[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reincarnation and Psychics

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: Ill_be_bach (1).jpg (25KB, 550x310px) Image search: [Google]
Ill_be_bach (1).jpg
25KB, 550x310px
Thoughts on the subject.
Any reincarnees here with proof (broken fingers, deformities those kinda things) or even just plain looking like the guy.
Also I heard that there is a correlation between psychics and mental illness. Like once when I was in the hospital I met a guy who was schizophrenic and I was just thinking to myself about maybe if I was a pirate like black beard and he just came up to me and said black beard was such a cool pirate I'd be impressed.
Any discussion about paranormal is allowed.
No shills or non believers.
Also rip Janny
>>
>>17044960
>(broken fingers, deformities those kinda things) or even just plain looking like the guy
Why do you consider these proof of reincarnation?
>>
>>17044960
I think we keep reincarnating until we find God and following Him in some way.

Embrace physical indulgence, you come back.

Embrace righteous spirituality, you go back to God.

Heaven could mean roam of the cosmos, a place in the clouds, God's abode, and basically freedom from suffering as a living being in the material world.

Hell is most likely a place for people who do really really really bad things, and hell is also likely a state of being due to one's situation in the present. Hell can also be coming back (reincarnation) over and over again experience the same unwanted desires that cause us suffering in every mortal lifestyle we live here on Earth.
>>
>>17045025
>>17045080
I don't mean this to you but i think karma means something different to most people present day.

Like we all know its action, literally, and the cause and effect of our actions but to many people it is like "yeah well that bi-otch is gettin' her karma mmmhmmm"

When all karmic debts are paid off one can reach nirvana.

Man can walk on a path that frees the cycle of life and death, and the other path ascribes to death and rebirth according to our deeds.
>>
>>17045080
Karma would give multiple explanations for why someone had broken fingers, deformities, or looked like someone else. It also includes ALL life. The soul just born could have been a completely different species in its previous embodiment. A soul's karma is incredibly complex, and stretches back millions of lifetimes. To take a birthmark as evidence that someone was stabbed in their previous life or some such is a weak link.

If we are talking strictly human to human transmigration of the soul, then it is easier to tell their mentality than anything physical, as the subtle body is what is conditioned and travels to the next physical body.

> Bg 8.6 — Whatever state of being one remembers when he quits his body, O son of Kuntī, that state he will attain without fail.
>>
I think time is essentially a repetive cycle like rain. Once you die you spend sometime in the ether and then come back as yourself. You experience everything over and over. So a psychic is someone who remembers what happenend the last time.
>>
>>17045055

I think very similar to this
>>
>>17044960
You know what I find intriguing: some of the shit in quantum physics...you know like how everything exists as probabilities until observed, like Schrodinger's cat.

And what does this mean? What does it imply?
Maybe its evidence we're all in a simulation...after all, it's easier for a simulation to run things in the background, as those probabilities, than it is as concrete things.
Or maybe it means that consciousness creates being, not the other way around as is commonly accepted.
>>
>>17045157

If you think the body is the manifestation of the soul, the illness of the soul is seen as the illness of the body.

Thus the vessel is seen as a strainer through which one perfects his soul, to be manifest again in the next life and better.

But what of genes, and DNA, and family, do their similarities indicate a gathering of similar 'souls'? That would mean the body of a soul could be killed by destroying the flesh of a family or a body could be killed by destroying the soul of a family i.e in esoteric terms Hitler would have been attempting to eliminate Yahweh.

This is faulty, and volatile logic. and heresy to the Holy Spirit that is perfected already in all of us.

Unless you want to believe this realm is Hell itself, in which case why wouldn't our faults be manifest in body, but then why praise such a system as being pertinent to order and not the symptom of a broken realm.

Think about it.
>>
>>17045055
I don't think you're wrong but I dont think you're right either. Life is balance and suffering is necessary. Creation is destruction one needs to exist in order for the other and vise versa. You can't live in eternal ecstasy without eternal suffering, they aren't separate paths they are two coins of only one path. To completely eliminate one would be just...limbo almost I guess. Wouldn't that then make right now heaven, if you were capable of true balance? Perception is reality, can't any moment be heaven if you're capable of perceiving it as being so? Not trolling just playing devils advocate I guess.
>>
>>17046590

You're only describing this realm, or plane, when the spirit is all between realms, you cannot comprehend it with your mind without eliminating it at once by putting it on a scale as that is how you perceive in this realm, by scale, you are the ant on the 2d circle, a baby in utero talking about the big city.

This realm bound by physical, nothing is created without something destroyed, the law of thermodynamics, so you can not assign things outside of this realm the aspects of measurement you would see in this realm. If you accept a realm outside of this to exist, you have to accept that it cannot be measured. You cannot measure what you cannot see, so how can you know what can not be measured? This is why Jesus Christ brought the message of the unmeasurable. How can you measure your passion?
>>
>>17046604
Was an interesting read until you name dropped JC. Thanks anyways though.
>>
>>17046612

I didn't name drop JC like I met him, but that he brought the measurements for an external realm, that people understood and then expanded in mind and heart. You can see it as an example if you wish.
>>
I have a giant pile of transcripts regarding this subject from channeling sessions in the 1970's where entities from the Source discussed the nature of reality and reincarnation with a bunch of people. These are all from the Jay Barnahm dark room.

Anyone interested?
>>
Hanz here. you have no idea OP.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.