[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /x/. Let's talk about the Freemasons. From what I understand,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 92
Thread images: 14

Hey /x/. Let's talk about the Freemasons. From what I understand, they want to bring world peace by abolishing organized religion. Why is that necessarily a bad thing? It'd be one less thing for people to fight over. What's so bad about their New World Order?
>>
File: QuickMemo+_2015-12-03-02-59-07.png (169KB, 480x782px) Image search: [Google]
QuickMemo+_2015-12-03-02-59-07.png
169KB, 480x782px
>>17044794
They set up Jesus

They want to use their Babylonian method and magic and stuff they do

It is a close call that is why they lure u in
>pic related
>>
>>17044813
You seem real salty about my existence.

Hey, OP:
http://www.stichtingargus.nl/vrijmetselarij/ritualen_en.html

https://mega.nz/#F!AE5yjIqB!y7Vdxdb5pbNsi2O3zyq9KQ
^Freemasonry folder has almost the entire corpus of material.

Don't rely on outside perspectives. Cut your own way through this jungle and draw your own conclusions.
>>
File: QuickMemo+_2015-12-03-03-03-03.png (147KB, 480x782px) Image search: [Google]
QuickMemo+_2015-12-03-03-03-03.png
147KB, 480x782px
>>17044823
http://hermetic.com/crowley/libers/lib70.html
THEY CRUCIFIED JESUS IN LINK
>>
File: QuickMemo+_2015-12-03-03-05-23.png (151KB, 480x782px) Image search: [Google]
QuickMemo+_2015-12-03-03-05-23.png
151KB, 480x782px
>in the spirit of cain

There is a direct reasoning as to why magic would throw Jesus off to thw side

>pic related
>>
File: QuickMemo+_2015-12-03-03-04-49.png (139KB, 480x782px) Image search: [Google]
QuickMemo+_2015-12-03-03-04-49.png
139KB, 480x782px
>>17044833
>>17044837
>>17044813
And the botton of this link "The seven crowned dragon or whatever"

GUYS THIS STUFF IS ALL IN THE BOOK OF REVELATION
>>
>>17044844
What proof do you have that the Abrahamic god is real and that the bible is true?
>>
>>17044852
YHWH isn't the real God either in Gnostic Tradition

-peace out niggas
>>
>>17044794
>From what I understand, they want to bring world peace by abolishing organized religion.
You understand wrong. Freemasons respect all religions.
But that would be bad because it'd destroy important cultural aspects of peoples lives.
>>
>>17044813
>>17044833
>>17044837
>>17044833
>>17044844
BUMP FOR CONSPIRACY THEORISTS

SEPTEMBER IS STILL HAPPENING AND IS ALWAYS HAS BEEN
>>
File: QuickMemo+_2015-12-02-14-57-48.png (471KB, 480x782px) Image search: [Google]
QuickMemo+_2015-12-02-14-57-48.png
471KB, 480x782px
>>17044918
>>
>>17044918
BUMP
>>
File: glc.png (3MB, 1184x1600px) Image search: [Google]
glc.png
3MB, 1184x1600px
afternoon role players, let me answer your questions!
>>
>>17044794
Because:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ECQCvIcWvEs
>>
>>17044813
Jesus never existed and the Freemasons didn't exist until much later than the supposed Jesus died.
>>
# sex
>>
It's important to note that in reality, the freemasons and their connection to the founding fathers is because they are a religious group against organized religion and its relationship to old government. They are made up of mostly protestant extremists that hate all churches and believe that all religions/spirituality point to the same singular higher power. They despise the Vatican and resent the Catholic faith deeply, but in general are behind most anti-establishment propaganda on both sides of the political spectrum. I'm from a Templar family myself, the the general idea is: governments and churches don't act in the interest of citizens and have to be subverted to death. The Freemasons actually agree with most of the anti-agenda theorists who post on this kind of thing, but they're an actual organization of well-off white guys resenting the agendas of other well-off white guys- fighting it with their own. Their biggest flaw is hypocrisy and narcissism. Mostly a force AGAINST brainwash, citizen manipulation and oppression though, they just keep making the mistake of fighting it with their own version of brainwash and oppression. Fire with fire kinda deal.
>>
>>17044918
wake me september ends
>>
>>17044794
Free choice is bad, and subservience is good then?

You are in favor of systemized slavery?

Do you know why people fight? Conflict usually arises from a lack of resources, or by being attacked for resources and seeking revenge.

People from the middle east are upset because western countries have killed their families, and continue to occupy their lands.

Religion is not the problem, greed, violence, and a lack of basic necessities are the problem.
>>
Their biggest propaganda that gets leaked into our media and our military philosophy is this: The well-being and loyalty of the brothers/family you choose is more important than the causes of governments/religions/wars. They re-enact this philosophy in their meetings, in their sayings, and in our movies/education system. They kinda control the social justice movement and its pace too, making sure it happens where and how they want it to- despite being on the side of "freedom from manipulative infrastructure".
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (8KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
8KB, 480x360px
>>17047045
WAKE ME UP
>>
>>17047069
CAN'T WAKE UP!

>You have been in a coma for so many years, please wake up!
>>
File: lhMk-EhS.jpg (55KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
lhMk-EhS.jpg
55KB, 500x500px
>>17047071
(SAVE MEEEE)
CALL MY NAME AND SAVE ME FROM THE DARKNESS I'VE BE COMEEEEE
>>
The "bro code" idea of fraternities is a freemason idea. Your bros are more important than sex/politics/the system. Be charitable. Look out for one another. Your bros will look out for you. This is all you need, not religion/war/greed. We will help each other achieve our goals and always be loyal, faithful to our chosen bond yadda yadda. Freemasons cemented that type of philosophy into western culture and into our education system. Even groups that don't identity as Freemason-related get manipulated into copying this philosophy, and it started with them.
>>
>>17047084
So this idea should be forced, making the fraternal code a mandatory law?
>>
>>17044833
But jesus came to earth to be crucified, that was the whole plan
checkmate, christians.
>>
>>17047057
This.
>>17044794
OP is a --------
>>
>>17047091
Moral imperatives are not man's laws. They come from above, but mandating them nullifies the moral benefit of complying from your own will. If everyone just followed the fraternal code, we wouldn't need man's laws and the world would be a much better place, not because of law, but because everyone is showing and receiving voluntary compassion.
>>
>>17047091
They believe in forcing the culture to believe the law is their enemy first. So basically they are going to influence the citizens into altering laws to better reflect this philosophy. Remember they influenced the constitution itself so that they could impose their ideals community by community and citizens would implement their ideas legitimately through democracy. The laws in place aren't going to look or feel harsh on anybody at face value. By the time you contradict their humanist anti-agenda agenda, you will look like the asshole and there's nothing you can do about it but whine on boards like this about how society has gone to shit in your eyes. The whole American experiment is their anti-establishment wet dream from the very beginning. And it's mostly about feeling powerful and in-control instead of like working class or soldier pawns. I don't know any details but Fight Club and a lot of the Fincher movies felt pretty masonic to me. Crazy anti-establishment brotherhoods are the kewl kids, and they want you to worship the constitution they wrote themselves- not the system.
>>
>>17044794
My parents own their own law office in a relatively old building. They used to rent the upstairs of the building to the Freemasons. Only went up there a few times but there is a stage with curtains and stuff and I remember there being swords and shit like that in display cases. I went upstairs two days ago and it is creepy as fuck up there but most of the Freemason stuff is gone
>>
>>17047156
They love re-enactments of the more actiony stuff they did during the inquisition. That's what the swords and medieval shit is for. "Remembering the brothers who gave their lives to found and empower this organization" stuff with brutal re-enactments of violence and torture done to past freemasons as a reminder that they fight for what they do.
>>
The overly imaginative people who post idealized roleplay stuff on this board and then kneejerk jump to defend each other, that's like the quintessential spirit of the Freemasons lmao.
>>
They might have killed Kennedy for being Catholic though, and that saddens me a little despite the fact that I appreciate their agenda and their founding of America's culture.
>>
>>17046861
Essenes
>>
So we're just ignoring >>17046798 ?
X really is a role playing circle jerk
>>
>>17047034
Source for any of that bullshit?

>>17047163
>That's what the swords and medieval shit is for. "Remembering the brothers who gave their lives to found and empower this organization
Negative. The swords are for other reasons. Primary being for the Outer Guard.
>>
File: images.duckduckgo.com.jpg (28KB, 300x226px) Image search: [Google]
images.duckduckgo.com.jpg
28KB, 300x226px
idk what or who they are

but spiritually i know that God doesn't want me to have anything to do with them

maybe they have a position reserved in the future for them as the vessel of the antichrist

so the prophecy of daniel goes, the Jew of Babylon, he says...

"After this I saw in the night visions, and behold a fourth beast, dreadful and terrible, and strong exceedingly; and it had great iron teeth: it devoured and brake in pieces, and stamped the residue with the feet of it: and it was diverse from all the beasts that were before it; and it had ten horns.
I considered the horns, and, behold, there came up among them another little horn, before whom there were three of the first horns plucked up by the roots: and, behold, in this horn were eyes like the eyes of man, and a mouth speaking great things.
I beheld till the thrones were cast down, and the Ancient of days did sit, whose garment was white as snow, and the hair of his head like the pure wool: his throne was like the fiery flame, and his wheels as burning fire.
A fiery stream issued and came forth from before him: thousand thousands ministered unto him, and ten thousand times ten thousand stood before him: the judgment was set, and the books were opened.
I beheld then because of the voice of the great words which the horn spake: I beheld even till the beast was slain, and his body destroyed, and given to the burning flame.
As concerning the rest of the beasts, they had their dominion taken away: yet their lives were prolonged for a season and time."
>>
>>17047947
>but spiritually i know that God doesn't want me to have anything to do with them
[Citation Needed]
>>
File: images.duckduckgo.com.jpg (21KB, 300x220px) Image search: [Google]
21KB, 300x220px
>>17047947

when the prophet daniel speaks with the angel the Lord, the angel says...

"Thus he said, The fourth beast shall be the fourth kingdom upon earth, which shall be diverse from all kingdoms, and shall devour the whole earth, and shall tread it down, and break it in pieces.
And the ten horns out of this kingdom are ten kings that shall arise: and another shall rise after them; and he shall be diverse from the first, and he shall subdue three kings.
And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time.
But the judgment shall sit, and they shall take away his dominion, to consume and to destroy it unto the end.
And the kingdom and dominion, and the greatness of the kingdom under the whole heaven, shall be given to the people of the saints of the most High, whose kingdom is an everlasting kingdom, and all dominions shall serve and obey him."
>>
>>17047957
ah, it would be very difficult to explain, i apologize

"But there is a spirit in man: and the inspiration of the Almighty giveth them understanding."
>>
>>17047980
So no source?
>>
>>17047985
ah, it is my broken perception of the Holy Spirit of God. is say broken because it is difficult to discern

here is the book of daniel, though
http://earlyjewishwritings.com/text/daniel.html
>>
>>17047996
Yea, I'm familiar with the book of Danial, I'm just curious why you would think of Freemasonry as a vessel of the anti-Christ.
>>
>>17044823
Hi, how did you make your hash to be exactly "thoth"?
How do you know the cipher? Or was it mere luck friend?
>>
File: images.duckduckgo.com.jpg (18KB, 198x300px) Image search: [Google]
18KB, 198x300px
>>17048003
ah, that is just a spiritual thing. i feel that God told me to look out for the freemasons and don't even get involved in trying to hear about the conspiracy theories

it's a pretty much common thing amongst all christians (at least Catholics, and Orthodox) to have a default hardline abstinence and avoidance of freemasonry

i believe the great tragedies of the Russian orthodox church involved freemasonry.

(pic related) old french propaganda regarding freemasonry
>>
>>17048033
>i feel that God told me to look out for the freemasons and don't even get involved in trying to hear about the conspiracy theories
Fair enough. Do as you like.
>i believe the great tragedies of the Russian orthodox church involved freemasonry.
Again, believe what you like, but there you're going to need proof.
>>
my great uncle had free masons friends in the 50s and 60s but he was never a mason himself
>half of my family are rich and powerful in northern England

from what he told my dad ( my dad told me because my great uncle lived miles away)the masons aren't powerful anymore but the top ones do hold meetings in secret. Anyone can become a mason if other masons allow it but now no one cares or thinks about them anymore.

I haven't read this thread yet but i'm betting most of it is bullshit conspiracy. btw the mason ring was only for meetings and the hand shake was made up. Most of the mason my great uncle new are shareholders or dead by now.

I can't say his because its private too.
>>
>>17046798
what's up. i just went to an open house at the lodge in town the other week and submit an application. any advice?
>>
>>17048530 (ME)

Just read the thread thinking this thread was nice but i realize i was on /x/.

I'm just saying no one here has got anything right so far.
>>
>>17047179
Kennedy was killed for a entire different reason
>>
>>17048534
When they do the interview with you, make sure you ask everything you want to know (don't forget about costs), no matter how silly it might seem. Better to be sure of what you're possibly joining.
>>
>>17047034

my impression was they had something to say about the chosen by god style of rule, offered to forward a more brotherly approach to classism so science could exist free of church doctrine
>>
>>17048546
died for financial reasons, and assertion of right to rule
>>
>>17044794
whatonearthishappening.com

the end

look, the queen of england sits atop the freemason pyramid, k?
>>
>>17048829
Close, but it's actually the Duke of Kent. After him, it will probably be Prince Michael of Kent. I'm not sure how succession goes in these matters without a member who is royal.
>>
>>17044794
Nigga my granddad was a freemason. They have no plans for abolition of organized religion or any of that shit. They require you to believe in a higher power to join them.
>>
>>17048898
My dad is a Freemason as well. From what he tells me and from what I've seen of his Freemason stuff, they are accepting of all religions. They only require that you believe in a "Great Architect of the Universe". My dad goes to church and nowdays, the Freemasons are mostly just a secret club that donates a lot of money to the Scottish Rite hospital and other charities.
>>
>>17047901
I only know from accounts of masons in my family, and their photos. And specifically they showed me ritual and re-enactment stuff they did about masonic history. I was proposing theories expanding upon what we know about them historically and the high volume of masons involved in founding U.S culture. So if you're here to be a neurotic scientist rather than make educated guesses, as always, x probably isn't your board.
>>
>>17049381
Except those weren't educated guesses, given that you can easily learn how wrong those assertions were from the incredibly vast libraries available on the topic.
>>
>>17048617
I got the same impression, and as the threat of the church against science died down they focused more generally on their brotherhood and valuing brotherly ideals over other stifling infrastructure. I agree with you.
>>
>>17048898
The whole point of their organization is to stand apart from churches while remaining spiritually faithful to a higher power, so that they can advance beliefs that conflict with that of most churches/governments. What exactly those beliefs are in the modern day are harder to pinpoint. So they may not be bringing down churches, but they hold no kinship to them whatsoever.
>>
>>17049410
That's... not such a bad descriptor. Thought it sounds a trifle sinister in wording.
>>
>>17049388
Vague comment about how I know nothing because you thought I sounded arrogant. 1. You've actually read vast libraries on it and just CANNOT STAND that someone else wanted to share some theories you disagreed with. 2. You haven't read vast amounts on the subject and want to show me that you can be more condescending and vitriolic than I can.

Either way I don't see this going anywhere where you don't just keep blabbing snide drivel.
>>
File: image.jpg (72KB, 649x469px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
72KB, 649x469px
>>17044794
That sounds pretty awesome to me-- in fact I wouldn't mind joining them if that was their purpose. I'm sure there must be far more meaning to the existence of their organization, though.
>>
>>17049414
Thanks anon. It's not an optimal descriptor if I didn't give it a little fisherman's flair.
>>
>>17049438
Very true. I hope you don't mind me stealing it in the future.
>>
>>17049429
>1. You've actually read vast libraries on it and just CANNOT STAND that someone else wanted to share some theories you disagreed with.
What I can't stand is when someone who hasn't bothered to educate themselves in the slightest tries to speak authoritatively on a subject, and gets it wrong.
Then they get buttflustered when called out on it, as though it's the fault of the person who has taken the time to learn about the subject.
>>
>>17044918
13rd
>>
Serious question: how would abolishing organized religion bring about world peace?

It's only one of the many things we fight about; it seems like a lazy solution.
>>
>>17049557
It wouldn't. We'd just find something else to fight over.
>>
>>17049557

It wouldn't. But it'd be a start towards some level of unity.
>>
>>17049557
According to some they want to make all kinds of different beliefs collide in order to lead humanity to different revelations.
>>
>>17046798
How similar is this to joining a fraternity in college?
>>
>>17049607
Depends on the frat, probably. I'm not sure what happens there, but in lodge, the focus is on self-improvement, and scientific/philosophical betterment, along with a bit of charity. Also, absolutely no hazing permitted.
>>
>>17049544
I don't agree with you that I'm not educated on the subject, and you've given no specifics. I blame you for being a trollish reactionary because you are acting like one.
>>
They moral teachings are exoteric.
>>
>>17044794
Currently Morals and Dogma by Albert Pike (Ok its not a 'read' its a dip in here and there'

Albert Pike was fucking next level. He was a godhead, a masonic prophet. But his works are no longer given out to early masons, masonry was supposedly subverted in the early 20th century, its purpose was fucked with.
>>
>>17049950
M&D is alright, but Pike did better stuff. He's not even in the top 5 of Masonic writers, though.
>his works are no longer given out to early masons
Too expensive. You can get them for free with AAR SJs MC 1 & 3 programs, though.
>masonry was supposedly subverted in the early 20th century, its purpose was fucked with.
Yea, too many baby boomers who wanted a frat with their army buddies. So they dropped all the scientific, esoteric, and philosophical stuff, for alms giving because they didn't know what charity meant.
>>
>>17049797
Well I apologise, but generally it's the ones who claim, "Masons did x and y, and I know this because I'm allegedly from a Templar family" who are the more irksome trolls.
I would address all the claims in your post individually, but you didn't really hit anything correct.
>>
>As a fitting conclusion to the first half of our Paper, let us apply to the Craft the further analogy of an acorn - a small and exteriorly unimpressive object, which nevertheless enshrines the life-force of the great oak that cast it, and which contains energies capable of expanding into another tree greater than its parent. So with Freemasonry. It is the humble off-spring of the great Mystery systems that once were the only means whereby Divine Wisdom was revealed to men in this world; and it enshrines, i n compressed and simple form, the essential immutable principles of their teaching. The time has now come when those severely compressed principles can be released, interpreted, and given an infinitely wider field of usefulness than was possible in antiquity. Which field our world-wide Order provides, for it is an organism that is being gradually evolved, a "body prepared," for the dissemination on a wide scale of philosophic secrets and mysteri es which, in earlier states of society, could only be imparted to the initiated few, but which can now be comparatively broadcast. In this Study Circle we aim at helping on that movement, at releasing and revealing what lies compressed and concealed within our system.

>THERE IS NOTHING HIDDEN BUT SHALL BE REVEALED"

The book "The Secret Life of Freemasonry" gives a lot of the esoteric meaning behind the organization.
>>
>>17050238
Eh, it's okay, but the author wasn't a Mason.
>>
>>17044794
>one less thing for people to fight over.
people fight over everything, your argument is invalid
>>
>>17050238
The Hidden Life*

>>17050245
He still knew what he was talking about.
>>
If you want to understand the New World Order you have to understand the Old World Order.

The Old World was before the Bible, it was in the land of Sumer or Mesopotamia.

The Old World was ruled by the Anunnaki, as gods.

The New World Order wants the same thing, alot of Freemasons worship the Anunna gods.

There are many factions within freemasonry, depending on which of the Anunnaki they follow as a god.
>>
>>17044852
>>17044856

Yahweh is Enlil of the Anunnaki, this is the Ultimate Conclusion of the Ancient Alien Theory.

The Bible is not true, its a copy of the older Sumerian Stories. And its purpose is to make you worship one of the Anunnaki as the Father of Jesus.

But Jesus was sent to us by the real God of the Universe not one of the Anunnaki.

Jesus wants us to have what the Anunnaki forbid us.

The Fruit of the Tree of Life.

Jesus tried to Complete the Great Work at the Last Supper.

And he was Crucified for it.
>>
>>17050333
>He still knew what he was talking about.
Eh, some of it. It's not hard to take from other sources, after all.
>>
>>17050346
No Jesus wants us to worship the Father in Spirit he didn't preach about Yhwh or Enlil despite the translation God is one as Spirit
>>
File: 1391815390347.gif (858KB, 240x228px) Image search: [Google]
1391815390347.gif
858KB, 240x228px
>>17044916
>>17047034
>>17047060
>>17047152
>>17047179
>>17047947
>>17049410
>>17050339

Every opinion in this thread is assigning a completely different meaning to the New World Order, a completely different set of goals, a completely different history, and a completely different set of predictions.

So what we've learned here today is that not a single person in /x/ has any fucking clue at all what the New World Order means, represents, or pursues.

Great job guys. Excellent sleuthing.
>>
>>17051602
I don't really know anything about the New World Order or who's behind it. This thread was about Freemasons specifically, which includes a number of different subgroups. And they are defined by letting people explore and believe whatever they want so long as they uphold the values of the order. Attend meetings according to their level, basic boring club stuff really. The people fearing them as satanic, alien, or related to a sudden coming of a global government are paranoid and fantastical.
>>
>>17044794
read 1984 by george orwell
>>
>>17051602
Please, enlighten us then.
>>
>>17051548
U wot
Thread posts: 92
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.