[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are your favorite spooky/horror related shows to watch?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: misterpointy.jpg (398KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
misterpointy.jpg
398KB, 1600x1200px
What are your favorite spooky/horror related shows to watch?
>>
>>17047142
Ghost Hunt was good. Not spooky but paranormal.
>>
Twin Peaks

Of course it gets fun and goofy at times, but whenever it gets creepy or scary it succeeds better than most horror shows, even some movies. Whenever the dreamlike atmosphere suddenly shifts to a nightmare world always gets me. I've watched it more than once and there are still some moments that shock me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d5aqLzl_VrA
>>
Sightings, unsolved mysteries, supernatural, grimm.
>>
>>17047184
The really over-the-top silly moments, particularly in the second season, bugged the hell out of me, but like you said, it had some genuinely horrifying and disturbing moments and was good overall. I need to rewatch this again soon. How do you feel about them bringing it back? I'm looking forward to it with cautious optimism.
>>
Top picks: X-Files, Twin Peaks, Fringe

For nostalgia: Sightings, Unsolved Mysteries, The Outer Limits

For nostalgia and cheesy goodness: Beyond Belief: Fact or Fiction?, Are You Afraid of the Dark?
>>
>>17050651

>Putting Jew Jew Abrams' lazy derivative of X-Files in the same tier as the original

shit taste senpai
>>
>>17047639
How is Grimm now?
Just watched till season 3.
>>
>>17050658
It took me a while to get over the kneejerk reaction of calling it an X-Files clone, but it had an interesting sci-fi twist and was good for at least the first three seasons. You should give it another chance, kouhai.
>>
>>17048705
I'm looking forward to it coming back mostly because Lynch hasn't directed anything in years and I just want to see what he's going to make with all those creative juices flowing again.

Also want to know what happens to Coop.
>>
>>17048705
I'm hopeful about the reboot, although David's style seems to have changed since he tried digital video. Digital lets him experiment more, but I've been wondering if David's the type of artist that needs a physical filter to slow him down (like working in celluloid). I like Inland Empire a lot, but if Twin Peaks ended up like that, that could be over the top. I'm not that worried because Mark Frost will be there to maintain some connection with reality. At least the performances should be good; I think the cast likes working with David and sometimes they end up in a new zone.
https://youtu.be/IR5ZZrnXqe8
>>
File: 48.jpg (268KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
48.jpg
268KB, 2000x1000px
>>17047142
sometimes they catch some really fucked up cases
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.