[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Glitch in the Matrix?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: download (1).jpg (5KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
5KB, 259x194px
I have this weird memory that everyone in my family says never happened. But I remember being in this old apartment when all of the sudden my parents were outside with police and protesters all around the street outside of the apartments. I remember hearing them outside and opening the door to look for them, seeing a crowd full of cops and people with molotov cocktails and blunt weapons. Then all I remember is a group of the people saw me and started throwing things into the window of my home, I know It sounds like a dream, but I feel like it really happened to me. And I don't see it as if it was a dream.
>>
>>17047844
people can't just stand idle with Molotov cocktails
it was a dream son
>>
There was this time I was dreaming that I remembered killing a female student back in highschool.
>I remember that she made me angry for some reason so I hit her in the head.
>She did not die so I hid her on a locker outside the school.
>Visit her everyday, she begged me to let her go and promise she wont tell anyone.
>I couldnt do it.
>Burned the locker with her inside
stayed until she was nothing but ash
>15 years later, never got caught

The dream was so real that it almost made me think I actually killed someone.
Turns out I was playing the shit out yandere simulator weeks prior
>>
>>17047899
I wish I could upvote you twice
>>
>>17047844
Were they black? It could have been a vision of the future.
>>
brain stimulation when you sleep. they must not like you. maybe you're an outspoken critic so they use the general public via sleeper units. remember that every country has the right to social engineer. There is a loophole in there for sleepers. the bell was considered the most efficient weapon for the nazis incase of an emergency you restore infrastructure. a year could pass by to the day and you'll never remember.
>>
>>17049215
in the late 90s there was a song...that mentioned this and it has gone censored.
>>
Wait so the matrix isnt just a movie but a concept of reality that we are all trapped in this physical life not understanding how powerful our spirit actually it?
>>
>>17048692

hits someone, oh shit I have to hide you now.

dreams...
>>
File: redditor.png (610KB, 495x593px) Image search: [Google]
redditor.png
610KB, 495x593px
>>17048701
>upvote
go the fuck back to reddit
>>
>>17049215
can you tell us more about this?
>>
I remember being in a near-lethal car crash with my mom. I even dream about it sometimes. It's really weird yet intense
>>
>>17047844

>all of a sudden

FTFY
>>
>>17051540
it's a half-term for a vast conspiracy that has already taken place and revealing or exploring it only puts you personally further down the rabbit hole and fails to advance you towards a resolution- every time you look away the facts become mutable and what you though you knew to be correct now suddenly seems insane or vice versa

it's also turned into a metaphor for "you aren't really in control of anything you do and you're just starting to realize it"

tl;dr inception happening in real life instead of in a dream scape, but it might also be a dreamscape and we just haven't noticed yet
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.