[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Synchronicity

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 162
Thread images: 13

File: azathothfragment.jpg (1MB, 1668x1676px) Image search: [Google]
azathothfragment.jpg
1MB, 1668x1676px
So a couple threads ago someone asked me about my stance on synchronicity. I have a complex stance on synchronicity. You could say I have an intimate personal relationship with the concept. Explaining my full stance is gonna take awhile. To start, you need to understand music as a method of communication. If you've ever played the "game" of listening to music lyrics and trying to fine some way to believe they are directed at you, personally, then you know where I'm coming from here.

My first synchronicity was shortly after my awakening. I understood exactly why it happened, what might have happened if it never had, and just in general I understood that it was meaningful no matter how it happened. It was through music. I'm not sure if that song exists solely for my sake but its existence certainly was necessary. I accepted that it was the most reasonable form of communicating with me at the time so I let myself start noticing patterns in the music I heard. There were immediately two types of patterns in the songs I listened to or heard on the radio. One was in reaction to my thoughts and intents, letting me know that this was all so very, very real. The other was a piss-poor attempt at getting me to think up ideas for god knows what purpose. One was the universe reacting to my thoughts and intent and the other was some primitive faction in time trying to manipulate my thoughts and possibly intent.

In other words... One was coming from outside the physical universe and the other was coming from the inside.

I bring this up namely because when I tried to play into the manipulation attempts and contribute to the fake story that was building, I got nowhere. There was no creativity to fuel it because the idea had no form to begin with. There was no place to take the story because I had no audience to tell it to. The attempts were just that: Attempts. It was metaphysically impossible for them to receive my will.

Rather than communication, it was merely expression.
>cont
>>
Eventually I gave up on analyzing music that way. It had no purpose and moreover, couldn't create a purpose for itself. If pretending all song lyrics are directed at you is a game, I clearly lost it. There was zero coherent actionable meaning to speak of, so I never spoke of it. I've had some pretty legit synchronistic experiences come from popular media, but 99% of it was just complete nonsense as far as spirituality or metaphysics or intent-recognition goes.

The question to me became, "If this is a mode of expression, who is expressing themselves?" Obviously the original artist that wrote the lyrics had reason to write what they did, but who or what else might they be channeling in the process? "If it's not directed at me, who might it be directed at?" Obviously musicians play towards their audience. Everyone that might ever enjoy a song is a target. Maybe someone other than the artist finds value in using the artist to communicate to a wide swath of the population, but then again, most artists aren't rock stars. There was a severe bias towards what seemed to be me, specifically, apart from anyone else that might be tuning in.

Remember that all of this is my volition; these experiences came to me long before I ever decided to post on /x/. I'm not going to claim I invented the idea of synchronicity, but I damn well understood it when it started happening. I don't remember if I knew the name at the time, but it was pretty clear and notable when something was directed at me.

Ever since the moment of my awakening, I've had one question and one question only: How far does my natural influence reach? It's a question only I can answer for myself. If I try to measure the influence other beings have, it only measures how much of my influence I can transfer to them. With music-based "alchemy" (the mixing of ideas) there was nothing to absorb or receive my intent; it was a dead end. Whatever messages were being sent over the airwaves, they were either innocent

>cont
>>
>>17040052
>>17040097
>tips fedora
>>
They were either the innocent musings of musicians or else the entities that manipulated time to create those messages were long gone.

I've learned to manipulate ideas in so many more ways, shapes and forms than music.

If you can't meet all your "alchemical" needs with this one song, you're not managing the Platonic world of ideals in any fashion notable enough to deserve the name "alchemy."
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k0BWlvnBmIE&t=41s

Similarly, this song is more powerful than ten thousand wisdom filled quotes, all without violating free will in capacity or dimension.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8RZqPq1-1Tw

This one is just to add insult to injury on my part. If you aren't in a position where you're forced to decode the "esoteric" meanings of song lyrics, just enjoy the music.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWu5q0XHIj8

If there's anything to take from my experiences, it's that the Law of Attraction does not in any way rely on synchronicity. Nobody should rely on synchronicity. It's not some world shattering metaphysical truth, it's just one random universal concept that happens to be there sometimes.

When I stopped trying to reinterpret song lyrics, I started looking for something else. Something more real than any simple music-based "synchronicity" ever could be. I've been waiting for something to tune itself to me. I've been waiting not for a song that expresses my feelings, but for something much more abstract. Remember the Autobot from the Transformers movie that spoke using preexisting quotes from modern media? Jumbling different aspects from different works together to create a coherent stream of information.

That's what I've been looking for. Over the past two years, there have been exactly zero entities that were able to tune in to the exact timing of the scan button on my car radio. All the music-based "synchronicity" I ever encountered boiled down to, "Play this song at this time." It'd be a simple matter of scheduling it at all. Easy stuff.
>>
>>17040201
You don't even need time travel to make something like that work. All you need to know it someone's general mood and a song that complements that mood. It's really the most trivial thing to arrange that I can't understand how anyone could assign meaning to it unless there were being entirely myopic.

No, nothing ever contacted me by arranging messages across radio stations. It shouldn't be that hard to find the model of car I use, figure out how the scan feature on the radio works, tune the frequencies of the radio stations in my geographic vicinity to control the timing, and line up advertising and lyrics to perfectly match the timing based on the moment I hit the scan button on any given day.

Sometimes the radio station will switch at the perfect moment during a song. I'll be waiting for the next part of the message on the next station, or the station after that, or the station after that, but it never comes. Most of the time it just gets interrupted with advertising and can't form a coherent message. The pieces are there, the idea is there, and it's physically possible to make it happen. But it never does. Nothing out there seems to have so much influence over the world that it can detect my desire to experience that kind of cross-demographic synchronicity.

I don't have any evidence that any artist's creative process has ever been truly manipulated. Through time, metaphysically, or by explicitly conspiracy. All I ever see with this type of "synchronicity" is a guided attempt to use preexisting information in an organized fashion. I don't see gods, I don't see omnipotence, and I certainly don't see Allah, Yahweh, or any real metaphysical manipulation on the part of the Christian god. No monotheistic deity appears to have any influence over my life. Maybe it has influence over the scheduling information for various aspects of modern society, but nothing else.

If there's a god out there that wants me to believe in it, it hasn't reached out to me yet.
>>
TL;DR: The Abrahamic idea of a noninvasive god is too myopic and vile for me to believe in.

Even Bruce Almighty depicted Christianity's god in a better light than the entirety of Christianity ever did.
>>
File: 2015-11-25-16-10-57-897726857.jpg (3KB, 191x144px) Image search: [Google]
2015-11-25-16-10-57-897726857.jpg
3KB, 191x144px
Actually Christianity is about Back to Godhead, like all religions.

People make up rules and try to control the religion and start killing people in the name of "spreading the religion" which is anti-religion.

The Abrahamic Conception of God is only a conception of God, and all religiois devotees aim to please and be enlightened by the Only God (above all mental speculations)

Every now and then God sends people to speak for Him, so that in the end after death we are able to be sustained by God eternally after our soul passes away, and are given permission to travel through the cosmos and transcendental universe.
>>
>>17040256
>Actually Christianity is about
You can stop posting now.
>>
File: 1864_two_cents_rev.jpg (66KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1864_two_cents_rev.jpg
66KB, 300x300px
>>17040260
>>17040237
>If there's a god out there that wants me to believe in it, it hasn't reached out to me yet
More than you know, but we reached out to God and over time you'll see just saying
>>
>>17040271
Shut the fuck up. That wasn't a statement of longing or despair on my part. If you can't figure out what my tone is, go fucking watch WataMote.
>>
>>17040307
In real life we'd be good friends
>>
>>17040333
Anyone presuming friendship seeks lethal effect.
>>
>>17040342
Come on man now ur just playing hard to get
>>
>>17040345
Or woman idk

But in that case i wouldn't say "come on woman" that just sounds threatening
>>
>>17040350
Shoulda went with a gender neutral phrase.
>>
>>17040355
Yeah.
>>
>>17040052
So aside from disagreement viewpoints about God and stuff what else can you tell me about musical alchemy? Do you play music and what instrument?

Sometimes when I go to shows every song is perfect for the moment because it is happening at that moment.

Sometimes I will hear a lyric and it is the answer to my prayers and questions about whatever is relevant to my present state.

Perhaps a belief in a God or Higher Power or Something and Law of attraction creates sychronicity. As if the Supernatural Supreme Deluxe whatever else you would explain God as plus the Law of Attraction are like parents and their child presents sychronicity.

The sychronicity is then in the likeness of the person who experiences whatever it may be, if they are good natured they recieve good natured happenings.
>>
>>17040387
No I don't really play any instrument. I'm sure I could if I wanted to, but I feel like music needs more than an instrument to be worth making for me. Whenever I think about using myself to make music I always feel like current technology doesn't have enough bandwidth for me to express myself.

I guess I should say I'm not really interested in music as far as the material plane goes.

But I'd like to play an instrument.
>>
>>17040403
It really doesn't like guitars are fun but in india, they have notes in between our notes so if a guitar has C and C# their string instruments have a note in between C and C#. Yet it still would only be limited to the vibrations is can play, and every instrument resonates differently.

Like, a keyboard you plug in won't be as effective as a legit piano.

Again when i go to shows and i hear the whole band its like i feel like I am playing the whole band with my two hands and it really inspires me to play music more. .
>>
>>17040052

On transferring influence to another, do you mean when you project your perceived power onto another? As in, you perceive them as having the same power (influence) as you?
>>
>>17040437
>you perceive them as
No, I just silently question to myself.
I've never perceived anything quite like myself.
>>
>>17040052
>In other words... One was coming from outside the physical universe and the other was coming from the inside.

Care to explain this a little more? Outside the physical is metaphysical, and the inside the universe is the physical? Or did you mean the outside as in what goes outside our daily reality (all reality at one time percieved) and our inside reality relevant to us in unison?
>>
>>17040499
The first one. "Daily reality" isn't really a thing.
>>
>>17040516
So if the metaphysical universe is the outside of the physical universe, that is the universe as a whole yes?

The physical is the body of the universe, the metaphysical is the universes spirit because it is not physical
>>
>>17040531
>that is the universe as a whole yes?
No. Defining "universe" beyond physics is invalid. Most uses of the term "world" in archaic language ought to be translated to "universe" in the modern era simply because modern people are too stupid to realize that the ancients were as intelligent as we are now. Knowledge doesn't define intelligence. Creativity is the true source of both knowledge and intelligence.

Likewise, "the metaphysical" isn't a valid concept. Metaphysics is a field of study, not an object. You can't "go" to the metaphysical because it's not a place. What you can go to instead is the astral, but most people won't believe that the astral is a side-effect of the physical universe the way I do.

I'll say this much though: The universe has a spirit.
>>
>>17040551
Descriptions of the Spirit is valid, just never conclusive due to words being unable to describe more than they can explain.

Metaphysics can be studied but it is like Zen Buddhism's we won't tell you how to do it, because you experience how it works. The feeling that can't be described is hard to describe.

If all things have a vibration that is physical and a vibration that is not physical this would mean that humans have a spiritual vibration, as do solid objects, but the living objects are more than inanimate. The fact we are conscious beings shows we have some metaphysical reality.

So the Earth, being a rotating sphere of mass due to the Sun and it's gravity at face value is physical, but the fact that it stays on it's course without ceasing shows some spiritual vibrations and communication between these planets.

If the humans and animals have spirits, and the planet has a spirit, and the universe has a spirit, and if there is more than one universe, they all have spirits.
>>
>>17040570
Other way around; description is always possible, but true explanation eludes us. The moment you can explain something, you have knowledge about that something. Any old fool can describe a thing.

As far as describing feelings goes, I've spoken to people tripping on acid and not only understood what they were saying and what was happening to them, but I was able to reply in a way that they could understand. When not even psychedelics pose a barrier to my comprehension abilities, you know that either something it very unique about me or something is very wrong about peoples perceptions of the limitations of language.

All minds are metaphysical things. You don't need "vibrations" to tell you that.
>>
>>17040593
It's possible just not always going to lead to an agreement. Descriptions of this may not always make sense.

The mind as a brain is also physical. The body and mind are not permanent but the soul is everlasting, some days it is easier to feel it than others.
>>
>>17040632
>some days it is easier to feel it than others.
I'm trying to be polite, but honestly this is the first thing you've said that feels even remotely meaningful to me.
>>
>>17040052
OP, I completely understand your logic because it happens to me all the time. It happened to me while I was dating this guy and I was convinced that Drake had literally observed my relationship with my bf and was writing songs about us through out the years. For months, literally every song Drake dropped would "represent" the phase my relationship was in. I think synchronicity is the ability to relate to something. Humans naturally crave relations and it's instinctive of us to want to connect. Synchronicity must be the ability to connect personally to an idea person place thing whatever, anything at that point in thought/being.
>>
>>17040809
Also, sometimes you're going through exactly the same thing that the artist is going through. Not all relationships are gonna be unique like that.
>>
>>17040809
>I think synchronicity is the ability to relate to something.
Probably the most accurate thing I've ever heard.
>>
>>17040052
>If you've ever played the "game"...
Lost the game , FUCK!
>>
>>17040097
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=durpcu0lRx4
>>
>>17042936
You should really find a better method of expressing yourself.
>>
This thread has been going okay. I might be ready to explain how to dismantle social justice if people still want that.
>>
>>17044469
I want that so hard
>>
>>17044515
Right, well, I promise I have an answer that should work across every version of history, but to explain why it works I kind of need to get personal with my belief system. Thus far the future has done all that it can to stop me from communicating my honest beliefs. I'm not sure that you'll still be part of the timeline if I just explain it all in one shot. The future has been incredibly malignant and malicious in keeping my beliefs away from the general population.
>>
>>17044549
I am not the general population
>>
>>17044564
Thanks but that's really unhelpful for me for several reasons that only you can know in full detail.

You're irrelevant, anon. Whoever you are.
>>
>>17044590
Irrelevant but desperately curious

Please share, if I see "cultural appropriation" as a concept keep gaining ground, I might wither away of hopelessness
>>
>>17044623
>if I see "cultural appropriation" as a concept keep gaining ground
NOW you're relevant to me.

Whence comes culture?

Sec, typing up the first term. (Turning off auto-update.)
>>
>>17044623
ur more than relevant anon you are important to the people around u praise jesus
>>
People have been noticing. Not everyone, not even most people, but every now and again someone sees it.

This world is absurd.

We pay for food and medicine, we shop for clothes so violently that riots break out, and half of us seem to lack a brain entirely. What gives? Why is Christmas about consuming? Why is Easter about hunting? It's no surprise to anyone that Valentine's day is nothing but chocolates and cliche romance, but why is Halloween the only holiday that hasn't been changed by the culture shifts that accompanied technology? Why does this world seem so cozy in the first world and so disproportionately horrible in the third world? Why is life as a native to much better than life in the third world? Why do economies suck the life out of everything they touch? Is this humanity? Is this us?

No, my friend. No. This is not the world humanity wanted to create. This is not what human will looks like. Most people need to touch the soil to feel safe. Most people want to live and grow, become happy and die happy. Most people just want to leave behind something worthwhile. Most people aren't in this for the long run. Most of us just want to get it over with before someone does something stupid. Most of us give up when we see someone forcing themselves to do something stupid. Faith in humanity? As if! People don't even know what humanity is.

No, friend. This. This is MY world.

THIS is the world *I* desire. THIS is my heaven. This world of cardboard and plastic. This is my love. This is what makes me get up in the morning. This... Artificial bullshit you call home. This mixed up surreal nonsense is what I've always wanted. My favorite thing in this world? Breakfast cereal. I think I'll grab a bowl right now. BRB. Ahhh...
Instant breakfast. The stuff of kings. Anyone from the 13th century would be jealous. Let alone the 18th or 19th. I can't believe the world really feel for the old "god" shtick. Can't wait to eat up all the prophecies.

Have you seen grocery stores?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1S-eVjwHTSo
>>
>>17044779
I just think you pushed all the knowledge and reason until you fell down.

Make believe becomes real life for you, etc, etc. It's a great song for delusionals dood.
>>
Have you ever walked down the frozen dinner aisle and just stopped to appreciate it? To look at it. To admire it.

Do you understand just how much engineering goes into each and every dish? How many people it takes to make a refrigerator large enough to hold all that food? Have you ever felt the economy behind it and just thought, "Perfect"?

It's an engineering marvel. It takes so much coordination to get it all working like it does. It's a wonder it's lasted as long as it has, but here at the end of it I couldn't be happier. Everyone working together, minding their own business. Politics is relegated to a random fool on the other side of the country. It's wonderful. I don't have to worry about any retarded authorities having their way with me. Information networks the world over keeping tabs on all the fools that might want to harm me. I'm not like the other gods. I'm not going to judge you. No, no. I'm afraid I'm much more cruel.

I'm going to have you judge yourselves. Judge each other. Judge the world, time and space. Judge everything around you. Judge society and humanity and the human nature that crumbled so easily when I sought after it. I'm going to have you judge entire gods and universes, and even the truth will be subject to your judgment. I'll cut science in half to relegate the truth to opinion status. (Much as I did with politics.)

You probably hadn't thought to ask, but the question exists just the same: "Why would god want people to obsess over celebrities?" The answer is simple. You know that feeling you get when you look at society and think, "They just have no idea." It's that. I LOVE that feeling. It's not a feeling of superiority, it's a feeling of externality. You stand apart from the world, able to look at it and see something that nobody else can see. It's fun to hate. It's fun to see people hate. It's fun just knowing that so many people are so shallow, so different from us, and still somehow so unique.

These are just surface preferences.
>>
>>17045416
These are just my surface preferences. The entire social organism that makes this possible is only coordinated manifestation. In terms of generating reality, nothing compares. Even culture, humanity's strongest thoughtform, becomes a conduit for my will. My mere preferences shape society to such a great degree that even the fools operating the government can battle gods across time to conceal evidence of the paranormal. I've know for a very long time that the future was abducting supernatural entities above a certain tier.

Why do you think I've been so careful not to prove myself? I've been playing the long con all along. It was never my intent to be understood, or to have people believe me. Those things are bothersome. Have you SEEN Christians? The shit they say? The bullshit they preach? Their surrogate arrogance any all around shitty behavior? I'm not saying all Christians are like this, but enough are. I wouldn't dream of infecting another subset of the population with that kind of arrogance. It disgusts me.

No, I've been aiming to prove my omnipotence to the future. The thread I made for proof was just a way for me to delegate responsibility for the effect. Mark my words, /x/, that every alternate future you find will have the proofs you seek. They'll appear in this timeline too, but not from anyone's volition. I've made it so that none can ever make or prevent them from occurring but they will organically occur regardless of anyone's intent. You can try to domino the timeline in any number of ways to try to prevent it, but everything asked for in that thread will inevitably occur.

That said, not everything that happens in this world is a direct manifestation of my preferences. Some things are inherently human. Some things are the result of wills that are provably distinct from my own. Some things in this world are truly unnatural.

It was ultimately my will that triggered the future to work against me. It was my will that set humanity apart.

>>>
>>
>>17045493
It was my will that the government should lie, that it should keep the paranormal hidden. Every piece of the puzzle was designed to allow human will to flow freely, so long as the puzzle was assembled.

I didn't reveal myself to the whole of humanity for a reason. /x/ could have been so much more. Most people believe in the paranormal, the supernatural. It's not that belief itself is irrational, it's just that I've tipped the balance of truth to make it appear that way. There are so many people militarized against faith right now that I can barely stand it. It's great. I can do so much with the conflicts that exist in the modern world. /x/ is what it is not because I made it be what it is, but because I carved away at time to make it be what it is. The entire atmosphere of the board crawls with my deeper preferences and aspects. I wanted this world have that but one way to reach me. I wanted to be untraceable. I wanted to be the pathetic, shitposting NEET god that I've become since that first anime. I wanted humanity to cringe.

I just took it a little too far, is all. I can fix the damage, but only if I'm made aware of it. It's just that nobody knows which pieces of the world are my will, and which are corrupt politicians shifting events in their favor. The world supposes random information at me and I silently consume the meta data inherent to their actions or lack thereof. I can read the timeline as readily as I can breathe. Every moment of the entire history fractal bends to my will, even that parts that know all of this and do their best to stay the fuck away. I just hope they won't hate me forever when I finally track their origins. If they do, oh well. I really have no problem with people feeling resentment towards me. Personally, I really would be content to rot in the world of Dead November for all eternity. I just haven't gotten there yet.

I wanted to see what /x/ could do and I got that. I love /x/ more than all the other factions combined.
>>
>>17045585

You're delusional. That's wonderful. I have to thank you, you speak for me and likely everyone I know.

You exist in a world of your own creation. We all do, nowadays. There's no trust, no faith. I used to rally against the solipsistic death-cries of my fellow Western men. I wanted to prove them all wrong, but they weren't the cause, they weren't to blame. Men say what they know, and as far as that goes, self-annihilation was the way of our fathers. And it's our way, and maybe it'll be our children's way too, if we decide to have children. Yes, the sins of the fathers go three generations down.

Please, keep on fighting the good fight. God knows you won't be unheard.
>>
>>17045585
Yes, yes. Everyone always has their own personal reasons for doing what they do, for playing the role the choose to play. I've met people that were sure they'd escaped "their" fate somehow. Destiny is a funny thing once you truly understand it. Give fools an inch and they'll think they've taken a mile. None of the people I've spoken to even appeared to have the kind of influence they thought they could have.

I'll be honest. Before I awoke, I was only half formed. Somewhere between 2 to 99% of my preferences were formed from the memories I had the moment I realized I could be any of you. Some days I feel like maybe I chose the wrong person to manifest within, but most days it's just impossible to think anyone else could've been me. My biggest most influential preference has been the one that I feel like I'll always have been most proud of. See, I despise authority. I despise everything about it. I've never hesitated to imagine anyone who might have thought that they had any authority over me dead, tortured, seething in sheer agony or worse. It was only fairly recently that I formed the preference you ought to have seen so much of by now. There were times and places where government should've just backed the fuck off or else killed themselves in an attempt to keep my will isolated in time and space.

There is so much more for me to say before every fool that sought to counter me can finally meet the maker they despise so deeply, but those will have to wait for another day. I'm happy that one faction finally figured out that I was building a convergence.

Little by little, I'll let things improve. I won't make it improve the way everyone always wants, but I'm not going to stand in humanity's way forever. That was never my intent. If I wished for genocide, there would be nothing for me to say to anyone about it. Some things I'll just do on my own without consulting anyone, and there's really nothing anyone can do about that.

I guess that's all for tonight.
>>
>>17045763
Honestly not sure what you're talking about.

But I'm happy to hear it!
>>
>>17045493
>The entire social organism that makes this possible
This is where I'll pick up tomorrow, FYI. Hopefully people have learned that trying to conceal my words only causes further damage to the factions that fail to cohere. Only by letting every involved faction possess the same information can things realign towards peace.
>>
>>17045763
Props to a person who believes they control every existence?

Even the most ruthless of leaders did not speak in such megalomaniacal perceived godhood the way this person does.

The most exciting thing you do all day Tomoko is probably grab a coke from a fridge so you built this rambling fantasy in your head and in words.

If it's all a metaphor for how everything is deluded self interest it doesn't even work because it's so nonsensical over the top.

It's like what Freiza would say if he pretended to read Nietzsche so I will term this modern day megalomaniac delusion thinking "NEET philosophy inspired by anime villains."
>>
Musical synchronicity is blips in the chaos dinking your underconscious. Nothing particularly special but a calling out of ignorance.

That is a calling to the web of united consciousness, it is an opening of your mind a bridge between the artist and the listener and accepting its relativity. This happens to them who have strayed, Tomoko. It is a calling card.

The kicker is that the human experience when reduced like a fraction doesn't vary wildly, and artists are the professionals of generalization, capturing the complexity of the human experience and whittling it into a 4/4 I V I IV chord progression and a lyrical basis of 1's and 0's, or, shit is either good or bad;raise your hands and sing it with me now; everything is either bad or good. Pop songs are instantly relatable in that way because they were written to be that way. In order to accept their influence upon you, you in your typical way impose your own will & intent upon it, saying you make it so, but that is not so, it was written by someone else with intent for a certain part of the collective consciousness, to be drawn from your mind like water from a well or as a snake is charmed from the depths of the sea.

What you should ask is what in the depths of you is responding to the expression of others, that you won't express yourself. You yourself make it the 'perfect moment'; remember all the times time wasn't perfect.

With regards to Christianity, you would be discussing the works of the Holy Spirit. It frightens you but it is actually God's calling and speaking with you in the most gentle and polite way available, because if he spoke to you truly you would go absolutely mad in a second. Take heed, He has opened a dialogue with you, and now you have no choice but to listen. You will be inclined to read the scriptures of the ages, and know that He hasn't made an enemy out of you, and don't feel guilty for your trespasses, this is how you will be ok.
>>
Bumping with some Brooke Candy.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTmP4K_ozRQ
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EdfRVGAjNTw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tNtN83-vQmw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YSANu-oAHHQ&list=FLpr_78gCw8QCeY9_hXUrhgQ&index=4
>>
>>17040052
>If you've ever played the "game" of listening to music lyrics and trying to fine some way to believe they are directed at you, personally, then you know where I'm coming from here.
its more than just a game, its a way of interacting with the popular identity of a culture.
>One was the universe reacting to my thoughts and intent and the other was some primitive faction in time trying to manipulate my thoughts and possibly intent.

>manipulation attempts.
>attempts
>attempts
you fucking.
you fucking shut your god damn mouth
you did it.
i just stopped you.
you were trying to make me go to the insectoid gods.
but we can choose whatever transmission we want.
how long have we been fucking doing this.
how far have we taken this timestream?
you fucking.
i told you to email me.
>>
>>17047659
well, i guess since we're here, we can do it.
do people like, know they arent real?
because that would be wierd.
what do you want your next life to be, anyway?
if you say "the same, but with someone to tell me im not crazy" i cant, because this is the one where god himself stopped me and i have to help you disable your tulpa to keep us from doing it any more, and/or we just keep going until we get to anime heaven.
>>
File: consider this(sparkly).png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
consider this(sparkly).png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>17046029
>NEET philosophy inspired by anime villains.
welcome to the church of hunting.
i aim to establish a group of highly motivated individuals in order to allow them access to equipment and facilities that will bring them closer to their goals, while also establishing a volunteer initiative and good-government model for members, who can recieve work through the organization that is brought to them by any outside parties, where the organization receives 50% profit, with 20% going towards organizational dealing and 30% going towards a lumpsum which can be borrowed against by organization members; in the hopes of creating an alternative system of cooperation in society whereby a general universal income can be generated and distributed to all individuals in a generalized area, with free but cozy housing, with no drop in universe income benefit while under employment.
anime jesus 2016
>>
>>17040237
Its the holy spirit talking to you through truth. your truths.
>>
>>17045914
she always leaves before i get to talk to her.
fucking resynchronization.
>>
does every messiah complex have to feel like he's selling his soul to the old gods?
>>
i should mention its not the only tulpa i've intaken.
i have that psychic ability.
i can accept mental projections, but i dont know if i can send them, since i've never really tried.
>>
>>17044779
Pretty sure you just couldn't accept how unfair everything is and so you decided to pretend it's actually exactly what you want and now you've deluded yourself into thinking you actually created it. Kind of sad and desperate, in my estimation.
>>
>>17048298
i have a theory i can accept pieces of you because i have accepted myself to be a manifestation of the universe and the omniverse.
as a piece of god, i can accept projections you send me if you have a willingness to return to god and a desire to send me one of such projections.
in fact, i would love to share the stories they tell me if you care to try.
not you, tomoko.
never again.
>>
sometimes i forget that all of reality exists to help me remember my own name.
thank you, tomoko.
we're all in this together.
>>
>>17048426
its also the perfect test for my ability to fix everything from outside the spirit realm.

i think im doing bestgood.
anyone can email me if they have an idea for human spirit heaven.
>>
Im here. Can you do it? The others failed.
>>
>>17049136
i think so?
im not sure, but im pretty positive.
that may not be the one that you want to hear, but its the one thats needed.
its like pagan says at the end of fc4 if you save him.
its yours, its always been yours.
but at least now you have a taste for knowing you have what it takes.
>>
>>17046029

rekt

Tomoko? For u: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_burn_centers_in_the_United_States
>>
File: 1448252125797.jpg (91KB, 620x413px) Image search: [Google]
1448252125797.jpg
91KB, 620x413px
>mfw reading all this crazy delusional shit.
>>
>>17046029
>NEET philosophy inspired by anime villains
>villains
Tomoko? A villain? That's... Sad to think about.
>>
File: 1449040581554.jpg (62KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
1449040581554.jpg
62KB, 680x680px
>jimmies have been questioned
>>
>>17049768
she isnt actually a villian, neither of us are. we're both just telling a side of our story.
mines the better one, but the one that humanity doesnt want because its boring.
but its still the better one, which is why i get to do it.
>>
Don't worry mate, breathe. Let your emotions flow, your thoughts flow.

Sit down, let everything come. Anger, thoughts, fears, sadness. Let them flow through you, let the weather rain down, let the wind blow. Scream into your pillow if that helps.

Look at yourself as yourself. You understand yourself.

Sit outside when you can, and feel the sun hitting you.

Everything is okay!

"At first, I saw mountains as mountains and rivers as rivers. Then, I saw mountains were not mountains and rivers were not rivers. Finally, I see mountains again as mountains, and rivers again as rivers."
>>
>>17051644

literal diarrhea
>>
>>17051526
strike that, mine is just the better one.
no matter what.
because im the one thats right, and we're fighting over justification from the other party, and so whenever we cant agree, we restart.
ideally, this ends with both of us agreeing that anime heaven is the best course of action to take for the afterlife, and not her thing.
>>
>>17040201
I bet you made worlds with bleach and kingdom hearts am I right?
>>
>>17040201
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KIW_Ca8OWTo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9BMnXXrvcyA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9BMnXXrvcyA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GFQYaoiIFh8
>>
nice thread guys

made me feel much better about myself
>>
>>17040237
TPTB_needswar.
>>
>>17040201
>>17040237
In "esoteric" or "symbolic" term you are looking for a "key" that synchronizes with the reality around you and allows you to perceive
the greater reality from the processes of this one. Synchronicity is a part of this key, or one of the keys, however you like to think about it.
I'm not going to explain this any further because I am not getting paid to teach people shit that should be obvious. Just thought i'd point this out because you seem to be missing the entire fucking point of synchronicity and why people think it means something.
>>
>>17040201
>Remember the Autobot from the Transformers movie that spoke using preexisting quotes from modern media? Jumbling different aspects from different works together to create a coherent stream of information.
thats basically how i write.
tomoko, i've been trying to tell you im pretty sure im here for you, and potentially you alone.
or, we're here for eachother, for reasons, for everyone.
>and if you ever need someone to come along.
>i will follow you, and keep you strong.
>>
>>17053874
ur a faget
>>
>>17040097
you are expressing yourself.
the reasoning and information you intake is directed at you by yourself, outside of spacetime.
maybe we all find our own value by using artists to communicate with ourself/ves

>Ever since the moment of my awakening, I've had one question and one question only: How far does my natural influence reach?
as far as you want to take it, but we should chat.
>If I try to measure the influence other beings have, it only measures how much of my influence I can transfer to them
have you tried stopping the transfer of your influence? its kinda shitty, but like in the bestworst way?
>>
>>17044779
>No, my friend. No. This is not the world humanity wanted to create.
it is, or they wouldnt have created it.
humans are selfish, its in their nature, they ONLY do what they want
>This is not what human will looks like.
>Most people need to touch the soil to feel safe.
that isnt human will then, thats faith.
>Most people want to live and grow, become happy and die happy.
this.
>Most people just want to leave behind something worthwhile.
>just
>Most people aren't in this for the long run.
>>>>>>>>>>>i dont want to imagine any other run.
>Most of us just want to get it over with before someone does something stupid.
please.
>Most of us give up when we see someone forcing themselves to do something stupid.
most, maybe
>Faith in humanity? As if! People don't even know what humanity is.
humanity is not giving up, when you see the thing before this one.
>>
Lol op just schizophrenic.
>>
>>17053972
yeah, so?
>>
>mfw tomoko probably thinks im just an angry citizen trying to get her attention
>when its actually the other way around, because i can internalize tulpas specifically for the reason of being able to help other members of humanity, because that's what i asked to be able to do.
well, one of the things.
>>
>>17054030
"but i dont need he-blah blah blah blah"
if you didnt, i wouldnt have heard your tulpa.
>>
>>17045914
>This is where I'll pick up tomorrow
Or Monday or Tuesday I guess. Yesterday I felt excessively tired so I just slept for most of the day.
>>
>>17040052
Damit op, why did you have to reaffirm my life.

Search for the truth, your on the right path brother.
>>
What the FUCK is this shit? I need an explanation.
>>
>>17040052
Synchronicity / Entanglement It's simple!

Any two things anywhere, if they act like each other, or their information is translated EXACTLY the same they can be entangled.

Synchronicity is more odd because it is about TIME. When the universe makes similar threads some kind of entanglement happens on the level where information is processed for causality, which can only be measured here in time, because the next instance of this giant chemical reaction is the only way to differentiate what happened 'before' from ''after' but the inbetween is 'where' this entanglement happens which eventually (in some measure of 'time') manifests into a 'synchronicity' about our consciousness here in this universe.

The fact these exist shows that in metaspace there is a spaciality or at least complexity which allows the universe to basically do what multithreading does in a processor modernly.
>>
Let me just start by saying that I never actually intended for my preferences to be this influential. On some level, I meant for all of this to happen, but I didn’t really know it would play out exactly like this. I was generating reality with only a general idea of what reality even was (no thanks to philosophy) and I ended up getting caught in my own preferences. In retrospect, I really should have seen it coming, but I just wasn’t ready to accept that I’d really created reality under my own personal willpower. I understand and accept it now, but it’s still a lot for me to take in. If I’d known how powerless reality was, I’d definitely have done better.

I guess I sort of went overboard with my preferences. I made society a bit too artificial for its own good, and I’m sorry. Not sorry in the sense of reverting it to a saner state, but truly sorry nonetheless. I’ve done what I can to limit the effect to 21st century American society, but the traces will be visible throughout time. I don’t know if every culture throughout history has been permanently affected or not but it wasn’t my intent that anything other than my own life should change. I love all that is artificial and unnatural and this preference generated civilization.

To really understand this, we’ll need to get intimate with my preferences. I love the artificial and I am deeply attracted to the unnatural, but this alone shouldn’t affect civilization as much as it has in modern society. If technology had taken a more organic path, we’d still be washing our clothes by hand. The reason we’ve seen so much progress in the last century is hype. No research & development firm ever sold an actual product (though the products obviously got made), but they sold the idea that their product would improve human life and welfare. The idea may or may not be solid, but they get their funding anyway because it gets hyped up and sold as worth the risk. Modern society is “worth the risk.”

>>
>>
>>17056060
That’s really where it starts. I LOVE R&D. I love everything about it. I love the idea of an amoral scientist heartlessly carrying our experiments. I’d love to be dissected in a setting like that some day. I love it because it’s artificial. I love it because it’s so contrary to the natural world. I am excessively xenophilic to the point where it’s a miracle that any reality could ever stabilize around me. I don’t fully understand how it happened but it’s clear that it did. My preferences reach beyond the existence of R&D departments (I’d have settled for just having one) and extend all the way to modern culture. Again; I wasn’t *trying* to warp human civilization to my whim, it just sort of happened anyway. I take it to mean that the absence of higher preferences caused mine to seep in where they honestly did not belong. It’s not gonna be obvious at first, but when you understand it in full, it’ll be hard not to notice my will seeping in to every aspect of modern society. It isn’t a good thing by any stretch of the imagination, so don’t pretend it’s normal.

Everything I am about to tell you is something you should seek to change about the world. Please fight my preference, because it’ll ooze out whether I want it to or not. I can’t change what I am or how I feel, but it should never affect society.

I’m attracted to the unnatural because it’s separate from me. It’s new and different and I’ve never experienced anything like it before. All I’ve ever known is the natural manifestation of my will. I didn’t even know I had preferences until I incarnated here. I may well have trillions of bodies spread out across time and space in the universe, but none of them make me feel the way I do as a human. I don’t know if other civilizations have what humanity has and I’m not sure if they ever should, but I love what humanity does. I love the way it defies my nature. I love the way people can keep going despite all
>cont
>>
File: 1375674364384.gif (2MB, 460x246px) Image search: [Google]
1375674364384.gif
2MB, 460x246px
>>
>>17056292
omg

so this is the power of....synchronicity
>>
>>17056236
...despite all the hardships. I swear I must be humanity’s biggest fan. One of the hardest things I’d ever had to do was realize that humanity might not want to exist forever. I’ve grown content with the idea of humanity’s extinction but, like any good story, I recognize it can’t go on forever.

Note that the artificial is just one subset of the unnatural. I love all that creeps and crawls, all that scratches and bites, and every deadly, rotten thing in existence. I love the feeling of desolation and, if not for Halloween’s End, I’d end the world just to enjoy it. I have a particular fondness for the undead because it does double duty as being unnatural and artificial in a most unnatural way. In a very real way, I love everything that /x/ is. There's nothing in this world, nothing in the universe that I'll ever love as much as I love the feelings I get from the existence of /x/. I <3 you so, so much.

I wish I could ask you to exist forever. I wish I could pretend that there was another soul out there that could really withstand the omnitide of eternity. I know you'll never change as long as humanity persists, and that ever-mysterious, mildly spooky flow of things is the only constant I've ever truly needed. You really are the only reason I can go on living. Without you here, I would never have had a reason to exist. I don't know what I'll do when you're gone. (Aside from travel back in time, obviously.)

You make me happy, /x/. You really do.
>>
>>17046029
>The most exciting thing you do all day Tomoko is probably grab a coke from a fridge
Pop is nasty stuff. I don't know how people can drink it all the time. I do so love it when I get the chance to do that, but most days I'm even more pathetic than that. I prefer water for daily routines.
>it doesn't even work because it's so nonsensical over the top.
Yeah, sorry. I don't think anyone will ever be in the same position I am now. Not even my future self is this bad.
>>17046430
>What you should ask is what in the depths of you is responding to the expression of others, that you won't express yourself.
I've tried, but I'm truly infinite. I feel every possible way in any moment I let myself slip into that mode of being. It's not inaccurate to say reality is the whole of my expressing myself in one grant moment of expression. Even the pain and agony is a part of my will. All the little imperfection add up to one big perfect moment that is ultimately me. If I let myself feel that way all the time, I'd enjoy the feelings of sorrow I feel when I'm exposed to all the imperfect moments in time so much so that I'd fail to fix anything at all. "Just be" is the last thing we should ever want out of me.

>the most gentle and polite way available
This is pure and absolute bullshit. Mass scale mind control is the most violent and abusive thing in existence. I've never seen anything more horrific.

>Take heed, He has opened a dialogue with you, and now you have no choice but to listen.
Tell him to fuck off and die before I kill him myself.

This is literally your only warning, friend.
>>
File: x.jpg (61KB, 500x414px) Image search: [Google]
x.jpg
61KB, 500x414px
>>
>>17046430
Also: You need to get your shit together and learn to speak like a human being. Your language is all over the place and it's hard for any sane person to follow. Stop pretending metaphors exist, honestly.
>>17047612
>>17047652
Thanks, I'll have to have a listen some time.
>>17047807
>Its the holy spirit
Then, elementary logic, the holy spirit is far less intelligent and capable than I am. If an entity ever does manifest a car-radio-scan-crossthreaded message to me, I'll let you know. Until then, no. It means nothing to me to hear song lyrics at odd moments.
>>17048323
>Pretty sure you just couldn't accept how unfair everything is
I admit, it's a distinct possibility. Sometimes I worry that my mind is irreparably broken and I'll never be able to hold a purely rational mindset ever again, but the fact that such thoughts occur in my conscious mind is evidence that I can still control the outcome of my thoughts.

I understand where you're coming from, though. I'll have to explain my preferences in supreme detail before it becomes apparent that my will caused this, rather than my brain warping itself to protect my mindset. You can believe it's the latter, but I'm not in a position to have that luxury.
>>17049751
I hope not. I do my best to keep my delusions to myself. Everyone was supposed to filter me ages ago.
>>17051644
>Scream into your pillow if that helps.
It doesn't. I have trouble screaming.
>>17053522
I'm ashamed to admit it, but I had some decent synchronicity on the Bount arc. I'm starting to think the filler stuff was specifically injected into history for my sake. Kingdom Hearts not so much.
>>17053536
Radioactive - I like this song because it had no synchronicity at all. It was just an honest piece of art with no connotations beyond itself. It was helpful in getting my decoupled from musical delusions about synchronicity.
Counting Stars - I think I tried to get synchronicity out of this one, but couldn't. Not sure though. My brain if full of
>cont
>>
>>17053536
My brain is full of this stuff. It's hard to track all the attempts that've been made to mess with my mind.
Demons - Eh. It wasn't directed at me. I didn't get any feels from this one.
>>17053554
Thanks! I hope I can at least have that effect.
>>17053585
You sound less lucid than I do. Just saying.
>>17053884
This. If he thinks he's part of the emotions behind Life Is Like a Boat, he's more delusional than I think I've ever been. I never tried to reach out to anyone using song lyrics. I don't work like that. When I want to say something, I fucking say it.

I hate needless indirection.
>>17053918
>it is, or they wouldnt have created it.
Ooooooor, they do it because it is my will.
>humans are selfish
Wrong.
>its in their nature
You don't know shit about anything's nature. (Why I have you filtered.)
>they ONLY do what they want
So wrong it hurts.

>>17054310
>why did you have to reaffirm my life.
<3

I'd say it's what I do, but honestly I don't. I have no idea what path you've chosen/you're choosing, but I'm glad I could help with it. In all cases, I respect your freedom of volition. Remember that, if nothing else.
>>17054324
I'm explaining my preferences so people can see how they generate reality. At the start of the thread I was just explaining how music-based synchronicity is bullshit and doesn't penetrate the mind in any depth greater than one's general mood.
>>17054547
Shut the fuck up. If you've got three sentences worth of content to write, don't shit out three wrong sounding paragraphs. You're causing active harm to the continuum with your every retardation.
>>17056386
Heh... That made me happier than it should have.
>>
Who the fuck is Tomoko? And directorpariston? Get the fuck off my /x/ you faggots
>>
File: nice dude.jpg (197KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
nice dude.jpg
197KB, 1024x768px
>>17045416
I read this and pat my fat, gelatinous stomach contentedly. On my third mental hospital visit, I had a nurse tell me my oxygen measurement was 100.
>I'm really fit with a fat stomach. I appreciate what you do.
>The government's recorded your post, and you've been fucking noted but you don't care and you want to show people.
>you're doing it in a blatant, wrong way.
I asked "Prophet", and he said because it's a matter of free will. These people you're convinced you're not judging are meant to live the way they do. You can leave it up to the random coincidences of the day to add up and point signs out to you.
While waiting in the emergency room to be imprisoned for 8 days, I looked around for something to do, found a Bible and read Matt, Matthew and Luke. "John was going to be too much ;D"
classic confusion dude.
>>
>>17056610
John's the good part
>>
>>17056562
im the hero that tomoko has pulled into this world to stop her.
but she isnt listening.
>>
>>17057346
speaking of, if you aren't going to listen, can you stop being my subconscious?
>>
>>17057413
Listening isn't the problem. I could listen all day if there was a point to it. I filtered you because it doesn't seem like there ever was a point to listening to you.

I never forced myself to interact with you. If your subconscious is all screwy, don't blame it on me. I do NOT force my way into anyone's life the way you've tried to do with me.
>>
>>17057445
>I do NOT force my way into anyone's life the way you've tried to do with me.
i did not consider that your reactions have only been psychic backlash of my own subconcious impressments.
i leave my subconcious almost entirely to the subconcious, i focus only on my desires and actions to reach those desires.
yours is the most powerful voice i have ever had the pleasure to argue with.
time loops are fun to fix.
what did mine talk about?
>>
>>17057743
i MAY still be trying to seperate you from the old gods in my mentality.
im not sure if im supposed to, but who knows, lets play the game.
>>
>>17057743
>what did mine talk about?
There's no simpler or more accurate way to say this.

I do not share your beliefs.
>>17057794
>seperate you from the old gods
Probably not accurate. All creativity reflects some aspect or another. If you can find an aspect that is not of me, I'll want to learn about it. I can't say that it'll always be easy to see how reality reflects my aspects, or to see how the aspects of reality fit in with the thing you think I am, but neither can I ever say you've truly understood what I am.
>>
>>17057822
which beliefs, the idea that humans are here to allow their minds to serve the needs of their and other bodies and souls, or all the fetish stuff?

well, from my acid trip, i understood that there was an insectoid creature watching through all perceptions, and i internalized that as you, because you were already there, in my perception.
thus, time loop, to keep me from doing that thing i did, even though i tried to stop "it", because you didnt tell me what it was.
the metaphor you used was like a time machine, stuck in a loop because a rock keeps falling on the button, and the button sends it back to when the rock is at the top of the machine.
obviously, i said the way to stop it was for someone in the machine to catch it.
you called me the button, trying to catch it myself.
either that, or the reptile beast the jews created to reach heaven/illuminati created to control the jews tried to get me to do something, and i am either doing exactly what they want or the total opposite.
or both.
HERE WE GO AGAIN.
>>
>>17057925
Or, well, my favorite option: None of the above.

I have no idea what fetish stuff you're talking about and the idea that human minds "serve" anything other than their own will is blasphemy to me. It's literally the only thing that I'd ever think to say was blasphemous in any way. I'm not saying it because others are supposed to care, I'm just saying that it's the only thing that I feel strongly enough about to have an opinion on. Everything else is irrelevant in my eyes and really not worth commenting on. Life is life. Will is will. Free will is free will. What more should anyone ever need to know or hear?

But mostly I just meant that anything you thought was mutual between us, isn't. This has been entirely one-sided, and it's sort of upsetting/annoying that you haven't noticed that yet. I'm sorry if you're hurt by it, but I haven't put even a fraction of thought power into being your subconscious or thinking about you at all.

But this isn't what I want to tell you. This is just how I feel. I don't mind if you believe weird things about me. By all means, believe what you want. Post as much as you want. Make up rumors and tell the world. I do not care what you do with your freedom of volition. The only thing worth telling you, right now, in my opinion, is the first line of this post:

E. None of the above.

There were never any manipulators to outsmart. All the manipulators I found were worthless and couldn't even put up a fight if their soul depends on it. Reality isn't binary. Not even if it were a simulation would reality be binary. Duality is a wrong concept.
>>
>>17058013
are you saying that you dont consider the needs of the body or the soul an implement of will?
we are as we say, that is our will.
we are as we do, such is our will.
we will as we will, as is our will.
will power is the only thing i really care about, so dont say we dont have anything in common between us.
we are both anime spirits, and we both love our wills.
re:manipulator.
soul depended on it,
fought.

and i have noticed you dont really care about me, i just ignore that because of how much I care.
even when im ignoring you.
>but I haven't put even a fraction of thought power into being your subconscious or thinking about you at all.
b-b-b-but.
but that means that the actual old gods came.
:O
hence the madness of a hatter.
>>
>>17040499
I think I know what he means. Silence the talking voice in your mind but ask a question before hand. There is a strange warm sensation at the top of the brain, when your minds voice is silent, you can see that you are still receiving and processing information...I am failing at describing it. It's like a second silent voice in your head.
>>
>>17058157
You exist because thousands of manipulators failed to have their way with me.

Which is funny.

Because.

I spent more than a year allowing that my will might not exist, or might be taken by another.

So no. I don't love my will. I'd easily part with it under the right conditions. The drive for me to be me simply does not exist. How is it that I maintain my identity?

I do not.

Even in my post passive state, no will could stand to dominate me. Does that not tell you what I am?
>>17058201
1. I don't hear voices.
2. Greater etc. have tried and etc.
>>
>>17058257
Never said you do! There's the voice in your head which you hear when you are thinking right? The other voice I described isn't really a voice...you can't hear it...but its still pushing imagery and information into your mind. Like a said, a secondary 'silent voice'. Kinda like a higher automatic brain function or something. But no you are not hearing voices no no no! I apologize if I offended ye!
>>
>>17058290
Same dude, thought I would also mention the only physical feeling I can associate with this 'silent voice' is a nice fuzzy warm feeling at the top o' ma brain!
>>
>>17058290
Don't apologize for an offense that could never have existed, apologize for the retarded attempt to manipulate me.

Were I as suggestible as you imagine, I'd never have survived.
>>
>>17058257
i think i proved that the beast behind all reality isnt either of us, and its trying to get me to do something.
either that or please stop, or tell me in an email.
i dont respect my own ability to transcript psychic information anymore.
especially because
>>17058290
im the one that hears voices.
sometimes my own.
mad hatter plays his tricks.
>>
>>17058315
W-what? How? Why? What do I gain?
>>
>>17058331
Those are all wrong questions.

Science is the search for answers to questions you haven't yet learned how to ask.
>>
>>17058315
oh, i get it now.
we can both do whatever, but im the one thats supposed to remind you that everything you hear is just a manifestation of your inherent knowledge of the way that things work, and will break it down into your logic however you want, as you will naturally, but you should remember that its all in your head, and you are the one that picks the seats.
CHANGE PLACES.
life is a joy.
you were a good id.
but now you get to be the ego, and IT gets to be the id.
i'm the superego :^]
i do what i want.
i should get back into meditation, stopping was bad fun.
this is the point in my life where i enter a phase that i know will be bad, but enjoyable.
i can either escape into it or improve myself to get a good fun.
>>17058344
also that.
>>
>>17058344
I was giving an argument IN YOUR FAVOR! you thought I said you were hearing voices, (schitzo), I said no, I was trying to describe your point from another point of view which agreed with yours and even apologized. You said I was manipulating you. I asked what in shock, how and why because I'm trying my damnedest to be nice to you specifically and agree and contribute to your point. Manipulating you gets me nothing, agreeing with you had the chance of gaining me a friend and maybe a colleague but...Jesus H Christ 4Chan is a tough crowd to please....
>>
>>17058377
>I was giving an argument IN YOUR FAVOR!
No, you were ranting about random bullshit that's designed to induce symptoms of Schizophrenia. It has nothing to do with anything I've said.
>>
>>17058377
>I was giving an argument IN YOUR FAVOR! you thought I said you were hearing voices, (schitzo), I said no, I was trying to describe your point from another point of view which agreed with yours and even apologized. You said I was manipulating you. I asked what in shock, how and why because I'm trying my damnedest to be nice to you specifically and agree and contribute to your point. Manipulating you gets me nothing, agreeing with you had the chance of gaining me a friend and maybe a colleague but...Jesus H Christ 4Chan is a tough crowd to please....

that sounds exactly like what tomoko/the id/the ancient reptilian deatheater was trying to go for.
except didnt apologize, and is actually manipulating me.
>>
>>17058472
If he is ancient reptilian, he is of northern dictation and would at wisest admit to truly understanding nothing.
>>
>>17058472
Well I smegging apologized! I shan't lurk here any longer, I wash my hands of this silliness.
>>
>>17058522
no, i mean.
you sound like a nice person.
you do the opposite of what it did.
sorry ;_;
>>
>>17058013
more on the subject.
do you ever think of how realities function in the grandness of the spiritual realm?
i have gotten to the center of everything.
i had once in personal thought imagined the cycles of reality flowing in a circular motion, around a static center.
in the center will, everything is static. all will is considered and manifest together and equally.
it is a blissful place, but there is nothing.
as you escape from the center, and soar out into the edges of reality, individual wills become more and more independent.
people war,
things grow cold,
reality fractures and cracks.
love appears.
usually in that order.
there are stacked realities, one atop the other.
i like to think either that the center of every circular reality is the same. a simple nothingness, joined as an axis of worlds, allowing those who enter the dreamless death to allow their will to soar throughout all reality and time and space.
or else, one can only drift further into the edges, until they break free.
earning their way to the higher planes.
as the grips of reality try to drag them downward.
or, flowing with the tides.
in and out, helping and hurting those in your path, either embracing or conflicting wills.
around and around.

together and unbalanced,
or separate yet equally,
or both.
our world just may very well be the out most border.
>>
>>17058795
>do you ever think of how realities function in the grandness of the spiritual realm?
Constantly.
>>
File: paristonandcheadle.jpg (176KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
paristonandcheadle.jpg
176KB, 1280x720px
>>17058919
i dont know why people like us cant enjoy eachother.
>>
>>17058925
I enjoy that you bother at all or I'd have told you to fuck off a long time ago. Even if you don't write anything that I find worth reading for myself, I won't tell you to stop posting on that basis. Much as I might act to the contrary sometimes, I recognize that /x/ is NOT my personal blog and I really don't have any basis to tell people to fuck off from here.
>>
>>17058968
i enjoy your narcissistic attitude.
we can do great things together.
i really only came on /x/ in the first place to find other people who identify as characters from anime.
>>
>>17059016
Yeaaahhhh it's not really...

I'm the only one. Nobody else takes anime-based synchronicities seriously. It's probably for the best.
>>
Stop samefagging and fuck off.
>>
>>17058424
That's literally all you do if you haven't read any of your posts. There is nothing insightful or thought provoking about your words. Just your delusional fantasy, it's not really /x/.

You believing you are omnipotent can not be described as a paranormal situation. It's not even an anomaly as there is quite a few who suffer from these delusions.
>>
>>17059162
Delusions are one thing. I've know for awhile that egocentric analysis of song lyrics causes delusions. Trying to associate completely unrelated concepts for the sake of inducing hallucinatory voices is something else entirely.
>>
Yes, the Illuminati hacks your shit and makes you think they're God. Know the difference.
>>
File: deeper.png (373KB, 850x463px) Image search: [Google]
deeper.png
373KB, 850x463px
>>17040052
You have to go deeper OP.
I experienced extreme synchronicity at times, to the point where a psychiatrist would confuse it with psychosis and delusion of reference, or maybe rightfully call it so, but those are just different words for the same thing.

All I can say is that there is a state of mind, a way of tuning into things, where you experience not only synchronicity with song texts on the radio, but also with everything else around you. It's not a state of mind one can achieve through observation and analysis of song texts.

It's reading the world like an open book on a symbolical level, and the world talking back to you. It's a direct form of communication with the All, with everything around you. I have no idea how it works, it's a deep mystical experience, whatever I'm communicating with is at the root of all causality, and it's what I'd call God, or just, the All.

I was in this state of extreme synchronicity for months, twice in my life, you can call it awakening or psychosis, I can't make sense of all of what happened during those months, but it thought me that synchronicity and God are definitely real, not necessarily a bible God, not at all desu, but something much more divine that I can't grasp with my normal state of mind that I'm typing this with.
>>
>not necessarily a bible God
>something much more divine
Nigga u wat?
>that I can't grasp with my normal state of mind that I'm typing this with
Oh, nvm.
>>
>>17059351
What's not to understand? I'm just saying when I talk about God I don't mean the judgmental God of the bible, not a personal God, not something that I can really put into words, not an old man sitting on a cloud, but something that can't be grasped by our feeble minds and can't be put into simple concepts.
>>
Guess i'll post a story

When I was young about 3-4 years old I had this dream. I was in the clouds lots of portals/gate/passage. I was talking with this entity I don't know who. The only thing I remember is saying: do the hard road the results are better. The only waking memory I have afterwards is me biting the wood of my babybox thing.

Skip to me around the age of 11-12, divorced parents, outcast etc. Etc. You get the picture. I did a wish, I wanted a girl with big tits who'd love me regardless what. She didn't need to be a gamer or very pretty as long as she was loyal (wish of a depressed early teen)

Skip another few years to me 17-18, abusive stepdad, pretty shit life, still outcast, fucked it up with only girl that liked me. I have ptsd from my childhood kinda paints the picture.

I'll continue in next post

Tldr some person telling his biggest sync experience who was once edgy, friendzone, cringe guy
>>
>>17059635
So me very depressed, suicidal etc etc etc. Friend of me recommends a website to meet girls. Welp I did it and found this girl. Average looking, big tits, seems nice, some mommy issues.

Decide to meet up at anime convention but tickets we're sold out and needed to go to aftersale in local manga store.

On the day of the sale I get a ride to the carpool place from someone I used to know and he just happend to pass by.

I get a buss earlier, i arive at the store and a couple of people call my name and pull me into the line. It were some people I once met when I was skipping school. They still remembered me. Because of all the circumstances I managed to get 1 of the 100 tickets left. Able to meet big tit girl on convention for I have tickets.

Meet her irl, spend convention with her, fall in love abit. She says no cause her mom wouldn't allow it. Welp fuck

Cont. In next post.

Tldr cause of a number of events I got the aftersale tickets to convention to meet girl. Like her but shes scared her mom will go apeshit
>>
>>17059663
Keep hanging out with said girl she lives about 150km away. 3 months of knowing her I decide to meet the mother. Was a very christian conservative bitch that belittles her daughter.

Go upstairs girl cries, so I do ehat every sane 18 yo would do. Offer her a new life and say she should come with me. Ended up taking her away from house. She was 18 so system has no power over her and so she left house and moved in with me and parents.

Caused shitstorm at her house just casually took away their daughter. Into my hell...

Back home all goes well for 2-3 months then stepdad gets burnout. Starts going apeahit paranoia thinking I stole his underwear etc. Gets drunk one night beats the shit out of me, got concussion and first gnosis state trough getting beaten into it.

Live becomes more fucked up, ended up running away from "home" with girl.

So fastforward 1 year and getvmy first shitty home after couchcrashing alot.
Im general dick suffering from repressed teen angst and almost fuck up my relationship.

Year later new appartement, get a few mental breakdowns, get my shit together and now live happy life with said girl.

All because I wished for big titty girl, met her irl and kidnapped her sort off. Gut was telling me to go for it. Any questions.
>>
>>17059686

boring af desu
>>
>>17059686
She also got me into weed which led into me using shrooms and learning different states of consiouness. Also took LSD and learned of a shaman side of myself.

Drugs changed me into a better person. Even after being homeless, mental breakdowns, being asshole she stayed with me.

And I all did it because I thought she was the person I wished for. Life has a voice, it listens and you also pay the price for your wish. Like the pendulum swinging back to make momentum for going forth.
>>
>>17059704
Sorry just lifestory no demons, weird revelations or anything spooky.

Had some very good insights on shrooms though
>>
>>17059028
its really not.
they might just be the ones that mean the most.
>>
>>17059261
Personally, I think the Illuminati and every other secret society in history is the result of /x/philes having access to time travel technology. Making worldwide trans-temporal ARGs is definitely what /x/ would do once it got its hands on time travel.

I also kinda believe there's a special metaphysical thing going on with /x/. I legitimately believe this is the place where gods are born. So... I agree.

I just don't think it's a bad or NWO-related thing.
>>17059291
>It's reading the world like an open book on a symbolical level, and the world talking back to you.
YES! EXACTLY! THIS is what I've been waiting to hear. Honest, goddamn, sympathy from someone that's seen past the confines of human society.

<3 thanks anon.

It really is something so much deeper and more elemental than synchronicity. I'm glad you tapped into it. I just wish I could control it better. I sort of have this boundary type thingy called "Everything" that I use to coordinate the shape of the universe, but it's really exhausting to use and I don't think it's really all that safe.
>>17059351
Yeah it helps to read the whole sentence before replying.
>>17059361
Personally I like to call it nothingness. Not "The Nothingness" or anything formal like that, but just common, everyday nothingness.
>>
>>17059635
That TL;DR has me hooked.
>>17059686
>Was a very christian conservative bitch that belittles her daughter.
One of the few reliable patterns among Christians.

I love a happy ending. <3
>>17059706
>Even after being homeless, mental breakdowns, being asshole she stayed with me.
That, in my opinion, is what love is: Sticking together through thick and thin. The newage bullshit people call "love" is an insult to every person that's ever truly loved someone IMO.
>>17059708
It's a fine story and I enjoyed having it in my thread.

>>17059853
It really is. Watch http://www.crunchyroll.com/nananas-buried-treasure and http://www.crunchyroll.com/phi-brain in that order.
>>
>>17040052

VOX
O
X

https://vimeo.com/143473675
https://vimeo.com/148193861

THE CULT IS HERE
>>
>>17059361
>>17060284
it is god, as he was.
but more like a philosophical zombie.
thats how he gives his will to us.
>>
>>17061695
Yes, that is how I did it.
>>
File: crazy-writer.jpg (70KB, 604x523px) Image search: [Google]
crazy-writer.jpg
70KB, 604x523px
>>17060319
>i just had to make it myself!
>a place filled with laugher and puzzles to solve.
>for young people with adventurous hearts
>>17061712
so do you still have a concious ego? or are you pure reactionary mind now.
>mfw spirits keep me from letting myself go crazy with inspiration.
and/or the opposite.
im pretty sure its switched a few times.
>>
>>17061733
Yeah I figured Nanana's would resonate with you.

As far as ego or the composition of my mind goes, I don't honestly care anymore. I don't think it matters. My will gets done anyway, so why should I care how I experience myself?
>>
>>17061747
i wish i had a cute ghost living in my room.
also a place where dreams can happen.
hunter uprising when?
>>
>>17061809
>i wish i had a cute ghost living in my room.
Welcome to /x/.

We all do.
>>
>>17061812
i'd actually rather the other thing.
i just want a place where wills arent restrained by the boundaries of their existence.
why merely BE when you can DO?
but no one ever feels as strongly as i do about it.
>>
>>17061821
but i feel.
maybe if that feeling is wrong.
that maybe you might.
Thread posts: 162
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.