[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you give any credence to what this man says?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: 91gaqSgB+vL.jpg (727KB, 1400x2097px) Image search: [Google]
91gaqSgB+vL.jpg
727KB, 1400x2097px
Do you give any credence to what this man says?
>>
Do you?
>>
>>17043410
Only read a few chapters of the book so far, not so sure what to think. Seems like some truth mixed in with a lot of grandiose delusions, much like all conspiracy manifestos. Though some conspiracy circles seem to speculate the reason he was killed was because he was onto something. But I don't know much about the man, that's why I ask before I get too invested in this book.
>>
>>17043455
>he was killed
Well.

That's not evidence of something.
>>
It should be required reading for /x/

It's on youtube, it's only a couple hours long.
>>
File: billc.jpg (98KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
billc.jpg
98KB, 320x240px
>>17043840

>It should be required reading for /x/

THIS. INFINITELY THIS. lol I got my copy via mail order in like '97. Before the internet took hold as the go to for any and all info /x/ related, this was the holy grail of references

maybe I'm just an old(er)fag loyal to my experiences, but imho check it out, Bill Cooper was a true patriot
>>
>>17043881

>any and all info /x/ related

I should clarify - any and all info conspiracy related

>>17043705

several attempts were made on his life, he lost his leg in an accident where he was deliberately run off the road, there were other incidents as well but I can't remember off the top of my head. He was eventually killed in a standoff/shootout with one of the alphabet bureaus because they tried to enter his premises without a warrant iirc
>>
Isnt cooper a gypsy lastname?
>>
>>17044002
No, just means someone who makes barrels.

Could someone give a brief idea of what this book is? Do I need to be reminded that google is my friend?
>>
>>17043840
So link it. Don't be lazy with OC.
>>
>>17044135
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lRvGXt1w-mA
>>
>>17043929
All the other TLAs are controlled by the CIA, so all wrongdoing, by default, traces back to them. If it's on record that they didn't have a warrant, then we should assume that every other alternate timeline has seen to it that he was protected from temporal assault.
>>
>>17044202
Thanks. Now I can spread it without ever watching it.

God knows what'd happen if I spread something I'd had no direct knowledge about.
>>
File: 1448918102927.jpg (7KB, 250x231px) Image search: [Google]
1448918102927.jpg
7KB, 250x231px
test
>>
>>17044430
Test mate
>>
>>17043408
i would never of known of this book if i was not in jail. i was in jail before for allegedly hitting a police officer and people were reading this book in jail. but i never got to read it.
>>
>>17044430
Well it worked on my end, but are you still there?
>>
>>17044492

Yea this book was the holy grail in prisons, its amazing.
>>
He knew a lot about the mystery schools and all that but I feel he was quite ignorant on religion in general, maybe because he was a christian.
Like all pagan religions were sun worship, ruled by a 'evil' priesthood. I can understand that he had that narrow view on things though, or if he was speaking from the mystery school point of view as he usually did.

His work is a good reference point when studying conspiracies and will help you detect disinfo and shills.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CEsesnzDBvA
>>
File: serveimage.jpg (68KB, 972x1461px) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.jpg
68KB, 972x1461px
>>17046708

Doesn't he call Whitley Streiber a shill? lol
>>
File: alieninvasion.jpg (162KB, 1038x452px) Image search: [Google]
alieninvasion.jpg
162KB, 1038x452px
>>17046722
I wounder why.

>Whitley Strieber, a well-known author, recounts his alien abduction experiences that eventually lead to his best selling book, Communion.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.