[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/div/ -- divination general

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 354
Thread images: 46

File: Sage_advice.jpg (62KB, 640x362px) Image search: [Google]
Sage_advice.jpg
62KB, 640x362px
Welcome to Divination General!

Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

If you're new, please read the STICKY first!
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

Remember, each reader requires different information to read you. Look for their posts in the thread to determine what's needed.
Some readers will refuse to do certain readings-- respect that choice.

>Querents: Always respect your readers and your fellow querents
>Readers: Always respect your querents and your fellow readers

IRC channel for discussion:
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.sorcery.net/#/div/ination

Previous thread:>>17031376
>>
Three readings, that and no more.
I'll need:

>The gender of everyone involved in the query
>Your query
>Some more details if you wish

No generals.
>>
>>17033773
Please don't read me
>>
>>17033773
male looking for a female qt
should i JUST DO IT ?
or should i play cool with her for now?
trips get
>>
>>17033773
Male, still in love with her, and I suspect she's confused. Whatdo?
>>
File: tumblr_inline_n89kl86gA91r6aau5.png (195KB, 500x273px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_n89kl86gA91r6aau5.png
195KB, 500x273px
>>17033773
Is he interested in me as more than a friend? We've always been pretty close, but I was just wondering if that would ever evolve into a relationship. We used to be together a long time ago, but it was very brief.

I'm female, he's male
>>
>>17033773
> My gender
Male
> Any other info
I've got something major thing happening this spring. I don't know how hard/easy it's going to get. Any reading regarding this? :)
>>
>>17033773
Me: Female
Love Interest: Male

What do I need to do in order to have a relationship with him?
>>
>>17033780
As you wish.

>>17033783
I'll lay your cards out for you in just a sec.
In leaning towards a spread that weighs your options, that cool?

>>17033797
>>17033798
You guys will be next.

>>17033814
>>17033824
Y'all are too late sorry. Maybe next time.
>>
>>17033847
>In
I'm*
>>
>>17033773
Male, I wish to know what my life overall looks in the next five years, specifically regarding college and love relationships, and if what I'm doing right now is good enough or should I make changes
>>
>>17033847
>>17033783
K man, whatever you feel like its the best
>>
Male
Bipolar disorder
Wanna know wat do
(Air Query)
>>
>>17033847
Alright, take your time
>>
One voice reading

Record a voice sample of at least 20-40 seconds with you speaking naturally.

Typically, I get what I get, but I can try to focus on something in particular if you want me to.

I'll be asleep in about half an hour if I'm not queried, though.
>>
>>17033889
Oo can I do it again even if I've done it before?
>>
>>17033906
I'll give you 15 minutes. If no one new queries me before then, it's all yours.
>>
>>17033889
Bv lemme get dibs
In the chat on this
>>
>>17033912
Bv let me.have this give me.a.voic.record link you use
>>
>>17033927
vocaroo works just fine
>>
>>17033889
alright 15 minutes fair n square

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0VM6Hb9SvhB
>>
>>17033950
You sound like a cutie. Just saying ^-^
>>
>>17033981
thanks stranger
>>
>>17033998
I hate your guts yu beat me to my dibs lol
>>
>>17034010
im sorry, i still love you
>>
Sordid is RIP
He will be missed
>>
>>17034024
Dosent matter now I'm BVs left overs once again when he's drained the only love that counts was the reading I had in mind but thanks for caring
>>
>>17033773
>>17033798
I'm off to bed now, but I'll be back tomorrow to give feedback on your reading if you return..
>>17034029
Could be so
>>
>>17033889
>tfw you want to be given a voice reading but you're too busy doing readings yourself.

>>17033783
Option A: Just Do It

>The Situation: The Hermit (reversed)
>Aspects: Seven of Rods
>Outcome: Three of Rods (reversed)

So it seems you have little to no direction with how to proceed with this option. Which entails that the choice of aggressively going after what you want can and most likely will work against you in this scenario. The outcome suggests that you'll fall flat on your face without any guidance on how to go after what you want. But you know this is just one possible result for this scenario right?

Option B: Play It Cool
>The Situation: Seven of Cups
>Aspects: Six of Rods
>Outcome: Three of Swords (reversed)

Now this seems a bit more promising.
The cards in these particular positions suggest that playing it cool for awhile would allow you to build up confidence and self-esteem. This is pretty important if you consider what I wrote for my previous spread in Option A. The outcome doesn't look too bad, and suggests you won't be rejected if you proceed with this option.

I know that was pretty brief but hope I helped.
>>
>>17033950
Anon, I remember your voice well. You're a kind-hearted lad, as far as I could tell.

This E...is she every so slightly mousey? I get that impression from her. She has a pretty smile, doesn't she? Ah, but the smiles are a bit shy, and they seem a bit...oh my, I get this...I get this really warm-fuzzy feeling coming from you. You said “she's kind of cool,” but I feel like you might be catching some feels pretty soon. I see the Page of Cups, lad.

I see The Strength next, and I think it's best if you take this one slowly. I think you're a bit inclined to go in a bit too strongly; police that, man. Take it slowly with her...she's got something on her mind, something about...hmm...I saw something about a father figure, strangely enough. I don't know if it's her actual father, or maybe just an older man in her life, but I saw something very fatherly on her mind.

I see the Three of Swords. Ah, right, so that's what that whole business is about. She hides it well, so you won't see it creep up too often, I think. However, I think it might make her slightly inclined to be a bit less trusting. You won't see it in her smile, but you'll notice it after a while.

Getting back to you...I saw the 4 of Pentacles...returning to that theme of not being too straightforward...don't give everything of yourself right away. Like my mother used to say: don't give a woman all your love or all your money, and I think you'll find the better honey if you be patient in unfolding with E.

(lelcontinued)
>>
>>17034035
(lelcontinued)
I see...well, I heard, actually, the Page of Pentacles come to mind. If you want to make it work with her, focus on something that can work out after some time. Long-term planning and such, I think that would be my best hung in advising you with her.

I see the Page of Swords come about now...use your head, lad, not the other influences that come about. I'm not saying you're desperate to put the D in the V, but I can see you fantasize sometimes about cuddling. Just don't get too ahead of yourself, and I think you'll be fine.

For what comes if you follow my advice...

I heard “Page of Pentacles,” but I saw the 4...I scried a bit more and saw a...hmmm, I saw a tarantula crawling forth. Did you know that, in comparison to other arachnids, tarantulas kill by brute force? Well, many can form a web, but their strength lies in the fact that they can take down larger prey.

I think that what I hear today is that you can “take down” this girl, even if you might initially think her just slightly out of your league in some way. I don't know why, you sound like you're a handsome and sweet guy, but something...egh, something about The Strength comes again to mind. Right, you don't have your emotions and inner impulsion completely tamed yet inside.

So, what I'm getting from this is that you might be a bit too prone to be too quick to throw a significant bone to this lass. Take it easy, calm your handsome ass. Throw out a fishing line and some lure instead of hunting. Does that make sense? Do you see what I mean?

Slow and steady will win the race with this girl. This is the best strategy to unfurl.

Best of luck, good handsome anon; I hope I've read true, and that it shall provide good help to you.
>>
>>17033981
Ya, I won't lie, he sounds like quite handsome a guy. Ah, but he's a real softie; really sweet.

>>17034031
Kennedy? Want a shorter reading? I feel bad for making you search for that movie. You can give me a voice sample tomorrow night, and I can give you a speshuljust4ubecauseIfeellikeadouche reading then. Or a shorter one tonight if you're a bit more desperate; up to you.

>>17034034
Ey, you know where to find me ;)
>>
>>17034029
>>17034032
Nah guys I just like to take my time with the interpretation and the wording, and the occasional dank meme distraction.
>>
>>17034034
So in short I need some time to " get better"?
>>
Male gay 24 Leo name is Nicolas but I go by Niko
So far my life is pretty good except that I'm single and have been for a long time. I've been talking to this guy Aaron for the past 2 days but I'm getting the feeling that he's not into me. This happens a lot I guess I'm boring idk I honestly think I'm a fun person and I have lots of friends so Idk why no one seems to be interested in having a relationship with me...so if could please help me figure out what's wrong with me or at the very lest let me know if the guy I mentioned earlier is even into as a friend posibly more?
>>
>>17034035
>>17034040
Thanks so much BV this is very helpful and pretty accurate from what I can tell

Taking it slow sounds like just my thing right now, this last girl really broke my heart... But it's my fault and it's already taught me a lot about not giving too much away. I could see myself moving to fast with someone because I'm a little vulnerable, but if theres hope for something longterm i can crack some discipline into myself. But do you think I could ask her to go see a movie without it being too forward? Currently I only see her when shes working behind a counter and so I'd kind of like to advance things to an actual friendship...

Also thanks for all the compliments guys haha, its kind of strange for me. Maybe I should start a career in voice acting heh
>>
>>17034109
Lad, you're fine; use The Strength as your guiding light (ie, keep your emotions in check)

>But do you think I could ask her to go see a movie without it being too forward?
I'm not even going to divine this, JUST DO IT
>shia.jpg

In all seriousness, that's fine, asking a girl on a simple date is never too bad, I find.

>Currently I only see her when shes working behind a counter and so I'd kind of like to advance things to an actual friendship...
>friendship
Stop right there, friendzone scum. If you want to date her, date her, but just take it slow; I believe in you, bro.

>Maybe I should start a career in voice acting
I've been asked if I'm a voice actor before; maybe you should go for it, oh mellifluous bro
>>
>>17033731
You know all of this is extremely sinful, not to mention dangerous right?
>>
>>17034182
Every fucking day faggot, go enjoy life or something.
>>
>>17034177
Hahah thanks BV you da man!

I'm pretty sure I have all I need now, I feel very confident in my abilities
>>
>>17034069
You can word it that way yes, but I'd prefer to see it as building confidence.

>>17033797
>Situation: Strength
>You: Knight of Swords (reversed)
>Outcome: Ace of Pentacles

I see a good foundation between the two of you, which even if broken, can be repaired. How? Perhaps by outwardly being more loving towards her. The cards suggest you haven't really been direct with your feelings, and if you still love her as you say, show it. If you do, there is a chance that your relationship may prosper, I'd say a really good chance.

>>17033798

I did a one card spread for this query and expanded it a bit by pulling some more cards for a more in depth yes/no spread. For the sake of timeliness, I'll interpret the initial card because the answer was the same no matter the amount of cards I pulled and they bore no further significance.

>Page of Cups (reversed)
The answer is pretty straight forward, this card in this position suggests that he may have no feelings for you. The literal interpretation of the upright meaning of this card is one of care and love. That would mean its reversal would signify the opposite, and in a one card yes/no spread, a reversal would mean a no. If you were together in the past, it seems that maybe he's moved on from that stage in your relationship. Better luck with somebody else?
>>
>>17034182
You know not everybody holds to your particular creed, right?
>>
>>17034182
Leave judging sinners to God and stop reminding people every day, everyone kind of got the clue by now.
>>
>>17034277
DAAAAAAAMN

Thanks, Sordid
>>
>>17033773
Male
Does the plan go the way i want it too?

I'm sagittarius.
>>
>University. In this case, gender isn't very relevant to the query. And female, obviously me.
>It's been making me feel terribly anxious and depressed.
>Will I fail those two disciplines? I need a second call on one of them and I'm not sure if the professor will let me. I've missed a lot of classes and a couple of exams (due constant suicidal thoughts, fear of losing my mind, family shit and so on). What do you see for me? I've been thinking of dropping out for a semester... but I'm not sure (I might only withdraw within myself even more).

This is sort of an air query, as Sordid has left the thread for good.
>>
File: image.jpg (63KB, 439x501px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63KB, 439x501px
I'll try to lurk as much as possible to chat divination theory or technique. I'm not reading currently; but I know my fair share about many different divining methods. Feel free to pick my brain (querents and readers alike). I'm most interested in obscure or "made up" methods - there are a lot of methods out there that are still debated as to how they were performed or if all the details are correct. As always, I wish you the very best.
>>
>>17034824

How does divination with Tea works? aka tasseomancy
>>
File: wheel_of_fortune.jpg (171KB, 200x360px) Image search: [Google]
wheel_of_fortune.jpg
171KB, 200x360px
Morning /div/

I will do two readings. Anyone interested i will need.

>Gender
>Sign
>A word that describes how you feel
>Question

Only two for now.
>>
>>17034861
Male
Leo
Tired
General reading am I holding on to to much in my past specificily anger
>>
>>17034824
Hey Hijinks how do you read crossed cards? Which side do you concider reversed, which side upwards or do you think of them as a completely new possition (like the crossed card in the celtic cross)?
>>
>>17034861
F
Gemini
Alone, but not lonely

Will I ever make any new friends soon?
>>
>>17034869

>Knight of Wands Reversed
>Eight of Pentacles
>Four of Swords
>King of Swords

You seem to be either rushing towards a goal and not thinking clearly, or having some form of inspiration block out.

Maybe even both.

This situation is making you having a hard time being committed to your goals... perhaps not even working at all.

The advice here talks about taking your time to rest. You need some rest from this stress in order to gain new ideas.

Also it might be advised to keep your ideas for you right now,

In the end i see you assertive and logical. However a little emotional distant, witch could be good or bad depending on your goals.

My money is on good though

Hope it helped anon.
>>
>>17034880
Thank you for reading, guess the rushing means me trying to get my life started and I understand keeping my ideas for myself.

All in due time, go with the flow and relax abit more.

And yea I lack inspiration and try to hard. I should just enjoy the now.

Thank you for the readingy friend
>>
>>17034880

Ah ofcurse you will make new friends!

I will do an advice reading instead.

>Four of Swords
>The World Reversed
>Page of Cups

Ok, you are meditating on this, ''clearing your head before the battle'' in a manner of speak. Either that, or you are actually just taking your time, and saving your ideas to yourself.

The advice here is to not cling to previous friends or experiences too much, be open for new ones. The experience doesn't have to be the same to be good you know?

What is not recommended however is too look needy, or emotionally unstable. this part is interesting because it could be actually talking about some one with this traits that it will not be advised to be friends with... but i think it rather talks about you.

Again, my advice is not to cling too much to the past, try to look for new things and you will be surprised.

Hope it helped.
>>
>>17034915

woops this was for you

>>17034876
>>
>>17034912
No problem, hope everything goes good for you anon :)
>>
>>17034850
>tasseomancy
Reading tea, coffee, wine, or sediments remains at the bottom of a glass or cup.

People look for pictures, signs, images, in the remnants.

>>17034874
What kind of Celtic cross are you using?
>>
>>17034956
I don't use the Celtic cross so often, I'm rather asking as to formulate my own spreads. Not the particular card possition related to the question in the cross spreads.
>>
Is there anybody alive in here?
>>
What do you see?

>>17034850
igotyoufam
>>
>>17035199
I see an eagle soaring in front of the moon or sun
>>
>>17035199
>>17035215
EAGLE This predicts that you may expect most beneficial changes, the realization of a long-cherished hope, and possibly an inheritance of wealth from an unexpected source; a flying eagle shows the coming of wealth and honor after a change of residence; with a vulture, death of a monarch; a dead eagle, public loss and mourning.

SUN, This promises happiness, health, success in love, prosperity, and the beneficial discovery of secrets.

Lookin' good. (tbH tho I'm not a reader)
>>
How will this transportation issue be settled? Will this lady sell me her car?
>>
Oh, is there talk about tasseography? Looks like a sign.

>>17035199
There is much more to this "seeing". Admittedly it is the core of the reading; but you must combine these indications with information about the querent as to steer the reading. Otherwise, the symbols do not make much sense. It is also generally agreed upon that the part near the handle is the family-centre, the opposite part the personal-centre, and the center, ill omens. Time can sometimes be quantified judging from top-bottom; but it most not interfere with basic logic. Impressions are also key.
>>
>>17035240

leafreader! nice to see you again
>>
>>17035240
Thank you for that contribution. For reference, the handle is to the right side every time I post a cup. It's just strange because I'm actually left-handed, but I'm kind of a strange person, so it's alright.
>>
>>17035199
A knight atop of a mountain of what looks like corpses, or at least swords. Surrounded by men, but they are facing away from him, axes ready. Two swords stuck in one rock. He looks like he is victorious, but yet he has not raised his sword to reflect this seeming victory. Is he still waiting for something to happen, or is it still an ongoing battle?

Meh, there is more but I'll keep a hold from going off-track a bit too much.
>>
>>17034915
Thank you New Help!
>>
File: sjo natt.jpg (49KB, 500x576px) Image search: [Google]
sjo natt.jpg
49KB, 500x576px
>>17035270
Thank you!

>>17035276
You're welcome- but I believe it might influence the reading, as the handle should be kept in its initial place. Ultimately, I don't know. Do you want me to attempt reading it?

In any case, I'll be taking on a few readings tonight, most likely no more than ten. I'll need name, age, a color you like, and a random word. As always, feel free to modify these requirements, I'd hate to make you uncomfortable.
>>
File: image.jpg (91KB, 657x614px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
91KB, 657x614px
>>17034964
Let me see if I understand you correctly

>to formulate my own spreads
So you perform a traditional Celtic cross - but want to perform your own spread? That's simple. All you have to do is assign the placement for each card.
>this spot = querent
>this spot = past
Etc. etc.

There really are no limits - so long as you can interpret.
>>
File: 1370661083487.jpg (157KB, 620x877px) Image search: [Google]
1370661083487.jpg
157KB, 620x877px
>>17035305
Reserving a spot in case you are going to do some slightly later and not now.

Nickname would be Astarte. Purple, zombies. Do you need a query, - if so, then just something along the lines of a love reading.
>>
I'm Male 19, there's a Female 19. We're studying Computer Science together.

Is our future as a couple bright? Is my future bright? Where will my future end, ie, how will I die?
>>
>>17035199
I see a myriad of animals
>flies
>a lizard
>a vulture or eagle
>perhaps a desert scene of sorts
>>
>>17035305
>the handle should be kept in its initial place
I did say I'm a strange person. Despite being left-handed, I actually hold the cup with my right.

Oh, by the way, does it change things if there is a specific query?

>Do you want me to attempt reading it?
vær så...I mean...yes, please, and thank you.

>>17035283
You've gotten quite good at this.
>>
>>17035342
I could have kept going, to be frankly honest, but I was starting to get a lot of doubts.

One thing that I noticed, - a lot of shapes in form of animals or knights/fighting or even swords. There was possibly one shape in form of an archer shooting a horse or even an unicorn. One looks like a face of someone who is almost dead inside, looking up. Very grey. It almost looks like a crack in the cup, showing the face that was hiding beneath the glass (or whatever material this cup is made out of)

Make of that as you will, though I have to thank you for the practice.
>>
>>17035305

i keep missing your posts so i'm glad i have a chance to get a reading from you.

veronica
bubblegum pink
aaand for my random word....let's try cloudy

idk if you need a specific question or not, i wouldn't mind just a general reading.
>>
>>17035305
C
Violet
Fog
>>
S
M

Purple

Soul age reading
>>
>>17035305
Ash
Blue

Random word - Forever
>>
>>17035324
I don't need queries, but they help me direct the reading and prompt me to pay attention to smaller details in the involved areas.
I see a potential love interest, yes, in the shape of a rose, that you'll meet very soon or that you've possibly already met, fairly recently. They'd currently be in your circle of acquaintances. They'd be the romantic type, with pink-tinted glasses, very affectionate. I see you being offput by it.
In other news, I see a swath of positive long-awaited news coming from your family. You could get closer to the bearer of those news.
Watch out for a deceitful person who will first appear as a flatterer, they'll only want to leech off you and your artistic tendencies.

>>17035342
selvfolgelig. Obviously this is a family-oriented cup, though it's not overwhelmingly positive.
I see a distant face, it seems displeased, surely with actions that are recent. It's close enough to the rim to not be worrying. Below, there is a woman harming an animal, perhaps a dog. I take this as a sign a certain disobedience will be punished- if you live in a controlling environment, I advise you to leave, but more on that later. In the distance I see a shimmering trout. Efforts will be greatly rewarded.
In the domain, I see a kneeling, downcast figure, you surely have developed inwards a tad too much.
The key point of this cup is the executioner in the center. I won't go as far as saying it is death, because the other signs aren't clumped. But there is doom coming and you will not find safety in yourself.

Cont.
>>
>>17035309
Well, not really, man sorry bout not being able to word my question correctly, I mean in general crossed card possitions if you are making any sort of reading do they have special meaning (like how the reversed cards are) or they are only special by the possition you put them in?
>>
>>17035305
Orion
Green
Otiose
>>
>>17035305
Driel, 21, silverish blue, demure
I'd love a reading from you leafreader they are always pretty interesting, can you also tell your div process works? Thank you!
>>
File: image.jpg (17KB, 350x242px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17KB, 350x242px
>>17035527
Oh! I think I know now - you mean the card that sits sideways, above the middle card?
>#2 position in pic related
>>
>>17035545
Yes, exactly!
I always get the feelings if I use that kind of possition that I am missing something of the read and can't put my finger on it, so I avoid using sideway possitioned cards so far. Also I have more of a feeling that positioning sideways cards have their interpretations heavily infuenced by their orientation in the spread so that gets me confused.
Is there a reverse sideway or only upward sideway doesn't matter where the card is faced?
>>
>>17035403
I'm happy to see some people look forward to a reading from me, but I'm not entirely sure I deserve it. Thank you nonetheless.
There are precisely three love interests coming toward you in the near future: one in the work environment and two as friends. One of the friend ones has a unique personality, eccentric I'd say. The two others are agreeable but plain.
There's a promising opportunity coming later, with money as a result, and praise, but also loneliness as it will drive a very significant amount of people from you.
If you feel any guilt, please sever it away from you as it's taking a heavy toll on your spirituality.

>>17035444
Let's see. You should watch out for depression, it think it has gripped you before and now that you fought it off, it might yet come back, leading to ruinous consequences: there are two paths in the cup: one in which you don't act at all and one in which you are hardworking and determined, especially by new friends. Guess which is better!
The void path is dark and involves some alcohol, and although it might please the hedonist, does not lead to anything substantial. The honeybee path is not that demanding, surprisingly, but must not be left. It leads to fulfilled ambitions.

>>17035453
I don't know if that query was for me... But I don't believe in souls. You should wait for another reader.

>>17035504
Well, forever is a pretty word. You should have told me if you wanted a love reading. Are you hoping your current relationship lasts long?
Because it will not. If you are currently engaged in a relationship, well, stay on your guard: they are in nature treacherous. Some people are this way, and might be alright to be around for a short period, but their superficiality quickly shows. If you are not in a relationship, then that person is a close friend.
Your family is very close right now and joining them will result in emotional satisfaction. They'll introduce you to good things.
>>
>>17035556

Jordan
Red
Nebula
>>
>>17035522
>Cont.
dat cliffhanger
>>
>>>17035453 (You)
>I don't know if that query was for me... But I don't believe in souls. You should wait for another reader.

General reading then? About financial situation mainly. Thanks
>>
>>17035362
Interesting, thank you

>>17035522
It can only be considered a family-oriented query in an indirect manner. Thank you for telling me what you saw, though.

Thanks to you as well:
>>17035215
>>17035233
>>17035337

>>17035568
ikr?
>>
>>17035556
Thank you so much.
Depression can be a bitch sometimes , -sigh-
>>
File: image.jpg (93KB, 1000x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
93KB, 1000x500px
>>17035555
>5555
>pic related

So I've always read this card as right side up (meaning, not reversed). The reason being (and because of the spread) is that it is supposed to represent the initial challenge or obstacle to overcome or face. It's already a negative aspect - no need in compounding it with a reversal.

Hope that answers your question!
>>
>>17035538
Bonus points for you, I didn't know that word.
Your cup is generally uplifting and I sincerely hope it will contribute to push you in your journey.
About this journey of sorts: you seem mentally tense, like an effort is using your resources. It is not a bad thing and it is wielding results: soon, a reward. But then it continues. Watch out for the burnout.
There's a coin, a pit: invest money into an unlikely cause, it will get you some friends.
The artistic spectre is very present in your personality and you follow its whims along your journey: I feel like you are making a contribution to the entire world this way. Please carry on.

>>17035544
Oh, thank you very much. I try to use diverse vocabulary to make them richer.
Well, I brew tea, not very interesting; i spin the tea clockwise and counterclockwise depending on the age of the querent; i drink a little and save the rest; then I get around to the actual divination:
equal parts symbol reading and visualizing- i see the bottom of your cup as a moving scene, flow and axes being very important. It takes a lot of focus.
That is how I do it; other readers might have a different technique and it is fine.
Now, for your reading: first, I would advise spending more time with your friends, for among them lies a potential love interest. Their company will provide you with inspiration and a wall against the solitude of introspection. However, don't shirk your work. Social life should not be your priority right now as efforts are required in the work centre.
Second, your more nebulous ambitions are too unrealistic to happen and will take unecessary effort if you do not replace them.

Cont, again.
>>
>>17035556

> three love interests coming toward you in the near future

oh my, this is interesting. hmm i think i know the work environment one, but the friends ones are interesting.

>There's a promising opportunity coming later, with money as a result, and praise, but also loneliness as it will drive a very significant amount of people from you.

by driving people away from me do you mean i'll be working by myself or people will disapprove of this new opportunity?

thanks leafreader, i appreciate the reading. it was very interesting!
>>
>>17035556
>>17035621

and wow i used the word interesting way too much, sorry about that.
>>
Any readers here do palm readings? I've always wanted one done.
>>
File: endelos.gif (1MB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
endelos.gif
1MB, 500x500px
>>17035561
Your symbols are rather blotched. And it's a bad omen, I have to say. Fortunately, the cup provides me with a way out. Let me explain.
The danger foretold by the blotch will be of a work-related nature, and involve loss of innocence: you will experience failure, as the blot is cross-shaped, and that failure will make disgrace rain down from above, and you will retreat in your shell, miserably.
The alternate way involves you losing a large amount of material possession to follow a kind person, most likely woman, who will mend you and help you, though she does not have much.

>>17035575
I see that the influence of an experienced man will usher you into making extra working efforts, leading to a monetary reward.
Don't engage in any risky investments. If you are asking me for your current state, I'd say it will stay manageable for at least three months.

>>17035597
>>17035607
You're welcome.

>>17035621
Both, I'd say. You're welcome.

And that is it for me. If you want a reading, I will be here tomorrow. Stay safe, everyone, thank you.
>>
>>17035635

Nebula guy here

Thank you for the reading. Can you tell me more about this woman?

I'm a University student and so far I'm half way through at a 1:1 so your first bit confused me! I do have a job mind you, but it's no biggie, just part time work a couple times a week. Could you digress into this too maybe?
>>
>>17035305

Aries ascendant Taurus. I can't give you my name, but I was born in 1992 if that helps. I think it was 8 in the morning. It was Wednesday (I'm not sure if that helps, I'm just providing you with random information, I'm sorry). . Violet. Random word... doesn't have to be anything meaningful, right? Polar bear.

I'd like advice. Everything's harder for me, I have a terrible habit of procrastinating and... well, I'm... weird. How do I get things better? How do I make things work?
>>
>>17035618
Oh visualizing must be hard. It was interesting bit thank you!
Also that is spot-on insight for the first part, I do feel the same way as your reading. I hope that love potential works out. As for the second part I am not so sure for which ambitions you are speaking of but I will try for the time being to concentrate on the closer steps that I need to take in future. Thanks!
>>
>>17035652
Oh and I'm female. I can't believe I told you the time I was born at and yet left out gender.
>>
>>17035635
Trev
Male
Blue
Compatibilism
General love reading please :)
>>
Gabriel
M

Translingustic

Is something more sinister going on there?
>>
>>17035635
Hey anon, are you still doing divination for anons today?
>>
>>17035610
You still doing that year walk Wooh that must be exhilarating yet you have to keep your cool I your readily doing this docy regards
>>
>>17034861
Sorry newhelp i im the guy from yesterday the o a that you as de if the decition was heavily influenced by a woman the answer is yes, sorry for lea ing i lost my phone nos the interest thanks in advance
>>
>>17034938
Sorry newhelp i im the guy from yesterday the o a that you as de if the decition was heavily influenced by a woman the answer is yes, sorry for lea ing i lost my phone nos the interest thanks in advance
>>
>>17035824
Documentary, my regards
>>
>>17035305
Oscar
Black
Justice
>>
>>17035635

At what time should I be there tomorrow?
>>
Any readers available?
>>
/div/ has been pretty dead all day. It's weird.
>>
>>17037017
ship goes down with its captain
>>
>>17035305
Nestor
OD green
standard

A love reading or a college related reading would be great!
>>
File: BV and div.png (839KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
BV and div.png
839KB, 1080x1920px
Dear /div/,

It's not working out, I'm afraid, so I think it best if I go off on my way.

Please don't take it personally: it's not you, it's me. I never told you that becoming BV is probably the thing that I most often regret this year, which might be somewhat funny, considering the pride I take in all that I've done here. However, I still think back constantly to that fateful day in February, when I first decided to divine, and I think always of the decision I could have made otherwise. And that, I'm afraid, has managed to plague my mind constantly, to the point where I begin to h...nevermind, let's not get into that sort of talk.

But, now I'm ready to walk away, finally; I think the time is now right for me. 2015 has been...I won't lie, it's been a wretched year for me, probably the worst that I've thus far seen. But, this place has been some strange sort of home for me in a way, and I thank you for all the good times I've had in this place. I've had some shit moments here too but, my dear /div/, I've always care for you. So, I shall leave what I helped create with the hope that you are always smiled upon by fate.

Well, this has gotten to be longer that I intended originally. If you need me, you should know how to reach me. Or, otherwise, someone else can probably point you correctly.

The future's always in flux, I always say, and perhaps we can try again someday, but I'm not going to divine that today. For now, I'll just be on my way.

Oh, right, pic related was my spread.
>>
File: DontForget.jpg (25KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
DontForget.jpg
25KB, 500x375px
>>17037135
y-y-you are lying
>>
>>17037135
Oh ;-; Goodbye BV
>>
Brandon
gemini
brown eyes
brown hair
there's a girl in my martial arts class that's been described as a "wolf in sheeps clothing" from another previous reading.. The thing is I'm not sure about that. I'm not sure why but I have an attraction to her still. Today in class she made me so nervous I couldn't look her in the eye, she was almost intimidating. I find it so enticing. I want to be her friend and possibly even more.
My question is, did she feel the same way?
>>
File: 1365215983805.jpg (184KB, 594x739px) Image search: [Google]
1365215983805.jpg
184KB, 594x739px
Second time you are doing this. Or maybe third? Or maybe more? Hah, I know you're going to be back sooner or later; you're here forever after all. Do what is best for you, and perhaps this may just be that thing indeed. So long until whenever, BV. So long...

My sleepy brain found this song to be fitting, oddly enough. 2grim4me, I guess.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4FT4OnrWn6A
>>
>>17037313
And there is the idiot who forgot to link to the post. Fucking hell me, great job. I shall promptly remove myself from the premises.

>>17037135
>>
>>17035305
David
Red
Future
>>
File: 26_08.jpg (92KB, 307x600px) Image search: [Google]
26_08.jpg
92KB, 307x600px
Hi i do reading now pls reply 2 post w/ some form of identifying information that could be used to single you out of a crowd or separates you from other people in your mind. I'll try to give not shit readings but no promises as I have to fuck off and do shit occasionally

Oh yeah and I guess post what aspect you want read although most of mine will just be general present-future ones.
>>
>>17037418
oh or possst some dank tunes

i forgot what trip this is
>>
>>17037418
Male
gemini
Latino, curly dark hair, glasses, hairy.
introvert.
dank tune :https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-U10z-tYOQ
general i guess
>>
>>17037418
Male
taurus
latin, fat, brown skin, curly hair
the music that I like the most: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=136Cx-tXc0k

Anything related to love in the future will be much apreciated, thanks in advance
>>
>>17037431
>being gay
lol

ok reading:
Things related to faith/spirtuality, focusing on inner challenges that will result in growth (spirtual growth ya feel?)
but hol' on a sec, because self-doubt or skepticism in yourself will hold you back and lead you to self defeating behaviours.
On a second, probably also incorrect path; there's things that require open mindedness/creativity that also lead to more spiritual growth altho this time focusing on accepting new ideas. Downside of this is wiccky wack love triangles/hexagons/circles and/or worry/stress related to relationships.

I just copy paste it from typing it so pls forgib if it makes no sense and feel free to ask for clarification on any aspect
>>
>>17037452
Dayum sun what's with all the homo spics.
Will actually try somewhat for this reading I guess.
>it's the same shit as the other guy
ayyyyyyy

Stability, ground which things can be build, mostly focused towards relationships. Blue. Stress.
Opposing ideas coming from other people but in relation to you not considering alternative views or other general close mindedness. Loadsamone/good supplies of base needs and cashola, as in you're not hurtin'.

Similaraties from the other poster in the whole self-discovery spiritual growth shit with a side of skepticism.
>>
>>17037418
Male
Scorpio
Short dirty blonde/brown hair, green/gray eyes (left is more brown green than green gray, like mild heterochromia)

Would like a general health reading if these problems I'm having will fade, and a love reading if you're willing to do two of them.

Thanks.
>>
>>17037455
>Things related to faith/spirtuality, focusing on inner challenges that will result in growth (spirtual growth ya feel?)
ok, time to sort my shit out.

>but hol' on a sec, because self-doubt or skepticism in yourself will hold you back and lead you to self defeating behaviours.
what do you mean with doubt in myself? or what should i do to stop this?
the concept of doubting myself is very confusing to me.

>On a second, probably also incorrect path; there's things that require open mindedness/creativity that also lead to more spiritual growth altho this time focusing on accepting new ideas. Downside of this is wiccky wack love triangles/hexagons/circles and/or worry/stress related to relationships.

This one confused me, you say i will grow spiritually but it will give me stress concerning relationships. This sounds like i gonna get a GF or a lover but i will have some problems with it.
i really want a gf senpai
Is this what you meant? why do you say it is a bad path if im gonna grow?
>>
>>17037480

You taste delicious

reading.

Success, large supplies, coming together for happydayz like a party or someshit idk, the flip side of this is that whole too much of a good thing bs, and scattering of energy in relation to doing too much shit.
Since you said love reading I gotta say that there's some shit about infidelity and stress in relation to love, but that it's not super stronk so might just be some other shit. More shit about parties but related to music or other arty shit, mostly related to indulgence this time. I'm not really sure about the health stuff as there's literally nothing that I can apply to it without reaching hella hard, but maybe some shit about overcoming limitations and greater freedom, although that's probably me reading too much into it.
Might try doing a proper read using a different system if you wan.

>>17037485
>what do you mean with doubt in myself? or what should i do to stop this?
the concept of doubting myself is very confusing to me.

i dunno mangotango, normally that shit relates to skepticism or not fully believing and problems/stress stemming from that but I'm not sure what I meant by it anymore.

>This one confused me, you say i will grow spiritually but it will give me stress concerning relationships. This sounds like i gonna get a GF or a lover but i will have some problems with it.
I also dunno, although the things don't have to be related, I just got em one after the other so I put them together. Also I wouldn't say it's bad, just that there's negatives to it like maybe stress but related to relationships with people (relationshps can mean your family/close friends n' shit too)

Also the incorrect path thing was me saying that the following stuff was probably less-than accurate.
>>
>>17037267
Some of us are in direct contact with the dead. She can be a friend at the most. She won't workout as your gf. As i'm bring told from the other side, you'll find a girl that will be perfect for you. So keep pushing on brandon.
>>
>>17037511
>>17037485
well you did say that it could be a
>wiccky wack love triangles/hexagons/circles
so the general gist of all of this is dont doubt myself too much right?
>>
>>17037511
>infidelity

Just my luck. Either way, thanks good reader, and if you're up for doing a proper reading with a different system, by all means, but that's up to you.
>>
>>17037538
Just do whatever feels right man. I think it's just important not to stress out over things too much and to just do what you think is correct and not freak out about it later on. Love triangles aren't all that bad either ;^)
>>
>>17037021
>>17037135
holy shit
>>
>>17037418

Female.
Aries ascendant Taurus.
23 years old.
Dark straight hair which is a mess right now. Sleepy sort of big brown eyes.
I have a pair of moles near my eyebrows, one inch across from each other.
I'm constantly very anxious or upset about my present and future.

I'd like general advice. Thanks in advance! :)
>>
>>17037418
Female
Virgo, 23
Pretty short and petite with dark brown neck length hair
Barely any friends maybe none
Family member just died
Losing interest in my relationship
Kinda doing bad economically
>>
>>17038194
Forgot to add general
>>
>>17037418
Male, 21, aquarius, curly dark brown hair, blue eyes, introvert. General reading.
>>
Male, 22, scorpio, curly dark hair, hazel eyes, i recently met a girl and i wonder if i have a chance with her.
>>
>>17037135
Ain't that some shit just when you gave me (Kennedy) a shout out on the thread if I had known I wouldn't have made such a dufus of my self as always and desperately ask for that reading and waited for that superspecialdouche one fee dang now of all times but hey atleast you'll come back more collected and composed im certain
>>
>>17038361
speshuljust4ubecauseIfeellikeadouche
>>
>>17037135
See you later BV, thank you for all of your help. :/ :D
>>
>>17037135
Are you really disappearing BV? If so, and you don't read this, I'll just say you'll be missed.
>>
>>17037135
Aw. So long, and thanks for all the fish!
Wish you the best of luck with everything.
>>
File: image.jpg (66KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66KB, 540x540px
Would anyone like an aura reading?
>>
>>17037135
Hehe. Have fun next year my talented friend. I think you'll find it all very interesting.
>>
>>17038822
I'll take one if you don't mind please. I'm curious to see what color mine is and what it represents.

Details:
Male
Libra
Black Hair, Black Eyes, 1.75m
>>
>>17038822
Please
>>
>>17038827
Red, maroon sort of red, with purple bumps, like a basketball, inflated firm but bumpy.
>>
>>17038830
White background. Downward striking V of gold. Mist, fog, condensation, evaporation, clouds, whatever you want to call them, it's everywhere against a sky. This isn't an aura. Whoops.
>>
>>17038822
Give me one.
>>
File: byeb.jpg (38KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
byeb.jpg
38KB, 300x250px
>>17037135
>>
>>17038835
Thanks for the reading. From what I've found maroon doesn't seem to be a bad color, but does the shape have anything to do with the meaning as well?
>>
>>17038841
Blue, dark blue, rich but without a hint of purple, in a twisted cane of two thick rods. Green in much thinner ropes as well. I've seen a similar shape before
>>
>>17038852
I don't interpret my readings. Up to you. I feel like you are holding something in
>>
>>17038822
Sure senpai
>>
>>17038822
Me
>>
>>17038863
Yellow cube, hollow, black spots
>>
>>17038856
This almost reminds me of a DNA strand. Thanks senpai, much appreciated. Good day to you.
>>
>>17038822
Mine,please
>>
>>17038837
Fascinating. Let me know if you can explain that any further. Otherwise, thanks.
>>
>>17038822
Yes please :)
Thank you.
>>
File: 14491636610861677536383.jpg (3MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
14491636610861677536383.jpg
3MB, 3840x2160px
>>17038822
If you can do an aura reading for me that would be appreciated immensely. :)
>>
>>17038874
Little blue chip, turquoise bright blue, NOT teal/forest

>>17038883
A pink bubble, a big bubble, ahhh.... like a mushroom actually, it's not dense, but it's not hollow like a bubble, no distinct cap, but it rounds out at the top. And a lovely light pink.

>>17038891
I think it might have been the Ace of Swords

>>17038917
Ooooh. An anthill, or beehive, live, and busy. Do you have trouble focusing? Almost every color is flowing through here and accumulating elsewhere. It's making my solar plexus hurt to look at.
>>
>>17038943
Pink, eh?? Thank you so much
>>
>>17038943
I find it incredibly hard to focus.

Hmm.. Flowing elsewhere? Where do you think it's going? Sorry for the plexus-ache
>>
>>17038943
>>17038874
> Blue: Balanced existence, sustaining life, eased nerve system, transmitting forces and energy. People with blue strong point in their Aura are relaxed, balanced and feel ready to live in a cave and survive. They are born survivors. Blue thought is a thought about relaxing the nerve system to achieve the balance of the mind or a thought about surviving. Electric blue can override any other color in the Aura, when the person is receiving and/or transmitting information in a telepathic communication. For example Michel Desmarquet, author of "Thiaoouba Prophecy", frequently glows with the electric blue during his lectures, especially when he answers questions from the public.

> Turquoise: indicates dynamic quality of being, highly energized personality, capable of projection, influencing other people. People with turquoise strong point in their Aura can do many things simultaneously and are good organizers. They feel bored when forced to concentrate on one thing. People love bosses with turquoise Auras, because such bosses explain their goals and influence their team rather than demand executing their commands. Turquoise thought is a thought about organizing and influencing others.

is that right?
>>
>>17038943
>Ace of Swords
interesting, thanks, have a nice day
>>
File: dapperasfuck.jpg (39KB, 429x720px) Image search: [Google]
dapperasfuck.jpg
39KB, 429x720px
>>17038952
>>17038969
you're welcome

>>17038957
not out of you -- yet -- i meant moving around, but it's getting ready to turn outward, and then you will be opal

>>17038958
IDK does it sound right to you?
>>
>>17039000
I'm not quite sure what you mean by turning outward. Or Opal for that matter.
I trust your judgement mr anon aura reader.
>>
>>17039000
yeah, i guess it does. i have retrograted leo on mars. i guess i need to practce that leadering sorry for horrible english and thanks
>>
>>17039006
most people are consumed with selfishness, narcissism, their own inner world. normal people, not the extremes that inspired the names. and then there are some people who spread creative forces, they have become a receptive antennae to something outside of them and they "turn on": become opal, diamond, iridescent, oil sheen
>>
>>17038874
Could you do mine? :^)
>>
>>17039017
That's interesting. So does that mean I'm being receptive to something right now?
>>
>>17039017
i have a question.does the aura color of someone changes through life or is it the same forever for a person?
>>
>>17033731
Why don't you guys stop dabbling with this stuff?
Divination is wrong.
>>
>>17039028
Thanks for the daily reminder, senpai.
>>
>>17039028
I'm deeply interested in it, and so I dabble and attempt to understand it. I think it could be a tool that could help many people if used properly.
>>
>>17037135
I wasn't planning to reply because I feel this is a so long, not a goodbye.
You're going to be always a part of /div/ as /div/ will be in you wherever you go.
The seed you helped to plant has flourished into countless seeds, thank you and bless you for that.

"True goodness requires no reward, yet it does earn respectability."
>>
>>17039017
Anyway thanks for your time, anon. It's good to know what I should focus on(turning outwards instead of inwards).
Take care you crazy diamond. :)
>>
>>17039028
Why?
>>
Yes please.
>>
Hello /div/ im about to start a new phase in my life and would like a reading for the next couple of months just to know what to expect

O
Male
Libra
Black
Feeling a little anxious

Thank you readers
>>
File: image.jpg (30KB, 375x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30KB, 375x500px
If there are any diviners or readers lurking, I was just curious to know - what time zones do you post from? When in your day do you normally have time for readings?
>>
>>17038822
could i get a reading?
>>
File: hecate.jpg (26KB, 236x317px) Image search: [Google]
hecate.jpg
26KB, 236x317px
>>17039354
Usually my schedule is just situated at random.
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-12-03-15-26-41.png (295KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-12-03-15-26-41.png
295KB, 1080x1920px
>>17039354
Never understood time zones. Here is a pic.

I usually divine at my convenience, or when I feel compelled to help some anon. I don't have a set time of day in which I come here. Sometimes I divine well into the midnight hour, and others right in the morning.

Lately school has absorbed much of my attention with the semesters coming to an end and all, and my next interest is understanding and experiencing invocation of some guiding diety/spook to help me help others through divination.

Needless to say, I won't be divining for anons until I feel ready and confident enough for it.

How about you? When do you give spooky readings for strangers?
>>
Will be around for a while answering paranormal/occult based questions. Ask me anything regarding divination/general magick/hauntings/etc etc. May do a reading or two if so inclined; don't ask me for one. It'll come on its own.
>>
>>17039430
Is there a way to divine the distant future, or only near?

Does making the observation (through divination) change the potential outcome?
>>
>>17039437
Yes, there is. It can happen through accident, or by directing the reading's intentions to the distant future before performing the divination.

>Does making the observation change the potential outcome?
Many times, it does not. I often find that some people are on a set path no matter what they choose-- other times, I do see a choice, and make them aware of what it would take to swing in that direction.
>>
>>17039430
Do you know anything about energy descending from the crown, and traveling to the base of the spine? Got any actual useful material to read about it?
Tried reading some books and some googlefu but that mostly lead to kundalini material, and it usually focuses on the ascending energy instead.
>>
File: 1448220461205.jpg (196KB, 605x805px) Image search: [Google]
1448220461205.jpg
196KB, 605x805px
>>17039354
Whenever I feel like it, really. Sometimes at night, sometimes during day time. Usually during school time though and right after school. Weekends sometimes end up becoming ''read all day'' days. Some time ago my schedule was much more chaotic, but now I kind of cooled down from reading in general.

Postin' from CET, so my schedule definitely differs from most readers in here, who are of course American.
>>
>>17039449
I'm not well versed in chakra work, unfortunately.
However, anatomically speaking, I may be able to offer some insight, however obvious it may be.

The spine extends into the ribs, and so, can be seen to distribute such "energy" throughout the entirety of the abdomen and pelvis. This is already true in the case of the central nervous system. If you were asking for an interpretation of such energy movement, I'd say it'd be a sign of good flow of energy through the body and chrakras-- but again, I'm wholly uninformed on the subject.

My own meditative experiences have had weird happenings and sensations which I can't explain even to myself.
>>
>>17039430
How important is learning the lbrp (banish) when invoking, say, hru?
Is it important to banish when assuming godforms?
>>
>>17039462
learning and performing*
>>
>>17039462
The only banishings I've ever performed are on malicious or invasive spirits. Any time I invoke a god, I never banish; only bid farewell. Nothing ritualistic.
But I've never heard of anyone recommending anyone to do like I do; so I can't recommend it. It is likely I only have yet to see the consequences of such things.

So, in the end, I'd say it's up to yourself. It'd be nice to learn it in case you ever do find yourself in need, for sure.
>>
>>17039469
Noted!

Though I would tend to lean towards your way of biding farewell, as it seems better imo. No point in doing something complex and taking more time than a heartfelt farewell should.

At the same time I've heard that invoking one spirit also casts out another. Is this situational? (like a light vs dark scenario, or invoking knowledge to drive away ignorance)
>>
>>17039484
>At the same time I've heard that invoking one spirit also casts out another. Is this situational? (like a light vs dark scenario, or invoking knowledge to drive away ignorance)

Haven't heard this one before. But I have known people to call a host of spirits to them before.
But, if you're trying to invoke specific energies to cast another out, it would be very plausible to invoke the energy of a certain concept to push out its opposite.
>>
>>17039487
Hmm.
This is all very interesting, and I look forward to doing something like this successfully.
However, there must be some inherit dangers to these things. Are there any common pitfalls, or mistakes, that people new to occult works should look out for?
>>
>>17039493
Yes. Read these articles. It's better and more concise than simply putting it into words myself.
http://forums.vsociety.net/index.php/topic,9482.0.html
http://forums.vsociety.net/index.php/topic,11158.0.html

There's also a treatise on the LBRP in the same forum you may find interesting.
>>
>>17039430

How many of your divinations have come to pass?
>>
>>17039496
At school right now, but skimming over the first link, I like what I'm reading. I think my biggest problems would be procrastination and being a slave to ritual, though I've never preformed one. It's good to know that I shouldn't be weighted down by unnecessary minute details.
>>
>>17039512
I'd like to say all of them-- but that'd be impossible to say, given most querents don't come back to tell us how it went.
So, on that note, most of them.
>>
File: image.jpg (33KB, 352x482px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33KB, 352x482px
>>17039390
Nice!

>>17039401
>How about you?
I am MTS - USA.
>When do you give spooky readings for strangers?
I try to lurk as much as I can. My problem is is that, I have a crazy work schedule and a hectic social life. I don't divine as much as I used to but I'm always around to offer divination advice or how-to. Mostly.

>>17039458
Yalda, always a pleasure.
>>
File: 1369366411158.png (116KB, 400x460px) Image search: [Google]
1369366411158.png
116KB, 400x460px
>>17039678
>a horrified expression

Good to know you're always with us, hijinks.

Do you ever feel like the stress from your regular activities(social, work, school, etc) interferes with your ability to divine? I feel like I can't get a clear mind, or make heads from tails when I'm stressed.
>>
File: 1371178081438.jpg (43KB, 542x659px) Image search: [Google]
1371178081438.jpg
43KB, 542x659px
>>17039678
Likewise, Hijinks. How are you faring today? I'm actually to give some input from my own experiences with divination when stressed out or anything remotely similar to that, but eh. He asked for you specifically.

I hope everyone else is doing alright as of now, though.
>>
File: ireland.jpg (635KB, 2048x1363px) Image search: [Google]
ireland.jpg
635KB, 2048x1363px
My own readings and vested emotions tend to get messy.

If a reader would, I'd appreciate one regarding this settlement and if it'll turn out favorably.

Thank you.
>>
>>17039756
I'm actually tempted*

Bah. Spelling and grammar mistakes all over the place. I should just go to bed already.
>>
>>17039770
I'd like to hear what you have to say about it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2xrHkN_HHwg
>>
>>17039756
Oh don't reserve yourself. I'd like all perspectives on the issue. :)
Afterall the more the merrier, and it's better to compare with multiple, relative sources.
>>
File: 1447123521774.jpg (101KB, 520x720px) Image search: [Google]
1447123521774.jpg
101KB, 520x720px
>>17039783
On that note, discussion is open to all those who wish to participate. Even input from non readers on how stress affects their focus and attention would be great.
>>
File: 1371175536282.jpg (438KB, 775x822px) Image search: [Google]
1371175536282.jpg
438KB, 775x822px
>>17039781
>>17039783
There is actually nothing too much to say from my side. I am usually quite capable of performing divination even when stressed, but there's a certain line where my focus just goes ''pop''. I literally can't see anything when that happens. In some ways, I'm essentially forced to stop for a good day or two until I get my shit together. Thankfully, such an occurrence has only happened two or so times, one of which some days ago.

If I end up reading too much though, that's definitely going to cause some issues that can influence my normal state of mind. That can, in turn, cause more stress in my day-to-day activities, and like a downwards spiral it just gets worse and worse unless I put a stop to it early on.

So yeh, gotta watch that shit before it gets out of hand. It's mostly scrying though, tarot is not that influenced for me in regards of reading and interpretation when stressed. Of course, it's going to be hard to think up of anything, but I can definitely do it.
>>
>>17039795
Stress can and does affect health, and if you're the kind of diviner who gets drained from readings, it can only make matters worse by making you more tired and drained.
>>
>>17039818
Hmm. I noticed that scrying is taxing.(never done it myself, just observations I've made(I'm a people watcher))
So definitely if you're stressed then you aren't using your "bio-energy" completely for any task you preform, and are instead diverting that energy to the issue which stresses the body and mind.

When I do card readings, I often get distracted by the small things like studying, level of comfort, time spent sitting, whether the fan is bothering me or not, etc. Little things. A small amount of stress can derail my attention as quickly as a shitpost.
Finding my focus again becomes difficult because stress.

>>17039822
I heard from one of my professors that stress can hamper the brains ability to function in union, because a specific part of the brain takes all the "juice" when you're stressed, making other parts work inefficiently.
>>
File: 1371177924334.jpg (531KB, 1615x1883px) Image search: [Google]
1371177924334.jpg
531KB, 1615x1883px
>>17039841
Scrying with actual, physical tools is less draining than only using your mental, visualization skills for that sort of a thing. I could probably do way more readings if I actually picked up scrying through water or some other reflective surface, but I never really got the hang of it the few times that I have done it. But then again, you have a point; someone who is stressed should probably devote their time and effort to solving the issue that is causing them the stress, instead of doing something that will simply drain them out more and perhaps leave them more stressed out than they were before.

And damn, that sounds absolutely maddening. In a way, I know how that feels like because when I scry and god forbid any sort of my body part twitches, I'm almost done for. It knocks me out of the scrying state faster than I can get pissed at SJ- never mind. Thankfully, it's the only thing that actually manages to distract me. Sounds generally don't, same with light conditions or comfiness or anything else really. Sure, I prefer to scry at night in my bed, but I don't really have to do it. I can scry just as well in a busy classroom as I can in the most perfect conditions for scrying. It's just the matter of easier focus, is all.
>>
>>17039591

If you gave me one I could note the time and date, and make sure I saved everything. We could put this to the actual test.
>>
>>17039867
Definitely. My professor also placed it into an analogy.

Say your issue(that causes stress) is a bag of garbage in your house. Brushing it off is like putting the garbage in the basement. Your house will look spotless, but it'll stink because the garbage is in the basement.
It gets complicated when you're cleaning the house, and forget that you placed the garbage in the basement. You can make your house spotless, but until you find the issue, or root of the issue(the garbage), all that cleaning will seem useless because it still stinks.

> that sounds absolutely maddening.
Oh it is. That's what stress is. Stress to the point where pindrops can be distracting. I realized that until I can deal with the root, the causes, of my symptoms(stress) then I won't be able to do much, so taking time off to deal with these things is a greater strategy than continuing a reading attempt.
>>
File: 1371175688855.jpg (256KB, 1300x1132px) Image search: [Google]
1371175688855.jpg
256KB, 1300x1132px
>>17039897
That is a very good analogy. You can actually apply it to many things, not just stress and what not. In general, most problems. First and foremost that comes to mind is something related to medical issues and especially sleep (because that's what I'm supposed to do right now, but look at me, I'm still here). You can chug sleeping pills all you want, but until you figure out what the hell exactly causes the issue you're not really going to go anywhere, only waste money on the pills and risk becoming dependent on them. So really, one should always look for the root issue and deal with it first. But you have to know what it exactly is. Sometimes it's simply too obscured by the branches it has grown out. May take some cutting, but at the end it's always worth it.

I am actually doing it right now; taking my time off to chill out a bit and only occasionally doing a reading here and there for those who ask for me. Doing some in the thread is surprisingly more stressful and more focus consuming than for example giving one or two in the IRC. I never figured out why in the hell that is the case, but eh, I'll leave it slide. But sadly, more and more stuff is coming up and bothering me, to the point where I'm consuming a lot of time thinking up of things instead of actually finding the time to scry.

I have never gotten *that* stressed out though, to the point where pindrops can be distracting at least. I think it shows up differently in everyone. For me I tend to lose my shit mentally and I become an unstable little fuck who is unable to think straight most of the time. You get distracted by everything. Somebody else may have it differently. Sometimes being different is a blessing and sometimes it's a pain, - simply because you have to find how you react to different stimulus, experiences and how you should deal with them. But eh, I'd like to think it's a blessing.

Just a warning, anon; I may not respond after this one, because I may doze off and fall asleep.
>>
>>17039930
>I never figured out why in the hell that is the case
you can feel the pull from all the lurkers who read your offer and even consider asking

think how many say "this is my first post..." when they do

make sense?
>>
>>17039930
>Doing some in the thread is surprisingly more stressful and more focus consuming
I think that might be due to some anons dropping their queries and jetting out, compared to a person giving their questions attention in irc.

Sweet dreams anon.
>>
>>17037328
>>17033856
If anyone is interested or wants to I'd be more than glad to get a reading for either
>>
could i get a love reading?
m
capricorn
>>
>>17040998 Im a female.. Taurus....I just got fired from my job....Im afraid to tell hubby... will it be ok or will we divorce over this?
>>
File: 1371177672124.jpg (161KB, 467x790px) Image search: [Google]
1371177672124.jpg
161KB, 467x790px
>tfw two hours of sleep

Great job me. Great job. Next time pull an all-nighter, will ya?

>>17040012
You know, it would actually make quite a lot of sense, when you would think about it. Then again, nowadays I barely see anyone even say that particular line in the first place. Sometimes I just don't want to read because the thread simply...puts me off from doing it. It's not the content or the posts, it may look all fine and alright, but it's just something...off.

>>17040541
Oh, those aren't my favorites, I'm not going to lie. Sure, you can leave no feedback, it's all...fineish...with me, but if you're capable of doing it and have the time to do so, then please do. Pretty much every single reader wishes to know whether they were helpful, accurate or anything else along those lines. And when a person actually puts in effort and attention and patience into a query, waiting for the reading and providing feedback, well... it's much more pleasant and it's definitely less draining, in a weird sense of a way.

No dreams, anon. No sleep as well, come to think of it. This is going to be a fun day.
>>
>>17041292
Maybe you need to rest, Yalda. Everyone else seems to be taking some time off to rest, some more than others. Maybe you should follow their example.
>>
File: 1371178138410.jpg (26KB, 541x678px) Image search: [Google]
1371178138410.jpg
26KB, 541x678px
>>17041302
I actually did intend to sleep, but things took a much different turn. I even had some assistance with it, but that just backfired in my face completely.

I probably should, yeah, but eh... at this point I'm developing a bad case of insomnia and there is really very little for me to do. Plus, experiencing genuine fun and even happiness is a rare thing; sleeping just cuts the time short and starts a new day.

Why are you so concerned about some odd stranger not having proper rest? I am always curious to know.
>>
>>17039097
>>17039158
Because it is the tool of the devil to fuck up your life.
>>
can anyone do a reading to my above question? anyone at all??

17040998 Im a female.. Taurus....I just got fired from my job....Im afraid to tell hubby... will it be ok or will we divorce over this?
>>
File: 1443458068903.jpg (37KB, 338x604px) Image search: [Google]
1443458068903.jpg
37KB, 338x604px
>>17041292
I know what you mean. Tried to fall asleep myself, but I'm not sure if I actually fell asleep or zoned out for a few hours.

And yeah. Feed back is probably our only way of measuring if the divination was successful and meaningful to the querent in a way that may help them...

>>17041387
You should try finding something that helps you sleep. Some sort of routine. Usually mine is to go shower to was off anything and everything, including stress, then I slip into pjs and sleep. Helped me with my insomnia to let my body know it's time for sleep.

You should try avoiding light for at least an hour before bed. Things like the TV, phones, and other sources of bright light diminish our ability to fall asleep and have deep sleep.

It's all about habits.

>>17041624
U wot m8? You sound like one of those colonialist slave traders in the movie "The Mission".

>>17041733
You should always tell your partner. Communication is important when in a relationship because you're supposed to be in it together, give eachother support and ideas. Ideally anyway..
I can't read you right now, but for your sake I hope someone drops by. :)
>>
>>17042267
thank you.
>>
>>17041733

he won't divorce you over something like that. just tell him the truth and then start looking for a new one. you can do it!
>>
File: 1371177751866.jpg (175KB, 848x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1371177751866.jpg
175KB, 848x1200px
>>17042267
You and me both, it seems. I know I only slept for what... an hour or so? Definitely no more than three hours. I'm managing just fine, surprisingly enough. I swear, somebody is looking over me and they just blessed me with some free time to actually nap. Of course, me being me, I put that good time to good use.

Indeed. Feedback really matters to me, because I'm already shaky about my readings as it is, and when a querent does not provide anything in return then it just drives my fear of being wrong even higher. If a reading does not make any sense, then just say so, maybe the reader can help you out or some passerby friendly anon.

I'm bad with routines, anon. Terribly bad. I manage to thrive in this kind of a state though without too much trouble, so it's really not a bother. Yet. I'm almost constantly having some sort of a distraction, IRC being the main one. I've said that many times before and I'll say it again; that place is going to be the death of me. Even then, I realized that I simply cannot sleep for longer than four or five hours in a row without waking up for some reason, be it a distraction or my own body. Latter happens more often than the former.

Oh, and it really doesn't help that I have my laptop around near my bed. Really doesn't. I brought this insomnia upon myself, now I'm going to deal with it. I'll manage...somehow...as I usually do.

Thanks for the tips though, appreciated.
>>
>>17042284
You should do nothing in your bed but sleep
>>
File: 1439576116995.jpg (25KB, 400x573px) Image search: [Google]
1439576116995.jpg
25KB, 400x573px
>>17042284
Looool there are two things that jump to mind:
1) your bed is a place if sleep, but you've come to associate it with other things. (maybe)
2) your biological clock is strange. Almost like my friend.

Anyways, I'm going to smoke the herb and get some sleep hopefully. Get my eyes off the phone for once.

Night, anon! Get some sleep. :)
>>
File: image.jpg (268KB, 960x639px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
268KB, 960x639px
AURA READINGS

No image replies except of your non-lewd body parts maybe
I'll do at least 3
>>
>>17042668
Read me senpai
>>
>>17042669
I see a cone sort of shape, like a volcano, but the flow is up and into the crater, not out. There is movement but slow, oozing. I see a lot of darkness, purple and red but hints of brightness appear to be coming from within the underlying structure, beneath the flows
>>
>>17042668
Could I get one please, if not it's cool :D
>>
>>17042682
I worry about you, Discord. How are you doing with the white rabbit/other entity? You are lost to me, behind a haze of pollution
>>
>>17042668
Give me an aura reading.
>>
>>17042668
Read me plz me
>>
>>17042668

I would like a reading, please and thank you :D
>>
>>17042668
If you have time, I'll take one.
>>
File: blodare.jpg (24KB, 400x573px) Image search: [Google]
blodare.jpg
24KB, 400x573px
Hello everyone! I'm sorry I couldn't be available for readings yesterday, even though I said I would be. In compensation, I'll try to take twice as much readings today.

If you want a reading, I will need: your name, age, the color you see when you close your eyes and focus, and a random word. Feel free to change these requirements. Thank you.
>>
>>17042688
I saw an unbroken pillar of light, dominant, overpowering. Then in an instant it shrank up and became a yolk and white, a planet and its rings, a galaxy and its arms----

Shit, guys. I just realized my view is too clouded to be accurate today.

That's all, sorry.

>>17042698
Can you see what is blocking me?
>>
>>17042698

Lucas

I see reddish-brown-black.

"Flugzeug"

Thank you.
>>
>>17042668
Have a go at me, anon.
>>
>>17042698
Yuri
Black/green
Lake
>>
>>17042698
Eric
Purple
Quiet

Thank you!
>>
>>17042698
I see many different wavering colors, blue in the center and surrounded by purple. Octagon would be my random word. My name? Ellie.
>>
>>17042701
That is quite interesting, I almost wanted to see you continue rambling. How are you sure that your view is clouded, though? I am asking out of mere curiosity since I do not know too much about these kind of things.
>>
>>17042689
>>17042668
Please do one more ;.;
>>
>>17042698
Why are you always being so nice... dammit.

leo. 22. purple. steampunk.
I want to know the entity's motive.
>>
>>17042686
Well I banished that spirit but have a new on that attached to my dreamscape. Tried banishing but having issues. Also a little chaotic with packing and get stuff ready for travel.. by plane with a toddler, really nervous. /sigh. Hoping this trip is what I need to start getting a clearer picture, and the reasons why I haven't been attempting to read for a few days. How are you?
>>
>>17042725
It was evolving into a scene instead of a picture. Also I'm having some strong emotions, trying to suppress them, which can tend to warp my readings for other people if I have not addressed them

A center and its reaching extremities, trembling, grasping. Then a see a city, an ancient city, building no taller than five stories, made of grey stone. Lush plant-life covers walls, lines streets, but the houses are well-maintained. I see a parade. I see most people are on the streets to watch, or participating, but one figure in watches from a window.

A gong rings out, then drums.

The person looks away.

>>17042728
Why
>>
>>17042698
Rafael
Green
Bleak
Thanks!
>>
>>17042741
>>17042728
Apparently my aura is super hard to read.
>>
>>17042737
You need to calm your mental static my friend
Entities feed on that
>>
tfw you're late for an aura and a leafreader reading
>>
>>17042745
Picture of your eyes or hands (backs not palms) and we will see what I can do
>>
>>17042747
Yea, this environment we live in is not a good time. Hoping home calms it enough to where I can properly start protecting myself and continuing on this journey.
>>
>>17042741
Interesting. Thank you kindly for the reading though, even if it may have been impaired by some strong emotions from your side.

How do you do this kind of a thing?
>>
>>17042761
Pulsing of mental clarity/focusing and openness/creativity/relaxing resulting in realizing or receiving new information

Plus visualization

You're welcome, I guess.

>>17042754
Live in the present
>>
%triforce
>>
>>17042768
Words I always try and remember with chaos lol. Thank you :D
>>
File: Nice-Angel.jpg (180KB, 1170x683px) Image search: [Google]
Nice-Angel.jpg
180KB, 1170x683px
Doing advice readings with my new angel deck
Expect nice things
Things I'll need:
Situation
First colour you think of when you think of the situation

:D
>>
>>17042798
How are you Queen?
>>
>>17042798

the situation is my love life; i'm trying to meet new people and hope i meet the right guy for me but so far nothing has really happened. i just wanna know if the angels can be nice enough to tell me when i'll find a qt bf. i always think of the color light pink for some reason when it comes to love
>>
>>17042809
I'm okay thank you! Think I have found my twin flame which was actually the guy I was stressing over a few weeks a go.
Started some mediumship course at the local spiritualist church which has been quite nice aswell, How about yourself :)?
>>
>>17042826
That is fantastic news! Very happy for you :)
Me... ehhhh, debating if I want to ask advice or just try and go with my flow. Lol. Hopefully I'll be better by tomorrow afternoon lol.
>>
>>17042815
Self-acceptance
You are a perfect child of God, and every part of you is wonderful. Your angels guide you to let go of negative self-judgments and to enjoy being you!

"You are much too hard on yourself," your angels say to you through this card. Although you enjoy having high standards, it's important to view yourself through loving eyes. Berating yourself only makes your spirit sink. Self-improvement comes from a positive mind-set.

See yourself through your angels' eyes, and you will see someone who is a perfect and holy child of God. Although you have made mistakes in the past, there is nothing that you could have ever said, thought, or done that would change God's love for you. The angels see past your surface mistakes; they see the beating heart of God's love within you. They love you unconditionally, and they ask you to love yourself in the same way!

and Emerging
“Your true self – radiant, powerful, successful, and intelligent – is now shining through the surface. Allow your true self to be visible to others, for you lift them up and inspire them.”

“You are awesome in so many ways, and you are beginning to trust and reveal your true nature more easily. At one time, you may have believed that you had to hide your feelings from others (or even from yourself!). Now, however, you realize how vital and attractive expressing your authentic self is. Your angels are guiding you to honor your true feelings by expressing them to yourself and others. The angels will help us lovingly talk about our feelings so that no misunderstanding occur with friends and loved ones. Your angels will never guide you to do or say anything that could hurt you or anyone else! They will also ensure that your life will emerge to a new level of inner peace as you let your true self come out and play.”

Hope this helps chick <3
>>
>>17042832
Well with angel cards the advice is always quite loving so I'd suggest it, it's a nice little boost when you're feeling a bit confused about your place :) <3
>>
>>17042838
OK, ill give it a shot. Maybe it will help make me feel better.
Situation: been feeling very stressed, enough that my adrenal pills and coffee are having a hard time with me, extremely nervous for travel. We haven't been home in almost a year and a half and excited to be able to spend the holidays there. The planes stands in my way. I've lost my motivation to pack/clean and have almost convinced myself I should just stay home. Lol. Have to travel with myself and my toddler on a 6 hr. Flight while there is the "high alerts" for travelling. Just need to find my calm place.
Colors: swampy/ murky browns, blacks and greens.
>>
>>17042798
I'm stuck in a deep depression that keeps getting worse and worse. I've already cracked and hit rock bottom a few times, but then rock bottom gets redefined so I can fall lower.

black and grey
>>
>>17042837

aww it did help a lot and made me feel better. thanks queen :)
>>
>>17042701
No.

>>17042704
Ha, you're probably taking my instructions a bit too literally then. I was asking for a color on a more spiritual plane, but no matter, here's your reading.
I see a prancing goat; you'll be heading on a venture soon, probably work-related, it will be similar to a long and difficult mountain climbing, but you will easily master it and find comforting success. Risk will be omnipresent, so take care anyway. Your family will be involved in this.
I believe you might have talents in writing and an opportunity to show them off will soon appear. If this indeed happens, do not take it too seriously.
If your finances teeter on the edge of ruin; consider a loan. Don't be afraid of it, I see that it will work out in the long run.

>>17042708
I feel a very imaginative streak in you. You will get many new ideas in the next three months! As daydreams, and bursts of inspiration. But in the end, none will be practical as you will not complete them- I know the feeling, myself.
Let's see: your family has been driven away by your lack of consideration, most likely. A person whose name begins with P or D will inform you of the disagreement you have caused.
You should put it behind you and "bury" it. It's no use being hurt by it and it will soon be forgotten. If you have harsh feelings, be open about them to your circle of friends, who will be more helpful than your family.

>>17042710
You're currently sad, I believe. It is like a large, squid grabbing all the sectors of your life with its tentacles. I cannot see if you will cut it away, but you must attempt to; there is a saw on the rim, so your friends might help you in this.
Speaking of friends, you might come to know one as more than so, but it is somewhat unclear, as in, maybe you're already in a relationship and will fault with this person, or it will be a one night stand.
Don't rely on yourself so much; there is an older man, I think, who can help you carry your responsibilities.

Cont.
>>
>>17042877
Thqnk you so much, going to use your advices wisely
>>
>>17042798
Hey Queen, I did a reading for you once involving a guy you felt was distracting you. It had a swinging cross. I was wondering, could you give me a reading? I'm curious about my mental plane so if you could do a reading surrounding that I would be very thankful.
>>
>>17042798

The colour is gray, because that's how my love life is and has been for a while. I keep feelijg more and more alone and I never find somebody to be with... so yeah, a love reading or something related to how am I going to end up in love would help. Thank you very much Queen
>>
>>17042855
The angels guide you to immerse yourself in beautiful music. music lifts your spirit above earthbound concerns and elevates your thoughts to divine love
You have angels with you who want to help you through the healing properties of music. By drawing this card, the angels ask you to add more music into your life. They guide you to play soft background music while you dress, work and play. They also ask you to whistle and sing often :) <3

I found listening to pan pipes really calm me down and make me feel like a fairy :3! Sort of enchanting in a way. Hope this helps cutie <3
>>
>>17042921
Thanks queen :D
>>
>>17042712
Okay, I'm happy to tell you this is a positive cup. Yet, for this success to come to pass, you will have to face a challenge.
You will face a great fear, the origins of which are recent. It will be comparable to a child waiting before the closet, hesitating to open it and face the monster within. As you can guess, you'll overestimate the obstacle and underestimate yourself, wrongfully. Beating it will require strength of character.
You could receive news of an engagement in your near entourage. This same entourage will be extremely faithful to you.
Happiness will come in small and big sizes, but first and foremost, plentifully. You will develop new social skills with a devil-may-care attitude. Any risk you take to acquire money will be rewarded.

>>17042731
Thank you. It's because I believe in kindness above all, and find my happiness in other people's happiness. It may be naive of me, but I've never been let down by my beliefs.
That's a strange query; I'll assume the entity is on a personal level.
So; I see a broken circle and a long snake. I'd say the entity is an omen of disappointment, perhaps carries it, and is deceitful. The haze below means uncertain future, which indicates the choices you could take are numerous...
... Or that there is no future at all..?
Just kidding. That's all I can say, and by the way, if you have any occasion to socially move up, seize it immediately.

>>17042744
I think you are in a sticky situation and you will need the help of family and friends to get out.
You are contemplative and the Tower of solitude I see does not affect you as much as it could affect other people. You are content with yourself and that is good, it is not what led you to this.
If you don't accept the help that will be reluctantly offered by your family, ask your friends. They will make themselves available for you and it will warm your heart.
As for the situation: grab it in both hands and terminate it once you've got help! be decisive.

Cont.
>>
>>17042921
What's funny is that i turned some music on like 10 minutes ago lol.
>>
>>17042748
No, you're not! I'm still here. Please ask for a reading, I'd be happy to oblige.
>>
>>17042698

>Romero
>21
>Grey
>Hopeless

Thank you leafreader
>>
>>17042864
Blessings: “God and the angels are helping you right now. Continue to ask for their help, and then accept it when it comes (And it always does).

“The angels want you to know that you have extra blessings around you right now. Perhaps you have recently experienced some challenges, or maybe you are currently asking for extra help. Either way, the angels surround you now with more Divine love than ever. Additional angels are with you, giving you an added cushion of love and light.

Sometimes you may feel as if God and the angels have abandoned you. This card seeks to remind you that they are not gone and that they cannot leave you ever. It is only our fear that makes us blind and mute to the presence of our angels. Yet your angels can lift away your fears if you will ask and then let them. You are truly blessed and very, very loved by God and the angels.”

Divine timing: Pay attention to doors that are opening and shutting for you right now. Walk through the doors that are open and learn from the ones that are shut

Your prayers are being answered; there is no doubt about that. However everything operates according to the Universal Laws of divine timing. This means that certain pieces of the puzzle must first fall into place so that the other parts can come in. If you try to skip or rush certain pieces or parts, the whole plan will lack a solid foundation
Don't try and force open any doors that appear closed to you. Instead ask your angels for guidance to see if the door is closed because of negative expectations or if it's simply a sign of divine timing. Look for other doors that do open and walk through them with faith and gratitude

Hope this helps man <3
>>
>>17042927
2nd one. Thank you.
>>
>>17042927
I know what you're exactly talking about. At least, I think so. I tend to overestimate every single challenge before me and underestimate myself at the same time, which does tend to cause quite a bit of a difficulty for me.

>You could receive news of an engagement in your near entourage. This same entourage will be extremely faithful to you.

Could you explain this part a little bit better? Either way, thank you a lot!
>>
>>17042890
I'm using angel cards but this is what I got when I asked for advice in regards to your curiosity to your mental plane
Guardian Angel: Your guardian angels want you to know how much they love you right now. Your angels love is completely unconditional and all-encompassing
You are not alone and you drew this card as a love letter from your guardian angels who want you to know "We're right here. We have never left you and can never leave you"
Your guardian angels say that you deserve their help and attention. There is nothing that you could have ever thought, said or done to ostracise you from your divine helpers. They never judge or abandon you for the mistakes you make. The angels are simply here to support you so you can spiritually grow and help others

Also pay attention to your dreams, there are important messages coming your way!

Hope this helps <3
Also turns out that guy is my twin flame but he's gotta a lot of shit to work out in terms of cleansing and tapping into spirit :P
>>
>>17042930
Hehe well it's good to know you act upon your inner nudges :3 I hope you feel a bit safer and calmer soon, sending a big ball of love your way <3
>>
>>17042932

if you're still around then here you go:

agatha
dark purple
cough
>>
>>17042916
Archangel Michael- This powerful archangel is with you right now. He gives you courage and helps release you from the effects of fear

Through this card, Archangel Michael is making his presence known to you. He is the symbol of true courage, stemming from knowing that god's love is the only power their is. Michael is letting you know that, as you make changes in your life and as you encounter challenges, you are safe and secure. God and the angels help you stay true to yourself during trying times. Have a heart-to-heart discussion with michael often, pour all of your concerns onto him. Don't worry about burdening him or stealing him from a better cause- he can be in more than one place at one time

and Emerging
“Your true self – radiant, powerful, successful, and intelligent – is now shining through the surface. Allow your true self to be visible to others, for you lift them up and inspire them.”

“You are awesome in so many ways, and you are beginning to trust and reveal your true nature more easily. At one time, you may have believed that you had to hide your feelings from others (or even from yourself!). Now, however, you realize how vital and attractive expressing your authentic self is. Your angels are guiding you to honor your true feelings by expressing them to yourself and others. The angels will help us lovingly talk about our feelings so that no misunderstanding occur with friends and loved ones. Your angels will never guide you to do or say anything that could hurt you or anyone else! They will also ensure that your life will emerge to a new level of inner peace as you let your true self come out and play.”

Hope this helps man <3
>>
>>17042698
Hey leafy! Asked for a reading quite some time ago but didn't get a response :)!!
Lucy, 20, white-ish silver, sweetcorn :3

Thanks in advance friend ^^
>>
>>17042798
Felt an urge to start pursuing love again, don't know where to start. I see the color purple.
>>
>>17042698
Oscar
White/greyish
Apparently
>>
File: 1444515608893.gif (274KB, 255x253px) Image search: [Google]
1444515608893.gif
274KB, 255x253px
>>17042798
Hey anon!
My situation is a weird one. I'm caught between extreme and neutrality, but through this game of smoke and mirrors I believe I have found the path which will bring me to my goal.
I'm wondering if you can divine if this is the path that leads me down a road of happiness.

The colour is always green. :)
>>
>>17042986
Serenity
Card Meaning -You are moving into a time of greater Peace and Tranquility.

Peace of mind means feeling secure, and knowing that you are always provided for. Even if your logical mind cannot fathom how a challenge could be resolved, peace of mind means that you trust that God will create a miraculous solution. This sort of faith is always waranteed because faith is a key component in experiencing such miracles.

By drawing this card, the Angels reassure you that peace of mind is within you. You can feel secure even in the midst of great turmoil. It's a mistake to think that you have to wait until your life is problem free before you can be happy and peaceful. The opposite is actually true. First you work toward Serenity, then your life lessons lessen and disappear. Serenity is your natural state of mind, and the angels are now working with you to actualize this.

Know that the universe is going to provide you with the right experience for you right now, trust that and work towards maintaining peace of mind. It's all in divine timing <3

Hope this helps x
>>
>>17042958
Thanks ^^
>>
>>17042991
Love the pic attached!

Intention: Your intention creates your experiences. What do you intend to happen? make sure that your thoughts and feelings reflect your true intentions.

The Angels ask you to take inventory of your expectations. What do you expect to happen today, tomorrow, or in the future? These expectations are the seeds of your intentions. An intention means that you have set a goal and intend to achieve it.

Your intentions drive your experiences. The Angels ask you to choose and infuse your intentions with love. See yourself and others as happy, successful, and peaceful. By holding these spiritually minded intentions, you help yourself and others. The Angels can help you replace negative mental habits with more empowering thoughts, all you need to do is ask for assistance.

Hope this helps pal, Good luck on your journey :D <3
>>
>>17042798
Possibly moving in with my girlfriend in a few days

Some kind soft warm red, the color of red construction bricks

Thanks queen
>>
>>17043005
Music: The angels guide you to immerse yourself in beautiful music. music lifts your spirit above earthbound concerns and elevates your thoughts to divine love
You have angels with you who want to help you through the healing properties of music. By drawing this card, the angels ask you to add more music into your life. They guide you to play soft background music while you dress, work and play. They also ask you to whistle and sing often :)

And romance
Card meaning: The angels are addressing and assisting you with your romantic needs. Ask for and accept the angels help with your love life. This card signifies that your angels have heard your appeals for romance. They acknowledge your heart's yearnings for love. They have received and answered your requests. Now you will work in concert with the angels to manifest the romance you are seeking. The angels will guide you in specific ways to ensure that they grant your wish. For instance, you may get a strong urge to drive to a certain place, and you might meet a wonderful partner when you arrive at that destination. The angels' guidance may ask you to engage in self-improvement activities such as exercise classes, nutritional practices, or self-help seminars. Follow this guidance, and you will discover the romance if you are seeking.

Hope this helps mate, congrats and good luck to you both <3 :]
>>
File: 1436819982824.png (225KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
1436819982824.png
225KB, 500x600px
>>17043003
Wew lassy. That's some freaky shit you got going on with those oracle cards.

Advice taken to heart, this is my end goal:
>infuse your intentions with love. See yourself and others as happy, successful, and peaceful. By holding these spiritually minded intentions, you help yourself and others.

As it stands, I fluctuate between negative and positive extremes, but I suppose truly knowing my intentions would help stabilize me.

Good read. :)
>>
Cute RP guys.
>>
>>17043016
Luv yu 2 bby
>>
>>17043014
Hehe my intention is to help ^-^
Oh wow I know that feeling! One minute everyone is a love child of God that is ultimately doing the best from their level of perception, next thing they're negativities stand out to me and I'm galloping around on some pretentious high horse. Doing angel work has helped me alot to view myself and others through loving eyes, hopefully you can make use knowing this too <3
>>
>>17043016
You ever thought of trying to get a reading to see if it actually makes sense to you and helps?
At the end of the day it's here to help you so why deny the help? It makes no sense to me whatsoever :P
>>
>>17042952
I know, it's not very clear. Well, some of your friends may be getting married soon. Your friends, them and the rest, will be very loyal to you.

>>17042949
You're welcome.

>>17042937
Maybe you're not aware, but you're vulnerable spiritually. Your personality is not very expansive and you let others' wishes sway you. Actually your cup has two symbols I've never seen together and are heavily symbolic: the lamb and the wolf.
This must be so rare! I'm glad. Or maybe I've been playing kindred too much and am misinterpreting the signs... i'm joking.
Anyway. You are vulnerable, and while you aren't alone, you are in your heart. Maybe it comes from a question that has no answer, or an old scar, but you're weak, and out of the woods will emerge a shadow, the wolf. A predator, large and impressive, seeking to take what you own. He will not back down.
The wolf is not a charmer, he will not attempt to hide his true motive, he will attack; and you must strengthen yourself in order to face him when he comes.

>>17042966
Alright, here we go: I've felt more connected to your present mind state than with your cup, which was frustratingly vague. Something is putting a heavy strain on your mind, i see a yoke, so it's possible someone has forced you into an alliance you didn't want.
Your family will help you reach the ambitions you've hidden for a long time if you give them a chance, honestly, it's worth it. Your friends won't help you in any endeavors as they have a rather short attention span. Um, and if it makes any sense, don't be afraid of children? I know it's strange, but that's how it appears right now.

Cont.
>>
>>17043028

You namefags are the most disgusting subspecies of neck-beard on this board. Your readings are RP bullshit so there wouldn't be a point. My morning shit tells more about my future then anything this silly circle-jerk could.
>>
Could I get a general reading?
Female/virgo/23
>>
>>17042940
This is incredibly applicable to my situation, thank you.
>>
>>17042698
Richard
It's interesting color combo as red gets invaded by black and end ups being even more blacker color.
My word is no word.
>>
>>17042698
Ameya
Purple black
Thunder
>>
>>17043039
Well if this "roleplaying" fills you with so much anger, I'd suggest that you quit lurking and spend your time and energy elsewhere on something more productive than trying to offend and disrespect people that have others best intentions at heart.

Everyone is totally free to believe in whatever they want. This world is a cold and cruel place and we try to make the best of it. I recommend that you do too because as I can tell from your hatred, you need a bit of magic and some love in your life

Good luck mate <3
>>
>>17043039
lol trolls be try hard
>>
>>17042984
I'm really sorry! As always, things came up... And I couldn't answer everyone.
Here's a trivial fact, the weather in your area will be pretty bad, in a way that relates to you- I think that might mean you'll get caught by rain without a jacket. Be prepared!
You will read something that will emotionally move you, because you relate to it, and it will prompt you to take action for a cause.
You will be presented with occasions for partying and occasions for meditation: I take it that pragmatism will come knocking at your door. I think you should let a little fun in, but don't let yourself be carried away.
There might be a love interest coming up in about three months, but it's very distant, so I don't have much else to say.

>>17042990
You'll be swept off your feet by a love interest with a charismatic personality. They are like a blossoming rose; immense and imposing and crimson red. They will feel regal to you, like a deity. They might come from a high social class and be used to be pampered.
If you begin a relationship with this person, it'll be much of a wild ride, taking you places you've never been, and is overall a pleasant, if not long, experience.
Your current occupation is the correct road to your dreams, which i feel are very defined, and your perseverance will be generously rewarded.

>>17043059
You are being pestered by a swarm of untrustworthy people. If you've found yourself having paranoiac thoughts, they weren't delusions at all. You should act on your instinct, as it is unusually strong and defined. It's not what you've been taught but it is the way to be.
About those people: you've met them along the years and stockpiled them; now they've become too annoying, simply brush them off, violently if there is need, prevent them from leeching off your feats.
Your family is welcoming you back. Their arms are wide open and so are their hearts. Take it as an opportunity.
>>
>>17043056
Glad it helped brother, best of luck <3
>>
>>17043115
Not a problem, same thing happens to me pretty regularly so no harm done :)!
Haha I will be sure to bring a jacket then :3
Ooh yay that sounds great! Thanks leafy :) Best of luck <333
>>
>>17042960
Thank you oodles and bunches again!
>>
>>17043030
Hmm... does not really ring a bell, to say the least. I know who are loyal and who are not, but who's getting married I wonder... I do hope I'll get invited to the wedding, hah!

Perhaps you may have seen anything related to my own, personal love stuff? I know I'm asking a bit late and you probably forgot already, I don't know. Either way, thanks.
>>
>>17043129
Not a problem :D! That made me feel really nice so thank you hehe
>>
File: 7s7.jpg (37KB, 324x500px) Image search: [Google]
7s7.jpg
37KB, 324x500px
Hello strangers. I will do 2 maybe 3 readings. Quality over quantity.

>Age, gender
>A song chosen by you
>Query with adequate description
>Favorite Pokemon
>>
>>17042698
David
Red
Pleasure
>>
>>17043168
20, female
purity ring- begin again
I believe I have found my twin flame but i feel there is a lot of work to be done by both parties. I struggle to give love and receive it and they seem to be living on a different planet. What is stopping me from giving/recieving love? what should i advise my partner to do to heal himself and what should i be spending my time on to develop spiritually?
Mew :3

Thanks poli ^-^
>>
>>17043168
23, Female
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bn1ZwS2m-Fk
I guess I would just like to get a future love reading. Nothing too special, I guess.
Most Ghost type ones, but Cofagrigus has to be one of my favorites.
>>
>>17043168
19 Male
The real folk blues
Darkrai
I'd like to know where my life is heading right now and if the things I'm doing are right. If I should change career or stay where I am.
>>
>>17043190
>>17043193
>>17043204
Alright these three are coming up.
>>
>>17043242
Do you think you could do an extra one ??
>>
>>17043190
Situation: Six of Discs
Immediate Influence: The Magus
Desire: Prince of Discs
Basis: Knight of Wands
Past: Seven of Wands
Immediate Future: The Hanged Man
The Querent: Art
How others see you: Queen of Wands
Inner Emotions: Nine of Wands
Outcome: Eight of Discs

The cards do seem to agree with you. You have made a success here, and things are in your favor. You have but in the courage and ambition necessary to get so far and you are now beginning to see things come to fruition.

At first I thought the "twin flame" thing was kind of gay, but actually it kind of makes sense. He might be the Knight of Wands (Thoth deck, so king equivalent) after all. However, it seems like you truly want someone a little bit more stable and to who you could have control over. The Prince of Discs as a goal card tells me you want someone more stable and wordly, and over whom you'd have control over. You being the Queen and he being the Prince. You being the fire and him being the earth. The way I see it is, you want something to add fuel to your own ambitions. When you say this guy is "on a different planet" seems more like you truly wish he weren't his own flame and were something of more practical, worldly use to you.

Now, I guess the choice is up to you. The outcome here is a card speaking of material labor with a reward at the end. It's up to you. You will be rewarded in the material sense, but this will do absolutely nothing for your spiritual self. I wouldn't be worried, though. I don't think it will make a huge deal. There will definitely be a point ahead where you will worry about it, but try to just live in the moment and enjoy your material self.

Enjoy it while it lasts. You're 20, so I don't see why you shouldn't be chasing material pleasures right now.
>>
>>17043168
21, Male
I've just failed all my college classes, I lose focus. Should I start working or stick to college? I want to get my degree. Can you see what my calling is in life?

Pikachu and Charizard

http://youtu.be/ZPCAvzIFY-s
>>
>>17043193
Situation: Four of Discs
Immediate Influence: Ace of Wands
Desire: The Fool
Basis: The Hermit
Past: Ten of Discs
Future: 2 of Discs

The way I see it is, you're on some good material foundation. Whether you like to admit it or not, you're in a good situation. Something in the past happened to get you here, too. You made a huge success or you acquired something from someone. However, you really want change. You've got some cosmic fire stored in you that you want to release and turn over a new page and to start a new cycle in your life. Maybe there hasn't been a lot of passion in your life, and although things are materially favorable, there's not enough of what you want. However, I'm afraid you're going to burn it all away--so to speak-- in order to get there. Maybe it's for the better. Who knows? But to go from 10 of discs to 4 of discs to 2 of discs just seems like you managed to get so far materially, but now you want to get away from it (The Hermit) and restart all new.

Querent: The Lovers
How others see you: Ace of Swords
Inner Emotions: The Moon
Outcome: 10 of Wands

Alright, that outcome card sure does suck ass. I'm sorry for that. It does seem your desire for passion might consume you. You will have a lot of trouble trusting people and be almost lost among a load of alternative beliefs and not know what to believe, and the end you will choose anger.
>>
>>17043245
>>17043367
Unfortunately I won't have time to do more. I've got some other things I want to do.

>>17043204
Still coming.
>>
>>17043376
Makes sense, albeit I am unsure whether I got any sort of huge success or acquired something worth of note from someone. Really nothing comes to mind. I would not put it behind me to pull something like that off though- burning all and starting anew. The material part does not bother me too much, in fact I barely even pay attention to it most of the time. It really is a thing that I could throw away, if needs be, to obtain something that I may want or to fuel something. It is strange in general that you got so many damned disks.

The end card, 10 of Wands, I know where that may take me. I'll keep a check on that, now that I'm aware of it. You are considerably off, but there's some truth. Thank you.
>>
File: 1436929790823.jpg (266KB, 530x397px) Image search: [Google]
1436929790823.jpg
266KB, 530x397px
>>17043204
Situation: The Lovers
Immediate Influence: Two of Cups
Desire: Knight of Wands
Basis: Five of Discs
Past: Four of Luxury
Future: Nine of Swords

Huh. That's an interesting first two cards. From the looks of it, this current job truly is good for you, but for whatever reason, you don't want it. You have a lot of ambition and gain in mind, but honestly I think this is truly getting in your way. Immediately, this doubt will probably get to you and make you do things you really shouldn't do. Seriously, try to enjoy what you have. Don't let your wandering mind fuck thing up.

Querent: Nine of Cups
How others see you: 8 of Wands
Inner Emotions: 7 of Cups
Outcome: Prince of Cups

Again, verification that things now are good, but again, you seem to not be able to trust it. I can't see why. Anyways, there are good things ahead if you let yourself enjoy it. Stop being so worried. What you have is good, and it will cultivate you into some Prince of Cups character.. or whatever.. who knows.
>>
>>17043168
Can't believe I missed that one.
>>
>>17043435
>Four of Luxury
Four of Cups

>>17043414
It's possible you aren't appreciating what you have.
>>
>>17043435
Wait wait whoa. Shot in the dark here, but is there anything you're doing as a job that might be immoral in some way?
>>
>>17043458
English my main language I mostly meant as in what I'm studying in college, I want to from pure chemistry to Chem eng. But it isn't at all non moral. I guess I am too ambitious sometimes
>>
>>17043499
OK then what I said in the last post still holds. I think pure chemistry will still serve what you want. Hell, the good part is perhaps this is truly what you love, and it will indeed love you back. Your ambition of "engineering" might lead you away from something you love, and in the end you might end up killing it.

As long as you manage to get into an internship or two and have some workstudy position that allows you to practice your skills often, it should be alright. My university didn't have an engineering program, but because it was such a small university, all the chem majors pretty much got all the lab experience they could ever have needed. As a result, my university would send tons of pure chemistry majors to chemistry engineering jobs merely because they managed to develop skills in a smaller laboratory setting that other engineering applicants would have had to been trained to do. That's what I heard at least. Chemistry majors were upstairs and were total bros.
>>
>>17043304
Yeah I totally agree with the adding fuel to my own ambitions- I think that's why I feel a bit "wrong" about this whole thing, he doesn't seem to add fuel to my spiritual fire and spirituality is the most important thing for me
Although I'm 20, When's a better time to start on this path right? Open mind, Open heart and a somewhat innocent outlook on it all from a place of love

Thankyou Poli, if you'd ever like a reading from me in return just holla when you see me alright :)
Best of luck <3
>>
>>17043549
>When's a better time to start on this path right?
I'm 23, so don't exactly expect infallible wisdom from me, but you should probably let it come to you. Putting your efforts into material gain can come out on the other side as spiritual gain, as well. You don't always have to stay on the spiritual plane in order to make spiritual gains, so to speak. You can make physical gains, and they will translate to spiritual gains as well--if you know what I mean.

You're welcome. Do you want to give me a short general reading?
>>
could i get a love reading

male
capricorn
>>
>>17043603
Yeah that is true, I'm just worried about wasting time I guess but I should really give myself some breathing room to have some fun. I just know this is distracting me a lil bit from my spiritual things. Because it's twin flame shiz, I feel as crappy as he feels when he hasn't done his inner work and although I've expressed that to him and explained that if he wants things to work he's gonna have to make some effort to sift through his emotional baggage, innerchild and other stuff; he doesn't seem to give too much of a shit :P
I guess I should just be glad I'm getting laid and that it is pretty cool to have found someone I feel super intensely with in the bedroom - but again it's only within the bedroom

and sorry its a lil late got distracted with games:

Manifestation: You have manifested new opportunities and abundance. Know that you can experience these gifts right now!
Your hoped for aspirations are on their way to you,. They may arrive in a different fashion than you expected but the rewards which you truly desire such as feelings of peace security and happiness are manifested exactly as you requested
ask your angels to help you have faith in your ability to manifest- with this faith you can do anything
this is the process by which all thoughts transform into tangible form; first they begin as an idea then that meets a feeling, then if that feeling is loving and nurturing you create the embryo of the manifestation. Nourish this with belief and follow divine guidance that you get from you feelings, dreams and visions :)

Hope this helped x
>>
>>17043953
Hi Queen of Wands!
You gave me a reading before and said something about a promotion. I think there is some sort of promotion going on. Still, I'm not sure whether to grab it or not.
Anyway, just passing by to give you a feedback. ^^
>>
>>17043952
Yo I'm using angel cards and your advice is:
Power- You now allow yourself to express your power. Being powerful is safe for you, knowing that you express your power with love.
You have all the power of the creator within you. All the power of divine love, wisdom and intelligence is available to you. You have the spiritual power to see angels and the future. You have the intellectual power to tap in to the universal wisdom of the One mind. You have the emotional power to empathize with others and physical power that is truly unlimited.
The angels ask you to give them any fears you may have in connection to being a powerful person. Your angels see a quiet and beautiful aspect of your true power, stemming from the only power in the universe; Divine love. Allow yourself to shine with this radiant love so that your true power can radiate out into the world in miraculous ways

Hope this helps cutie, good luck <3
>>
>>17043963
Answered prayer
Card Meaning: Fear not, beloved one! Your prayers have been heard and answered.
All of your prayers are always answered. Sometimes you may not feel this way, because the answer comes in unexpected ways. Perhaps you receive an intuitive feeling or a new opportunity appears – or a book falls off the shelf. The angels answer our prayers very often by giving us ideas or information in these everyday ways.
By drawing this card, the angels request that you be extra observant. Notice everything that you hear, say, think, and feel. Be especially alert to help that comes to you, and be sure to accept that help. You do deserve this assistance, and many times God enlists people to act as Earth angels who bring you answers to your prayers.

My question was should you go for the promotion- this says yes to me!

Go for it dude, all your cards are saying and have said yes :3!

Good luck man, wishing you all the best <3
>>
>>17043970
Thank you!
>>
>>17043977
Oh, another reading.
Okay, I'll try it out! :)
Thanks again!
>>
>>17043977
Hey QoW, got time for one more?
Can you give me a general love reading?
I can't really say a colour, rather a shape - spiral duo toned, if that's ok.
>>
will i be traveling in february?
>>
>>17044010
Put ze cards away now senpai, apologies!
Hopefully there's another reader lurking that will help you out- if not I'll be here on Sunday ^-^
Try a soul mate meditation from YouTube in the meantime (intuitive advice) <3
>>
>>17044113
I swear I didn't type senpai, how weird..
>>
new thread
>>17043382
>>17043382
Thread posts: 354
Thread images: 46

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.