[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Joan of Arc.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1400234_1406078699823_full.jpg (86KB, 621x621px) Image search: [Google]
1400234_1406078699823_full.jpg
86KB, 621x621px
Some scholars have posited that the cause behind Joan of Arcs Visions etc was because she was schizophrenic. Which is very /x/ isn't it? Someone claims to have some sort of Paranormal Experience and then getting the accusation of being a schizophrenic thrown at them.

Joan of Arc was an Agent of God though, this is the actual reason behind her extraordinary and highly improbable but actual experiences.
>>
you should take more note of someone who is actually in reach for you.

like Hanz.
>>
>>17047319
-
Meme boring I generally don't do memes.
>>
>>17047327
hanz isn't a meme. he is shizophrenic and experiences some crazy stuff.
>>
>believing our sorry supposed learned beings
>>
>>17047317
oh wow, i remember those times.
>>
>>17047662
-
Do you remember who Joan of Arc is supposed to be a reincarnation of?
>>
>>17047467
What's your point then? That all of it was made up? All fiction? Which part of the story don't you believe?
>>
>>17047669
The theory that she was schizophrenic is really interesting to be honest. Could apply to a lot of historical/biblical/mytical characters that supposedly had visions or heard divine beings.
>>
>>17047317
I think epilepsy would be more likely. People who have petit mal seizures can go into a trance like state and hear voices or feel inexplicable presences.
>>
>>17049194
Would explain a lot. If someone saw her getting a seizure would probably think she was being possesed by a demon, and that would fit with her acussations.
>>
>>17049194
Wish there was a way to study this. Imagine the tons of interesting facts and conclutions one could get.
>>
>>17047317
I can't think of a more historically accepted /x/ related story. If for example it had been something told only in the book by Herodotus then it would be totally dismissed as pure fabrication. The reason why /x/ is not more all over it is because /x/ is lacking in the necessary history smarts.

There aren't many more Out There stories than Joan of Arc's.
>>
>>17047317
i wonder how they got a picture of her like that op
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.