[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just post this in /adv/ but no help there. Since February, just

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1447792782978.gif (2MB, 360x270px) Image search: [Google]
1447792782978.gif
2MB, 360x270px
Just post this in /adv/ but no help there. Since February, just after the end of my relationship with my fiance. I started to have hallucinations or nightmares, really d n k. It is very strange, I feel awake but am actually in a dream, and awake but in another dream, like inception and shit, once happened like 9 times in a dream, sometimes I realize that I'm sleeping sometimes not, see strangers or shadows or sometimes my family, scares me a lot, I also feel presences, touching me. Several times I felt snakes. Other I am awake but I see and hear things, yesterday was too much, I was wide awake and everything going crazy, I felt I heard dubstep, and saw colors in the air and faces and heard voices but did not understand. Feels like i am going to die. Is evil, i d k how to explain but is evil and scares me a lot. Always wake up after a few minutes, or regain control of my body that just will not obey me, it always happens before 2 or 3 am, I sleep at 1 or 12. I honestly think it has something to do with depression I'm dealing with. I feel tired all the time and everyone has noticed a change in my appearance, say i look more tired, looking sad, and I feel that way. Honestly could handle the nightmares and I began to get used to the episodes where I can not control my body, but the hallucinations have scared me. This happen like 3 or 4 times in a . Am I losing my mind? Some anon is in the same shit? Some help?
>>
you are having a process, u can talk to me at [email protected].
>>
>>17038942

Cursed, and i believe you should try what you are guessing, because that curse it's allowed by him. No reply this.
>>
>>17039057
Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently: Other email??
>>
death hello hows life killing you today
>>
look sorcery befitting unto thee such as the scribe to edict and decree
writes too rights
wrongs too rites
>>
>>17039122
cursed sorcery. What kind of help i have to research?
>>
no I have the research it`s in my mind by which I call upon to think is thou not privy unto the perceptions of the three and as it were of the GOD
>>
>>17039146
So? sorry i don't get it. It is lot in my mind
>>
bascally we gotta teach the Pope how to play Rock and Roll that dude wants to rock so the Vatican better start playin some Hendrix and Grateful Dead records the Filmore east and West the Allman Brothers the Velvet Underground Judas Priest Humbie Pie GOOD BANDS FOR THE POPE
>>
the pope Peter the pope actually likes rock and roll dude the pope wants to rock and the church wants to read so the pope is like THE GOD IS OF THE ROCK SO LET THERE BE ROCK!!!!
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.