[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dark forces and spiritual attachments

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

File: 23_spiritattresize.jpg (428KB, 864x504px) Image search: [Google]
23_spiritattresize.jpg
428KB, 864x504px
So a while ago I heard that almost everyone has spirits, demons and other things attached to them, mostly without them knowing- so I bought this book on how to get rid of them (will link below)

This was nearly 8 months ago and I stumbled upon it again in my docs and decided to give it a go today so here is my experience following the clearing script:

>Starts scanning self for shit that don't feel right
>Calls upon archangels
>Ears start ringing
>Read list of things I want removing
>Face starts throbbing
>Feels like a buzzing all around the front of my face sort of like a vibrating bag over my head
>Try pumping lovey feels toward the area
>I don't hate what's attached to me but for the love of myself and those around me, I want them gone
>Buzzing gets really intense
>Command in the name of love and the universe/god that it needs to step away from me
>Buzzing gets stronger
>Start thinking maybe I should go get a cup of tea to calm me down due to intensity (britfag)
>Repeat commands a couple more times
>Tryna feel the inner strength n love
>Buzzing now in both hands and head
>Really determined to see it through
>Ask for the things to be taken to the place of confinement and womb of transformation so they can do no more harm
>Give thanks
>Go downstairs to make tea and food
>Feel really light headed
>Can still feel a few things that need to go
>But feeling a lot more like "myself"

Questions: What's your 2 cents/experiences on spiritual attachments and dark forces?

In detecting these things, am I correct in saying what is you feels warm and what is not feels foreign/cold?

Am I being autistic?

Removal guide I followed:
http://www.megafileupload.com/mo1u/Spiritual_Clearing_Removal_Guide.pdf
>>
shameless self bumb
>>
what did you do the ritual for?

also, it won't let me download, upload it on sendspace
>>
>>17042794
Was just to clear things that might have gotten attached to me through out life, Mostly things that are blocking me from viewing things through the eyes of love

https://www.sendspace.com/file/mvhn4f
>>
do a banishing ritual
>>
>>17042802
that looks pretty easy, I will definitely try this since i had intrusive thoughts for a while.
>>
op thats just part of the illusion.

when i was psychotic i thought i was in a matrix and i started sending commands to the matrix code. and when i thought "stop the time-warp" i suddenly had a really weird feeling. youre not getting closer to the truth.
>>
>>17042835
Well could you perhaps guide me to get a little bit closer?
There's times where I feel like I know what I'm about, I know what's going on and I am in the right places at the right time- divinely guided some may call it

Then I have times where I feel like I'm viewing things negatively, not showing love or gratitude for the life I've been given and other things.
Which makes me feel confused and a bit defeated.

I get surges of paranoia with who controls what and the deeper meanings behind things and it's hard to maintain my own power when things are pointing to me being powerless?
I hope that made sense
>>
>>17042853
they are scared that you will find you true power.
>>
l ron called them thetans. theta is the brain wave frequency known to be used by telepaths.
>>
>>17042872
I resonate with that
>>
>>17042910
They are terrified. One among you will feel that fear.
>>
>>17042853
Opened the post this morning, as I am dealing with what you described in your OP almost every other day. for the past 6 months.

Feel a little bad for not responding earlier as theres not many clear replies with a similar resonance

The way it sounds you're doing great, keep finding a way back to your original approach, love and acceptance, it can be quite tricky to realize sometimes that the way you respond to certain things is not genuine or from self.
Take a moment every day to check out how you feel, and I suppose work on communication and intuition, just listen

As for the warmth cold, I always perceived it as warmth means theres somethign manifesting or incoming, and cold means theres something leaving or waning. Cold can also be a lack of presence..

The comment about them being afraid finding your true power, yeah I find that reasonable to assume, look around you, everything is in place to keep things as they are - loveless, small and stagnent

Keep going as you are :)
p.s. also, keep cleansing and refining the method you have, mine is very simmilar
>>
I did last night and as I did it I felt burning on my ear and then inside my head, but the next morning I feel cold in the back of my head and a little headache in the back of my head, what does this mean?
>>
File: image.jpg (179KB, 1400x1050px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
179KB, 1400x1050px
bampu for posterity

too tired to post but i can corroborate with op's experience

will join in later
>>
Never forget to check your thetan levels
>>
>>17042734

OP you are cute I like you.
>>
>>17042734

I would take ur demons from you.
>>
I had one on me and didn't even know it. All my life I thought I was depressed or had homicidal tendencies or something. I began to feel like I was in a coma or in a dream, I had the mental fog. See OP most of the world is under the demonic influence, this thing is sort of like the matrix, but even the movie was made by them to make you dismiss the concept. If you want to wake up you have to realize that while you know there is a God, you do not know God. You have been disconnected from Him through sin, which is what this control system of demonic influence seeks to keep you in. You ever wonder why when you masturbate you feel kind of grossed out after and want to get away from it? It's sin. You weren't made for the trash they push on you, you were created in the image of the most high, you are a lover a builder, a creator. He made a way for you to be cleansed and refreshed. He sent his son to die for you. If you repent your sins and earnestly ask Jesus to enter your heart you can be saved and you don't even know how awesome it feels, but you need to search your heart. Go look in the mirror and ask the question "who am I?" You can't answer it yet but you will be able to one day.
>>
File: images.duckduckgo.com.jpg (6KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
images.duckduckgo.com.jpg
6KB, 300x225px
28 And when He was come into the house, His disciples asked him privately, Why could not we cast him out?
29 And He said unto them, This kind can come forth by nothing, but by prayer and fasting.
>>
See they won't ever tell you this OP because the whole point of this illusory world they have created around you is to rob you of your birthright, the right to know God, but you have been unplugged from the power source, the Holy Spirit. There is power in the name of Jesus, and that power makes them subservient to you. They can no longer infest you because the Holy Spirit dwells in you. The darkness must flee from the light. What you have been told is an exorcism in movies and pop culture isn't even a thing. The pope has no power to cast out demons in fact he serves them. Ever wonder why he rides around in a bullet proof car? Where's the faith? Why is he living in a 30 billion dollar estate? Why does he have people bend down and kiss his ring? Why doesn't he preach salvation through Christ? Why does he go and meet with Obama and walk around washington like he owns it? I thought we had separation of church and state. They're on the same team man. We're trying to free you because you can sense something is wrong, you're close to waking up.
>>
>>17042734
Imagine a YE in your forehead, a SHU in your heart and a final AH in your belly button.

If there is an evil entity in you, then it will leave.
>>
If thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. Romans 10:9
>>
See I have no way to get you to believe this, but 2 months ago I accepted Christ and my eyes were OPENED! This world is corrupted worse than you even know. These are the end of days, God is calling his people back to Him, we're getting out of here before the wars and economic collapse and everything hits. There is an entire revolution going on and you are part of it, but you won't see this on tv. They want you numb dumb and spiritually dead. I know this must seem strange to you but your entire idea of christianity has been skewed by what they feed you.
>>
>>17047401

Thanks negi.
>>
It won't ever leave until you have truly accepted Christ, it will only give the appearance of leaving, contrary to what the person who thanked his own post says. I'll check back and see how you are man, we love you, we want you to wake up.
>>
>>17047469
I didn't thank myself, because that post wasn't by me. If he or she wishes to learn more about the person and power of Yeshua, more power to them. I think you're worried this person might not fall in line with your ideas of "Christianity".
>>
>>17047650

Yea i'm sure it does make sense to have one foot on one path and the other on t'other because they both end at the same place.

Only where is your faith? The faith is either in the process or the means, the power of the chakra or the power of the Christ.

Which do you think is truly exalted by the Lord Jesus Christ?

Ye limper.
>>
Ears ringing?

I'm the OP about the ghost that's touching my dick, this has been happening a lot recently. Will try ritual sounds promising
>>
>>17044001
>Cold can also be a lack of presence..
I'd like to interject to disagree with this. unusual cold is very common to the presence of spirits or other entities. Any localized anomaly of temperature can mean the presence of something. My best hypothesis would be that warmth would indicate an entity that is able to give off excess energy which could then manifest as heat energy, and cold could indicate an entity that is trying to interact physically and/or manifest, and is drawing the heat energy out of the immediate area in an attempt to do that.

I would be hesitant to try and label either one as good or bad just by the type of temperature fluctuation, though. Even evil entities can give off warmth, and good entities can create cold spots.

just my 2 cents
>>
>>17047352
Holy hell, you christfags never quit. You don't even know your own God, and try to push your dogmatic, narrow doctrine on to others. Your entire religion was made by people who wanted a means of control, and it's apparently a damn effective one at that. Tell everyone that their basic (and NECESSARY) biological functions, as well as their own nature is wrong, and that everyone is sinners, but OH! such luck! The same people who shame you for things you shouldn't be shamed for have the answer to your so-called "sins". Bunch of fucking con artists, are what you are.

>history lesson: your god was originally one of a pantheon of many, and even as the first books of your bible were written, the existence of other gods was recognized, but the ancient jews chose to worship that particular one exclusively. Monotheism in general is relatively new, historically speaking.
>the moar you know
>>
>>17047390
>There is power in the name of Jesus, and that power makes them subservient to you.
>demons who rebel against god are somehow repelled by saying his son's name
Sounds more like the demons leave you alone because "oh, he works for our boss. work here is done, boys"
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.