Viacom jews are when they remove content they haven't even been making off of for years
>>
>>17049802
Yeah, they removed them like four years ago, and can't find any on any other site. :(
>>
Any download links for the episodes?
>>
There was alot of episodes on youtube for years up to 2013.. I dont know why the parent company would be so protective of a show like this.. Anyways.. there are some people on this website http://www.sitcomsonline.com/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=322 That have the entire series cleaned up and transferred from VHS to DVD.. contact them if your a huge fan..
>>
Robert Stack was the man. I think the show is continuing or has been rebooted in some form, but I just can't bring myself to watch it with a different host. I really want to see these again.

>>17050019
Somebody should do this and stream episodes for /x/
>>
I loved him as Ultra Magnus
>>
>>17049673
Most of the eps weren't even meant to be scary, but I couldn't stop shitting my pants as a kid watching this show. Also, dat Baseketballs cameo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9m2jblIjKGk
>>
The intro music to that show used to scare the shit out of me and my little brother when we were kids.
>>
https://m.youtube.com/?#/watch?v=O-pmaY2j8w0
>>
>>17050686
Same, that intro was creepy as hell. Hell, the entire show was creepy as hell.
>>
>>17049673
I had all of them on dvd. Original episodes where so good. Robert Stack narration was killer. Lifetime tried to re-boot it a few years ago but without Stack it wasnt the same.
>>
Check some private torrent sites, I picked up all of the episodes on iptorrents a while back...watched them all in a few days, marathon style... So good.
>>
>>17051827
Would you stream?
>>
>>17052926
how would one "stream"?
>>
>>17051827
>>17051827
>>17051827

How long is "a while back" dicklord?

>iptorrents
>donate for account
>paying to pirate
>>
>>17049673
>>17049673
they had that show on Lifetime after it was cancelled. they would loop it throughout the 90s. it was a late 80s early 90s show.

then in the late 90s or early 00s they brought stack back for a few episodes but he looked like he had a face lift. it was sort of sad. like it was on life support.

was a cool show. i actually had a gum ball machine with a kid named "chance lee wackerhagen" on it. i had gotten the machine at random and it turned out unsolved mysteries did an episode about that kid in the early 90s. no one has ever found him.

but there is this picture of a hockey team from the early 90s and there is a kid being puked on. it was a viral photo in the mid 2000s. i think the kid being vomited on is chance lee wackerhagen(before he was kidnapped.)
>>
>>17053306
>i actually had a gum ball machine with a kid named "chance lee wackerhagen" on it

the kid was on a "have you seen me" sticker on the machine.
>>
File: wackerhagen_dad2[1].jpg (15KB, 80x100px) Image search: [Google]
wackerhagen_dad2[1].jpg
15KB, 80x100px
>>17053306
>>17053312
His whack dad most likely killed him at the same time he killed his girlfriend but took the kid's body with him for emo reasons.
>>
>>17053336
yes, almost certainly. it is pretty sad. some psycho abusive father murdered his family out of rage and then afterwords prob blew his brains out in the woods somewhere with his dead son.

or so i gather i forgot if they found the dad or not.
>>
>>17053266
Different anon here. I'll invite you if you want.....
>>
>>17053306

>Four months after Lee and Chance disappeared, Chance's maternal grandfather got an anonymous phone call at his home. The caller said "help me" and then hung up. Chance's grandfather believes the call was from his grandson, but this hasn't been confirmed.

creepy.
>>
>>17049673
Was so good. That spoopy theme music. Wasn't their last episode about how Kurt cobain was murdered and not a suicide?
>>
>>17049691
That, too, is an unsolved mystery
>>
>>17054107
That would be a dumb finale, imo. "Celebrity X was really murdered!" conspiracies annoy the hell out of me.
>>
>>17049673
its pretty much scoured from the internet, its a little insane. they are VERY protective of this show.
>>
favorite show when i was a kid.

remember once my mom called me to tell me it was on, but forgot the name, and called it "strange happenings"
which made me have a laughing fit for a good 5 minutes.
>>
>>17054779
Strange Happenings would be a good name for another paranormal show.
>>
File: NANNYSLAIN-198479-DONE.jpg (24KB, 371x471px) Image search: [Google]
NANNYSLAIN-198479-DONE.jpg
24KB, 371x471px
i'll post some stuff from around where i grew up in Massachusetts.

> Karina Holmer
> 20-year old Swedish au pair, disappeared outside a Boston nightclub at three o'clock in the morning.
> Less than 12 hours later, her severed upper body was discovered in a Back Bay dumpster by a homeless person.
> Her lower body has never been found, and the case has gone cold.

> the only physical evidence is a partial fingerprint found in the garbage bag that her upper body was discovered in, and the rope marks on her neck which caused her strangulation.
>>
File: Lisa_ziegert1.jpg (6KB, 275x185px) Image search: [Google]
Lisa_ziegert1.jpg
6KB, 275x185px
> Lisa Ziegert
> a beloved teacher in Agawam, Massachusetts who taught special needs students at a local middle school.
> She disappeared from the gift shop she worked at on April 15, 1992, after talking with her sister there. The next morning, a coworker found the shop unattended and called the police. They found signs of a struggle and blood in the back storage room, and a search soon began.
> On Easter, her body was found in a wooded area on the edge of town. She had been sexually assualted and stabbed to death.

> Authorities soon received three tips in the case. One came from a woman who was at the shop at 8:20pm and found nothing unusual. The second was from a second woman who came at 9pm and found the shop open but appearing empty (when in fact, Lisa and her killer(s) were in the back room). The final tip involved a third woman who had seen a car with a man and woman struggling in the back seat around 9:15pm. To this day, Lisa's murder remains unsolved.
>>
File: deanna-cremin.jpg (31KB, 620x350px) Image search: [Google]
deanna-cremin.jpg
31KB, 620x350px
> Deanna Cremin
> On March 29, 1995, Deanna Cremin followed her usual Wednesday routine of going out with friends and visiting her boyfriend. Her curfew was 10 pm; when she was not home by midnight, her mother tried unsuccessfully to reach her on her pager. Her boyfriend, considered the last person to see Cremin alive, admits walking her home that night, but says he left her halfway, as he often had during their year-long courtship.
> Cremin's body was found at 8 a.m. on March 30, behind a senior housing complex, less than a block from her home. She was found by two children she babysat for, taking a shortcut on their way to school. Her body was lying on its back, and mostly undressed. She had been strangled.

> Police identified three men as persons of interest in the crime: Cremin's teenage boyfriend; a Somerville firefighter more than twice Cremin's age, said to have been fixated on her; and a third adult man, later imprisoned at Massachusetts Correctional Institution - Cedar Junction. But no charges were pressed.
>>
File: lady-big.jpg (59KB, 960x680px) Image search: [Google]
lady-big.jpg
59KB, 960x680px
> The Lady of the Dunes
> In 1974, the remains of a woman, known to this day only as The Lady of the Dunes, were found on Provincetown’s Race Point beach. She’d been nearly decapitated, and her hands were cut off. Even after examining forensic evidence and reconstructing her face, investigators have still not been able to piece together the identity of the woman, or who killed her.
>>
File: Molly_Bish.jpg (40KB, 320x453px) Image search: [Google]
Molly_Bish.jpg
40KB, 320x453px
and probably one of the most famous ones

> Molly Bish
> In the summer of 2000, Bish worked as a lifeguard at Comins Pond in Warren.[1] The day before her disappearance, her mother Magi Bish claimed that she saw a man in a white sedan in the parking lot of the beach where her daughter's lifeguard post was positioned.[2] Although the man looked suspicious to Magi, she had forgotten about him until after Molly's disappearance. The last witness to see Molly before she went missing was her mother. Molly was wearing a blue bathing suit.

> An extensive search took place to find Molly Bish. It was the largest and most expensive search for a missing person ever held in Massachusetts.

> A hunter had seen a blue bathing suit in the woods on Whiskey Hill in Palmer, Massachusetts, in the late fall of 2002. In May 2003, he mentioned this to Tim McGuigan, who then made the possible connection to Molly Bish and contacted police. An intense search of the area soon located Molly's remains.

> As of October 2015, there have been no arrests in the case.
>>
File: image_preview.jpg (63KB, 400x395px) Image search: [Google]
image_preview.jpg
63KB, 400x395px
Not murders, but still interesting

> The Plymouth Mail Truck Robbery
> In August, 1962, a mail truck full of cash making its way to the Federal Reserve Bank in Boston was robbed by two men posing as police officers armed with machine guns. While multiple arrests were made in connection with the case, the money was never recovered and no one was convicted of the crime. The robbery was considered the single largest cash heist of its time.

> The Isabella Stewart Gardner Museum Art Heist
> Two men posing as Boston police entered the Isabella Gardner Museum after hours on March 18, 1990. After tying down both guards on duty, they made off with 13 pieces of art valued collectively at $500 million. Vermeer’s ‘The Concert’ was among the masterpieces stolen, as were three Rembrandts and a Manet. It remains one of the largest unsolved art heists in history.
>>
They're still on YouTube if you know where to look.
>>
>>17049673
My grandma loved this show. As a kid I was more concerned about watching Power Rangers.

Every time I see a reference to this show now I think of her. We miss you grandma.
>>
>>17056815
Do tell
>>
Robert Stack was awesome but Mr fucking Spock narrating spooky mysteries tales and legends was my favorite
>>
File: isonimoy1.jpg (27KB, 498x374px) Image search: [Google]
isonimoy1.jpg
27KB, 498x374px
>>
>>17057582

Search Tim Sydal
Please don't spread it too far; it would be nice for these to stay up
>>
https://thepiratebay.vg/search/unsolved%20mysteries/0/99/200
>>
>>17057695
Thanks anon
>>17057938
Its a 404

I have dl'd whatever unsolved mysteries are on TPB and KAT and theyre pretty shitty VHS rips with like 3 seeders or whatever.

Theres boxset floating out there on eBay for like $500.
>>
>>17057695
ANON I LOVE YOU
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.