[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it true that you can reach the 4th dimension during astral

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 10-efftivee.jpg (55KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
10-efftivee.jpg
55KB, 500x375px
Is it true that you can reach the 4th dimension during astral projection?
>>
>>17042841
No
>>
>>17042844
How do you know? Have you experienced it?
>>
Dimensions differ from densities. Each density has all of the dimensions. Densities contain the dimensions as you know them. And then there is one dimension for the range of densities. So think of a dimension of dimensions.
>>
>>17042852
I began watching the Spirit Science series on Youtube and it just makes sense to me. Is it a reliable source of information?
>>
>>17042848
If you have three dimensional vision rather than 2 dimensions like what you have now, congratulations, you're in the 4th dimension
>>
>>17042867
Some parts, but if you take it as gospel you're a great person to market bullshit to.
>>
>>17042852
Finally! An explanation that makes sense.
>>
>>17042841
The 4th dimension is time
>>
>>17042841
the 4th dimension looks like an orange's skin smashed flat
>>
yes. 4th dimension is time. while awake u cant do anything. while asleep time is bendable. if u can learna way to control it better you can do alot. some say thats a way to live forever , maybe not the way imaginen but a much better unthinkable way give it a go
>>
>>17043964
no, it isn't
>>
>>17042841
no, it is impossible for a 3 dimensional creature to exist in a 4 dimensional space , and even if we could we would first have to find exist in a 4th dimensional space. which we are not
>>
>>17045222
i meant
we would have to find a the 4th dimension , find out how to get there, turn into a 4th dimensional being and then travel there somehow.

but we dont know how to find it , we dont know how to be 4th dimensional and we dont know how to get there.
>>
>>17045235
okay found the 4th dimension, dreams lets assume, turn into a 4th dimensional being sleep or die for permanent. now the question is how to control it at wil. theres no handbook and i assume its different per person. its not a one thing for all. can we all agree on this and move forward?
>>
>>17042867
the fuck OP i just started watching that too
>>
>>17042841
I believe the first step out of your body usually is etheric plane, witch is basically this world so 3d. Astral realms are a bit higher. And mental plane is place with no space nor time.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.