[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Horror Movie Recommendations

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1328714409710.jpg (111KB, 334x499px) Image search: [Google]
1328714409710.jpg
111KB, 334x499px
Can someone recommend a relatively good recent (like past 5-6 years) horror movie? I'm trying to scare the shit out of myself but I've read all the good pasta and seen pretty much all the scary youtube meme videos.

> movies I've already seen:

Babadook.

Insidious.

Sinister.

The exorcism of emily rose.

It Follows

Inland Empire

Evil Dead remake.

The Conjuring.

Cabin In The Woods (if that counts).

The Orphanage

> Don't care to see.

Anything cheap or cheesy in the style of Freddy, Jason, Chucky, Jigsaw any of the other meme monsters, or basically anything in the style of James Wan/Leigh Wannel.
>>
>>17042994
By "meme monsters", do you mean slasher flicks? Jesus Christ, is this what the internet has done to us?

I recommend Green Inferno...
>>
>>17043006
https://youtu.be/FcpYPu9M3bw
>>
Kill List
>>
>>17042994
>Cropsey
>The Green Inferno
>Would you rather (Robb Wells is in this one)
>The Town That Dreaded Sundown
>Antiviral (if you're afraid of needles)
>The Sacrament
>American Mary
>Human Centipede 2 (not joking, this one is fucking awesome)
>>
https://youtu.be/GpcCJ8ozirU
>>
Boku no Pico
>>
>>17043010
ergh. It's got the same annoying bitch from 'Knock Knock'. Why? Because she's banging Eli Roth.
>>
Berberian Sound Studio
>>
>>17043015

Best suggestion
>>
Pontypool.
>>
>>17042994
Considering damn near every movie you've listed is shit except maybe Inland Empire (there are a couple here I haven't seen) and the fact that you called slashers "meme monsters", it's not even worth bothering to give you any recommendations. This is why the horror movie industry is such shit these days, audience members like you.
>>
the exorcist 1970s
>>
>>17045992
>audience members like you
Huzzah and kudos, anon. Exactly.
>>
File: 1449118935167.gif (995KB, 500x261px) Image search: [Google]
1449118935167.gif
995KB, 500x261px
>>17042994
banshee chapter. watcged it two days ago pretty cool
>>
>>17042994
Noroi: The Curse is older than five or six years I think, and you'll have to find it on youtube, but it's worth it.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.