[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tarot Readings

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 121
Thread images: 1

File: Reading 2.png (40KB, 1304x403px) Image search: [Google]
Reading 2.png
40KB, 1304x403px
Hello my beloved /x/philes. I'm back once again to do some readings because I'm home alone and have nothing better to do. I'd go on to Divination General but I stick around so long and do so many readings it's just worth having my own thread. I don't want to derail that thread.

Anyway, all I need from you are some simple things

>Name
>Age
>Star sign
>Question
>Any other information you care to share

Please don't ask for a general reading. I'm just going to ignore it.

>Pic related: A reading I did a while ago. I stop by once a month or two.
>>
>>17047893
>>anon
>>27
>>taurus
>>how can i fix my problems?
>>i have problems.
>>
John
Gemini
What's the path towards moving to NYC?
>>
>>17047896
>Seven of Swords
You've got problems alright, and you've already tried a lot of things to solve them. The thing is though that what you're trying to do, the goal you're trying to set, isn't the right one. You need to reevaluate your goals before you can really move towards them.
>>
Joe
Taurus
Will I ever find peace in life and let the past go.
>>
>>17047909
>Two of Cups
I can see why you want to get to NYC. I recommend a good train. Alright to be serious for a second. You need to work together with the people in your life. There are people who love you and would happily help you make this goal a reality. It's something you can't do alone. Good luck with it.
>>
> Andrew
> 27
> Pieces
> will my music ever become my career?
> currently music therapy is just a side project
>>
>>17047916
>Three of pentacles
You can Joe, but first you need to build a strong foundation. By your own admission you're trapped in the past. Build a strong foundation in the present and cling to that instead. Find a new love, get a hobby, find something, anything, that you can build on in the present.
>>
>>17047893
David
Cancer
Anything that I should know about my future?
I think I'm doing pretty alright right now.

let me know if that query is wack yo
>>
Andrew
Sagittarius
What should I focus on in life?
I'm afraid of all long term commitments
>>
>>17047927
Thank you for your time.
>>
>>17047921
>Princess of Pentacles
Obviously nothing is set in stone but there is a good chance it could be if you make the right moves. Be careful about any offers you receive and never forget who you are. I know that sounds bullshit but I can't think of another way to put it. That road contains an awful lot of temptation. Don't lose sight of yourself bro. And from someone trying to make it with another creative art (writing in my case) good luck.
>>
>>17047893
Michael
Cancer
How long until I can relax and calm my live ?
>>
>>17047916
The challenge is upon you.
The weight of your past is a burden you alone choose to carry.
The longer you make the conscience decision to let past results effect your current choices.....the longer you prolong your misery.
Turn your thoughts and put energy into the now and your future.
If you heed my advice you will not even notice as your past dissolves like a fog in the late morning sun.
>>
>>17047920
Hey, I'll take it. Thanks.
>>
>>17047934
It's cool bro. I can work with that.

>The Devil
>Ten of Cups
>Sometimes in the middle of shuffling a card or two pushes themselves at me, hence why you have two
Some pretty big temptations are going to come your way soon. It's going to sound great and too good to be true. That's because it is. Resist the devil, lest you depend on him.
>>
>>17047893
Nik
Aries
Any advice about my future?
>>
>>17047942
Thank you too
>>
>>17047935
>Four of Wands
There's something that you've left uncompleted. Something that you do need to commit to on a long term basis. I know it's hard. I've written books and that shit can take up to a year. But it's only by completing things through commitment that we can truly enjoy life.
>>
>>17047936
You're welcome. I hope I was able to provide some help. I lived in the past for two years before I was able to escape it. It's a dark journey but it's worth it.
>>
Kristen
Aries
Will there be any good luck comming my way?
Have had a very stressful year overall. Struggles with money and deaths
>>
>>17047941
The minutes turn to hours as you contemplate when you will be calm....hours to days and days to weeks and so on and so on...to be calm means time does not exist.
The clock that you put on your life ticks wether you watch it or not.
Drop your ego and stop trying to keep up.
Find YOUR pace..and your stride will soon follow.
Half of what you worry about is nothing..and nothing is half our times.
Its what you do and think during the nothing that trains your mind...practice sitting alone for 15 minutes a day and learn to accept your own thoughts...no phone, no computer, no tv, no music, no books, nothing but you.
>>
Jenny
Leo
I would like a finance reading please, we've fallen on difficult times this past year, and I'd like to know if that will change.
We have an eight year old daughter.
I love the color green.
I've been doing so much soul searching, practicing being cool with what we have been dealt.
>>
>>17047950
I'll keep an eye out.
Keep it real lil nigga i'm outtie
PEACE
>>
>Ardi
>21
>Aquarius
>How would I go about letting go?
>>
>>17047941
>Queen of Cups
The other guy who replied also had some decent advice. I'm afraid that there might not be a way out of what you're feeling. You need to become more tolerant of your daily life and accept that some things just aren't worth worrying about. Take some more time for yourself and focus your worry on things that you should actually worry about.
>>
>>17047960
I'll sit here and contemplate that.
Thank you very much.
>>
>>17047953
>The High Priestess
There's something you really need to know. Unfortunately I don't know what it is. The High Priestess represents hidden knowledge and things of that nature. Rely on your intuition and be sceptical about things, even this. It'll serve you well.
>>
>>17047893
>>Name
Zion
>>Age
>>Star sign
Taurus
>>Question
How do I find a girl who I can love and who'll love me back?
>>Any other information you care to share
I'm pretty fucking lonely and I hardly get to socialize with people. Physical fitness is not a issue as I'm doing pretty well in that area. I have no experience with women.
>>
Shane
Aquarius
Will I ever find love?
>>
>>17047971
>>17047984
Thank you. That really hit me hard, especially 1st one. I think I'll focus on finding my own pace and lowering my ego. Thanks
>>
>>17047966
>Six of Pentacles
You sound like me.
The good news is that yes, good things are in your future Kristen. Take advantage of the kindness of the people still in your life and don't be afraid to let people help you. Next year promises to be more stable and leave you in a better place than this year did.
>>
>>17047966
Does the man with only one leg have luck?
...or on the other hand, was luck with the hungry tiger that took the mans leg?
In one view the man was lucky to escape with his life, all be it wounded, he can go on.
In the tigers view he was lucky to satiate his appetite, allowing him to carry on.
Luck, if it exist, which i believe it does not, is only viewed from one angle.
Luck is the least of your concerns.
So i assume you are asking when will sorrow end.

It wont.

And the sooner you come to terms with that the sooner you will see how precious YOUR life is, and start to enjoy it.
Without tears smiles are only electric currents sent from your brain to your face.

Sorry about your recent hardships and losses.
Best wishes.
>>
Edward
Virgo
Do I have no chance with M?
>>
>>17047893
Mark
Aries
How will my visit to southern Georgia turn out? Never left more than 600 miles from my city in California.
>>
>>17047999
I wonder what kind of "something" is that. I have some ideas, so i'll work with that. Thank you for your time.
>>
>>17047975
>Two of Cups

There's a lot of love in your household even with the current problems there. You can get through this together as a family and come out in a better place. I'm sorry I can't help you with the hows, I can just say that it's going to be fine in the end. Just keep going.
>>
>>17048023
Awe, thank you. That's the outcome I'm gunning for. I appreciate your time.
>>
>>17047983
>Eight of Cups
It's hard to let go because you sitll have needs. There are things you want and you feel that the thing you're clinging to is the only way to have those needs sated. You need to find something else that can satisfy you. What that can be depends entirely on what it is that you're not letting go of.
>>
>>17047995
You're welcome. Good luck. Know that some random dude on the internet with magic cards is rooting for you.
>>
Josh
Scorpio
Hoping to move abroad permanently next year, will things go smoothly?
(going from UK to Germany)
>>
>>17048000
Show them those impressive trips. Alright on with the reading.

>Prince of Swords
You're a pretty cool guy. The first thing you have to do is realise that. You're already pretty self-confident about your body. Be confident about the rest of you and be brave about it. Just talk to some girls and you're bound to hit it off with one of them.
>>
>>17048017
Your visit will work with what you bring with yourself (mindwise).
If you are tense, your trip will be tense.
Angry? Expect confrontation.
Worried? You will be nervous, thus making those around you on edge.

All of us greatly lack our own power to effect others....people make experiences.

Be mindful of your own thoughts and feelings and how you interact with others, and you will find you can shape most any experience not only from your own perception, but others as well.

Your trip, in other words, will turn out exactly as you form it to be.
With mindfullness it will be exactly as you choose (good or bad btw).

Travel well.
>>
>>17048002
>Five of swords and five of wands
Yes you will find love but it's going to be tougher than you think. There's a lot more to love than infinite happiness. It's going to be trying but you can make it. Good luck.
>>
>>17047893
Shane
Capricorn
Should i take the leap and change career paths or should i stick with my well paying boring job

Thanks ahead of time
>>
If you are very fluent then maybe.
If you know less than 3 dialects then no.
Germanys economy will be going thru a difficult phase the next 7/10 years.
If you are educated in teaching of any type tha yes.
If you have a college degree in sciences then yes.
If you are going as a student than no.

Also....wages will drop and cost of living will rise...
If its for a woman, you will fail.
>>
>>17048015
>Prince of Swords
Suck it up and go for it. What's the worst that could happen? Be a good friend to her, but don't let yourself be put in a friend zone. That's just good advice for life in general. Let her know what you want.
>>
Nicole
Scorpio
Are things going to get better, if so can you please let me know in what way? If things are going to get worse can I please know what to look out for?

This has been the worst year of my life. Any insight will be much appreciated!
This has been the worst year of my
>>
>>17048041
Thanks mate.
>>
>>17047893
Oscar
gemini
will i find love soon?
>>
>>17048021
I'm glad it made sense to you. I'm always worried when I can't provide really good answers but more often than not it means something to the person getting the reading, even if it doesn't mean much to me.
>>
Caitlin
Pisces
Will the next couple of weeks get better?
>>
>>17048017
>Four of Cups
It's going to be tiring, but a lot of fun too. You're going to have plenty of new experiences so don't be afraid to open yourself up either. Try not to worry about it so much and don't let homesickness get you down.
>>
>>17048030
You're welcome. Good luck with everything.
>>
>>17048053
Keep your boring job and work towards solidifying your skills in the field you wish to move.
Side jobs, furthuring your education, making personal connections with people in the field you wish to have, thus ensuring you do not start at a point lower than what you are leaving.
It will be work to do this, but better than just taking a leap of faith and finding out it is not what you thought.
>>
>>17048064
Thank you, I will be teaching. Exactly the type of situation I was expecting :)
>>
>>17048037
>The High Priestess
It has the potential to go either way really. As long as you go completely prepared you should be fine. Understand everything you need to know before leaving and take everything you need with you.
>>
Matt
Aquarius
Am i destined for greatest?
Ever since i was a kid i always though i was going to something amazing now im not so sure
>>
>>17048053
The other guy gave better advice than I ever could. Sorry.
>>
>>17048086
Thaks mate thats a huge help!
>>
>>17048069
Hi there Nicole. Sorry to hear you've had such a bad year.
>Five of Swords
This card, and the card I drew before, is mostly about the things that have happened to you this year. This card though does have another bit tacked on to the end, some more advice.

You went through a lot this year but with a lot of adversity also comes a lot of new knowledge. Understand what happened this year and why it happened, and move forward with that new knowledge to avoid these kind of problems in the future. 2016 should be way better for you. You already know what to look out for and avoid because you've been through it this year.
>>
>>17048070
Welcome brah.
>>
>>17048096
Thanks, I'll research everything I can and prepare for the worst just in case.
>>
>>17048071
>Justice
Justice states that you get out of this world what you put in to it. If you act with kindness and love then you will get it back in return. If not, then you won't. There's a good chance for love but remember to treat them right. Love will also not just come to you, you need to put yourself out there more.
>>
This dude is a fed on the astral plane. Don't trust him.
>>
>>17048078
Only if you can locate your center and work to activly improve your situation.
For the matters that are simply out of your control, they are just that, out of your control.
Your energy is better spent on trying to improve the matters that you have in your hands rather than worrying about the outcome of things that you have no hand in.
>>
>>17048078
>Six of Pentacles
Things are rough right now but they will stabilise soon and something good will come from all of this.
>>
>>17048133
Lurk more to learn to 4chan.
>>
>>17048103
>Four of Swords
Right now you're still coming to grips with this idea that you aren't destined for greatness. We're all destined for some level of greatness. It's just what is great to us may not be great to others. You need to sit back and have a good think about what you really want to get out of life. Only then can you understand what you need to put into it. It's hard work but it'll be worth it in the end.
>>
>>17048133
Dubs don't lie.

Oh shit that means I'm a fed.
>>
>>17048136
>>17048141
you're real cool guys
>>
>James
>18
>Scorpio
>what is wrong with me
>>
>>17048182
>Queen of Pentacles
I don't think there is anything wrong with you. You sound like a pretty nice person. According to the cards anyway. I personally know nothing about you. However you may be too submissive and unwilling to go for what it is that you really want. Don't be that guy. Don't be afraid of wanting something. You may deserve it more than you care to let yourself think.
>>
>>17048129
i dont think i can meet new people at the moment.
Im just after a certain qt
>>
Martin
Aquarius
How can I find peace within myself and do what god wills?
>>
>>17048198
Then you put in effort to get to that qt's pie and eat at the banquet of the Gods bro.
>>
>>17048120
Thank you very much!!
>>
>>17048199
>The Devil
Odd card to get given the nature of your question. What you need to do is come to terms with who you are. You need to overcome your fears and come to terms with the devil inside you before you can find God or whatever it is that you're trying to do. You're impure; everyone is.
>>
>>17048216
You're welcome. Let me know if you want someone to talk to and I'll shoot you an email or something.
>>
>>17047893
Caio
Aquarius
Am i going to have success in the near future (most precisely, throughout next year)?
>>
>>17047910
This was totally unhelpful, if you want honest feedback.
>>
>>17048217

Lorena
Leo
Am I with the right coach for business? I am having some troubles with this question.
>>
>>17048228
Sorry to hear it didn't help you much.
>>
>>17048217
This sucks, how bad is this?
>>
>>17048227
>Prince of Swords
Next year definitely has a lot of potential and will be filled with chances. Take them as they come and make smart choices and you can have a great year.
>>
>>17048217
Jesus
Taurus
Will my innocent friend I currently like will be my girlfriend in this or the next year?
>>
>>17048246
nice to know that :)
Thank you for the reading kind sir!
>>
>>17048230
>Nine of Pentacles
I got several other cards relating to knowledge. It sounds to me like this coach is the right one and your best bet at long term growth and success.
>>
Nate
Leo
Should I break up with her?
We've been fighting for a while, sort of a rut, cannot be fixed. Think I'm wasting my time.
>>
>>17048236
it's not bad. that's the point.
>>
>>17048236
Your fear that it's bad is something that is stopping you from being able to move past it. We all have a little darkness in us. Coming to terms with that is an important first step for you. Be comfortable with yourself and you can move on from there.
>>
>>17048262
ok thank you very much I appreciate your time and effort
>>
>>17048247
Sup Jesus. Sorry about the whole crucifixion thing.

>Prince of Pentacles
If you're persistent with her, but also patient, then yes you stand a pretty good chance to get a qt 3.14 gf. She might not be ready for a relationship straight away so be prepared for a possible no, but give it time.
>>
>>17047893
Brandon
Sagittarius
Been talking to this girl recently and there seems to be a spark. Is she interested in being my girlfriend?
>>
>>17048253
Thank you so so much!
I was doubting about my fears about it, I will evaluate it very well, but this is a good guidance.
Thanks again!
>>
>>17048258
>Temperance
Don't make any rash decisions. Right now things aren't so good but a balance can be achieved. Nothing is unfixable. You can come out of this stronger. Something is keeping you there or you'd have left already.
>>
>>17048274
Woah, thanks man, really, that seems pretty accurate.
>>
L
Sagittarius
When will I have sex again?
I don't think it is going to happen
>>
>>17048275
>Justice
You get out of this world what you put in to it. If you feel there is a spark then go for it. Let her know that you're interested in her. You don't pour in all that love without receiving any in return. There's a strong chance there. Good luck.
>>
>>17048288
I saw this coming. Only thing making me stay is the fact that I cannot dump her. Being too much of a pansy
>>
>>17047893
>josh
>21
>Scorpio
>what career path do you see me going?
>>
>>17047893

-Jake
-Libra
-I'm going back to skool for a second degree in Astrophysics. Will I be satisfied with the outcome 4 years from now?
-I hate wasting time, something I've done since I graduated 3 years ago.

Thank you
>>
>>17048292
>Six of Cups
I can't tell you a when, but you will feel love again. Then when you do you're going to fuck the shit out of them.
>>
>>17047893
>Frederick
>25
>Taurus
What kind of outcome can I expect to gain from this group project I joined? anything good?
or am I wasting my time?
>>
>>17048319
>Eight of Pentacles
I'm afriad I can't give specifics but you need to find work that appeals to your cleverness and the skills you have. Take stock of what you know, and what you want to know, and pursue a career in that. If you do you'll find your work very fulfilling and never work a day in your life. Because it won't be work as you'll enjoy it.
>>
>>17048325
>Death and Hanged Man
You're going to go through a lot of changes and have a heck of a journey, and at the end you're going to have such a deeper understanding that you're going to consider it worth it.
>>
>>17048333
I got several cards but the main standouts are
>The Hermit
>The Wheel of Fortune
>The Six of Cups

This project is going to prove to be pretty important to you. You're usually a solitary person but by being a part of this group you're starting a series of events that's going to lead to something pretty good down the line. Let go of the hermit for just a bit, and move forwards.
>>
Well it's been a while since I got a request and I've been around a good few hours too. Less readings than usual but I won't complain. I'll come back around again some time. Until then I wish you all the best.
>>
>>17048329
I didn't ask about love. But pairing up this card with my question was actually kind. Thank you.
>>
>>17048433
Thanks!
The same for you! (I got a reading already).
>>
>>17048361
Wicked. Thanks. The last year has been crazy. Lot of significant life changes. Good to know I might decode some of the unkowns. I appreciate your time.
>>
Charles
Aries
What does the future look like for me and my endeavors?
>>
>>17047893
>Cid
>20
>Cancer
>at what point in time will I acquire a new portable computer?
>I have tuberculosis
>>
Juan Zamora
Taurus
When will I die?
>>
>>17047893
Jared
Libra
Will I recover from the abusive relationship I was in an find someone nice?
>>
>melissa
>18
>Pisces
>is my relationship with my boyfriend going to last?
>we've been having some problemslately, he doesn't open up to me about anything and I have been insecure about him cheating
>>
>>17048045
>>17048080
Appreciated!
>>
>Name
>Age
>Star sign
Virgo
>Question
Am I even going to get out of my current state? In a sense that, are my dreams for the future ever going to come true?
>Any other information you care to share
Haven't been able to go to college and currently work at a bank. It's going well but it's not really what I wanted for myself. I feel uninspired and lack the will to get anything started cause of fear of failing.
>>
>>17048648
Forgot to add name: Paola
>>
Alex
Cancer

Will my girlfriend and I ever live together in the same country?

She's in Canada and I'm in Oz, trying to see about getting her over here, since she doesn't have anyone left over there.
>>
>>17047893
Anon
Cancer
Will I ever make out of this hard financial time for me.
Thread posts: 121
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.