[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Perception of Energy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 8

File: energy.jpg (56KB, 600x576px) Image search: [Google]
energy.jpg
56KB, 600x576px
How do you perceive energy? Do you see it as raw vibration (pic related, left) or do you see it as aura (pic related, right)

Is there a way to change this perception?
>>
It's actually a mixture of both. And purple, I found that to be very interesting.
>>
File: touching energy.jpg (91KB, 801x444px) Image search: [Google]
touching energy.jpg
91KB, 801x444px
>>17040425
left
>>
>>17040450
a mixture of both? how can i see the right one?
>>
>>17040425
>Is there a way to change this perception?
Yes.
>>
>>17040457
I'm not vouching for that but my guess is it's a matter of spiritual development. We all have our own ways of going down this path and I'm sure you do too, religions aside. Seeing auras can be "cool" and "edgy" but it can also disrupt your perception if you get too "caught up on the colors". If you ever get there to the point colors present themselves to you, don't assume it has that much meaning. Observe and just let it go.
>>
>>17040497
ahaa "getting caught up on the colors" why plebs shouldnt do psychedelics.
>>
>>17040425
personally it has to do with body language for me more than anything
>>
on others. left
on self, right
>>
>>17042776
does this has to do with your knowledge of self? you know your own energy so you see its color?
>>
>>17040425
I don't see auras but I can feel people when I'm near them. It's more like they have a quality; some people are smooth, some buzzy, some have strong emotions, some have dense energy, or physical tensions come through as well.
>>
File: 1449055055129.jpg (660KB, 750x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1449055055129.jpg
660KB, 750x1000px
I wish newagers would stop posting here.
>>
>>17043660
Will you trade a wish for a wish?
>>
>>17040425
That's not a "vibration," moron, he's just outlined in purple. Leave it to you wootards to continue misusing terms like "vibration," "frequency," and so many more.
>>
>>17043660
>Complaining about new-agers
>On the containment board for new-agers and people who scream "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH, IDS HABBENING!!!11!" over a spelling error
>>
>>17043660
Tell me about it
>>
>>17040425
>energy
You mean ultraviolet light? You might have a weak lens in your eye. Anyone that has had cataracts and one of their lenses removed can tell you what it looks like to compare.
>>
>>17043654
This
>>
>>17040425
>Sometimes as a transparent or thick smoke around a person's body part or generally.
>Sometimes i can see colours more vivid or less being around him and expand to 1m of him.
>I can't tell the difference for sure, sometimes i can see the vibration of space around a person, like pulses of energy coming out from him from specific places like his 3d eye, the crown chakra and the heart chakra especially.
Generally , i perceive energy like a perpetual flow of a form that seems to be like smoke or something more "solid" sometimes. Dont really know why, but it is really exciting to observe this phenomenon.
Something like the pic generally and mostly not that vivid and bright always though.
>>
>>17046807
>>17043654
>>17040450
Why do people bullshit so much?
>>
>>17046895
It really sucks but the people who talk like these people do are not intelligent enough to come up with lies.
>>
>>17040425
I don't see anything unusual at all with my eyes.

My mind's eye, however.
>>
>>17040425
Left for me.
>>
>>17046761
I see it yhe same both with and without eye contacts. Is this bad?
>>
>>17044318
Very funny and deeply scary. Hope I never get on your bad side, m'lady.
>>
I dont think it can be described in a 3d perspective. you just kindof sense its there
>>
>>17040425
You guys know energy means "the capacity to do physical work", right? Unless you can somehow plug a toaster into your aura and have it toast toast, it's not energy. Be precise with your terminology and people will laugh at you a lot less.
>>
Are you fags really rping about which fucking "auras" you see and using a picutre of squidward dressed as fucking snape to demonstrate?
Noot should kill this board.
>>
File: image.jpg (112KB, 856x907px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
112KB, 856x907px
>>17040425
How do I get myself to start seeing this energy/aura around a person? I feel like it's bull but I'll give it a try.
>>
File: 12244484.jpg (43KB, 447x444px) Image search: [Google]
12244484.jpg
43KB, 447x444px
>>17050221
I'd say you have to be on several different kinds of psychotropic substances- a wild guess, start with 2C-B
>>
>>17046807
>f
Similar here

Nowadays I observe it and I just saw that my martial art teachers energy is quite intense, more than others, mostly its just dark purle cloud smoke, or some kind of structure around them that emits this smoke like energy
I can barely see them ,only when I concentrate,

Actually I saw his crown "chakra" was some sort of fountain of energy it flowed out from his head in the same fashion as the picture related but it was dark purple, and it was stable, as he moved so did this stuff.

I always was interested in those stuff
I had a poltergeist when I was six
had many nightmares around that
Sometimes I can hear weird stuff

I'm a bit involved with paranormal stuff, but I'M not fully psychic
>>
>>17050079
Valid criticism, to a point. We don't have a word for it in English. Many other cultures do have words for it though. Chi, prana, ki, are the ones we are most familiar with. There are many more from cultures all around the world, and our own Western history. The ancient Greeks called it pneuma; a common feature of many of these terms is that they have some connection with the idea of 'breath', although it is clear they are not referring to the physical breath.

In the West we are stuck with 'subtle energy', which at least contains the qualifier 'subtle'.

Now, how do you know that subtle energy does not have the capacity to do work on the 'subtle' realm or plane (again, crap language.) Some folks here like to promote the idea that subtle energy is 'just information'. Which can be a useful idea, but again only to a point. Where the 'information' idea falls short is in the capacity of subtle energy to produce change in living organisms. As an analogy, radio waves aren't going to power your toaster, but they do produce a response in a radio. The radio has another power source, as does the living organism. But the production of a response in the radio or the organism implies that the information contained in the radio wave or the subtle energy has the capacity to do work, albeit in differing realms.

In b4 confounding EMF's with subtle energy. They are not the same.
>>
>>17040425
I see energy as the Noether charge of time translation symmetry..
>>
it's both.
what you interpret as an aura is simply the air around your body heating up and moving around.
people who meditate (who's aura would be 'stronger') simply don't move, and as an effect, build up this layer of heated air.

>>17050221
just look at your hand with a lightsource in front of it. keep looking and you'll see it within a couple of minutes. do mind that cold hands don't work.
>>
>>17040425
ok so tonight a few friends and I were transferring energy to and from one another ( it was my first time doing such a thing ) and one of the people I met earlier that night got really freaked out from sharing energy with me, said i was drawing him in like a black hole and that it didnt feel very good at all, then he took his crystals and left.
what could have scared him like that ?

any answers will help
>>
File: Uriel.jpg (24KB, 426x426px) Image search: [Google]
Uriel.jpg
24KB, 426x426px
>>17040425
right
>>
>>17050938
were you fucking? you may be an incubus
>>
>>17051000
no we wernt fucking...
>>
>>17050635
Okay, thank you. I'll give it a try and report back if it works.
>>
>>17050938
you are 2edgy
try to control your edgy energies and use them for good or take the opposite path and become satan
>>
>>17051015
It was a fucking.
>>
The subconscious of others resonate with me. I'm a feeler. I pick up What anyone is sendIng. I charakterize because of this a Lot of People pretty well in terms of thoughtsttuctures and General mood. I differentiate sometimes in colors and 'see' where their Main energies emmit from and What chakra they feed the Most. I'm pleased with that gift but doesn't really benefit me. I avoid People Who take you down, but that's it. I feel like i just touched the surface and there is a Lot more to explore, but also loosing touch to the Material seeing. Strange to explain
>>
>>17050440
You need to define it in terms of something connected to the fundamental forces of nature. Otherwise you're talking bullshit
>>
File: 1446147890370.jpg (14KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
1446147890370.jpg
14KB, 184x184px
>>17040425
I've seen this since I was a kid, but have never been convinced by anybody that it's energy I'm seeing. What I see is almost always the color-inverse of whatever I'm looking at. For instance growing up (when I attended church with my family), I would stare at the priest's head and see a golden band surrounding his black hair. I'm convinced it's something to do with color perception or line acuity. Convince me otherwise.
>>
>>17051049
actually reading my post again it does sound edgy.. but really its just curiosity to why he acted the way he did, even the others in the group were spooked by his reaction and they all had a turn doing the energy transfer thing with me after he left and they all said my energy was muddled ( but very warm ) etc and it may have interfered with his energy or something like that.

I am curious whether it could just be him being out of balance or something to do with him?

>>17051058
no werent fucking
>>
>>17051049
also could he have just been trying to get the others to believe i had bad energy or something
(I must admit I didnt really like the guy very much anyway so that could be it as well)
>>
>>17053059
or he might have formed a bad notion about you before doing the energy thing and this reflected on the experience. idk
>>
I can't physically see it, but I can feel it. Certain people and places give me good or bad vibes. I tend to avoid places things or people that give me bad vibes.
>>
>>17053366

But then again this is probably just human instinct
>>
>>17053284
thats also possible honestly i think he was being a dick trying to make a show of my "bad skeptic vibes"
>>
>>17053059
yeah or it's fake and only idiots believe they can perceive and share energies with each other
did you watch too much dragon ball z as a child or something?
either way, you're a faggot mr. special snowflake blackhole energy faggot
>>
>>17053385
do you want chips with all that salt m9?
as I said in the first post I made it was my first time doing any of this "energy sharing" stuff so it kinda bugged me and my friends the way he carried on afterwards.. so I came here to see you guys had any similar experiences, whether it was a common thing to have strong "pulling energy" or whatever. As my friends are kinda new to it ( all bar one who has been doing it for 8 years or so and even she said there wasn't anything special about my "energy" as such )
besides Im a massive skeptic myself so yeah I reckon he was just trying to be a dick.
>>
>>17053385
Hey anonymous since you don't believe in all this, why don't you put out your first name and star sign on the thread? If it's all bullshit then a little negative energy from others shouldn't affect your life right?
>>
>>17053562
he wont coz hes a faggot
>>
>>17053491
You didn't like him, he picked it up and reacted like a giant faggot. What's the question?
>>
>>17040425
Learn to control your dreams before you worry about using your conscious force. Look up quantum physics before you begin quantum biology.

Energy is perceived through all five senses. In fact to perceive, you must both utilize and measure energy. The 'sixth sense' or had I just painted an eye, is about using all five senses in a temporal means to visualize your information input and manage what force your logic is doing to it (filtering, augmenting, deprecating, conjuring, or annihilating).

After this you can join the Dragon School, and we can teach you how to make Gandalf look like Severissssssssssss

Or actually you'd be a first year, but its up to you.
>>
>>17040425
Sometimes, hot girls appear to be naked to me. [spoiler]Then I realize that it's just me imagining them that way, because I'm a lonely neckbeard. ;_; [/spoiler]
>>
it's not so much as seeing the energy rather than feeling it. In a sense I can feel what color they are and I see it form in my mind. Don't ask me how.
>>
>>17055402
how ?
Thread posts: 59
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.