[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Show me shit they don't show me in school. Real hidden history.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: HvZsRBX.jpg (414KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
HvZsRBX.jpg
414KB, 900x1200px
Show me shit they don't show me in school. Real hidden history. I don't believe that the earliest cave paintings are only 35,000 years old and shit. I want to read about real hidden history, hollow earth theories and stories too, native american stories about hollow earth and legends about the creation of the world and the universe and early people, giants, native american aliens and UFOs, etc.
>>
File: google4.jpg (12KB, 476x176px) Image search: [Google]
google4.jpg
12KB, 476x176px
>Show me shit they don't show me in school

Here' something you obviously didn't learn in school: https://www.google.com/

Seriously dude, you're asking /x/ to provide you with tons on info on lots of topics.
>>
>>17047775
are you kidding me? Im just bored looking for something good to read. Get the fuck off of /x/ you fag
>>
>>17047785
There was once a spoiled, arrogant and annoying prick that was the op of a thread on /x/, and if it wasn't for him calling people faggots for no reason, l would've helped him.
>>
>>17047785
You're basically asking /x/ to babysit you.
Fuck off.
>>
>>17047740
what made you decide to post a wasp piece? is that from art basel?
>>
>>17047813
I just love street art, and I believe so, i dont know much about the culture of street art but its pretty cool, i'd like to get into it someday but im 23 and feel like im too old, im also not a talented artist and get discouraged easily
>>
the modern bible is based on a translated version of the one modified by constantine about 400 years after christ died. it's very different from the original and is designed to poison more than help. look at the galactic historian and start there. good luck.
>>
>>17047823
if you get discouraged easy don't start graffiti, it will take 1-2 years of painting at least once a week just to get to a point where you don't suck unless you have someone from that scene showing you the ropes not to mention unless you steal your paint the 1000's you will have to spend just to buy all that paint just to get decent. Honestly I have a shit ton of fun doing it and I really enjoy it and don't plan on stopping but there's alot of drama in graffiti and when you take in all the risks you have to take it's probably not worth it. If you really like looking at it just start taking mass pictures all around your city, learn about different writers and take lot's of pictures of trains.Graffiti people always appreciate those that take pictures of their work.
>>
>>17047850
i live in a town with like 60,000 people and nowhere to do it and rampant cops. i want to move to a bigger city within the next few years, i want to start practicing on wooden boards in my parking lot in the meantime. I want to be as good as like snafu one day. What are the risks besides getting arrested? What kind of drama is there? Also, where do you get paint from? I honestly just kinda thought that walmart generic spray paint was generally not used and everyone used shit from like 33third.com, and yeah, i realize that shit is expensive af and costs thousands probably, im just gonna stock up when they have sales on those sites
>>
File: tumblr_mxclgy585Z1qinn44o1_1280.jpg (387KB, 1024x452px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mxclgy585Z1qinn44o1_1280.jpg
387KB, 1024x452px
>>17047865
use rustoleum spray paint from home depot or meijers or whatever its what 80% of writers use. Risks include getting the shit kicked out of you for going over people's pieces that you shouldn't have or going up in someone or some crew's train yard, fighting with people that go over your pieces (btw until you have earned some respect in your scene don't get butthurt when people that are better and have been painting longer go over you it's part of the game), dealing with egotistical douche bags who think they're hot shit because they are decent at painting or are in a well known crew, how cliquey some cities are based off of who paints with who, all sorts of shit the longer you paint the more dumb stuff you will see. It's a good idea to practice on a board where no one will see for a few months because you are going to suck for awhile. Best advice not to get clowned just paint super basic straight letters or fonts (snafu does a good job of just painting somewhat simple elegant fonts) and avoid complicated letters till u have someone who u can bounce ideas off of thats not a toy that can tell you if your piece is lame. Unless your rich be prepared to steal paint eventually because spending 3.89 for a can of paint (which u typically need 3-6 cans of paint to do a piece) gets expensive when you really starting painting alot. Also if you want anyone to take you seriously you will probably have to earn peoples respect by doing illegal spots in the city or on highways once you get good enough.
>>
>>17047740
0/10, troll harder, son.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.