[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

need spiritual advice

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (98KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
98KB, 450x450px
>2012
>senior year of undergrad
>taking a lot of acid
>smoking a lot of pot
>listening to a lot of McKenna, R.A.W., and Leary
>trying to activate all eight circuits of consciousness through yoga and meditation
>using chaos magick and sigils to hack my brain as well
>reading Spare and Crowley on my kindle
>trying to astral project
>trying to transform my soul
>trying to rid myself of my demons (anxiety, depression, add, ocd, etc.)
>watching a lady gaga video (Judas, I believe)
>and instantly I have what Phillip K. Dick would call anamnesis
>I suddenly "remembered" everything
>all of the sudden everything made sense
>I saw the truth of Christianity and all other religions simultaneously and the truth was not exclusive
>Lady Gaga was a clue I had programmed into reality before I was born to wake me up
>I also became aware of the fact that I would now become a person of interest to the government and church
>enlightened individuals are dangerous and must be contained from their perspective
>the spirit of the living God is a threat to all those who would seek to keep God dead and inert within dogma and ritual
>not to mention I was trappin' pretty hard too
>decided to drop out and create a secret network of illumination and begin by enlightening my friends

Thus I have spent my last three years, attempting to aid and enlighten the fellow souls that have incarnated into this moment in time and space.

But basically I feel stuck again. The depression has not been fully banished. It also doesn't help that I can't find a non-shitty job and I owe money in student loans.

I thought we were going to enter into a new aeon and we were all going to make art and smoke weed all day and Gaga would be my waifu.

I'm highly disappointed. What's the point of enlightenment?
>>
>>17047607
what does light do, stupid?
>>
>>17047620
it obscures the truth?
>>
>>17047624
it just is
>>
To enact a hive mind that combines the consciousness of all human beings to create one big organic psychic organism where each person makes up a cell of it. It's sort of like the next step in human evolution. You are correct in that government and church will realize when a person goes full blown enlightened, and it's become a practice to kill all enlightened individuals to prevent them from reaching out to other psychics.
>>
>>17047706
It's sort if like the end of Evangelion
>>
>>17047607
Well there's the Zen thing, 'before enlightenment, chop wood, carry water. After enlightenment, chop wood, carry water.'

Be here now, keep on keepin' on, etc. Choose something. It's all about what you choose, enlightened or not.
>>
>>17047607
>>Lady Gaga was a clue I had programmed into reality before I was born to wake me up

So are you trying to say you created lady gaga to help you "remember" and the only reason she exists is for you to "remember"
>>
>>17047607
This thread is too painful to read.
Ultimate cringe.
>>
what did you think enlightenment meant
>>
>>17047994
Op probably thought, you physically will no longer feel sadness.

That's what all the teenagers on this board believe enlightenment to be.
>>
>>17047607
>Doing drugs all the time
>Thinking a CIA-created substance to MKUltra autistic college students makes you enlightened

Kek.
>>
>>17048043
>lsd
>cia created
No.
>>
>>17047607
How far did you get with Yoga? Were you able to hit Kundalini activation during that time?
>>
File: image.jpg (152KB, 700x1394px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
152KB, 700x1394px
There are plenty adepts teaching in public from various traditions who haven't been killed by any big bad government. You are not a person of interest - that would have to be someone who is an active threat to the established positions of the elite. Dont lose yourself in delusions of grandeour.

Depression usually happens because there is a discordance between your inner and outer self, but also due to investing your happiness in outer circumstances, which are out of our control, and therefore chaotic. You can only control 4 things; your will, intellect, emotions and consciousness.

The point of enlightenment is to follow our true will, not to be the product of other peoples desire. It's about expanding our understanding of the narural and divine laws, harmonize ourselfes with them and act from this understanding. It's about having not only the detachment and control of emotions, but also the capacity for deep feeling, which includes bliss and love. And to expand our consciousness towards the divine; which is what the Tibetans calls crazy wisdom. It cant be explained, only experienced.

The new aeon is some new age bullshit. Now, new age is dangerous because it mixes sand of lies with sugar of truth. The new aeon is not some mass enlightenment with people following YOUR particular idea of a good time. It simply means that more people will be propeled towards The Path, not carried through it.

The word enlightenment carries a different meaning for different people. I'm not going to argue about semantics here, so I'll just move along.
>>
>>17047607
mind slaughtered
>>
>>17047607
the peace of the living God be with you OP. selah.
>>
File: train_of_thought2.png (181KB, 500x320px) Image search: [Google]
train_of_thought2.png
181KB, 500x320px
>>17047607
OP i've ben through this (i'm not as dumb as you, but...)
yes enlightenment is a real phenomenon, but it's not the gateway to nirvana or and end to your current life.
it's more like second puberty and it only happens to some people.
what's the point? maybe to help you better cope with things you weren't coping with: to help you grow up
does this mean you suck? cause you needed to change to grow?
no i don't think so. a lot of people grow without changing, but I'd rather become a butterfly than a giant-ass caterpillar.

So , while the "enlightenment" phenomenon can happen to anyone, not everyone handles it well! This is why people LOVE buddha, because he handled it SO COOL.
OP, no offense, but you didn't handle it A+++.
You attempted to to enlighten others, which is a classic fuck-up and bound to inhibit your own progress. You really think what worked for you will work for them? When you had the thought "my friends need to know about lady gaga" your very next thought should be "actually maybe i should meditate on that cause how the fuck is anyone ever going to interpret that the way i have without being inside my own head"
You didn't fuck up as bad as people like the guy who made Spirit Science (created a bunch of VERY attractive youtube videos with FLAWED ideas, giving thousands of jaden smiths and yoga-wives a slap in the astral face) or Hitler (totally completely convinced taking over the world for genocide is the right idea).

Sometimes i think about it like this: enlightenment is like a golden ticket on the Train of Thought. The train takes you ALL across the universe in your mind, showing you AMAZING and useful ideas!
People FUCK UP when they get OFF the train. They see an idea they love so much they just want to live with it forever. Remember how hard you worked to get on the train. Don't get off the train.
>>
>>17048077
i don't think "delusions of grandeur" is appropriate for this sort of situation for the OP, and rather rude

people in the government and anybody with the money keep tabs, and facilitate research on people and they invest a lot of false communication for the purposes of manipulation. the OP needs to trust in Jesus Christ here
>>
>>17048122
also i meant to add: OP there is no government after you trying to get you. That is a classic fuck up as well and I'm just grateful i didn't make it! i don't even know how people get convinced of this one.. seriously think about it. that is just not true.
>>
>>17048052
Look it up you fuck. Sure as hell isn't a naturally occurring substance.
>>
File: images.duckduckgo.com.jpg (6KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
images.duckduckgo.com.jpg
6KB, 480x360px
>>17048132
the government may be involved, or anybody with the money for that matter. we don't know who eachother are, and we do not know who the OP is. only somebody from the world would know who we are behind the anon. the truth of the matter is people are targeted and monitored online, but this isn't what we should be focusing on as it gives rise to contention. there are many shills on the internet pushing agendas, God bless them, but it was what they do

this is for the OP <3

""You are not to say, 'It is a conspiracy!' In regard to all that this people call a conspiracy, And you are not to fear what they fear or be in dread of it.
"It is the LORD of hosts whom you should regard as holy. And He shall be your fear, And He shall be your dread.
Then He shall become a sanctuary;"
>>
The Lord speaks about His People and He also speaks of the nations...

"My dwelling place also will be with them; and I will be their God, and they will be My people. And the nations will know that I am the LORD who sanctifies Israel, when My sanctuary is in their midst forever."'
>>
>>17048164
does it hurt to be this stupid?
>>
>>17047607
>What's the point of enlightenment?
what makes you think you were ever enlightened and not just tricked by the chemicals you introduced to your body to interrupt normal functioning?
>>
>>17047607
>It also doesn't help that I can't find a non-shitty job and I owe money in student loans.

what does the Lord say, OP...

"Lay not up for yourselves treasures upon earth, where moth and rust doth corrupt, and where thieves break through and steal:
For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.
The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light.
But if thine eye be evil, thy whole body shall be full of darkness. If therefore the light that is in thee be darkness, how great is that darkness!
No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon."

"Jesus said unto him, If thou wilt be perfect, go and sell that thou hast, and give to the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come and follow me."
>>
>>17048077
you're the one who made the soul healing thread
>>
>>17048336
No, I don't hang around forums anymore because of low quality content. Just dropped by for tonight and saw this thread.
>>
To recap OP:

>College kid, almost finished
>Accrued thousands, if not tens of thousands of dollars in student loans.
>Decide to do a shit ton of drugs for awhile.
>Drugs that particularly cause people to hallucinate and see/think shit that really isn't actually there.
>Get rid of my own depression (not really)
>My drug-fuelled delusional epiphanies makes me believe some idiotic religious bullshit.
>I drop out of school and go and try to get my friends to believe my hallucinogenic ramblings
>Now work a shitty job I hate while paying back my student loans for a degree I never attained.

Fix yourself, OP. This is what will happen if you don't:
>Doing my usual acid trip
>Have a 'bad trip', see demons or whatever
>Causes a month-long stint of heavy depression
>Go see a psychiatrist, diagnosed with schizophrenia

Then it'll just keep snowballing from there. You don't need spiritual advice, you need a counselor and someone to get you back down to Earth for a bit and get your shit together.
>>
>>17047607
This thread is bad and you should feel bad.
>>
>>17048396
Well, shit. Now you're making me feel bad. I really believed all that 2012 woo. Plus I was majoring in philosophy. Not much job prospects unless you go into grad school or law for which I lack the competetive ego-based instinct to succeed. I'm also bad with math and science. I mean I guess I'm pretty comfy. I have a girftiend and money for weed. Let's just pray Sanders gets elected over Trump.
>>
>>17048164

oh ... my ... god.

okay, I'm sure you're trolling, but just incase any young'ens or not yet informed people happen to come by this thread, well, I wouldn't want them getting the wrong idea and possibly believing your disinfo, so here goes: LSD is indeed a naturally occurring substance. =)

ever heard of ergot? apparently not. lol. it is a fungus which grows on grains, specifically rye.

There are other substances very, very similar to LSD which also occur naturally in certain plants.

I believe you're getting LSDs origins confused with that whole MKUltra thing. Yes, they did apparently use it but they did not "create" it... Albert Hoffman, a Swiss(or was he Swedish? I always get them confused for some reason ....) scientist was the first to discover it while working for Sandoz.
>>
>>17047607
>I can't find a non-shitty job and I owe money in student loans.
Finish your degree shithead.
>>
>>17049811

I think he means LSD was propagated by the CIA's secret psycho sect who saw the properties of the drug if becoming a cultural icon might be able to shift the consciousness of a population from a conservative one to liberal one whether this shift happened by nature or by coercion of man is the forking point of the issue. If I'm correct LSD is synthesized from a plant, but the plant is not itself LSD, it requires chemical treating first.
>>
>>17047607
>yoga
>chaos magic

Like you guys really aren't doing it right
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.