[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gravity is a spacial dimension, the fourth in our system, the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: antig scheme.png (32KB, 564x579px) Image search: [Google]
antig scheme.png
32KB, 564x579px
Gravity is a spacial dimension, the fourth in our system, the first in a system that includes time as a non-relative variable.
Good luck with this.
Putting on a computer screen a live feed of the gravitional pull strenght, as a light output, is within the reach of our current technology.
We know a lot of things yet we don't control them because of a basical lack of will or because simply misdirected will.
It isn't difficult you know, just impractical as today or an economic suicide as our economy actually works.
>>
File: 34342543443.jpg (31KB, 941x658px) Image search: [Google]
34342543443.jpg
31KB, 941x658px
>gravitional pull strenght
>a basical lack of will

>It isn't difficult you know, just impractical as today or an economic suicide as our economy actually works.

??

Claims to know secrets of the universe, writes like a drunken eleven year old.
>>
>>17043593
sorry English is not my first language
>>
>>17043593
The only systems that use time as a non-relative variable are timeless ie. acausal ie. time travel systems.

OP knows how to build a time machine. Seems there was a future last night that stabilized into history such that time travel was common knowledge.
>>
gravity is a social construct fäm
>>
>>17043655
>The only systems that use time as a non-relative variable are timeless, i.e. time travel

How exactly does time travel equal absolute time?

We can travel at will through space, but see no need for absolute space; simply relative distances and positions.
>>
>>17044021
The act of travel itself is relative. You'd never be able to get anywhere in space if space wasn't fixed. Think of quicksand; every grain of sand is relative to the water it sits atop, making it all but impossible to climb out without an external reference point. No amount of motion or struggle changes the shape of the water, but it does change the position of the sand grains. It doesn't change the COMPOSITION of the sand, but it moves the sand around.

The water remains fixed no matter how you might struggle.
>>
Water is the key.
Once we fully realize the extent of this assumptions we will not need rockets anymore.
This is not about time travel, this is about SPACE travel.
Not joking, baiting or rping, google 'electrohydrodynamic' and form some opinion of your own.

The pic in OP is almost correct despite being a crude approximation, and it lacks a fundamental part and I understant that. If shown with the 'key' lacking mechanism some tard could try to do something in his basement and blow up the whole neighbourhood in the blink of an eye.
Yes, it would be that easy, doable with common hardware store materials, the only difficult thing is that's almost uncontrollable once started.

K sozhaleniyu , angliyskiy yazyk ne yavlyayetsya moim rodnym yazykom .
>>
Actually gravity is about the coherent motion of charged dipoles.

Its not really about water but it may help to visualize it that way. Its about fluid like flow which creates an accelerative field in an inward recursion. Its an effect (like magnetism) and as such I don't consider it another dimension.
>>
>>17043847
gravity is a physo-spiritual construct. It only works because god allows it to. Jesus walked on water because from his superior spiritual vantage point he revoked its working around him.
>>
File: x.jpg (61KB, 500x414px) Image search: [Google]
x.jpg
61KB, 500x414px
>>
>>17046875
Let's talk about time travel in a way that makes a lot more sense then, you first.
>>
>>17048553
Time is an illusion. How can one transverse an illusion?
>>
File: 1350772532178.jpg (47KB, 640x329px) Image search: [Google]
1350772532178.jpg
47KB, 640x329px
http://www.collective-evolution.com/2015/07/20/quantum-experiment-shows-how-time-doesnt-exist-as-we-think-it-does-mind-altering/
>>
>>17048900
Maybe some ideas people have about time could be.
But some people just mean "change" when they talk about time, and I don't think change can just be an illusion, something has to be changing.
>>
File: 1449267849708.gif (281KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1449267849708.gif
281KB, 500x375px
as you can easily see in this infographic, gravity is ab
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.