[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My life is so shitty right now. Is there some kind of occult

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: suzanne_treister_hexen_3_744px.jpg (156KB, 744x496px) Image search: [Google]
suzanne_treister_hexen_3_744px.jpg
156KB, 744x496px
My life is so shitty right now. Is there some kind of occult ritual /x/ can recommend I do?

I'm not a very serious believer, but desperation does these kinds of things to people
>>
File: 4468329815_60a95e4060_z.jpg (78KB, 640x426px) Image search: [Google]
4468329815_60a95e4060_z.jpg
78KB, 640x426px
I like your OP

Would you like a tarot reading?
>>
>>17039767
why is your life shitty, anon?
maybe we can give you some useful practical advice instead?
rituals are just a supplement for a life that's already under control. you can't solve your real problems with magic.
>>
Lay not up for yourselves treasures upon earth, where moth and rust doth corrupt, and where thieves break through and steal:
But lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust doth corrupt, and where thieves do not break through nor steal:
For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.
The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light.
But if thine eye be evil, thy whole body shall be full of darkness. If therefore the light that is in thee be darkness, how great is that darkness!
No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon.
Therefore I say unto you, Take no thought for your life, what ye shall eat, or what ye shall drink; nor yet for your body, what ye shall put on. Is not the life more than meat, and the body than raiment?
>>
>>17039773
I got a tarot reading from a faggot who goes by sneke a few months ago and it was B URSELF x1000. A week ago I went to a psychic and it was basically the same thing except super fraudulent

Honestly, no. I can use my own deck if I wanted to see what the cards read

>>17039774
gf and apartment fall through at the same time, personal stagnation where I can't seem to find decent work and am chained to a city I'm increasingly tired of if I want part time work in the army

Sure sure magic ain't magic but I honestly feel like this string of bad luck is fate. I'd like a placebo at the least
>>
>>17039767
The ritual of self inspection!

Write down some of the ideals you hold in high regard, like freedom of speech, generosity, and moral virtues. Anything you hold in high regard.
Then you meditate.. or think deeply about, how you supposedly incorporate these ideals into your daily life, if at all.
Create conclusions based on your observations of yourself and attempt to determine what would be a good course of action for making your life less shity.

This is a powerful ritual that must be done either in the morning, or before bed. It's a ritual which gains power as you preform it each day. If you miss one day, you lose half the "power" you gain from this. Think of a half-life effect.

With time you'll make grand changes and outcomes which you haven't thought of might come your way, but only if the practice is ritualistic.
>>
Behold the fowls of the air: for they sow not, neither do they reap, nor gather into barns; yet your heavenly Father feedeth them. Are ye not much better than they?
Which of you by taking thought can add one cubit unto his stature?
And why take ye thought for raiment? Consider the lilies of the field, how they grow; they toil not, neither do they spin:
And yet I say unto you, That even Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these.
Wherefore, if God so clothe the grass of the field, which to day is, and to morrow is cast into the oven, shall he not much more clothe you, O ye of little faith?
Therefore take no thought, saying, What shall we eat? or, What shall we drink? or, Wherewithal shall we be clothed?
(For after all these things do the Gentiles seek:) for your heavenly Father knoweth that ye have need of all these things.
But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.
Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof.
>>
File: suzanne_treister_hexen_4_744px.jpg (146KB, 744x496px) Image search: [Google]
suzanne_treister_hexen_4_744px.jpg
146KB, 744x496px
>>17039827
Sounds interesting and applicable. I like how occult can be shoehorned into general self-help practices

>>17039796
>>17039828
Is this biblical?
>>
>>17039838
yes, indeed it is
>>
>>17039838
Yeah, but technically you can achieve occult ends through simple practices. Like writing down your thoughts and how they relate to yourself.

With the method I posted, you can still incorporate your daily life into the introspective practice, whereas occult studies can take time away from your daily life.

Personally, writing is an amazing way to clear your thoughts and regain focus.
>>
ejaculate nightly into a glass of orange juice while screaming "WOLOLOLOL" at the top of your lungs, and then remember to gargle said OJ.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.