[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Skinwalkers?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

File: skinwalker.jpg (8KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
skinwalker.jpg
8KB, 300x225px
>be me, 22
>Civ: Paramedic, Enlisted: ARMY 68W
>live in rural, heavy forested area
>closest neighbor is 4 minute drive, girl I fool around with
>next closest neighbor is 15 minute drive one way, town is 20 minute drive the other way
>always carry Glock 19, first round unchambered
>girl invites me over
>don't want to waste gas, since so close
>decide the walk wouldn't be bad, 20 minutes
>sun is setting, decide to boot it
>arrive to her house, sun is down, door slightly ajar, no lights
>NOPE
>pull out Glock, flip on flashlight, push door open with foot, gun at ready
>"femanon? you home?"
>no answer
>pull trigger, chamber round
>flashlight peirces darkness down hallway
>keep back on wall, door open
>hear scuffling from kitchen/dining room down the hall
>point gun into 1st room on left, the living room, nothing
>point back down the hallway, keep eyes on door to kitchen/dining room
>"femanon I'm not fucking playing"
>2nd room, on the right, bathroom
>push door open with foot, mirror is broken with glass on ground, shower curtain torn down and small blood splatters on ground
>pull light up to kitchen/dining room door 5 feet away
>femanon is in doorway, smiling
>lips faded, pale like sheet, gray splotches around eyes and mouth
>"put it down anon"
>acrid taste in mouth, chills down spine, instant cold sweat
>don't say anything and slowly start backing up keeping gun trained on femanon
>get to door, she steps out into hallway, light focused on her still smiling, notice her hands are black/gray
>pull door closed and start booking it down the street and don't stop
>hear guttural screech down the road and put my boots to the ground
>turn 20 minute walk into 8.5 minute run
>get to my road and take a breath
>hear something pounding up road
>fire two shots down street in direction
>take off for my house
>get home, lock doors, turn on all lights, close blinds and grab shotgun
>dog is cowering under computer desk
>peak out from blinds
>see gray-ish white thing on edge of woods
>>
>>17039592
OP: pic is the closest thing to what I saw in my woods
>>
>>17039592
>fire two shots down street in direction

Ruined an otherwise decent story
>>
>>17039592
And then you waked up? And realize you had pee??
>>
>>17039611
Nu
>received call from her the next day
>picked it up, didn't say anything
>silence, minus faint breath sounds
>hung up
moved into a hotel for a month, had my buddy keep my dog for that month, put my house on the market and moved in with my friend until it sold. Never heard from her again.
>>17039603
there was a report of gunfire, but that's common in our area, especially right around sun down time due to the fact it was hunting season
>>
File: real estate anita weiner.jpg (63KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
real estate anita weiner.jpg
63KB, 1024x768px
>>17039592
>>closest neighbor is 4 minute drive, girl I fool around with
You know what they say in real estate: location, location, location!
>>
>>17039631
kek'd despite my ptsd and that I've never spoken to a women other than my sisters and mother since
>>
>>17039628
c'mon, a great solder running from a bitch?? you should had put two between her eyes.
>>
>>17039662
I'm not even E5, soldiers are still people lol
Plus fuck that shit, it didn't feel right in the fucking house. I didn't even think about it at the time, but there was no ambient noise on the way there or back. Even the wind was fucking dead. That shit was fucked m8, I've never really been that scared.
>>
>>17039671
Ok man is ok, is easy to speak shit here behind my confy lap... and did you sold the house, did you had any enconuter with her... she was just a friend or something else?
>>
>>17039701
She was just a friend, whenever I'd come back from deployment we'd grab a beer at the bar, fool around, watch some movies, stuff like that. I moved two towns over, never heard from her again.
People in town kept to themselves mostly, unless you were directly involved with the community or from one of the few big families around the area, no one cared.
>>
>>17039728
Sorry i had to move, and han no conection, and what do you think happended? something took control of her? something kill her and make himself a skincostum?
>>
Do the people who write these stories realize the actual skin-walker legends bear no resemblance to this? Look it up on wiki; skin-walkers are human witches that take the skins of animals and can take the form of said animal. They're not inhuman creatures that steal human skins and try to poorly emulate them.
>>
>>17040847
It is a confusion, fleshgeit is the concept for this thungs that takes the skin of another person. But is very extended the idea of the skinwalker...
>>
>>17039592
>pulled trigger, chambered round

Why pull the trigger first? Genuinely curious
>>
>>17039592
Post pics of said femanon, I will photoshop them to look as you described in the story.

Also, how was the sex with the skinwalker?
>>
>>17039592
>pull trigger to chamber round
You know that's not how semi-automatic pistols work, yes?

If you're going to make shit up, at least do research beyond video games and movies...
>>
>>17041432
It doesn't, if you pull the trigger and the weapon doesn't cycle, you're going to have to cock it again, which wouldn't make sense because it would just extract the round that's already in the chamber.
>>
>>17042262
*it doesn't make sense
>>
>>17039592
I study religions. Religiously. They aight. Fae darwins? Fae darwins. Different viruses, some of them are not actually okay for organisms. We're talking like your body fucking kills itself from the cell onward and gives you essentially brain cancer. Starts with mood and seizures. Like a zombie, except classy.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pXRviuL6vMY
>>
>>17042262
This is like a two second science for people who own guns. With a 1 1/2, pulling the hammer ensures time to assess and line up. Two shots is usually it. Have you ever held a cannon?
>>
>>17042262
We're talking after the initial shot fired, of course.
>>
>>17039592
She's going to develop a homicidal seizure disorder and dissociative identity disorder. Good luck, earth medicine.
>>
>>17042285
Or chambering again with the slide. Yeah, that's fucking retarded.
>>
>be me
>living in a small village on a mountain
>forest everywhere
>nothing happens
>we used to fuck around in the forest with gf and his little brother (9), she had no other family members
>breaks up with me
>decide to take him on a walk to the forest
>get to the demonic altar
>l tell him that l'm gonna train him to become a professional skinwalker
>l can feel that he is excited
>5 years later l tell him that his training is now finished and that he has to sacrifice one of his family members
>only has his sister
>takes her to the altar
>asexpected.gif
>she sees me
>takes off her dress
>she was a dryad all of this time
>l decide to cut herthroat with my claws, but to my suprise my student jump infront of her
>"why do you have to fight! Can't we all be friends ?"
>didn't l teach this kid anything ?
>Push him away
>she attacks me with her magical stick or whatever
>take out the bladey grandfather gave me before his death
>this is the day l make my ancestors proud
>we fight for what feels like hours
>both exhausted
>she asks her brother to finish me
>tell him that this is his chance to become a real demon
>mfw he kills me instead
Fucking white knight piece of shit
>>
Anyone have the greentext about the skinwalker/goatman type of thing trying to integrate itself into a friend group that went camping. I remember a few specific things about it like the copper smell, it saying "guys stop fucking around" while banging on a caravan door or something, and they said it had no tone to it speaking and he posted a video of a cat talking, and at one point it was sleeping in the caravan with them and the guy who wrote it did like a headcount and counted there was an extra person in the room with them, thanks in advance
>>
>>17039592
You should take a friend to go visit her with you, if she's some skinwalker dickhead then kill that bitch, if not and she's normal, doubleteam.
>>
>>17042285
Do you have any idea what you're talking about?
>>
File: goatman.jpg (3MB, 3560x2280px) Image search: [Google]
goatman.jpg
3MB, 3560x2280px
>>17042589
Is this the one you're referring to Anon? It's possibly my favourite of all the ones I've ever read.
>>
File: 1447228444885.png (449KB, 1400x2700px) Image search: [Google]
1447228444885.png
449KB, 1400x2700px
best skinwalker greentext
>>
>>17042255
glad someone else noticed this
>>
>>17042589
oh dude that is a really really spoopy one
>>
>>17042707
YES! Thanks man.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.