[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Welcome to Divination General! Come here for readings and d

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 316
Thread images: 26

File: Major-Arcana-1.jpg (417KB, 527x900px) Image search: [Google]
Major-Arcana-1.jpg
417KB, 527x900px
Welcome to Divination General!

Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

If you're new, please read the STICKY first!
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

Remember, each reader requires different information to read you. Look for their posts in the thread to determine what's needed.
Some readers will refuse to do certain readings-- respect that choice.

>Querents: Always respect your readers and your fellow querents
>Readers: Always respect your querents and your fellow readers

IRC channel for discussion:
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.sorcery.net/#/div/ination

Previous thread:
>>17033731
>>
File: tumblr_ny8pihTpln1utempso2_1280.jpg (52KB, 1131x913px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ny8pihTpln1utempso2_1280.jpg
52KB, 1131x913px
Doing readings.

>Gender
>Age
>Major life event
>Favorite fictional work
>Religious affiliation
>>
>>17043405
Obviously also include query.
>>
>>17043405
Male
Major life event: The time I fight with a girl that had an interest in me, because she said she liked me, then she said she didn't, and then I just ignored her and when I tried to talk to her again, she was so hurt that she never forgive me. I think that, if I would make peace with her, maybe we could have been a couple, and maybe I woulnt quit everything like I did back then. It really depressed me.
Favorite fictional work: watchmen
Religious affiliation: catolic

Love reading if you please, for 2016, or sometime like that. Thanks a lot.
>>
>>17043405
Hello!
I'm male.
I participated in athletics olympics of my country for youth. Got a new personal best in 400m sprint. The feelings of a huge crowd going wild and live performances on first day were awesome.
I love Jules Verne. Especially Journey to the center of earth''
You could say I'm pagan because I participate in some events that are not of regular religions, but I'm agnostic - dont believe in nature gods or God.
>>
>>17043439
And if you can do a general reading on near future (2016?) that would be great!
>>
>>17043405
Male
Song of ice and fire: Game of Thrones
>Christian

Major event in klife was moving out of my country more than a year ago. I ''lost'' all my friends but gained a more stable and productive life.

Am i approaching this project in the right way? or should i change? Advice is what i need the most.

Thanks
>>
>>17043405
F
I had emergency surgery last year due to gallstones trapped in my bile duct.
Christian

Does he still want me there?
>>
>>17043451
what do you want?
>>
>>17043423
The two themes I get from the readings I've for you is self-cultivation and choice. Once you find yourself where you want to be as a partner, you need to determine what it is you actually want out of a relationship.

Ask me any questions if you wish. Any of you. More information leads to a more accurate readings anyways.
>>
>>17043456
youre not a radical are you?
of course he does

let me be struck by lightning, i dont care
>>
>>17043470
Thanks, man.
>>
>>17043405
Hey hey

Female
Major life event? It's really hard to think of one. My parents split this year? So my life has changed a lot.
Dr. Strangelove
Agnostic

What field of work should I go into? Will my career be successful?
>>
>>17043466

Ah, i rather not explain the project, but it is something related to the occult. Nothing bad tough.

Just a general readin.

Amm i doing things correctly? what is going to be the likely outcome and the sort.

If you need more specifics, then just a general reading would work as fine.

Again thanks, and sorry for ''the secrecy''
>>
>>17043439
The stichomancy reading indicated something about 'averageness', and generalities of possibility The tarot deck spit out Two of Wands before the actual reading. Then it spit out the The World before I felt to stop.

I gather that you should experience and explore life with naked eyes, rather than needing a reading from me. Your path is open.
>>
>>17043505

>>17043466
>>17043486
These aren't me, by the way. If he wants to read you, I don't mind.
>>
>>17043511
>>
>>17043405
Male
Moving back and forth to oxford
Inheritence cycle
I pray to whatever helps me.

I would like to know if the judgement given by melgior considering the occult is correct.
>>
>>17043515
Oh ok, i rather get a reading from you though.
Thanks again.

>>17043466

Do i know you? :^)
>>
>>17043405
>Male
>21
>Near death experience
>Meditations - Marcus Aurelius
>Left a sect I was raised in, always dabbled in the occult..
>>
>>17043405

male
being accused of something I didn't do
Band of brothers
I'm not affiliated to anothing
>>
>>17043553
No prob.

I'll be back in thirty minutes, guys. Quick shopping.
>>
File: 1436414714361.png (559KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1436414714361.png
559KB, 600x600px
More like new age neophyte cancer
>>
>>17043549
>>When's a better time to start on this path right?
>I'm 23, so don't exactly expect infallible wisdom from me, but you should probably let it come to you. Putting your efforts into material gain can come out on the other side as spiritual gain, as well. You don't always have to stay on the spiritual plane in order to make spiritual gains, so to speak. You can make physical gains, and they will translate to spiritual gains as well--if you know what I mean.

You're welcome. Do you want to give me a short general reading?
>>
>>17043405
Female
Gave birth to daughter in 2008, Anna
fictional work: flowers in the attic by d.c. andrews
roman Catholic
Will my family and I be better off financially soon?
>>
>>17043486
No I'm not a radical lol. Thank you for reading me though
>>
>>17043618
no

the financial apocalypse is nigh

gather wealth not illth
>>
File: 18.jpg (22KB, 261x332px) Image search: [Google]
18.jpg
22KB, 261x332px
>>17043405
Nice try FBI
>mfw everyone ITT is a new age faggot who gives their info out on an anonymous imageboard
>>
>>17043576
ok ill wait.
>>
File: 1448997689582.jpg (70KB, 558x561px) Image search: [Google]
1448997689582.jpg
70KB, 558x561px
General threads are the cancer killing /x/

So is newage faggotry
>>
>>17043657
>Divination
>New age

When will this mey mey end?
>>
File: image.jpg (55KB, 600x363px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55KB, 600x363px
>>17043685
Don't feed the trolls - ssshh, he doesn't know!
>>
File: 1418037158687.jpg (8KB, 232x255px) Image search: [Google]
1418037158687.jpg
8KB, 232x255px
>>17043685
It's literally new age.
>palm readings
>tarot cards
>general neophyte faggotry

It's new age as fuck. I bet you watch spirit science.
>>
>>17043451
Ok, I'm back.

I'll just provide the reading for you. Maybe you can make something further from it.

Being and Time, 81
"As an existeniale, 'Being alonside' the world never means anything like the Being-present-at-hand-together of Things that occur. There is no such thing as the 'side-by-side-ness' of an entity called 'Dasein' with another entity called 'world'. Of course when two things are present-at-hand, together alongside one another, we are accustomed to express this occasionally by something like like 'The table stand "by" the door' or 'The chair "touches" the wall". Strictly speaking..."

Now I encourage you to look up the rest yourself.

As far as I'm concerned, it means that the activity you participate in (Occult activity, as I've found), shouldn't exist alongside an understanding of the ordinary world. It must have to do with your sense of casuality and supernatural (Elemental?) forces.
>>
>>17043405
>Male
>22
>Had my first two panic attacks 2 years ago, thought I was dying both times. I've had really bad anxiety ever since.
>My favourite book series is The Belgariad by David Eddings. I don't read much nowadays though.
>No affiliation. Agnostic, mostly.

Thanks
>>
>>17043720
I should've mentioned I'm just after a general reading if that's possible.
>>
>>17043720
>>17043728

It says you're gay.
>>
>>17043713

Thanks reader i appreciate it.

By the way i could give you a reading in exchange if you want. I practice Tarot.
>>
File: 1438044229344.jpg (34KB, 552x364px) Image search: [Google]
1438044229344.jpg
34KB, 552x364px
>>17043729
>>
>>17043735
Ok, cool.

What should I do about college?
>>
>>17043456
A quick reading implies that isn't the most correct way of seeing it, but understanding that possibility will help to understand his motivations better.

Sorry guys, a lot of these readings will take awhile.
>>
>>17043756
Sure give me 15 minutes to get ready
>>
>>17043770
By motivations, I mean sense of responsibility.

Sorry, I can understand if the reading wasn't clear. Ask me about it if you need to.
>>
>>17043405
Female
23 years old
When I was a child, my brother flipped out and beaten my mother until someone fortunately split them up...
Fictional *work*, mmm, I'd say "A little princess" is very close to my heart. It's a movie.

There's something that worries my little head right now. Will it be all right? Also, generally, am I set on the right path or will it lead me to nothing but sadness and regret? If so, what can I do about it? Thank you so much.
>>
>>17043497
A few things here.

First, your career should make you self-sufficient. Whatever's grounded and allows you to make money.

Secondly, I keep seeing motherhood indicated. I don't know if you'll forego a job altogether for it, but if that's what you want it should be a factor in your career choice.

May I ask about an interest in writing, though? It came up a few times, indirectly. Is it a hobby of yours?
>>
>>17043405

Male
Dated this crazy woman who broke up with me after a month of moving in with her. It was dumb. I lost my job trying to do her a favor, and she used that as a pretext to flip out even though I was about to nab another job.

Not sure but I'll go with The Shawshank Redemption
And I dont have a religious affiliation, although I'm partial to buddhism, as well as a handful of old deities.

My question is simple: do you see a promising woman in my romantic future, and can you describe her or give details regarding the situation?
>>
>>17043735
>Queen of Cups
>Six of Cups
>Nine of Swords (R)

Interesting card for the situation. It could mean several things.

First and interestingly enough, it could be talking about your divinatory skills.

Are previous readings relevant to your situation?

If this is not the case, well it could be talking about a woman or mother figure. Maybe even you.

This is why i should i have asked for personal info... is your sign cancer? are you male or female?

Moving on.

The advice is to relax. look at your inner child. What memories from the past could help you on your situation? old friends? families?

By the way and might i ask. are your studies related to some form of Art? just curious.

And finally, the cards clearly advice not worrying yourself too much. You can do this friend.

Sorry for the short reading, i hope it helped.
>>
>>17043808
IT'S A BOOK
READ MORE
the movie ruins the plot
>>
>>17043756
>>17043938

Woops, this was for you.
>>
>>17043405
>male
>21
>Living on my own for 2 months, like literally with no one but myself, with no ac, no frindge, no stove, no nothing, just my bed and my laptop.
>A book, >Sputnik Sweatheart, by Haruki Murakami
>I'm a christian

I have a friend, a really special one, the only one I ever loved, but I feel like I'd be better off without this friend in my life. Need some direction on that.
>>
>>17043938
Male, Gemini Sun. Cancer Moon though.

I'd love to do art. It just isn't very practical for someone poorer like myself.

Yes, I'll have to look at this. Thanks.
>>
Male, 23

Scorpio sun, Pisces moon, Sagittarius ascendant

How will this settlement go?
>>
>>17043531
I'm sorry, can you explain your question?
>>
>>17043945
It's a beautiful movie! I cry every time. I watched a thousand times when I was a kid.
As far as book goes, it's The Book of Disquiet I like the most. I should really read more, though...
I'll read the book, maybe I'll like it even more than the movie?
>>
>>17043562
I should mention that I'm mostly concerned about passing the semester. Or a general reading if that's not possible.
>>
>>17043991
You better like it more

Secret Garden is similar and good too
>>
>>17043980

>Scorpio
You SUCK.
>>
>>17043999

I know, its not as cool to not be ruled by two planets and have three power animals. ;)
>>
>>17044006

This is typical Scorpio behavior!!!
>>
>>17043981
Someone gave me a judgement on the path I am following, calling it worthless. I believe it was merely him being blind to other possibilities then his own path. He referred to himself as Melgior.
>>
>>17044018

You must have been burned by a low-tier. Lol
>>
>>17044029

Man... you have no idea.
>>
>>17044025
Oh. I thought it was an entity or something. I'll get to it.
>>
>>17044034

I have disdain for most other scorpions. They're stubborn as hell. What are you if I may ask?
>>
>>17044025
>>17044035
No, he wasn't right. He couldn't understand you clearly.
>>
>>17044047
Thanks. Any pointers as to where I should look instead then?
>>
When and/or where is the next major terrorist attack that gets media attention?
>>
>>17044042

I'm Aries, probably the second most hated. Haha.
>>
>>17044058

Hence the exclamation marks!!!!!

If signs were alphabetical characters Leo and Aries would be "!!!"
>>
>>17044050
How long have you been doing this?

I mean, it implies 'everyday discourse' and self-transformation. But I think more will be open to you with some experience.
>>
>>17044071
For about half a decade, but on and off, and on a lot of different paths.
I feel right now that I need a tutor, but so far, the only ones that I have found have been not really welcoming to my way of doing things, and/or looking to gain for themselves instead of helping me.
>>
>>17044077
The reading I did was about 'introductory remarks'.

The way it translates to me. Once you've cleared out your path, you can begin with more formal means.
>>
>>17044080
Right. thanks.
Quite interesting. Will keep that in mind.
>>
>>17043405
>Male
>18
>Keeping in touch with a schizophrenic friend for over a year beacuse I found her fascinating which led me to having prophetic dreams about her
>Pathologic
>Agnostic

Will I ever truly love anyone? (I never really felt any love towards anyone) Would that person love me back?
>>
>>17044060

The Scorpio I knew liked to pose as righteous. It was very fun to watch his reaction as I called him out on his lies.
Truth be told, my father is a Scorpio and he's nothing like that. A bit of a pervert, but honest nonetheless.

Exclamation marks, yeah, but it's okay, they were used for comical impact only!!!
>>
are there any readers around?
>>
>>17044149
I'm a noob, but I could try giving it a go, depending on the query.
>>
>>17043405
>male
>29
>the last 3 years pretty much, from having a bit of a breakdown caused by anxiety and having a stressful management job, trying to find a new path in life studying at uni. Just opened my own business with my wife teaching drama, so I feel like this is the end of the event.
>hard to think, I've never read a lot since I was at school, something that springs to mind now though is the TV show heroes.
>brought up Christian, I consider myself to be agnostic, I like the idea of faith in a god, but I hae the idea of religions.

I've got some big projects planned next year for work, am I on a successful path? Is my business going in the right direction? My anxiety is under control at the moment, will I continue to get better? Any other general thoughts? I'm feeling positive about life at the moment but for the first time in years I'm looking and making plans for the future instead of living day by day and it's kind of a bit weird making such long term plans.

Thanks in advance, any comments appreciated
>>
>>17044191
Anything specific you need to do a reading?

>Male
>22
>I have an ingrown hair on my dick
>Currently watching Malcom in the Middle

My question is this:
Will I overcome my anxiety?
>>
>>17043556
Must be looking for something. It says that this knowledge must be released from within the ordinary.
>>
>>17044204
Try having that hair pulled out, it could develop into a cyst, and those need surgery in the worst cases.

Also, I go by other things, so if you could post the following, it'd help:
>Your gender
>Favorite color and shade
>Favorite art piece (picture/link)
>Favorite gemstone

Optional, but really helps
>Your favorite instrumental-only track, if you have one
>Picture of something you've crafted or built
>>
>>17044216
>copypasted the info thing for convenience and forgot to delete the gender part
OPS.
>>
>>17044216
Favourite colour
>light orange
Art piece
>Salvadore Dali https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/d/dd/The_Persistence_of_Memory.jpg
Gemstone
>Emerald

Instrumental only track:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9equv4qPgIc

Dont have a pic of anything I've built, sorry.
>>
>>17044216
Female
green, lighter shades
peridot
Symphony no. 9, scherzo by beethoven
any type of reading, money would be a bonus
>>
>>17043969
also a virgo, 09/09/1994
>>
>>17044216

>>Favorite color and shade
Light teal
>>Favorite art piece (picture/link)
I'd be lying if I said I had one. N/A :(
>>Favorite gemstone
Opal
>
>Optional, but really helps
>>Your favorite instrumental-only track, if you have one
https://youtu.be/_qU2MXeAz1E

Just wanted to do this because I want to know where my current situation is headed
>>
>>17043405
>male
>21
>sister passing away
>halo
>atheist
what career field do you see me going in ? thanks
>>
File: Medusa.jpg (29KB, 450x448px) Image search: [Google]
Medusa.jpg
29KB, 450x448px
>>17044216

>female
>purple, i like a light shade of purple though. like lavender or something
>opal

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hlqcbaRmRqQ (i listened to this at least once to make sure there were no vocals)

i just want a finance reading...i'm thinking of quitting my current job but i'm still a bit unsure of what to do. need some guidance etc
>>
File: hell yeah.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
hell yeah.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>17044216
>Male
>Lavender
>See pic
>Opal is pretty cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvZV_rJQFeI

general please, cant ask for anything detailed since my keyboard is glitching
>>
>>17044240
Scried it, I saw:
>a tower
>a tree
>fishbones

Asked for clarifications
>nothing

Now, the tower could go two ways. Personally, I'm inclined to see it as something you gotta climb. A tough climb.
If we are more inclined to go with the tarot card meaning, I'd read it as unpleasant change, sudden and unexpected, usually trying to shake you up from false belief and views (I'd like input from more experienced tarot readers on this, my knowledge of tarot is limited).

The tree and the fish go together.
You can't climb a tree if you're a fish - the outcome is rather predictable, you won't make it. This could also suggest where your anxiety comes from, fear of failure - which is rather common. But I'm not too sure.

I wouldn't see this as a no, but you'll need to work on it to keep it at bay. While those symbols aren't entirely positive, there's always two faces to a coin. Consider how you perceive things and what your anxiety stems from, and set goals you can actually achieve to keep yourself motivated and as confident as you can manage.

Whether you feel this is accurate or not, feedback would be appreciated!

>>17044248
>>17044269
>>17044280
>>17044293
Sorry anons :^( Scrying fucks me up, can't really take more than one tonight. Hopefully some other reader will have these covered.
>>
>>17044314
That was a very interesting and accurate reading, thankyou anon.
The fear of failure thing you mentioned is definitely relevant, and so is thinking about where my anxiety comes from (its something I've been avoiding for a while).

Thanks for taking the time to do that, I appreciate it.
>>
>>17044334
Thanks for the feedback. It's probably really generic advice, but that's what came up.
Best of luck, anon!
>>
>>17043770
>>17043789
Thank you reader. What kind of responsibility?
>>
>>17043405

Male

Crazy painful breakup.

Halo books!

Buddhist would be closest.

So how will all this play out? Will this settlement work out?
>>
>>17044367
Of seeing things through.
>>
Damn, I was so close to get one!
>>
>>17043405
male
Won a table tennis tournament being the underdog
The Prince- Machaivelli
Agnostic
>>
>>17044498
I'm still around, just unable to do readings. I'll continue tomorrow, if I can't do anymore tonight.
>>
>>17044512

Which post is yours? If I reply to it, will you answer it tomorrow, please?
>>
>>17044545
Heh, with my load you're better off waiting for someone else. I just assumed you'd already posted.
>>
File: Lilly3KenjiMafiaConfirmation.png (633KB, 802x601px) Image search: [Google]
Lilly3KenjiMafiaConfirmation.png
633KB, 802x601px
>>17044562
I replied to a couple of other Readers. Not you, I think.
>>
>>17044454
Does it mean he wants something else ?
>>
>>17044589
Katawa Shoujo <3
>>
File: harris06.jpg (139KB, 454x676px) Image search: [Google]
harris06.jpg
139KB, 454x676px
Is someone reading? No scrying, Im looking for a tarot reading anons....I can offer a reading in return if someone offers to do mine.

Waiting your response, dear readers.
>>
>>17044676
Yes. I'm looking for a reading myself. I'm stuck between plan A and plan B. I will not make my choice based merely off your reading, and I'm sure both plans would be fruitful in the end, but I need to make a choice, and readings help me reflect.

What do you need?
>>
>>17044704

I need keywords for those choces. Like A: do. B:not do. Something related to the matter of the context, if you know what I mean. I can hardly give an answer if I dont know what are you asking for....could you provide a general context? Im good at this, others have said...and promise my answer wont dissapoint.

So, you tarot? Or are you a bibliomancer, oomancer, etc?
>>
>>17044731
Meh, fine. I'm trying to break myself out of my comfy labor job and am going back to school. Plan A is me doing nuclear engineering. Plan B is computer systems and networking. I already have everything completely planned out for both options, and pretty much have the first two years done for either one. I just need to choose.

I read with a Thoth tarot deck.
>>
>>17044676
What's your query?
>>
>>17044751

Fine, I will do it. Now my question, but first some context:

There is a crucial test for me next thursday. The result will make me either approve or fail this class.

Thing is, I wanna know if I WILL approve by just applying these little changes to my project that I have already thought about. Or if by leaving things like this, it will make me fail.

Thanks in advance, and I will do yours in a bit.
>>
>>17044757

I have already asked for a reading, but the more answers I get, the better I think. So please read me, Im this guy >>17044772

Thanks.
>>
>>17044778
So you wish to know if your current path is profitable, or if you should make more changes?
>>
>>17044788

YES, exactly. >So you wish to know if your current path is profitable

This would be an excellent way to put it out. Actually, I would do fine just by knowing if my current path is profitable, or if it will make me fail in the end.

Thank you.
>>
File: the15.jpg (772KB, 1429x2399px) Image search: [Google]
the15.jpg
772KB, 1429x2399px
>>17044216
Male
dark green
http://www.shalomlife.com/img/2013/10/20884/new_nazi_oil_tight_for_web2_private_/400_300_new_nazi_oil_tight_for_web2_private_.jpg

onix stone
favorite track: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VbxgYlcNxE8
>crafted: I build this from scratch parts
>>
Major Life event: Got AA after a long time of part time work and schooling
Favorite Fictional work: Candide - Voltaire
Religious Affiliation: Catholic but no longer practicing

I was just wanted to know if my girlfriend and I will be able to pass this very difficult situation with her family (they have decided to disown her) and will we be able to live our lives peacefully after moving somewhere else?
>>
>>17044772
OK. I think your current path is profitable.

It's hard for me to go into the analysis of each card, but here's what I got for you, and perhaps you can make more sense of it.

Situation: Queen of Swords
Positives of current path: King of Cups
Negatives of current path: Two of Discs
Outcome: Ace of Discs

Positives of current path compliment: Three of Wands
Negatives of current path compliment: Princess of Disks
Outcome: Fortune

Looking at merely the outcomes, it seems that putting whatever changes you can gives more of a guarantee whereas the later is you leaving things too much to chance. It's possible both paths are profitable, but I think you should put in the work necessary to guarantee success.
>>
>>17044751

Actually, instead of asking for this >>17044772
, please ask this instead>>17044798, I feel its way easier.

Im sorry to ask another reader too, but the more the better hehe. Your reading comes as soon as I get home
>>
>>17044798
Your significator is the 4 of Wands in reverse, and your challenge is the High Priestess in reverse. In this case, the homestead depicted in the 4 of Wands represents the successful completion of your course and project. The reason you are struggling with this is actually the same reason you are asking about it: your intuition seems to be getting in your way. However, it's not a clear cut matter of listening to it too much or too little, as much as it is that it's out of balance with your conscious efforts. I have the sense that you are quite stressed and feeling a bit frantic about this.

Your current path shows The Sun in reversed, supported by the 7 of Pentacles. Somehow, I don't think I need to explain this to you: suffice to say, it does not show you being happy with the results of your hard work.

The potential change you could make would lead to the 7 of Cups, crossed by the Knight of Cups in reverse. In a sense, you might have other options, but it would not be to your liking. Perhaps consider making a change that you initially rejected: look at it through a new perspective, for you may have rejected it prematurely.

The advice is represented by Temperance, supported by Death. Temperance hearkens back to your initial quandary of not having a balance between your unconscious and conscious thoughts: your logic and your intuition. In order for this to become a reality, there is something that you need to do away with, the block that exists between your logic and intuition in this case.

The sense I get is that the key to making this work out for you is to reconsider something that you cast off initially because it didn't seem to fit the empty part of the puzzle at the time. However, your puzzle is different now, so it might just fit if you try it again.

Good luck
>>
Eh, so anyone picking up requests atm or are we playing the waiting game?
>>
>>17043405
male
quitting my job in july for volunteer work
batman the animated series
agnostic
>>
>>17044864
>>17043405
is any love coming my way? Also will I be headed to Africa in February?
>>
>>17044855
>>17044847

Thanks for this readings.

>the homestead depicted in the 4 of Wands represents the successful completion of your course and project.

Does this means even if my current path shows sun reversed and 7 of pentacles as outcome, I will succeed anyway? or just my frustration for not approving?

I just have a doubt..., besides making a balance between my conscious mind and intuition, which is the most success-materialy related-profitable timeline then? changing things, or leaving them the same?

In an architect on the making, so your reading was accurate, thing is, I cannot change my proyect in just one week, so I was considering for minor changes. You connected well with me it seems.

And I guess I owe you a reading, ask away.
>>
>>17044847

Oh yes I forgot, how you interpreted that ace of disks?

You told me it was too much of a chance leaving things like this.
So, when you read the fortune...you felt it was way more positive than that ace of disks? You know...intuition?
>>
Is someone reading in this thread? Was kinda left waiting in the last one.

Female
Virgo
Family member just died
Feel like im losing interest in my partmer
Not really affiliated to a religion per se but I do believe in God
>>
>>17044898
I shall think on a query momentarily while you read his.

Yours was interesting because of all the emotional themes running through, not quite what I would expect to see in an academic reading. With respect to your current path, there was no indication of material success or failure, merely that you would be unhappy with the result.

I reshuffled and drew again for material success.

If you leave things as they are:
Death, supported by the 3 of Wands in reverse

If you make additional changes:
7 of Pentacles in reverse, supported by The Hierophant

I would make some more changes if I were you. It's tricky because neither option is going to give you exactly what you want, but it seems that making changes will lead to a new opportunity.

I think I understand this know. I think this will be unsatisfactory no matter what you do, but making the changes will give you and idea that will serve you later in the future. So, things will suck for now, but that epiphanous moment will be something that, in the long term, will serve you, even if it makes you kind of rage about it for a while.
>>
>>17044904
No I meant the ace of discs was more positive than fortune. The reason being is your "current path" involved the work needed to create the change, and that's what I interpreted as the negative of the situation. You wouldn't be asking if you weren't resistant to putting in the work necessary to make something better. The outcome, I'd say then, with the ace of pentacles is that yes you will MAKE the chance to succeed that you need. Thus we can add this to our two of pentacles and we now have the three of pentacles, which is keen on manifestation and increase in substance.

As opposed to you doing nothing wherein you leave it all up to chance. My view is you can either make the chance you need or you can sit around and hope it comes. My view on that princess of discs who, ill dignified, is way too dependent on others and is wasteful for what she has. So yeah... Go make your chance. Don't just expect it to come to you.
>>
>>17044943

Ok, I did not tell you something. I have an option to write a letter to my school and ask for a re-evaluation of my process-schematic book which contains all my creative process. If its accepted and I get a better grade, I will approve this class without having to go for this extra test on thursday.

That was an idea I thought early on today, and it may be the one you were referring to in the first reading. So I beg you dear reader, should I take this course of action, and...will it bring me the material gain I seek? Or it will change thigs for te worse? This is the last reading I will ask you for...and, I owe you a reading.

I can make it a complex 10 card one if you want to as soon as I get back home. Thanks
>>
>>17044973
Why not just take the test? You have a little under a week to study. Put the work in and create success. Else, you're putting the results in the hands of others, and hoping you'll succeed. This might be what my reading referred to.
>>
>>17044959

Please read >>17044898. The part I say Im an architect on the making. I can leave things the way the are right now, and make some minor changes on my current project, and doing better plans that will my proyect look nicer.

Either path has changes. The "current path" is the one I wrote about in this post. The other path is, changing things even more than I currently plan to. And these changes, I havent even thought about them yet. Things would change, A lot I guess.

So, with this clarified, would you say my "current path" will be the more succesfull one? Sorry for all this asking and stuff, I just want to be sure, and Im not goona lie, Im a bit rekt. hehe.

Thanks in advance.
>>
>>17045006
Dropped name, sorry. Also please don't forget my reading. ;p
>>
>>17045006

Its because its not just an exam. Its an architectural project which takes more than a week to be changed. Read>>17045009
>>
>>17044973
Writing the letter? The significator is the 3 of cups, indicating that the support you wish to have in the form of less stringent consideration.

If you write the letter:
King of Wands for the short term and 5 of Cups for the long term.

If you do not write the letter:
Wheel of Fortune reversed, followed by 8 of Wands

It seems that neither of these are completely good options, and I think the cards are being slightly taciturn towards you intentionally, for the card I pulled as advice was The Moon, which calls back to the initial dominant theme of your intuition and balance between your conscious and unconscious.

It seems to me that the way to get the happy ending is to take a moment and examine your own thoughts on the matter, stop second-guessing yourself so much, and sort of “feel it out.” I keep getting this feeling like you already know what to do, but you're kind of asking me to confirm it, and the cards are just being stubborn, as if to ask you why you are asking what you already know.

I pulled one last card to tie in everything tonight: it was the 9 of Wands, suggesting that your experience should play a major role in your contemplation here.

I shall have a query for you after you read for Poliwag.
>>
>>17045021
OK My interpretation still stands that two of discs (literally change), ill dignified as it may be, added with the ace of discs creates the three of discs--which in the Thoth deck again shows a significant image for your issue. I think you should make the changes. You'd better hit up some people and find some adderall.
>>
any readers willing to take my info >>17044800

I'm really concerned about passing these semester. Or just a general reading.

I'll thank you if someone could bring me some insight about it
>>
>>17045046
To add to this slightly, I want to point out that, aside from Major Arcana, the only suits that came up were Wands and Cups, save for the 7 of Pentacles, which can be thought of as the most "emotional" card in the Pentacles suit.

You're asking about outward things, but your solution has to come from within, I think.
>>
>>17043858
I absolutely love writing. Are you sure you don't know me irl? How strange
>>
>>17045152
Were you considering a writing-related career?
>>
If someone could give me a reading that would be much obliged :)

I'm lost, I have no idea where to go. I have a vision, but the means of how to get there I'm unsure of. Any clarity would be great.

Thank you.
>>
Brandon
newport news,va
gemini
5'5
brown hair and eyes
Will there be a girl in my life soon?
>>
Anna
Taurus
What does my crush think of me? I have been having a weird anxiety building inside of me lately.
>>
>>17045066

Poliwag this might sound rude but I'm very anxious about passing this semester.

if you want or can I really appreciate anything you could tell me. Thank you very much

>>17044800

Male
pisces
dark green
http://www.shalomlife.com/img/2013/10/20884/new_nazi_oil_tight_for_web2_private_/400_300_new_nazi_oil_tight_for_web2_private_.jpg

onix stone
favorite track: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VbxgYlcNxE8
>crafted: I build this from scratch parts
>>
>>17045550
Im not this scammer,poliwag. Thanks for your reading.

Architecture dude here. Thanks. I Will do your reading in a bit, just hang on
>>
>>17045182
Perhaps, I had dreams of being an english teacher if other plans fell through
>>
>>17045733
Ah.

The earlier readings I got referred to interpreting texts, cultivation, and the arts. I wondered if might relate to writing, but more on the side of criticism, except the outcomes didn't tie well together.

Not trusting it, inquired about a more generic way of putting it (Earlier results reminded me vaguely of engineering, which I presume you might be interested in), and gave you the answer I did, especially based off few tarot spreads. Better to be safe...and correct.

But confirming your interest in writing (And not about deconstruction or something), the answer pointed to professorship. Some of the cards that came about in a tarot spread regarding your writing path even overlapped with the cards about motherhood. Maybe you are to cultivate students' writing abilities?

I mean, I understand the market and pay for professors. That's actually why I mentioned engineering earlier in the post, because as a college student like myself it seems like the most direct path. But I wanted to give you a more complete answer.
>>
>>17045783
*earlier results in this way
>>
Can someone please give me a general about where I'm heading moving forward? Thanks

Male
Gemini
21 yrs old
>>
I'll try and do a few readings.
>>
A message I prophesied for /x/.

Caring and tender voice, like that of a mother, says:

Everything is going to be alright. It will be over soon. Nothing bad is going to happen. You will be okay.
>>
>>17043405
Male
Girlfriend of 2 1/2 years broke up with me because she needed "time to be herself", but still claimed that I was the best boyfriend ever
Attack on Titan
Agnostic
>>
>>17046090
Ah nvm, I just got busy
>>
>>17046090
F
Gemini
Have a date tomorrow just want a general reading on that and the relationship.
>>
female
gemini
i'm a loner and i always have been. grew up with ym dad because my ma was screwed up he was very sweet. he died really suddenly about two weeks ago and it's made me even more withdrawn than usual. i real really distant and cold, but not dissociated or anything, just sort of hollow. fuck! wat do!
>>
>>17046090

Male virgo, 30

See a woman in my Future? If so, who? Or, what can I expect to deal with getting closer to her?
>>
File: 1448301279750.jpg (43KB, 500x332px) Image search: [Google]
1448301279750.jpg
43KB, 500x332px
>>17046210
Damn sounds tragic. Sorry for your loss anon. :(

>Wat do!
Honor him with the sacrifice of 300 Roman soldiers in gladiator combat!
That's a joke.

But needless to say, don't let his kindness go to waste. Incorporate it into yourself and spread it. It's what I would do.

Bump.
>>
Will senpai notice me
>>
>>17046719
Not with that attitude
>>
>>17045624
Sure you will. ;p
>>
>>17046122
div is kinda fucked without bv tbqhfami
>>
File: 1448037392939.png (260KB, 803x790px) Image search: [Google]
1448037392939.png
260KB, 803x790px
>>17046902
Why is that?
>>
>>17046912
really dude you don't feel it? it feels dead and lifeless in here now
>>
>>17046925
Not really. Just because there aren't any readers this time of season doesn't mean much.

Nothing is truly dead. What you feel is an illusion.
>>
>>17046902

We had a ton of readers aside from BV that livened the place up. He's really good at what he does but he puts so much work into his readings that he barely does any. So I'd always chat with the other trips
>>
>>17046930
>>17046937
i didn't mean the readings i meant the vibe, the energy. it seemed coincidental and maybe its just coincidence. idunno ignore me im just being weird. probably just coincidence sorry
>>
>>17046951
Likely positive feedback from a mindset you hold.

At any rate, don't worry about the vibe. We make the vibes happen. :)
>>
Scorpio, 23, Male

Anything I should be careful about or know in the near future?
>>
>>17043405
Male
Got diagnosed with anxity caused by paranoia
A world without an end
Jewish
>>
>>17044625
No, but I suppose he's looking at the other side of the pond.

(Sorry. I forgot you were there.)
>>
File: 7s7.jpg (37KB, 324x500px) Image search: [Google]
7s7.jpg
37KB, 324x500px
I'll do three readings. Give me something worth reading.

>Age, Gender
>Song of your choice
>Query with some kind of description of current situation, desires, etc.
>Favorite Pokemon
>>
>>17047173
21, Male
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-HfppczFsuc
I'm starting my end of term exams on Monday and would like an idea of how they might go for me, and what my career prospects might be. I'm hoping to go into research of some sort.
Fav. pokemon is Hitmonlee
>>
>>17047185
Do you know what field you want to go in? I could possibly give you some advice before I even touch the cards.
>>
>>17047173
21, Male
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EOrE2Qr1FMU
I am bored with a lot of things and want to find love. I like Squirtle.
>>
File: image.jpg (190KB, 750x539px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
190KB, 750x539px
>>17047173
25, f
true north by no-man
i just want to change myself completely and i don't know where to be begin. I'm cleansing myself physically and it's going to be arduous and lengthy. but i still have no focus. i know the need to change comes from somewhere but i don't know quite how to define it and I have a real problem taking myself seriously haha. desire - a nice place to play and record music.
favorite pokemon - clefable
>>
>>17047193
Photonics. I'm applying for a PhD grant in the next couple of months, already have a professor who agreed to take me on, it's just a matter of funding now, which relies on my grades a bit.
>>
>>17047173
21,male
https://youtu.be/Jv1ZN8c4_Gs
I would like a career reading. I got something in sight but it's something that would do more harm than good, should I wait for something better or just go for it??
Mewtwo

Thank you
>>
>>17047173

Male, 30

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ojx_ldHs5M&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Do you see a woman I can be with or date? If so, who? Can you describe her? And what sort of situation or surrounding circumstances will have to be dealt with?
>>
>>17047203
>>17047173

And I forgot to put: it's ninetails. It's always ninetails!

Didn't they base ninetails off of amaterasu's legend, or am I wrong?
>>
>>17047201
>>17047198
>>17047199
I'll do these three then that's it.

>>17047200
Yeah OK haha. I stopped after I finished my Bachelors, so you're too far ahead of me in that regard. Optics was one of my favorite undergraduate courses, so at the very least you picked a cool field. You seem to be in a good place tpo. Card reading will come shortly.
>>
>>17047210

You son of a bitch
>>
>>17047185
Keep in mind, this is the Thoth deck.

Situation: The Chariot
Influence: The Devil
Mindset: Five of Swords
Basis: Three of Cups
Past Influence: Ace of Cups
Future Influence: Eight of Wands

Well, I'd say you're in good shape. However, I think you're mind is keeping you from thinking that. Right now, it's as if you're preparing for battle, and adequately indeed you are preparing but perhaps a feeling of loneliness and of being misunderstood is warping your perception of current events. As a result, you are expecting defeat. Maybe you feel as if all the work you put in the past to fertilize your current situation is going to soon turn into stagnation. The three of cups kind of symbolizes the greatness of Spring but the eventual and inevitable descent into Winter when Persephone has to go back to the underworld. After all, we all must fail here and there, and maybe that's what you're expecting: a time of failure. However, fret not. A time of progression and development will come that will strengthen the force and momentum already put in place by you.

Query: Fortune
Environment: Seven of Cups
Hopes and Fears: The Fool
Outcome: Four of Cups

Well, great. I think things will work out, and a sense of security will come with it. Soon your fears will dwindle, but let's look at what else we have. I think you're afraid of academia--which I understand. You probably think that somewhere along the line you will get fucked over. Be it a peer, advisor, or grant funding peoples, it's easy to not feel at ease and to not trust others in that kind of environment. Honestly, it's a huge reason why I left. But you seem to be in a good situation. You have a strong force going for you, so if you continue to add to it, stability of mind will come.
>>
>>17047225
Shhh. I'm already doing one more than originally intended.
>>
>>17047271

Okay but you could look at it this way: out of the very few people browsing the thread right now, you're exclusively leaving one person out :p
>>
>>17047267
Thanks man, really appreciate it!
Out of interest, what's the difference between the deck and spread you used to the ones you'd normally see on here?
>>
>>17043405
Male
The day cops busted me for marijuana and totally fucked my life since then.
Event Horizon
Buddhist
>>
>>17047198
Situation: Prince of Swords
Influence: Four of Wands
Mindset: Princess of Swords
Basis: Two of Cups
Past Influence: Six of Discs
Future Influence: Six of Swords

You're the Prince of Swords. You want a union with the Princess of Swords and that's your current situation. Honestly, though, I think your current outlook is holding you back, and you need to reconsider things. You lack a general sense of understand and awareness, but soon this will be clear to you, and very soon you will make the necessary changes to do so.

Querent: The Chariot
Environment: Three of Swords
Hopes and Fears: Queen of Cups
Outcome: The Hierophant

You do have a lot going for you, but you're missing something. Your environment is represented by the sorrowful side of understanding. This sort of changes the previous idea of you lacking understanding. You have it, but the current environment you have is turning you too negative, and you're putting this understanding through an improper medium. Rationality is a good thing, but too much and too little of other aspects can drain you. Maybe you need a partner that is more passionate or more emotional. Maybe YOU need to learn to develop these sides of you. Whatever the answer may be, I think you will go down a path of illumination soon enough, and things will become more clear to you.
>>
>>17047278
Fine, I'll pull some cards out for you, but it's up to you to interpret it.
>>
>>17047307
Oh, how you spoil me!
>>
>>17047307
>fool (reversed)
>>
>>17046951
He poured an enormous amount of emotional energy into this thread living and you felt that

It will suffer until someone else steps up and >>17046969
>makes the vibes happen
>>
>>17047307

Sounds fair. Thank you for the extra draw :) May Amaterasu bless you
>>
>>17047199
Situation: Five of Wands
Influence: Seven of Cups
Mindset: King of Cups
Basis: Princess of Wands
Past Influence: Art
Future Influence: Two of Wands

Well, this sort of at least confirms the current situation you explained. Right now, you have a will to break out and change. However, that will is being influenced by your emotions. Your emotions feel misguided and are all too focused on finding and avoiding false hopes. Perhaps excess desire has been nothing but an illusion and has hurt you. And so you want someone or something to come along and console your emotions, but it won't come, and all you have is the practicality of the issue. You're coming to realize that change is needed, and you need to bring yourself back to balance--which is good. And indeed, I think your will receive some extra power soon. Perhaps you will recognize that you really are getting better, and it will encourage you to keep on moving forward.

Querent: Five of Swords
Environment: Nine of Discs
Hopes and Fears: The Empress
Outcome: Eight of Cups

Hmmm. It's as if you have rationally decided what you have needs to be cut away. You are in a struggle with fate, and your response is a rational "get rid of it" attitude. And truly, this might give you the necessary willpower to change, but at the same time you are hurting your own emotions in the process. It's sad, but maybe it is what you need. Don't let your mind hurt your own emotions too bad. You really need to cultivate yourself and fucking take care of your own emotions as evident by The Empress here. Do not expect some Knight of Cups to do it for you. Realize the universe may be here to help you help yourself. Also come to realize that you seem to be in an environment with a lot of resources to help you. Do not neglect what you have. As an outcome, you will fully emotionally leave the situation. However, be extremely careful not let these emotions dose the inner fire you have right now.
>>
>>17044865
poliwag, i'm still here. are you giving readings? if so, could i get a reading?
>>
>>17043405
I'll start naming. It'll help with the seafaring.

>>17043562
Yes, the reading indicates there's nothing you can't fix about the semester.
>>
>>17043618
Reading implies that with work to be done, the situation can be improved upon. A matter of analyzing your situation. I don't see anything unexpected coming, but work will pay off.
>>
>>17047280
Thoth deck is the electric guitar to the acoustic guitar of Rider-Waite. Both are inherently cool in their own right, and you can learn about both on either one, but only one gives you that power you seek.

>>17047201
You: Five of Wands
Conflict: Death
Advice: Knight of Discs
Outcome: Nine of Wands

Well, it seems like you have a lot of will power, but right now it might seem to you like it's smouldering out insofar as you are facing situations you think you might not be able to handle. Willpower has taken you thus far, but you're defensive now, and you're beginning to worry. The cards think all you need is some place to put all that fire. You need a job where you can apply the fire to the earth and turn your willpower into something practical. You have a lot of strength, you just need to put your metaphorical flaming penis into the metaphorical mother earth.

Interpret that as you will. Also the "death" in the conflict slot. I don't really know.

>>17047203
You: Seven of Cups
Her: Knight of Discs
Conflict: Three of Cups
Advice: Prince of Swords

It seems like you're stagnating your life with some kind of over indulgence. Your partner is a practical person, and probably won't approve of this. You had better learn to apply yourself because it's only through intelligence and diligent skill that you will attract her.
>>
File: 84285434.jpg (38KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
84285434.jpg
38KB, 500x500px
>>17047432
Thank you, poli.

Will think about your reading.
>>
>>17043720
The general line across the readings is self-transformation allowing to get one's bearings.

Have you had any recent failures in love still bothering you?
>>
>>17047432

Interesting. Wonder who or where she is
>>
>>17047498
Unfortunately there's no card for "The Bar" or "Chicago" or anything too specific.
>>
Christ is Lord, what you are doing here is wrong.
>>
23, Male
https://youtu.be/CB2wPf8ffIQ
Feel like I don't do anything right, or maybe just hate how society is. Should I be medicated, an hero or just deal with it?
Idk, fuckin Alakazam
>>
>>17047541

Thanks for letting us know. I'm sure your lord will reward you for being pushy and opinionated
>>
>>17047173
male
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4nyHPIcbn88
love reading
mewtwo
>>
>>17043808
I really can't tell, but I wonder if this worry has something to do with literal death? Is there an actual person you have in mind? Father or grandparent?

Sorry. I don't want get too personal. I really don't know, I'm just going off the reading.

The reading implies you have the wrong idea about death. That it isn't really death. Now, I don't want to impede on your beliefs, I'm just relaying what the reading says.

When scrying, I also saw a mountain. I think this implies that you must climb your worry to get over it. Sometimes it doesn't matter about your belief, it just has to be worked out.

Now, about your life path.

It implies a 'life path' isn't just what you can write out as a list on a piece of paper about what you want to do with your life. It's maintaining yourself. It's not about me divinating some unavoidable disaster. If you're in the situation you imagine yourself wanting to be in, where's *you* in that?
>>
Any diviners have advice on power play situations? Specifically at work? I know the ego is involves but it seems people take advantage of kindness and compassion, and tend not to be as conscientious as they should be.

In practicing mindful living and attaining spiritual freedom, are we not supposed to play this game? Where do you draw the line? I find I end up being a bit dictatorial in getting my needs met but people act like I'm being an asshole.
>>
File: image.jpg (83KB, 880x852px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
83KB, 880x852px
>>17047370
wow wow wow i didn't give you much solid ground to go off but this is really quite spot on. i have been getting rid of most of my possessions, fasting, generally being just weird and it really is thrilling in a way but there is also this sadness and fear that i don't really know what i am doing, and i do find myself waiting for a knight of cups type to help me sort this out - but i am realizing like you said that there are a lot of resources at hand and that the fruits of the universe are available to all who seek them. i really appreciate this, your reading helped me out a lot, there are a lot of intangible things that i didn't know how to write but you seemed to pick up on anyhow and i can't tell you how cool that is. i have felt sort of paralyzed in the fear that i cannot trust my own inclinations and therefore have been sort of guided through life based on the fates of others but i feel like i have a chance of forging my own path in the here and now. emotions are weird but i think if i give them space to breathe they won't smother me. thank you for the insights, they are encouraging, i wish you many good things anonymous poliwag. sorry to write so much
>>
>>17047875
Yeah my intuition was strong on this one. Honestly, though, a lot of it probably is that I'm going through a lot of the same shit. A part of the reason I enjoy doing these readings is that it also helps me reflect on my life.

The Empress is an interesting card, though. Do you have capability of gardening? I'd suggest it. There's a lot of fulfilness and joy to be derived from growing and eating your own food, and the general communion you make with the Earth is surprisingly spiritually grounding. Don't forget the simple things, you know. Don't let the complexities of speed of modern human life cause you insurmountable anxiety. Remember we are all just animals on a gigantic rock.
>>
newport news,va
gemini

brown hair and eyes
Will there be a girl in my life soon?
>>
>>17048229

didn't you ask this question already in the thread?
>>
>>17044751

Poliwag. Dude, sorry for being late with your reading, but yesterday I was rekt as fuck, and I forgot about it until now, kek.

Anyways:

Best decision: 5 of swords

I felt one of those 2 options dissappointed you in some way. But you should fight against that feeling of " mental strife" and go conquer... dont feel dissapointed and just go forward for the conquer of your frustrated desires?....or maybe also means to let go. Think about what makes more sense.

Plan A:

The good: 9 of wands
The bad: wheel of fortune
Outcome: 5 of pentacles

Plan B

The good: Emperor
The bad: 8 of swords
Outcome: Star

Well, friend...yes. Option 2 seems better in the long run, as you tarot I hope you understand me. I got a better vibe from that star in the outcome.

Option A, seems to be likely to give you a hard time in the future. Maybe not being able to find a job...being fired..., wheel of fortune popsout as the negatives so maybe fucked up unexpected things can happen. But that 9 of wands as the positives....is option a your true desire? You will make it happen and conquer in someway I guess.

Option B. Emperor shows me you will find stability. Power, and a high rank maybe someday. 8 of swords....makes me think...maybe you will feel self-restricted about something, feeling you cannot make some shit happen. carrying out any your desire? Its purely mental though. Nothing material seems bad if you choose option B.

The star...well hopes and dreams being cristalized. Fullfilment. I really like this card. So much.

So, I would go for computer systems and networking, but do whatever fullfills you the most, these are just possible timelines.
>>
>>17048250
I just saw that i did, forgot.
>>
>>17047173

26,male
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OPf0YbXqDm0
I'm in college and the final exams are making me anxious, they are what decides if I survive or leave. If you could give me some clues of how is going to be Ill be happy.
Charmander forever since red and blue
>>
>>17048312

relax brandon, you'll find a gf. don't worry
>>
>>17048264
Yay! I like The Star too, friend. Honestly, I like the concept of systems and networking better because I feel the skills are much more applicable for day to day shit than nuclear engineering would be. Plus five of pentacles could be related to an inability for the public to not have such a shit awful view of nuclear power.

You gave me enough to reflect upon. I hope you well in your endeavors.
>>
>>17048324
that's it? I was expecting something a bit more in depth. it's cool to hear though.
>>
>>17048366

that wasn't even a reading, that was just me being nice
>>
hello hello i need an immediate emergency reading please

is tonight going to end in violence

24 male taurus
>>
File: image.jpg (73KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
73KB, 800x600px
>>17048174
interesting you mention the empress, it was the first card i ever drew for myself (naturally reversed), recently had run away from home and things weren't so good. still when i encounter the empress i feel like o fuck me because it's all, look asshat just take care of yourself take care of others and take a walk and don't worry so much. it's one of those cards that really calls shenanigans on me and i'm ready to deal with it maybe

i get exactly what you are saying, i used to take 12 mile walks inna woods doing absolutely nothing and it felt so good, balanced my head. used to garden too, lived with friends and we had this super stoner garden in our parking space. and i feel you are quite right, somehow nothing more spiritual than eating a lovingly grown pepper or strawberry right off the vine, i felt bad eating them sometimes because they were so beautiful and worked so hard to grow - but part of me understands the animal part of myself cannot deny that fruits probably entice my senses for good reason haha. i think that your suggestion is sensible advice, i will find a nice plant and start taking care of it, a small start but it matters oh yes it does

certainly we are all animals scurrying around on a rock in space but from a great distance our individual dots make constellations, stories, i'm glad our experiences entertwined for the moment because talking with you greatly lifted my mood. i wish i could do the same for you, just know you aren't alone, there's creatures and plants and unnamed dreams all striving for growth and change and all sorts of mysterious things all together and it's gonna be ok
>>
>>17048353

You´re welcome....and friend, if you got a bit of time for this fellow here, I could use your help and clarify some things about the reading you did for me yesterday.

I told you If I would approve by just applying these little changes to my project that I have already thought about. Or if by leaving things like this, it will make me fail....

In fact, I was rekt, and the 2 choices have changes, there is no way I can leave things like this. In my current path, I just wanna apply minor changes and do things so they look better and more...clean, if you understand me.

The second path would be changing completely my current process and shape of my project.

I did not understand those readings from yesterday quite well, plus...my feelings of frustration and drunkeness could have gotten in the way of the readings. Im relaxed now.

So, can you read me if im gonna pass or fail?
straight away, just this question, not a reading of possible paths.

A big thanks to you
>>
>>17048430

With this clarified, the positives of the king of cups and the outcome of the ace of coins refer to my current path being successfull then?

I think Im going for this path, but I sure could use that extra reading, sorry, lol.
>>
Hey Broskies. Would need some reading on relationships/emotional life.

Male 22
Song:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1J3uj2wqPPA

Stone/Colour - Amethyst.

If any reader would be lovely enough to put some perspective on the mess I spin myself into I would be grateful.
>>
>>17043405
age 26
gender male
major life event death of mother
favorite fictional work The Stand - Stephen King
Religious affiliation none/unsure

I need to know if I'm going to lead a happy life in the future with accomplishments I'm proud of. If I will ever get out of this years long rut.
>>
>>17048453
Yeah I think it'll work out.

Situation: Four of Swords
Conflict: Prince of Swords
Advice: Lust
Outcome: The Empress

OK. The problem here with the Prince of Swords is that you're being too logical here. You are over analyzing things to shit, and in the process, are creating tons and tons of different plans. It's creating a lot of anxiety in you. I think the Four of Swords is telling you that you have found the solution, and you need to resist the temptation to find a new solution. Stick with your current path. Lust is telling you to put passion into whichever you choose. Choose a path and go strong with it. And then The Empress is a seemingly happy ending to it all.

Hope it helps.
>>
>>17048913

Many thanks to you, Poliwag. This makes me calm. Hope to see you again around here.
Btw, my favourite pokemon is blastoise, I think.

>>17045046
I absolutely loved your interpretations. Very deep and esoteric. You are a very different reader. I did a reading for poliwag already, and I guess I owe yours now. Just ask away and I will provide.
>>
>>17043405
Male

Went broke, born into a decent family but rough times hit hard now Im bearly getting by each day. Took a lot effort to get an education Im grauduating by the end of the month.

Dont really have a favorite, I do admire historical story telling.

Believer but not religious.
>>
>>17048412
Mmmm well knowing I was helpful is enough for me. Hell, I enjoy reading because a part of me wants to be a counselor, but seeing as it might not be the most fruitful career, I'm glad I found a way to turn it into a hobby. Giving guidance that is well received is like getting high for me.
>>
>>17049162
I'm glad you enjoyed my reading, and I hope it helped. I don't know if you're still around or not, but I do have a query.

I have some long-term goals, but I feel like I'm behind schedule. At the same time, things in my life are kind of off right now, being that I don't really have myself or my financial situation sorted out.

I would like advice on getting back on track and speeding up my progress. There is an element if time, let's say.

If you'd prefer a specific query, perhaps you could read for a romantic situation instead. I'm still rekt by how things ended with someone, and I still want to get back together. I haven't really moved on, and part of me says that I should hold out hope. On the other hand, I think I should swallow my feelings and move forward as best I can. I would like advice on that.

Or, for something very simple, I have two invitations for next week, one with family, and the other with friends. Which would benefit me the most in the long term?

I'm not asking for all three; one is fine, whichever you like.
>>
hi,

I dont know what would you need from me in order to get a reading. but please let me know what you will need in order to answer the question I have please.

IAMA 27 f in Los Angeles, currently worry about my ex's well being since he's not been going to work for almost a week now and his schedule for next week has been cleared out too.

No one knows what's happening and I can't contact him either. I am worry about him. would you be able to tell me what's up with him?

Thanks
>>
Leo, 26, male

Looking for insight on the near future and where I will be this summer. Also any information that presents itself you find interesting to share.
>>
>>17049859
>Los Angeles
You should find BV and go on an adventure together, scrying and driving. It would make a good movie.
>>
>>17049914
>BV

wats bv
>>
Haalp, can I please get a reading?
>>
>>17049919
Sorry I was just joking. BV is a reader from California who left recently.
>>
24, Male, Aries

What will my future look like in the Army? Dangerous?
>>
>>17049938
Bv left 4chan?
>>
>>17049938

What happened to him?? Shit BV, I liked you.
He left 4chan forever?
>>
>>17049958
>>17050002
he had problems and regretted getting into divining.
>>
>>17043382
Hannah Aiko devette Ramirez
February 16 1992 (23 years)
Aquarius
Stone: amethyst
Planet: uranus
Metal: uranium
Year: monkey
Color: skyblue
Element: ai

Hello i would like to know if you see in my future a guy i love from argentina his name is julian Braian Alexis agüero he was born at september 21 1994 :( i am whilling to try anything to reach him i Just dont wanna feel disapointed later even if The relation doesnt work i Just wanna proove myself that i was strong enough like to do this on my own like getting my passport and paperwork done to travel...
>>
Male
Capricorn sun, Gemini Moon, Libra Rising
Earth Dragon
Turquoise
Avoidant

I had a meeting of minds with a woman some years ago. It was a greater paradigm shift than taking a psychedelic. Will our paths cross again?
>>
>>17049958
>>17050002
http://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/17033731/#17037135
>>
>>17043382
Bump
>>
>>17050344
and just what is that gonna do little nigga
>>
>>17049943
Please bear in mind that I'm a beginning reader and you should not take what I say too seriously.

Presently it seems that you just closed a big chapter in your life and you're ready to move on. It shows success, though you need to tread cautiously and not think that you're "set".

Funnily enough when I asked whether you'd face any problems, you got a really lucky card so I wouldn't expect too many difficulties when you first start - however the future card spelled out quite a bit of disaster.

It could mean that your work will become dangerous, but at this time it can be averted so long as you listen carefully to yourself. Don't become over confident, be cautious. Even if you feel like all is well.

Though the future card isn't a positive one, it shows an end to things and a new start. After the worst is over, you'll be able to begin anew.
Maybe you'll quit the army soon anon, I'm sorry.

Cards were Four of Wands, Ace of Cups and Ten of Swords.
>>
>>17049284

Again, beginning reader but I couldn't help but read for you. Take the advice with a grain of salt.

This might seem very strange in your current situation but things are definitely looking up for you. "The sun will come out tomorrow" is the best way to describe this, after a hard time you will find things looking up. So please hold on for a moment longer.

One of the problems that you might have is that you seem to take things for granted. That, as soon as you feel safe and secure, you feel like this will last forever. You might also be impatient when things start to get rough, and feel hopeless when no change seems to be happening. It's hard lesson to learn but you must never stagnate. The best advice to give you is to be patient and keep working hard. Don't despair, as soon as you get your shit together (graduating) you will have a solid foundation for the future, it might just take some time.

I might want to add that you are definitely capable of working hard. You are capable of doing what is needed to get yourself out of a bad situation, you just need to believe that it's actually going to pay off. Don't doubt yourself and /really/ stick to your schedule or it'll go to hell again.

All will be okay in the end, you're definitely on the right way.
>>
>>17050200
Please somebody help¿
>>
>>17050428
>>17050459

Aries
Female
Most recent life event, left college mid-semester
Favorite fictional work is very hard to pinpoint, but I like Steven Universe a lot
Agnostic confusion

Life feels kind of rocky right now and lately I've been craving some stability through a romantic partner. I am currently single, but I dream of getting married and starting a well-off family. Is this in the future for me? And any details you pick up about my future partner would be cool to hear, too.
>>
>>17046122
>It will be over soon
I wish
>>
3 readings

Idk what kind

Who wants them?
>>
>>17050706

I'm >>17050670

and intrerested
>>
>>17050715
A butterfly
A patriotic Frank Sinatra record
An austrian cross country skier and an Indian author
A movie about pilots crash-landing

I see themes of flight and conflict

I don't think you'll be settling down to a "well-off" family any time soon, what did you mean by that particular phrase?

White picket fence 2.5 kids
>>
>>17050670

Please keep in mind that I'm not >>17043405 and I only did the previous two readings of my own accord.

I'll do yours though, I'll do a specific love-reading then.

In whichever aspect, change is heading your way. Whether this is a relationship or something else, you shouldn't chase it but slowly and steadily approach it. You will fall in love and you will fall hard, but you shouldn't jump into it haphazardly.

The person you'll meet will be a positive one, a bright and cheerful one. He/she will brighten your day and it is exactly why you want to jump into a relationship with this person immediately. Don't. Build it slowly, no matter how wonderful they seem to be.

You seem to have issues with security and want to be protected. You need to work through these issues before deciding that you can handle a relationship with another person. Do not depend on them for this stability, depend on yourself first. Basically - do not be desperate.

Eventual future says that you will definitely be in a happy relationship if you are single, so take heart. You'll find someone, just don't jump into it too soon and learn to rely on yourself before you rely on them.
>>
>>17050653
A word of advice - ask a specific reader. Don't randomly ask your question because no one is going to pick it up.

Pick a reader, provide the details they require, and state your query.
>>
>>17050733

Yeah basically. White kids 2.5 picket fences, the works.
>>
>>17050748
I'll tell you one thing about these threads - if you ask one reader to do a reading for you (which they put time and effort into) do not ask another reader as soon as they become available.

It's kind of shitty and disrespectful, why did I waste my time on a reading for you then?
>>
>>17050200
This is my question, is braian in my future¿
>>
>>17050706
I want, what do you need ?
>>
>>17050706
me please. never had one before so dis gun be gud.
what info you need?
>>
>>17050706
Male, 27, scorpio. Future general
>>
>>17050200
>>17050653
>>17050750

I'll do it but you really need to respond to a specific reader and ask your query and provide what information they need specifically.

Seems you have a lot of love to give. You really truly like this guy and it's highly likely that you will meet him. However - you want to too quick and too fast, and that's going to be a real problem. You might not want to see problems until it's too late. You will have conflict in the relationship, and you need to learn to give each other space. I think because of your overwhelming love, and wanting things too quickly, that you're not going to give him enough space and smother him. The last card shows that it's give or take, and you need to compromise in order for it to work, or you'll both end up hurting each other and the relationship will end.
>>
Lol any of you goys or gals wants some bibliomancy?
If so here's what I'll need from you

>Whether or not your christian, or catholic
>Question
>>
>>17050831
Oh also preferably choose a #1-14
>>
>>17050831
Hi!
I'm neither christian or catholic. I've had a loosely catholic upbringing because of my family, but that's it.
My question: Am I on the right path?
Number 7
>>
>>17050831
Heya I'd like a reading please thanks!

Religion: I'm not a Catholic nor am I a Christian. I'm a Buddhist.

Question: How should I approach this work situation?

Number: 13
>>
>>17050831
I'm not really christian anymore but I go to church to shut the parents up.

My question is:
"Are there any spirits watching over me?"

And my number would be 6.
>>
>>17050837
>Filter> Artistic > Plastic Wrap: Highlight Strength 13, Detail 5, Smoothness 2.

>>17050841
>It seems o me (he said, stroking his Solomonic beard) that al but a fraction of the time we spend cerned with love is dissipated in the search; and very little thought is expended in consideration of how to use it, or let it use us, once we've got it.
It was sort of a vague question so I'm not sure

how to interpret it for yo exactly. But I would assume it means you could use your time to be productive and let good things come to you.
>>
>>17050831
not a chritian, im agnostic
tell me how to get this qt
>>
>>17050842
>Your first steps in creating facial details are to delete some edges you won't need and set up the split polygon tool, which you'll use to create your edge loops.

HMMMMM.... I guess avoid wasting time or being facetious and try to focus on your work?
Try to avoid bullshit it seems like and redouble your efforts to refine your work.

>>17050843
>He fell backwards to the ground, and Menelaus set his heel upon him, stripped him of his armor, and vaunted

It seems you may has a succubus.
>>
>>17050831
>neither but family is christian greek orthodox
>will me and m end up dating
>>
>>17050850
That answered it, thanks a lot!
>>
>>17050856
>Glancing up , she saw the row of downward-aimed wands were all in their places, awaiting only her touch to unleash their various perils.

I suppose you should let her know that you like her, and while talking to her if necessary let her know that she's more important than other people, like if someone tries to talk to you while you're talking to her then cut that nigga off so you can finish your conversation with her or somehting.

Also I feel I shuold point out that you should take this with a grain of salt. and I hope it works out for yo.
>>
>>17050831
Male, i'm neither

Love reading ?
>>
>>17050863
Sorry but how could a warrior kicking someone's ass mean a succubus?
>>
>>17050867
>It is abundantly gathered in the coasts of the Pacific Islands, and gathered especially for the Chinese market, where it commands a great price, perhaps as much as their much talked of edible bird's nests, which are probably made up of the gelatinous matter picked up by a species of swallow from the body of these molluscae.

>Good times frend ahead!
Looks like cock and ball pleasures await you.
>>
>>17050877
>>
>>17050831
Agnostic, I don't take much of any religious teaching at face value. But I know enough to get the gist
Number 3
Will I get any peace this month? Or next month?
>>
>>17050877
>It refused to, and as he went on, turning this way and that among the gigantic trees that rose like castle towers from the mossy ways, it began to dawn on him:He was being watched.

>Looks like someone either wants your ween/vag or wants to sabotage you. the nature of it seems unsettling

>>17050880
Dowg IDK you asked me to use bibliomancy to find out ifyou have a spirit watching you. Tell you what I'll try to scry it but since it's noon:30 it may not work but I'll try.
>>
>>17050880
Yes u do and it looks like an alium.
>>
>>17050831
orthodox here, not very religious but still
male
love reading
>>
File: 1422154428930.png (10KB, 207x213px) Image search: [Google]
1422154428930.png
10KB, 207x213px
>>17050900
>>
>>17050908
I'm not that it IS an alien. I'm saying it looks like one. It looks like Moby with an ablong head.
>>
>>17050831

Hey. I'm not christian, but I was raised as such and still hold a soft spot for certain aspects of christian/catholicism, especially the mystic or angelic sides of it. But uh yeah, I mostly ascribe to buddhism.

Can I have the woman I have my eye on right now? If so, what's required? If not, where else should I look?

13 if you need a number
>>
>>17050918

And no, I'm not the same dude who also said he was buddhist and picked the same number. Shit's just popular I guess >.>
>>
>>17050892
>One does so through a series of steps in an upward direction.
Looks like yes but you might have to look at/address what is bothering you and causing you strife. Or at the very least maybe you need to find a hobby that yuo can enjoy that will also make you feel good about yourself; like you're accomplishing something maybe.

>>17050903
>The literal understanding of these symbolical forms in certain lines of contemporary literature, and th union with them of ideas of "evolution" and "morals" taken in the most narrow, dualistic meaning, completely disfigures the inner content of these forms, and deprives them of their value and meaning.

mmm intredesting. Let love grow, don't shut yourself off and make yourself distant or unavailable. Otherwise your prospects on love may languish and decay.

I'm done doing bibliomancy for now.
If anyone wants me to try to elaborate on an inquiry that I addressed then I will but otherwise I need to get some work done.

Also take my readings with a grain of salt. I do them without bias but you should also be able to make decisions for yourselves. Look at it as simply an outside perspective.
>>
>>17050930
>address source of problem
>money
>drug resistant conditions
>no social life
>can't even buy stuff for new hobbies half the time
...Shit
>>
>>17050930

Why am I always a couple minutes too late -_-
>>
>>17050899
Thank you,on point , have been warned by many readers that i'm being watched.
>>
>>17050939
>Money
YEah IDK man that's always a tough one because money is fucking life force these days but I guess you could try living more frugally. Quit buying cigarettes or pot or something, cook your own food to save money.

I find that having a comfortable amount of money saved up helps a lot with my anxieties.

>Drug resistant
IDK WHAT THAT MEANS

>No social life
I was in this situation before then I started going out a lot to like night clubs and shit and meeting new people at school. Made a lot of friends from it and now I'm collaborating on some projects with some of my new friends.

>Can't even afford to hobby

You can find a hobby without spending money on it. You could find pdfs on a lot of books online and read them, or you can pirate music or video editing software and get creative, or you could get free licenses for 2D or 3D design software. etc

YOu just gotta be resourceful, dowg.
>>
>>17050946
fine but this is the last one I'm doing then I've really got to start on this project. Give me a few minuts.
>>
>>17050959

Well it's up to you. I was just mouthing off, I dont expect anything.
>>
>>17050918
>Can I have the woman I have my on right now?

>indeed, one may say that such clarity of resolution is found only in the tales of minstrels.

>If so, what's required?

>"Speak not my name, foul witch of darkness!" the High court Mage howled, snatching out his last item of magic with trembling fingers.

So it seems that yes you can. But.... It seems like there might be something that will try to sabotage you if you go for it? maybe some external factor, or possibly ifyou're socially awkward then maybe yourself. I would suggest you try being confident in yourself and also cautious but I'm not entirely sure what you need to do.
Either way it seems you'll have to be cautious but also decisive and well thought out to get it.
>>
>>17050957
I already cook for myself half the time. I've been trying to get myself to the point where I can eat very cheaply but at some point you're just buying the same dirt cheap things over and over and it doesn't work anymore

Drug no do thing drug for. If they did, I might be able to do other things more easily

I really only seem to be able to do that over the internet. I would have to move out to even be able to force myself to go out for anything and ignore my own anti-social behaviors/ill health

I've done the whole getting creative thing. At this point it doesn't feel worth it, or accomplishing anything

I'd feel better about it if it was one thing for sure, but going down the list...That's going to take time
>>
>>17050980

Hmm. Wonder how that one will play out. I'll take your advice, even if I don't see the situation clearly enough to make sense of it yet.

Hope I'll have some luck. And good luck to you and your project. Thanks for reading for me. :)
>>
could anyone do a general future reading for me?
>scorpio
>22
>rooster in chinese belt
>man
>>

General advice reading please

I have a somewhat limited romantic selection and still struggle with feels from the past sometimes. I'd like my financial situation to be better.
>>
>>17050831
Brought up Christian, more of an agnostic now
Will my new business bring success, both financial and personal gain and time frame?
Number 2
>>
>>17050831
Not Christian, Sikh
Can I get a general future reading please?
>>
>>17050831
Hey Pringles ;)

Agnostic
Why has he distanced himself from me?
>>
>>17043382
Querents, what spreads are you guys doing when answering queries?
>>
>>17051343
well im a querent , so i use the play videogames while waiting spread.
sometimes the fool around spread and watching netflix spread. they are all very effective
>>
>>17051343
>>17051358
Darn! I really need some rest.

I meant readers, as you know

I'm new to tarot readings and don't know what spreads I should learn.
>>
File: 1447699911526.gif (1MB, 300x197px) Image search: [Google]
1447699911526.gif
1MB, 300x197px
>>17051360
Learn them all, anon! :D

Start with the cards themselves. Think of them as hidden stories and messages waiting for you to discover.

From my experience, knowing the cards is much better than knowing the spread.
>>
>>17051343
I usually just do a celtic cross or a twelve card spread.

Usually helps with answering the usual "Will I get a qt 3.14 gf?" and also the more in depth stuff.

The only time I deviate is when the question is something about time or something I know won't work with those spreads. Those spreads are more for "how?" and "what?" questions. Not really "when?" or "who?"
>>
>>17051394
Yeah, I'm struggling right now to find the right spreads for what people would ask generally. Would you be willing to share what spreads you use for the how/what? Or even a resource I could read for myself would be great. I use google but I don't know what is shyster bullshit and what is authentic tarot card spreading.
>>
>>17051398
Yeah, I went through the same annoying process of "what the fuck do I do with these cards" but basically nothing is shyster bullshit if you know how to work with what you have.

The basic idea of divining is to find stuff or ideas through the use of something like cards or a book. You could literally throw dog shit at a wall and divine from that.

This probably sounds annoying but what I did was just experiment with a bunch of spreads and see what worked with me in a physical sense (memorization of positions, how much time it was taking for me to go through each one, etc).

Then I just worked on the meaning of the card positions and meaning of the cards themselves.

A lot of it just comes from knowing the meaning of the cards inside and out and understanding the position of each card.

Like what was "outcome" mean? Does that mean what would happen at the end of this situation? Or does that mean what would happen if the person getting the reading doesn't stop their bullshit?

I kinda like to think of it as actively looking for a reason why those cards were picked. It's like being a conspiracy theorist for each reading.

tl;dr = Experiment with some card spreads. Anything is fine. You could even make your own.Understand the meaning of the cards themselves and you're good to go.
>>
>>17051398
Oh and for myself, I just use celtic cross and the fifteen card spread because I'm a masochist and I like to pull multiple cards for the detail.

-[13][9][5]-----------[4][8][12]
--------------[2][1][3]-------------
[14][10][6]----------[7][11][15]

1. Represent the querent
2 3 Surrounding influences
4 8 12 Possible future
5 9 13 Complementary development OR Alternate possible future if action is made
6 10 14 Psychological implications
7 11 15 Forces beyond control

And here's some links I like for random bullshit:
http://www.corax.com/tarot/
http://psychiclibrary.com/beyondBooks/tarot-card-spreads/
>>
>>17051394

Dimmer I dont know if you are doing readings right now but I feel very anxious about my final exams. And I dont know how that will end up.

I dont know if you could give me a perceptive on how that is going to end up for me this semester
>>
>>17050303

>If you need me, you should know how to reach me. Or, otherwise, someone else can probably point you correctly.

How do I get to contact him, then? Maybe he would like to hear my advice in the future, after all, I think himself leaving was somehow related to my advice of letting go his emotional attachment to certain things...
>>
>>17051477
I'm not but since I'm in the same boat as you (and currently procrastinating because I'm garbage that should die), I'll do a quick one for ya, mate.

Okay this is what's probably going to happen:

You're either going to get into one of your vices, repress your emotions, probably get a lower grade because of it, and feel bad due to your insecurity.

Or you are going to not use that to escape your problems, feel awesome at the end with a better grade, but still feel like crap due your insecurity or self pity.

Lots of self pitying and/or insecurity here. I understand the time is coming really soon and you feel like some of your tricks and ways aren't really working anymore.

You just gotta go back to basics, get that shit down packed, and do your thing. As long as can get past the "I won't make it" thing in your head, you can do it.
>>
>>17051542
Any readers here?
>>
>>17051542

I really thanks you! I hope I can manage to use that advice to change my attitude and do something better
>>
>>17051554
Nah, I just wanted to do a reading for my fellow struggling student.

>>17051559
No prob, mate.
>>
>>17051566
my gf is a struggling student too, she asked for a reading

i would really appreaciate if you could lend a hand

she just wants to know if she'll graduate in february

name: gizem (means mystery)
aries
favorite color green
>>
>>17051478
I think the spread he posted was meant to explain his reasons. There are some people who know him from outside of /div/ but I'm not one of them. Start sleuthing I guess.
>>
>>17051434
>>17051428

Dunno if you're still around, but I just did three readings with the resources you gave me. They all came out SCARY accurate.Was doing a reading for a buddy on his marriage and a couple cards fell out when I shuffled that signified him as well as the act of matrimony.

Did a reading on myself with the Tetrakyts spread because it looked less susceptible to bias. It painted how my depression has affected my life - it also gave me the page of pentacles as to explain my whole intention for doing the reading - which was dead on.

I dunno if any ol shmuck can pick up a deck and do this or if there's any natural talent here, but I'm thoroughly spooked.
>>
>>17051778
Name Lis
Female
Gemini
27 yo
Favorite color rose
Favorite movie Hellraiser 2
Favorite comic Sandman: Brief Lives

Question: I've been on two dates with this guy and I think there is something there and would like it to go on. I just want to know if there is a long future here or just in general where this is going what pitfalls are there to watch for. General relationship reading.
>>
>>17051905
Oh sorry meant that to be a general reply next time someone is around.
>>
>>17050459
Thank you
>>
>>17052807
>>17052807

New thread.
Thread posts: 316
Thread images: 26

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.