[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Strange videos

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 7

File: image.jpg (67KB, 640x818px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67KB, 640x818px
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=7HuOIJtGL5I
What happened here /x/?
Couple fights to stay above seemingly still water but are sucked under to their death.
Theories welcome plus other video of weird disappearances/happenings. No ghosts please.
>>
She had a thick dress on and became much heavier in the water. I've seen that before and it still saddens me just as much.
>>
>>17048486
I've never seen that video, and I don't claim to know what's going on, but why couldn't they just walk out of the water? The perspective may be screwy, but it looks to me like they're only a few ft from shore (unless the cam is in a boat or something, but still they stand up).

The whole thing does seem very strange to me. The guy yells a lot and doesn't sound very winded, which means he's not struggling very much for air at first. The girl comes up lots of times and doesn't really make much noise.
>>
whirpool, they're fucking scary.. between 6:10 - 6:20 you can see it just barely.

Happened to me but luckily I was rescued in time (one of my NDEs) there is nothing worse than being in the water being sucked down against your will. Still wake up with nightmares being sucked in, shit's fucked up.
>>
>>17049497
Yeah on a second watch there's more going on there than just her dress sinking her.
>>
File: image.jpg (39KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39KB, 640x1136px
Dont see this talked about much but really fucking creepy to watch.
Derrick Williams died in back of police car. Weird convulsions, stops breathing. Cops think hes bullshitting. Of course they did.
http://m.jsonline.com/videos?bctid=1853961634001
>>
>>17051520
>Poulos listed the cause of death as sickle cell crisis, which occurs when red blood cells suddenly become misshapen, or sickle, blocking blood vessels and preventing oxygen from being carried throughout the body.
>Williams did not have sickle cell disease, which requires two copies of a genetic mutation, one from each parent.
I'm no expert, but only one of these two statements above can be true. It's weird how much authority figures stick together. I've known tons of firemen that give no fucks about speed limits, because as soon as the cop sees their firemen sticker on the window it's just "slow it down and have a nice day." Not saying it's one giant conspiratorial circle jerk, but it's definitely questionable in situations like this where an individual might feel pressure or obligation to keep their associate out of trouble.

I cannot understand how those officers didn't even get a slap on the wrist. They're required to call for an ambulance in those situations, and as far as I'm concerned they're responsible for his death. Sure they probably have tons of guys pull that shit on them all the time "uuugh can't breath with dese cuffs" but that's their motherfucking job.
>>
>>17048460

it's one of these things

can you imagine getting sucked down there.. fuck, man

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YF8RT69wfsU
>>
I can't imagine how it would be to drown. To feel yourself slip away knowing there is no way to stop it. Gives me the spooks just thinking about it.
>>
>>17048460
I'm sure I've seen a documentary about a lake fed by a river that has a hole that leads to some underground river, or something like that.bit wouldn't be implausible that as they were bouncing on the bottom of the lake they disrupted an area leading to a void under the lake
>>
>>17048460
18+ (very sad) Because it's hyping up a faked video. To pull in morbid curiosity for views. They are acting strange in shallow water, pretending to drown, and then crawling along the bottom to minimally disturb the water above as they eventually resurface off camera. It was very well done though with how LONG they spent coming up and freaking out then going back under.
>>
Thought it was fake until I read the YT description: Kamran Dam. Whirlpools suck victims down, over a dozen since the dam was made in 2004.

A handful of armed farmers defend the dam from being drained (to pull out the corpses) because they need it to water their lands.
>>
>>17051733
you can clearly see a whirpool as I previously mentioned also

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y9gF45tJKT0

clearly shows the bodies being drug out, so... You can find news articles on this and everything.

(For future reference, it's best to do some research before you call something fake. Otherwise if you don't know, don't comment)
>>
File: get_img[1].jpg (118KB, 800x532px) Image search: [Google]
get_img[1].jpg
118KB, 800x532px
>xbox hueg skull signs
>you WILL fucking die
>wtfevah yolo
>>
File: 1449445179228.jpg (368KB, 840x700px) Image search: [Google]
1449445179228.jpg
368KB, 840x700px
These are both acting [I think], and they can be watched with English captions on Youtube. The uploader has more videos like these.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDZ0c05NgUE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wuytM96N6DY
>>
>>17048460

>>17048460

Of relevance..

http://www.yementimes.com/en/1676/news/2330/Locals-in-Bait-Baws-prevent-officials-from-draining-Kamran-Dam.htm

>SANA’A, May12 — Armed locals in the Bait Baws area in southern Sana’a on Sunday prevented a team from the Ministry of Agriculture and the local council from emptying Kamran Dam, an area of water that has claimed 17 lives since it was created in 2004.

>The Ministry of Agriculture wants to drain the dam temporarily to recover bodies of victims who have drowned.

>Ahmed Nasser, the manager of the irrigation department at the Ministry of Agriculture, said he understands why locals do not want them to drain the dam but it is necessary to determine why so many drownings have taken place. The ministry suspects that very muddy material is sucking people in and they are unable to resurface.

It is a really freaky video, as the dam is very small, and apparantly shallow. From the clip we can see that at least he resurfaces many times, only to be dragged under again, and it looks to me like there is some force that is pulling them further out by their feet. this could off course be them just slipping on muddy ground, but it seems to happen even when he has both his feet in the water (it is hard to tell because it is so muddy).

Not knowing how to swim is obviously not a good start, but even with just some air in your lungs, you don't sink either... they are going under many times....

The lake is only 10 years old too, and 17 people have drowned already... can't be big catfish unless someone somehow put these fish/animals there. I am an experienced diver and a strong swimmer, and it just seems strange to me, even in non-saline water and with either slippery or very muddy bottom... and then again it is the fact that this is a very new lake, and 17 people have aldready drowned.. it takes some time for "the right kind" of mud to accumulate...

My best guess as for non-x explanations is that the bottom is slippery. But..
>>
>>17051986
>>17052214
Maybe a sudden drop off? The 3 divers weren't getting sucked down. Also the description makes no mention of a whirlpool.

Do catfish actually attack people? I once saw an enormous one while hanging out by a small river/creek, I would not have expected something that size there. It was a place I'd gone fishing too, don't know what I'd have done if I caught it.
>>
File: 08082013_Leaking_Hot_Tub_DL[2].jpg (24KB, 592x333px) Image search: [Google]
08082013_Leaking_Hot_Tub_DL[2].jpg
24KB, 592x333px
>>17052214
>>17051729
>how do dams work

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AEtbFm_CjE0
>>
>>17052169
why the heck do they need to drain it? cant they send divers down with lights and connected to a winch to pull them back to surface if something goes wrong?
>>
>>17052681
Watch the video >>17052299 linked for further details, but if you send divers to unclog the drain, they might also get sucked in because they are right by the same pulling forse. Don't know about having them tied to something. It sounds like it would work, but since that isn't currently in use (at least there, or mentioned in the linked video) then there might be some reason it's not doable. (Like maybe the rope is dangerous floating around in the water or something. Just guessing, myself.)
>>
>>17052681
>>17052792
It's because these are shit-poor Yemenis. They don't have fucking divers lol Jesus Christ. This is a small-time dam built for agricultural purposes. It wasn't designed with safety as a priority but it turned out to be an attractive nuisance to the dumbfuck locals that can't read a goddamn sign. It's the early stages of the hand-holding mentality we have in the West now.
>>
File: 960.jpg (94KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
960.jpg
94KB, 960x540px
>>17052681
>>17052792

He is not suggesting to pull out the bodies, not unclock the drain. If you make an artificial dam like that, you are not putting the drains on the bottom spread around everywhere like >>17052299 seems to believe. You put them in the wall that is holding the water back...

That this is an artificial lake doesn't have any significance apart from:

1) It CAN be emptied
2) It is fairly new; which makes the theory about people getting stuck in sediments less likely. The buildup of this material takes a while

It is stated that it is used for agriculture, which is the most important information here, which means that some smaller drains are used regularly to tap water, but these would be placed around the same places as the "major tap" if there is any kind of logical design here.

There were divers who rescued these two. If the bottom was filled up with drains for farmers, and if that was the cause here, they wouldn't need to empty the entire dam to look for causes, they could just let the rescue divers have a look where these people drowned.

Nowhere does it say anything about clogged drains, on the contrary, they want to drain it to investigate.

The fact that it is artificial makes it less likely that these people drown because they were pulled under by someone tapping water, because if they are not complete idiots, they would place the drain for agricultural use where it is deepest in the dam wall. They are not close to anything like that. If it was already some clogging, then the farmers wouldn't mind if it was emptied, it seems to be working just fine for that purpose..
>>
File: 1445112447134.gif (1018KB, 400x227px) Image search: [Google]
1445112447134.gif
1018KB, 400x227px
>>17052246
yeah they do. really big fish have a tendency to drag smaller things down underwater. ducks, people, whatever. yeah if you catch one of those fuckers, just feel free to fry it up with no remorse.
>>
>>17053532

Some fish do this, especially catfish (of fresh water ones), but this can't really be a huge catfish, as the lake is new and artificial, and even in farms they use a long time on reaching the size where they can do something like this... It really looks to me like they are pulled out and under at a point, not sure how to explain the video...
>>
One of the YouTube comments mentions the possibility of an electric eel and to lesser degree alligator/croc or a big snake. That would make sense but how/why would they make their way into an artifical man made lake that's relatively new to begin with?
>>
>>17053636

Yes, exactly. They would have to be released there, apart from the snake. Electric eels are only native to South America. And again, it looks to me like they are pulled out and under at some point.. even with just a little air inside your lungs, you will float in fresh water, and it happens so fast + he fights for a long time after... if his lungs was filled with water at that point... no...

It is a scary video...
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.