[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Man claims he viewed documents about aliens

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 8

File: image.jpg (32KB, 400x298px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32KB, 400x298px
Dean retired from the U.S. Army as a Command Sergeant Major after a 28-year career. He has appeared on radio programs, TV documentaries and at conferences discussing the subject of UFOs and a government cover up of alien visitations to Earth.Dean claims to have viewed a classified government document called "The Assessment" that allegedly discussed threats posed by alien activity on Earth, and concluded that no such threats existed. Dean says he considers himself a professional UFO researcher and had "cosmic top secret" clearance while in the military.

What's /x/'s thoughts on Robert Dean?

Here's a conference where he breaks down his experience.

http://youtu.be/ergzkwCA1cQ

I've always seen him in random UFO related documentaries but i never listened to his whole story.
>>
Hello?
>>
>>17049481
bump
>>
till today I'm convinced governments mix in the alien document with real stuff so they can identify where and how they are leaked so they can prevent it in future
>>
>>17049320
Look up the Reed Family abduction case.
>>
>>17051106
Thanks
>>
>>17049320
another old cunt with wild claims and absolutely no falsifiable evidence?

Snowden showed us all how its done right

Anybody making these claims without evidence is probably just doing it for attention and money.
>>
>>17051957
>another old cunt with wild claims and absolutely no falsifiable evidence?

Well, it is falsifiable, if you could visit military bases and look at government files without interference.
>>
>a classified government document called "The Assessment" that allegedly discussed threats posed by alien activity on Earth, and concluded that no such threats existed

So he's leaking the fact that...there are no aliens?
>>
>>17051988
No.

The alleged document says that there are several alien races that are visiting earth and they concluded that none of them appear to be a threat.

Watch the video, it's quite interesting.
>>
>>17052032
Heresay is boring

If the guy is willing to commit treason, why not steal the stupid document? As it stands, there's no way to tell this apart from elaborate role-playing.
>>
>>17052043
>why not steal the stupid document?

This was in the 60s. He was not committed to leaking the story until the early 90s when he realized Nato or the government were never going to tell the people.

Role-playing or not Robert dean did in fact hold a high position in the military.
>>
>Command Sergeant Major

Stopped reading there.
>>
File: 1437984421092.jpg (328KB, 600x941px) Image search: [Google]
1437984421092.jpg
328KB, 600x941px
>>17052114
Most division hq have a sgt. Major attached.
>>
File: csm.jpg (24KB, 216x340px) Image search: [Google]
csm.jpg
24KB, 216x340px
>>17052114
>Stopped reading there
why?
>>
>>17049320
Dunno why, but I believe him..
But at the end he is one of many ppl who claims to have seen some really creepy shit, but the truth is still sealed
>>
The Travis Walton abduction case sounds really legit and is really scaring me.

Can someone please debunk it ;_;
>>
>>17052043
if only it was that simple that madman is playing a dangerous game. instead of denying the existence of aliens he validates the concept that they exist with aliens are not a threat the "gubermant sey sew"

its one thing if he creates a smoke screen of disbelief but to deny those fucks are stealing our atmosphere and nasa had to detonate a nuke on the moon to try to run them off is dangerous
>>
>>17052206
No bro.

Hey, do you want to go chop some wood at night?
>>
>>17052222
>stealing our atmosphere and nasa had to detonate a nuke on the moon to try to run them off is dangerous

What
>>
>people that think UFOs and "aliens" are coming here from another planet

Yeah guys are utterly bluepilled. Oh and I saw a UFO less than a month ago.
>>
>>17052264
>>people that think UFOs and "aliens" are coming here from another planet

Where do they come from anon?
>>
>>17052272
Where do babies come from?
>>
>>17052272
Nobody really knows but they don't seem to permanently inhabit a physical reality like we do, don't seem to follow any real racial profile other than what memes we currently have(like the grays), seem to have been here in some form since humanity gained the ability to record them and don't appear to have a coherent reason for being here.

Many paranormal researchers theorize that aliens and UFOs have nothing to do with space and are instead just some bizarre denizens of our own planet we can't understand.
>>
>>17052298
Please more. Maybe some names or sauces?
>>
>>17052317
John keel to start you off, there's a torrent of all his books on kickasstorrents and maybe the pirate bay.
>>
>>17052181
You forgot the s.
>>
>>17052317
Charles Fort is great too, he covers all paranormal phenomena and was one of the first paranormal researchers.
Link to all his books http://www.globalgreyebooks.com/Pages/charles-fort.html
>>
>>17052324
Evidently there are also people who think they aren't extraterrestrial, but interdimensional beings from a higher dimensional plain performing extensive research on us in the same way we perform research on rats.
>>
>>17052324
>>17052338
Thanks
>>
>>17052339
>but interdimensional beings from a higher dimensional

The guy in the op mentioned this
>>
If some civilization were advanced enough for intergalactic/interstellar space travel wouldn't that mean they would take precautions and completely cloak their vehicles?
>>
>>17052222
You sure seem to have a lot of specific knowledge of what's going down.
>>
>>17052298
maybe its living swamp gas
>>
>>17052222
Tell me more about this moon nuke
>>
>>17052363
>>17052339
why would they need to cloak their vehicles in the first place? Do we hide ourselves when we perform tests on rats?

All this talk of conspiracy, cloaking, dimension non-permanence etc. is just a weak rationalization for why none of the evidence fits together in any coherent way.
>>
>>17052378
Ignore moon moon. He's insane.
>>
>>17052424

Oh boy here we go
>>
>>17052424
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch?
>>
>>17052445

go on, complete the pasta it's been a while since I've seen it. Feel free to use creative license here and there
>>
>>17049320
Thx, good video..

I do believe in interdimensional alien races, which is why humans dont always see ufo's etc. also the spectrums they use can not be seen by humans even in the 3rd dimension..
>>
>>17052642
This
>>
File: alium.jpg (13KB, 460x276px) Image search: [Google]
alium.jpg
13KB, 460x276px
>>17052642
Of course, the interdimensional aliens themselves don't particularly care whether or not individual humans believe they exist. lol
>>
>>17052846
B-but they believe in me?
>>
File: rev phil collins.jpg (30KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
rev phil collins.jpg
30KB, 640x480px
>>17052906
>>
>>17052906
>Be me
>Cthi-lil'u from the sixth dimension
>Alone at my polyhedral refuge
>weird sounds emerge from one of the farest vertex
>as if coming into existence
>the blurry shadow of a humongous pink skinned being burns my visual appendix
>it had hair in his short and wavy neck
>to this day nobody believes what I saw
>>
>>17050716
You have to assume this, because it is a smart move, I'm pretty sure they did that in ww2 to catch spies, etc.
>>
>>17052388
>Do we hide ourselves when we perform tests on rats?

Actually yes, and it's an important part of study design to minimize outside influences on rats when they are undergoing an experimentation treatment. This includes having the researchers presence be as minimally invasive as possible.
>>
File: rat cancer.jpg (35KB, 522x389px) Image search: [Google]
rat cancer.jpg
35KB, 522x389px
>>17053623
now you're just making shit up to fit your own narrative

There is no reason for the aliums to hide themselves to the degree that you are suggesting,
>>
>>17053912
Lol
>>
>>17050716
Yep. Textbook
>>
... If Aliens are real now you have to also accept that they were here before...

That means all the stories of the anunna gods were stories about Aliens not gods.

We saw them as gods because we didnt have a scientific reference for their technology.

"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." - Arthur C. Clarke
>>
>>17054481
I've always found Clark's third law a knee-jerk handwave for adding cool stuff to sci-fi under the cover of "it's so advanced you wouldn't understand, nigga, so here's some telepathy, energy beings, and whatnot"
>>
>>17052542
>tfw over 300 confirmed alien autopsies
>>
>>17049320
>allegedly discussed threats posed by alien activity on Earth
>concluded that no such threats existed

Okay. What's there to discuss?
>>
>>17054518

The return of the Anunnaki or Reptilians and maybe even their hybrid Greys.

But the general consensus is that Mankind has been given Dominion over Earth.
>>
So it brings up the Question of the Bloodline Kingship and the stuff about a Divine Right to Rule.

Because the Royals claim that they are the direct descendants of the anunna gods and that they should rightly have Kingship over the Global Government of the New World Order.

Like the Old World Order of Mesopotamia as the 1st region, Egypt the 2nd and India the 3rd each was ruled by one of the Descendants of Anu.
>>
>>17052251
Is that what you think happened? That Travis was chopping wood at night?
>>
>>17052206
That's a tough one to debunk. With the testimony, polygraph tests, and scrutiny being enough to convict someone of murder.
>>
File: ufo.jpg (999KB, 1120x4048px) Image search: [Google]
ufo.jpg
999KB, 1120x4048px
>>17052206
>Can someone please debunk it ;_;
Swamp gas reflected in a weather balloon.

If its good enough for everything else its good enough for this.
>>
>>17054496
Hard sci-fi takes a lot of effort to write.
>>
>>17052317

Jacques Vallée
>>
>>17054481
aliens were common knowledge back then

now they've decided that they need to be hidden by a flawless conspiracy
>>
>>17049320
just another shill.
>>
>>17052388

They barely bother, heaps of people see the craft all the time; I've seen for myself. But from what I understand, the reality of the situation is far more paradigm shattering than ayylmaos flying around in space frisbees, which is fairly pedestrian in comparison.
>>
>>17052298
exactly, they must be spirits pretending to be aliens.
>>
>>17051957
>Snowden showed us all how its done right
Yeah like that asteroid that was going to impact earth. Sure.
>>
Neil McKinnon showed us how to do it. Hack the fucking Pentagon and download their shit.

Apparently he found files describing an alliance between humans and aliens. He also downloaded a cigar-shaped UFO photo, from the Pentagon.

The UK told the US to fuck off when they tried to extradite him on Terrorism charges. He was looking at life in prison.
>>
>>17059743
>Neil McKinnon

I meant Gary McKinnon.
>>
>>17059701
http://lunarmeteoritehunters.blogspot.de/2015/12/neo-asteroids-close-approaches-december.html
>>
>>17053912
>now you're just making shit up to fit your own narrative

It was a really to-the-point description of basic experimental procedure. It was accurate, not made up stuff that fits a narrative. Use your brain; does it really sound so weird that scientists try not to contaminate their experiments?

>There is no reason for the aliums to hide themselves to the degree that you are suggesting,

Unless they have an information-based economy, in which case contaminating Earth cultures with knowledge of the existence of aliens would be a disaster. It's widely known that behavior changes when the individual knows it's being watched.
>>
>>17052298
The Fair Folk, basically.
>>
File: mintaka 3 outpost.jpg (101KB, 800x811px) Image search: [Google]
mintaka 3 outpost.jpg
101KB, 800x811px
>>17053912
>>17060086
Prime Directive. 'Nuff said.

>pic related
Thread posts: 73
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.