[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GODS AND DEMONS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 125
Thread images: 12

So we have gods and demons in mythology across the world right? What if we had a more subtle power change hands over time in a spiritual meaning where the gods have become sick and twisted when the demons have become light bringers?

My reasoning is that if a god of any culture existed who was loving and all seeing would have steeped down to our plane of existence by now to tell us to knock it off. Yet, we have a widespread belief in demons and the demonic, but they tend to manifest in ways that makes believers.
>>
>>17047279

>if a god of any culture existed who was loving and all seeing

>would have steeped down to our plane of existence by now to tell us to knock it off.

Have you read the scriptures friendio?
>>
File: 1864_two_cents_rev.jpg (66KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1864_two_cents_rev.jpg
66KB, 300x300px
>>17047279
Whether they call themself a god kr a demon, if they demand your worship, promise material gain, and don't bring your eternal relationship to God back to where it needs to be, then it is a false deity.

If, the "god" or "demon" doesn't identify with either term and helps reveal mysteries to you to bring your relationship closer to God, it comes from heaven.
>>
>>17047290
Op here:

Good points both of you, but many times telling or revealing a truth is more hurtful than the lie. So, what if demons and evil spirits are only considered so because the truths they tell are more hurtful than anything else that a supposed God or good entity had done.

In the Bible, concealing the truth behind the hidden fruit was a sicker deed than the Serpent telling Eve to eat it. By enlightenment through the fruit, Adam and Eve basically awoke, or got red pilled. With their newfound knowledge they were able to grow. The Abrahamic God came in and was all toddler like that his super secret fruit that he left in plain sight got munched on.

A) God gave people free will. That didn't mean he could damn humans for being well, curious creatures.
B) the Serpent telling the only two people alive at the time to eat was a way that they could grow closer to themselves and eventually God.
>>
Well satan still presents himself as an angel of light, you didn't think he would come as he is did you? He makes his lies seem true and tells you he loves you and wants to free you. Our world leaders don't follow him for nothing.
>>
>>17047309

Eve was impregnated by le serpent one imagines, somewhat binding the spiritual and physical worlds.This began Time, Death. Call it how you like. Lord knows best.
>>
>>17047309
Adam and Eve story goes back to Sumerian legends

You have free will either way but look it up in now way are those stories bible exclusive like noah adam and eve sodom and gemorah are not exclsuive to Judaism
>>
It's all interpretation. The gods of one culture would be demons to another. I don't know if there's really any objective good and evil in history.

But in a broader sense there are people who just are light bringers and it's all they can do, and there are people who simply act like one because their narcissism wants people to admire them. The world is full of illusions.
>>
>>17047347
You are given a choice, not free will
>>
>>17047368
Same thing
>>
>>17047374
Not necessarily.
>>
File: frogsalien.png (2MB, 896x1718px) Image search: [Google]
frogsalien.png
2MB, 896x1718px
>>17047279
>>
File: KJVonly.png (396KB, 728x1080px) Image search: [Google]
KJVonly.png
396KB, 728x1080px
>>17048424
The truth has been staring you in the face since creation.
>>
>>17048424
The 3 frogs being extraterrestrial beings, and the dragon/beast/false prophet being their ship?

I mean why would a dragon have frogs in his mouth?
>>
>>17048424
The photo to the right is not the drawing of a demon, but of the first documented alien abduction.
>>
File: ajndRKg_700b.jpg (78KB, 700x842px) Image search: [Google]
ajndRKg_700b.jpg
78KB, 700x842px
>>17048541
If you want to bet eternity in hell on that, go ahead champ.
>>
File: avLXqQW_700b.jpg (330KB, 700x2494px) Image search: [Google]
avLXqQW_700b.jpg
330KB, 700x2494px
>>17048541
>>
>>17047347
Yup, it's all back to Summerian legends and myths. But I used the Bible cause that what most Western cultures understand, and the most known. As for the Serpent impregnation of Eve, nah.

Just nah. Too convoluted, interspecies sex and all that.
>>
File: zeusisafaggot.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
zeusisafaggot.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>17048541
www.ce4research.com
>"ALIENS" run in the name of Jesus Christ.

This is how I found out Jesus is God btw and this alien deception is all bullshit.
>>
>>17048563
Wow. I'm lost at what your trying to say and I'm an esoteric fanatic. That makes no gods damned sense.
>>
File: avLBY3b_700b.jpg (131KB, 700x1152px) Image search: [Google]
avLBY3b_700b.jpg
131KB, 700x1152px
>>17048569
Alien abductions stop when you cry out to Jesus.
What's so hard to get about it?
>Why would "aliens" not be able to handle Jesus?
>Could it not be demons pretending to be aliens?
The truth is the masses will hoard to this, they will show you how they created you etc, then it's time for you to evolve, all you have to do is take the mark of the beast. And then, well. Read revelation.
>>
File: 1298449191753.jpg (66KB, 486x485px) Image search: [Google]
1298449191753.jpg
66KB, 486x485px
I never said anything about aliens in this thread.

Why the hell did you bring up aliens?
"Demons" and "Evil" entities are not aliens. They are their own beings, their own subject.

Why are people so quick to label shit demonic, evil, satanic, or other negative views!? Because it's simpler?
>>
>>17048582
Aliens = demons.
It's the whole deception.
You want fairy tales about beings from some other planet, fuck you.
>>
>>17048596
Acshulally I'm more and more convinced it's of a multiverse nature, not extraterrestrial nature.
>>
>>17047279
yes grasshopper, the sun also sets
>>
>>17048606
Burn in hell then. I'm out.
>>
File: Draconian-wallpaper-10545321.jpg (659KB, 1440x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Draconian-wallpaper-10545321.jpg
659KB, 1440x1280px
>>17048610
Don't let the door hit you in the ass.
>>
>>17048582
what is your view of the universe? do you think heaven and hell and aliens all exist only in relation to earth?
it makes more sense for demons and spirits to be extraterrestrial in nature than for them to be some otherworldy entity entirely related to religions found on earth.
>>
>>17047279
demons don't exist, they are just evil spirits. demons is a black-and-white narrative created by the church to make what they dont like into "demons" when in reality spirits can be good/neutral/bad or fairies.
>>17048575
>>17048582
same for aliens, it is just spirits pretending to be aliens.
>>
>>17047279
Thankfully the Gita described the divine and demoniac in terms of symptoms and qualities, instead of just saying "demons bad!"

> Bg 16.1-3 — The Supreme Personality of Godhead said: Fearlessness; purification of one’s existence; cultivation of spiritual knowledge; charity; self-control; performance of sacrifice; study of the Vedas; austerity; simplicity; nonviolence; truthfulness; freedom from anger; renunciation; tranquillity; aversion to faultfinding; compassion for all living entities; freedom from covetousness; gentleness; modesty; steady determination; vigor; forgiveness; fortitude; cleanliness; and freedom from envy and from the passion for honor – these transcendental qualities, O son of Bharata, belong to godly men endowed with divine nature.
>Bg 16.4 — Pride, arrogance, conceit, anger, harshness and ignorance – these qualities belong to those of demoniac nature, O son of Pṛthā.

> Bg 16.7 — Those who are demoniac do not know what is to be done and what is not to be done. Neither cleanliness nor proper behavior nor truth is found in them.
Bg 16.8 — They say that this world is unreal, with no foundation, no God in control. They say it is produced of sex desire and has no cause other than lust.
Bg 16.9 — Following such conclusions, the demoniac, who are lost to themselves and who have no intelligence, engage in unbeneficial, horrible works meant to destroy the world.
Bg 16.10 — Taking shelter of insatiable lust and absorbed in the conceit of pride and false prestige, the demoniac, thus illusioned, are always sworn to unclean work, attracted by the impermanent.
Bg 16.11-12 — They believe that to gratify the senses is the prime necessity of human civilization. Thus until the end of life their anxiety is immeasurable. Bound by a network of hundreds of thousands of desires and absorbed in lust and anger, they secure money by illegal means for sense gratification.
>>
>>17049218
>Bg 16.13-15 — The demoniac person thinks: “So much wealth do I have today, and I will gain more according to my schemes. So much is mine now, and it will increase in the future, more and more. He is my enemy, and I have killed him, and my other enemies will also be killed. I am the lord of everything. I am the enjoyer. I am perfect, powerful and happy. I am the richest man, surrounded by aristocratic relatives. There is none so powerful and happy as I am. I shall perform sacrifices, I shall give some charity, and thus I shall rejoice.” In this way, such persons are deluded by ignorance.
>Bg 16.16 — Thus perplexed by various anxieties and bound by a network of illusions, they become too strongly attached to sense enjoyment and fall down into hell.
>>
>>17049228

Is that supposed to be deep, brah?

Base ad hominem against rich people, and not even thoughtful, but conjecture

We all know Eastern spirituality was twisted by them in power to establish order, truth mixed with brainwashing, this too in Tibet because of tribal in-fighting and disorder.
>>
>>17047290
>if they demand your worship, promise material gain
By these two criteria alone, that already makes the Abrahamic god a false deity

>don't bring your eternal relationship to God back to where it needs to be
this is flawed by presupposition, both that our "relationship to god" was ever actually in a place for us to "go back to", and that the God of the bible isn't himself a false deity.

>>17047328
>Well satan still presents himself as an angel of light
Much like YHWH and his messengers
>He makes his lies seem true and tells you he loves you and wants to free you
also like the monotheistic god
>Our world leaders don't follow him for nothing.
Aren't most of the world leaders believers in the one of the 3 Abrahamic religions?

>>17047360
This guy's on the right track

and holy fuck, these tinfoil tier christfags in this thread. It's a hell of a stretch to think that such a huge universe was created just to be some pretty night scenery to one tiny spec of dust.
>>
>>17050003
Hate newfags like this.
>>
>>17050003
>We all know Eastern spirituality was twisted
you and who else?
>>
>>17050297

its a historical fact of tibetan reform and likely a more widespread tactic of the powers be than you might think.

>>17050258

Again, what does a post like this achieve?
>>
>>17048856
I think the universe is seeded with life. Not always life as we know it, but some sort. It's not always sentient in ways that we can imagine or understand, but it's not just here. Alien being used in the most simple of definition "something strange and foreign" is the best way to describe it.

IMO I really don't believe in God's or demons, I wanted to see if I could spark a conversation on here. Guess I did. The reason why I got so angry at the Christians saying aliens are demons is cause it makes no damned sense *to me*.

That's the key here, it doesn't make sense to me.

Having life from other dimensions, planes of existences and what not does, it's more plausible. Entities and spirits can be too, but I live in a tangible, physical reality. While I'm trying to develop my spiritual growth, it is an internal experience, not a physical one. God and demons may exist in a spiritual sense, but not physical. See, IMO if we were to have them exist here, all rules are out the window.

If you have a being that can create from the pure thought of it, our minds couldn't comprehend it. It's why lovecraftian beasties are scary. They warp reality by being physically present. So if demons and gods exist and are here in any form that means reality isn't real.

At this point of my life I'd like to have a mix of inner peace and spirituality while experiencing the physical realities that I exist in. So having demons equal aliens makes my head hurt from the concept of that's the end all, be all of that argument.

It's just as likely that alien beings are pretending to be demons to learn more about us humans. It's just as plausible too, in all honesty.
>>
>>17050003
Those passages say nothing about poverty or wealth. Lust and greed, yes, but having money in itself is not demonic. The demonic mentality is one of placing the self as the ultimate enjoyer of all things. The "I, me, mine" awareness is the focus of those lines.
>>
>>17050729
Never stop posting.
>>
>>17050169
I didn't mean YHWH either.. Just because someone believes in one God does not mean they worship YHWH God is Spirit
>>
>>17051820

>YHWH

Stop doing this. You are finding a way to do this in every single thread. Stop. Fuck.
>>
>>17050515
>It's just as likely that alien beings are pretending to be demons to learn more about us humans. It's just as plausible too, in all honesty.
As a person who was surrounded by Christians for more than half my life, I can say that these people feed into their own bullshit a lot. It's like when you grow up and realize your parents aren't immortal all-knowing gods they're just regular people who make mistakes - except Christians can't handle it.

Especially ironic is that of all the religions I've encountered, Christianity has the most extreme victim complex of them all.

Anyways, I fully agree with your post. If these psycho Christians can propose that aliens are pretending demons without any real evidence (do they ever HAVE any besides that dumb fucking book?), they should respect our right to proposing the opposite which, given our understanding of the universe, is much more likely. Personally, I'd be more inclined to get behind the aliens disguised as spiritual entities than vice versa.

I'm not saying one or the other is right, but the way Christians get stuck on stuff like this and ramble and rant without hearing anyone else is why they are maybe not despised, but definitely actively avoided if at all possible. It's pretty frustrating when they take over threads that I'm interested in with their walls of bible quotes. The other side does that, too, but it's harder to label them since they usually don't openly subscribe to any religion and they'll just bury you in geocity/wiki esq crap. However, if you look at this thread I think it's pretty clear who's in the wrong in this case.
>>
File: images.duckduckgo.com.jpg (30KB, 1152x864px) Image search: [Google]
images.duckduckgo.com.jpg
30KB, 1152x864px
>>17047279
>>My reasoning is that if a god of any culture existed who was loving and all seeing would have steeped down to our plane of existence by now to tell us to knock it off.

Uh, OP have you ever heard of JESUS? good sir or mam
>>
>>17051871
since we are all anon it is collective Jesus doing it perhaps?
>>
>>17052403
I've heard of him. I was even almost baptised in His blood. Then I woke up and realized that the Good Book was a contradiction in physical form. Don't start yelling old testament vs new testament cause it was still your God who did some down right dirty and evil shit to his followers.

To the anon who said he agreed with my post... Thank you. This is why I'm not religious in an organized way. Too much shit being shoveled and too many questions unanswered.
>>
>>17052347
Op here, thank you for the thoughtful reply. Hell yeah! >>17052347
>>
>>17051871
I need to clarify this.

Just because you believe in one God doesnt mean "abrahamic yhwh worship your god is so mean hahhahaa were so cool"

God is a Spirit and you can know Him it really is not that hard because you believe in Jesus you'll figure it out doesn't make you a Christian that all the sudden needs to go to church the point is to know God in Spirit

And be careful cause there is also a "lucifer" principle that is right now a war on spirituality
>>
>>17052593
Totally get the not needing to goto church bit but luciferian plot and spirital war?

Proof? Like a single good ounce of tangible proof? Please? If you can give me tangible proof I wont be mad at your and your comments.
>>
>>17052539
the words you spoke here will echo throughout eternity in your mind as you are burning in flames hotter than you can imagine.
>>
>>17052664
About what
>>
>>17048582
>Why are people so quick to label shit demonic, evil, satanic, or other negative views!?
>Because it's simpler?

You just answered your own question.
>>
>>17048582
Everyone is desperate to believe the evil is outside of them.
>>
>>17053163
>no sensible, logical rebuttal to a completely valid point
>fall back to scare tactics and threatening with Hell instead
Really says something about a "god" and his followers when legitimate questions and criticisms are met with "shut up or you will burn in hell".
>>
>>17053163
Try explaining instead of condemning, please :)
>>
So what if Budhism iscorrect and God is in fact in all of us and in the end we go and join up in one giant ball? Would that mean we are also the demons? If so what happens to the demons inside us, do we really need them when we go back and join together?
>>
Why does the concept of God have to be an external thing? By learning goodness arent we all becoming Gods in our own way?
>>
>>17053431
>expecting a christfag to be able to actually "explain" anything
They don't explain, they make excuses, half assed rationalizations, logical fallacies, and threats.
>>
>>17053468
Lol
>>
>>17047338
uh no. Lord says Adam impregnated Eve.
>Amazing knowledge no one knows, Seth was female.
>Cain killed Able to be with Seth
>>
>>17053474
That is really interesting, where can I find out more? I've never heard anything like that before.
>>
>>17053474
>Adam impregnated Eve.
When was this again? between 6,000 and 10,000 years ago, was it? :^)
>>
>>17053484
Some more for you then. The real history of Christianity comes after Ragnarok, where the last two humans survive and start over, in the perfect forest Garden of Eden. More things you didn't know, Noah lived on Antarctica and God only warned him of the flood. Once the ice melts there will be evidence of his arc and the flood.

>>17053493
Nope. Adam and Eve lived 300-400,000 years ago, to be exact somewhere between there. Humanity (which existed before Adam and Eve), has been on earth since the beginning of time. Actually God terrafarmed the earth, which was an ice planet before He came.
>>
>>17053530
This is an interesting way to think of it all, I'm a bit impressed, got any books recommendations i can read to learn a bit more?
>>
>>17053530
>Adam and Eve lived 300-400,000 years ago
[citation needed]
According to the bible it was 6,000-10,000 years ago. Where are you getting your information?
>Humanity (which existed before Adam and Eve), has been on earth since the beginning of time.
Except that's wrong. The Earth itself hasn't even existed since the beginning of time, and humans came along very recently in regards to the age of the Earth.
>Actually God terrafarmed the earth, which was an ice planet before He came.
[citation needed. again]
Once more, where are you getting this info? Also, you just contradicted yourself. How could humanity have been on earth before it was supposedly terraformed?

Please, please be a troll. I honestly don't want to believe you are this stupid.
>>
>>17053163
:( seriously?

Ita hard to be burning in a place I don't think exists. Hell is a scare tactic, the "Devil" as a scare tactic didn't really start till the late 1800's, early 1900's. More specifically it wasn't until the dust bowl and roving preachers really turned up the fire and brimstone. It was a scare tactic used by weak religious people to scare people right so God Almighty Himself would bring rain and life to a near desert wasteland of the Bread Basket.

So no, take the fear mongering elsewhere. Burn in your hell you so clearly have a fetishism about.

I don't believe in an Abrahamic God because of people like you. Your the reason I stepped away from God, from your white homie Jesus and all the trappings. It's why I'm pagan. You fuckers changed me and hurt me, every last Christian who fucked with me and brought me down because I didn't live up to *your* godliness. Not the Abrahamic God and his teachings but yours.

God damn I wish every mother fucker tinfoil Christian reading this forum would get their ass kicked by a demon, or succubus, or some freaky shit so they would understand. Evil does exist and it's in the heart of man. That is the LUCIFER that you should be fighting.

It's not about you, it's about all of us working together as a fucking unit to make it to the brighter side. Yelling, scaring and blaming others for your inability to live up to your idea of Godhead or Godliness is your fucking problem not "non-believers". Ever wonder why we stood up and stopped or never believed in the first place?

Maybe it's because God told Adam and Eve to stay ignorant, maybe it's because God told Isaiah to sacrifice his own kid. Maybe it's because God allowed daughters to rape thier father to make him happy. Maybe it's because Solomon almost slit a baby in two to stop a false mother from stealing a baby.

Guide yourself out the fucking door and into a vipers pit.
>>
>>17053530

>The real history of Christianity comes after Ragnarok, where the last two humans survive and start over, in the perfect forest Garden of Eden
[citation needed]. Ragnarok hasn't happened yet (if it will).
>Noah lived on Antarctica and God only warned him of the flood. Once the ice melts there will be evidence of his arc and the flood.

Why do you think Noah lived on Antartica? And are you aware that the entire flood story was completely plagiarized from the Epic of Gilgamesh? Everything you say is so full of holes that you could make a sieve jealous.
>>
>And be careful cause there is also a "lucifer" principle that is right now a war on spirituality.

This, what fucking proof that is tangible and true do you have its going on?

Evil is in man, it's a thing that I battle everyday. It would be easier to take an evil path to goals, but the lightside is right and much harder. I choose a middle ground. Mostly lightside work, but sometimes I have to be "evil" to ensure survival.

God damn you people have brought up a rage I haven't felt in decades.
>>
>>17053578
>Epic of Gilgamesh?
>>
>>17053564
Dont forget the part about their god killing a bunch of children in egypt for something they had no responsibility for, or that they talk about a human sacrifice as 'good news'.
>>
>>17053544
None, but I will give you this. Every major religion is real but it had its own timeline. So link the pieces to the puzzle and you will find out the real truth.

>>17053560
You're asking me for a citation yet you call me stupid, everything told to you up to now has been a lie. God and science go hand in hand in the real world.
>beginning of time on earth
Earth is a very special planet, and wanted by many different 'entities'. Why? Because of the way it was formed. When a black hole gets 'full', two things will either happen, either it becomes another star, or if the right matter builds up, then a planet with a spinning core (Earth). These planets are highly coveted in the universe because of its ability to harbor multi-celluar life.

>>17053578
Ragnarok happened. Its common sense that the flood happened several times because the earth's poles change every 10,000 years. The iceage moves to another continent, which explains why NA was frozen over and Antarctica was rainforest.
>>
>>17053598

You know, Jonny Cashs "God's gonna cut you down" is blaring in my head after my last post. Maybe it isn't talking about sinners, but the ones who have twisted The Man from Galilee's words. Wouldn't that be funny?

There are so many examples of how God was as evil and vindictive as humans, if not more so, and that's one third of the reason why I left.
>>
File: 676e5b_5699911.jpg (175KB, 750x1110px) Image search: [Google]
676e5b_5699911.jpg
175KB, 750x1110px
>>17053610
You've made my brain bleed with this black hole/entities want earthlings stuff.
>>
>>17053611
God is not evil, but He does enjoy killing. God knows there is eternal life for all, even with death. And yes, God has a plan for everyone, and dying is one of the easier plans you can do. Also God carries a short temper with a long sword, anyone who is not of the Spirit angers Him. It is true what they wrote, 'No one is good enough for God.'
>>
>>17053620
Yawn, these are the easy concepts, explain any more would be a waste of time I guess.
>>
>>17053610
Thanks, I'll start taking a look at religions timelines and seeing if I can't open up my mind somecmore :)
>>
>>17053622
I'd say stomping out a generation of children is as evil as evil can be.

So far I'm starting to wonder if my OP post wasn't correct in assuming that God has become the devil, and the devil is still handing out sweet candy with a bitter truth in the centre.
>>
>>17053594
Yes, the Epic of Gilgamesh. It's one of the earliest written works we've discovered, dating to about 2100 bc. It contains the original flood story. The bible's earliest works were written between 1500-1300 bc, hundreds of years later, and plagiarizes the story of the flood almost to the letter. They changed the name Utnapishtim to Noah, the former being an immortal, by the way, and changed parts that involved several gods to attribute everything to just a single one. Feel free to google the Epic of Gilgamesh. Information on it is easy to find, this isn't some sort of obscure, unknown bit of knowledge.
>>
>>17053630
There is no fucking entity that wants the sweet sweet earthling flesh cause it's special. If something wants sweet sweet earthlings it's cause it's bigger than us and can take what it wants.
>>
>>17053643
Awesome, i'll check it out, thanks :)
Also i'm not knowledgeable about the oldest stories so if you have any others i'd love to hear their titles so that i can check them out too
>>
>>17053643
>>17053651
or just watch fate stay night
>>
>>17053634
You are half right. God is both the Devil, and God. 'tongue as a double-edged sword', means if you are good you get God, if you are bad you get the Devil. It's all up to your past deeds. And yes, God is very based. Reread the Revelations and you will see God will be hosting 'tournaments' who will be the last remaining will rule their nations with an iron rod.

>>17053644
mhm.

>>17053643
You know its actually the exact same story, but its retold using the 'telephone' concept. Translations get lost in time and things get retold incorrectly. Either way its all the same, it only happened once. And if you look closely, all religions tell the exact same story over and over again. Its because they are true and need to be retold. Because God will return one day, in the end.
>>
>>17053610
Oh wow, where do you come up with this stuff? Yes, I ask for citations, because you are making these ridiculous claims that seem to be pulled straight out of your ass.
>>beginning of time on earth
Nice back pedaling, but you said "the beginning of time". It's not like we can't scroll up and see that.
>everything told to you up to now has been a lie
I've been told many lies, which is why I don't take people (such as yourself) at face value like a gullible dolt. I need more than a person's say so to believe something.
>God and science go hand in hand in the real world
About the only part of your post I can even partially agree on, but that also depends on which god you refer to
>Earth is a very special planet, and wanted by many different 'entities'. Why?
See, something else that needs to be backed up. The universe is bigger than you could wrap your head around, and earth is a spec of dust. No reason to think it's particularly special in comparison.
>Because of the way it was formed. When a black hole gets 'full', two things will either happen, either it becomes another star, or if the right matter builds up, then a planet with a spinning core (Earth)
This is why you are stupid. You obviously don't know what the hell you are talking about, and have the process of the formation of celestial bodies all backwards. Black holes can only be created with enough mass in one place such as when a massive star nears the end of it's life span, and the fusion reaction isn't enough to sustain it against it's own gravity, then it collapses. Our own sun doesn't even have anywhere near enough mass to become a black hole. Black holes don't become stars or planets, they slowly lose their mass over time through Hawking Radiation. The idea that a black hole could become a planet, or that earth was formed from a black hole is even further into the realm of impossibility. Matter doesn't "build up" in a black hole, it collapses into singularity.

lrn2science, uneducated pleb.
>>
>>17053610
>Ragnarok happened.
Ragnarok was predicted to happen in the future. The only indication I've ever heard or seen that it has already happened is you just now saying so. And that's not enough.
>Its common sense that the flood happened several times
I don't think you know what common sense is. All the different versions of the flood story reference the same flood which, while massive in scale, was only a regional thing to what is now the middle east. There is not enough water on earth, even if all the ice was melted and all the underground rivers and lakes came up, to cover all the land on earth at once.
>because the earth's poles change every 10,000 years.
Roughly. It's not on any definite time frame.
>The iceage moves to another continent, which explains why NA was frozen over and Antarctica was rainforest.
The ice age doesn't "move", it comes and goes in accordance with natural cycles, and "where" it happens depends on how the continents are located in accordance to the poles and equator at the time.
>>
>>17048555
>>17047347
i like to believe that the obtainment of free will was a fated act, and as such the only evil we ever had was the evil of thinking what they had done was evil, and god punished them for thinking, even after they had the knowledge of good and evil, that what they had done without that knowledge could have been bad.
they didnt have the capacity to understand the very fact that they didnt know what good or bad was, meant that they couldnt possibly be held responsible for anything they had done before attaining that knowledge, as they would not be making rational decisions by potentialing possibilities in accordance with their knowledge of what was good and what was bad, and as such were beings of pure fate.
>>
>>17053611
I understand the sentiment. I'd rather follow a god that doesn't demand worship with the threat of torture, and embodies ideals that are actually benevolent. The Abrahamic god does evil and calls it good.
>>17053622
sounds like a petty, whiny, bitch of a god who is not good enough for humans.
>>
>>17053706
oh no i meant to call myself the mad hatter for that post.
>>
>>17053678
You sir, are the one who needs beginning of time translated to 'beginning of time on earth'...
Everything you wrote is just 'needs citation'. If there was citation for anything real we would be living far beyond this planet already.

>>17053707
Death is good. It brings evolution because with each death there is life. It is why Jesus had to die for all of us to live, evolution. Also paying attention how he died gives clues to how evolution takes place. Also God doesn't threaten with torture, Hell is what earth will become. Right now, when you die, you go to the Spirit World (not heaven or hell), Heaven and Hell will become places on earth, when the time comes.
>>
>>17053709
i always thought that god channeled himselves through humans senses of humor and ecstasy.
you know,
the "good" stuff.
>>
>>17050169
You have no idea what you're saying
>>
>>17053634
I'm of the opinion that OP is on the right track. Consider the following, even if hypothetically, and tell me if it makes sense;

There are many gods, some good, some evil, and some neutral who have 0 fucks to give. An evil one, being evil and all, is so egotistical that he decides he wants to be praised as a higher, better, and more powerful god than all the others. So what does he do? He claims just that. He discredits the others, demonizing them. He claims himself "good", even while committing evil acts, and justifies them with "my evil acts are actually good, because I'm perfect and can do no wrong. because I say so". He then condones his followers to do evil things, because they aren't evil if he says they can. He claims that even so much as questioning or thinking about the reasoning behind it is evil. Criticizing anything he does or says is "blasphemy". He repeats, and has his followers repeat, that he is "good" over and over until everyone believes it, despite his actions being to the contrary. And with enough persistence, eventually has millions of people being happy about the torture and execution of an innocent man as a human sacrifice, and calling it "good news".

Sounds like a masterfully crafted plot of an evil god to me.
>>
>>17053738
Yawn, you don't even know what a God is, nor how could you? God is not just a being, the Father, instead God has His own life from the Spirit. God said, 'I can forgive transgressions against myself, or even Jesus, but I cannot forgive you if you have sinned against the Holy Spirit'. The Spirit is not some imaginary ghost, it is here on earth, and for over 2,000 years no one has entered the Spirit. Hence, no one is good enough for God.
>>
>>17053745
Hey can you Cite that for me? I want to look it up
>>
>>17053655
>You know its actually the exact same story, but its retold using the 'telephone' concept. Translations get lost in time and things get retold incorrectly. Either way its all the same, it only happened once. And if you look closely, all religions tell the exact same story over and over again. Its because they are true and need to be retold.
I agreed with you up until here (though it's more likely the massive flood was regional, not world-wide).
>Because God will return one day, in the end.
This is where I disagree. This is something tacked on in the latest alteration. If they are indeed multiple retellings of the same event, it would come to reason that the older versions (such as the Gilgamesh telling) would be the closest to being accurate. The oldest version of the flood story is in complete contradiction to the monotheistic ideas that are currently attached to it. The latest retelling of the bible is the least accurate and most altered of them all.
>>
>>17053761
>>Because God will return one day, in the end.
>This is where I disagree.
we are all the returning of god.
we are the arising titans.
praise be gilgamesh.
and continue, enkidu.
>>
>>17053758
>God, the Father

>>17053761
yes and no. God does return, the Revelations are true. For the most part.

>>17053784
You got it. God doesn't want to kill humans, yet He must because of our own ways. Those who are worthy of the Spirit, don't need to die. Those who do, will.
>>
>>17053790
I mean which book in the bible and which verse? I'm genuinely interested in reading it.
>>
>>17053795
An earlier version no longer available. It is in the Nag Hammadi though.
>>
>>17053803
Thanks
>>
>>17053790
God doesn't kill us we kill ourselves
>>
>>17053828
You get it, but God the Father doesn't kill, God the Spirit does. And death isn't that bad, its actually a 'great' experience to be had.
>>
>>17053838
The wages of sin is death and every person who set foot on this earth (except Jesus Christ) has sinned
>>
>>17053838
Death actually isn't good Life is
>>
>>17053851
We are born sinners, yet the Spirit will cleanse our souls and bodies.

>>17053856
Is it Anon? The Spiritual world is far more amazing then this.
>>
>>17053719
>You sir, are the one who needs beginning of time translated to 'beginning of time on earth'...
That's not translation, you helmet wearer. "beginning of time" and "beginning of time on earth" are 2 different times, seeing as how the earth didn't form until long after time as we know it began.
>Everything you wrote is just 'needs citation'
because you are making claims that sound like complete fabrication. I'd like to know what source you got this information from.
>Death is good
In that case, why don't you got shoot up a school, or better yet, kill yourself, since it's so "good". I can at least agree that weeding a window licker like you out of the gene pool would be good for human evolution. Not even gonna bother with the rest of your post, you're just spewing more horse shit that has no basis in reality or logic.
>>
>>17053734
>I* have no idea what you're saying
fixed that for you. don't blame others for your own stupidity and lack of comprehension.
>>
>>17053745
>Yawn, you don't even know what a God is
I know it's not the monster you refer to as god.
>God said, 'I can forgive transgressions against myself, or even Jesus, but I cannot forgive you if you have sinned against the Holy Spirit'
Cannot, or will not? and there is still no good reason to believe anything said by him in the first place. Why would I believe the words of someone that is a murderer, slave owner, liar, and a hypocrite?

Also, you really like to regurgitate your bible bullshit.
>>
>>17053790
>the Revelations are true. For the most part.
Lol. There's plenty of stories claiming to be prophecy of the "end of the world". Why is Revelations any more credible than any other story? Besides, it reads like the ramblings of a crazy person describing a bad LSD trip.
>>
>>17053908
Cannot, the nature of the Spirit doesn't allow forgiveness. Although you are probably worried you won't make it out of hell, don't worry, everyone gets saved.
>>
>>17053865
>We are born sinners
According to the say so of an obviously evil being. A newborn baby is a sinner? How can you possibly believe this. Disregarding the fact that the creation story of Genesis is complete bullshit, what if your grandfather committed a crime? Would it really make any sense at all for YOU to go to jail for that crime, just by being his descendant?
>>
>>17053915
That is what it is like being in the Spirit, except more intense. All the predictions were true, except not for humans. Devils and angels aren't human like beings, instead they are micro-biological. Everytime a prediction was made, another lifeform was wiped off the planet. It doesn't make sense because your biology won't allow you to understand it, ironically.
>>
>>17053917
Sounds like the same bullshit excuses all apologists use.
>you are probably worried you won't make it out of hell
There is no hell. It's a scare tactic your 'god' came up with to threaten people into obeying him.
>>
>>17053926
There is no hell, yet. Hell will be on earth, and there won't be anywhere to hide behind words or thoughts. So enjoy Anon.
>>
>>17053924
>It doesn't make sense because your biology won't allow you to understand it
lol, are you implying that YOU aren't human? K, buddy, sure. Believe whatever retarded nonsense you want. All this is, is another post claiming more ridiculous crap to completely ignore the points that have already been made. Claims upon claims with nothing to back it up, and when asked for something, anything, to corroborate what you say, you just pile more and more wild claims on top of it.

I still only claim one thing; the god of the bible is evil. the writings in the bible itself detailing his actions is what backs that up
>>
>>17053931
You claim this based on a biased book, written by biased people, following a biased and evil deity. Sorry if I don't just take your word for it, you pathetic slave.
>>
>>17053932
I never said that Anon. I said your biology won't allow you to understand. You must 'know' that all humans have different DNA, yours is that of the Jew, non compatible with God's DNA right now.
>>
Aeon of Osiris is over. Where are you all?
>>
>>17053935
The way you said it made it sound as if you were implying that you are different.
>yours is that of the jew
bitch you don't have a gods damned clue about the dna of a random anonymous poster on the internet, and are at the height of arrogance to think that you do.
>non compatible with God's DNA right now
Now this is some top tier pseudo-scientific bullshit. You have got to be making this shit up. You're trolling me, right? You aren't actually this stupid or delusional, are you?
>>
>>17053944
Checked, again.

Yes I do believe it, because there is nothing else to believe except that which is in your heart (and mind, well DNA). And yes I know your DNA is not of God because you would easily follow that which I am saying if it was. There was an awakening, which you missed, which offered an insight into true knowledge.
>>
>>17053946
Funny, you're one of many that claim to be "awakened" or "enlightened" or somehow "in the know". You all make ridiculous, outlandish claims that have nothing to corroborate it, and the best part? Not a single one of you seem to agree. You all claim to be the ones that know the "truth", yet this truth is never the same from one person to another. All you are doing is talking out of your ass and backing it up with some variation of "I'm right because I said so". I'd be inclined to believe you if there was anything credible or logical to your claims, if you didn't come off as an arrogant prick pushing your fringe, pseudo-scientific down peoples' throats, and didn't presume to think you know anything about me, or what I know and don't know.

>there is nothing else to believe except that which is in your heart
Want to know what my "heart" says? It says that people are liars, and that nothing is to be taken at face value without good reason. It says that someone making spectacular claims is not to be taken seriously when they obviously don't even understand what things like DNA and black holes are or how they work, yet still try to shoe-horn it into their warped narrative in ways that make no sense. It says high-horse riding faggots like you are not to be trusted because time and again, are proven to not know a damn thing. You just showed how little you know a lot sooner than others.
>>
>>17053980
You judge me off your own prenotions of others you have encountered. This alone, makes it an impossible uphill battle to speak in proper manner with you. This isn't your fault, well it is, but in your past life, not this one. Just blame it on your own DNA why you can't get past your grudges, for they are God's alone to hold. God bless, grump Anon.
>>
>>17054025
>You judge me off your own prenotions of others you have encountered.
Why exactly should you be the exception? You've given me no reason to think you any differently.
>This alone, makes it an impossible uphill battle to speak in proper manner with you.
Except you are not even trying to speak to me in a proper manner. You preach and dictate with arrogance, and instead of answering when you are questioned, deflect and pile more claims on.
>This isn't your fault, well it is, but in your past life, not this one.
See? such arrogance, to assume you know anything about me as I am now, but to assume you know anything about life long passed.
>Just blame it on your own DNA why you can't get past your grudges
This here shows further that you have not a single clue what you are talking about. How am I to take you seriously in your claims of god and spirituality, when you don't even understand something like DNA? If you want people to believe any of the rubbish you put forth, you have to give some sort of reason for others to do so.
>God bless
I don't want any blessing from whatever deceitful god you believe in. If he's the one that fed you this load of crap that you are spouting, then I got bad news: your 'god' is trolling you hard.
>>
>>17053865
When you are born again you become a new creature
>>
>>17053892
You're another blind person pretending to know everything. You need help
>>
>>17054368
Yes and no. It depends on a lot of things, especially where you blood is when you die.
>>
>>17055553
Well I believe Christ's words whether you do or not is up to you
Thread posts: 125
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.