[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can you actually join the Illuminati for fame and money? If so, how?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 6

File: FB_IMG_1443090708082.jpg (65KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1443090708082.jpg
65KB, 640x640px
Can you actually join the Illuminati for fame and money?

If so, how?
>>
>>17038820
Yes you can, do the elevator ritual and when the girls enters in the fifth floor, tell her you know, and she will guide to temple of Ilumination, and your path will have begun my son.
>>
>>17038820
It's easy, you just have to be talented, photogenic, and/or born rich.
>>
The best way to join is to be more to one of a few incredibly wealthy and well connected families.
>>
>>17038820
super easy scientology OT VIII
>>
>wake up in a new Bugatti
>>
For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?
Or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul?
>>
File: 1448087077317.jpg (22KB, 267x313px) Image search: [Google]
1448087077317.jpg
22KB, 267x313px
>>17038820
>Can you actually join the Illuminati for fame and money?
yes
>If so, how?
yes
>>
You probably need fame and money first or you'll never be invited in.
>>
>>17038820
Sure.
By having something to offer.
>>
>>17038820
it's a system of hierarchy.
you're already kind of part of it.
chattel.

your quest should be one of elevating your own consciousness.

you will either choose to free yourself and others from bonds of slavery
or
you will choose to trample upon others and enslave, but in doing so you yourself become a greater slave to those above you

whatonearthishappening.com
>>
I would join even if they told me I had to be a bum on the streets. I'm just so intrigued. IF the illuminati is real I would love to know what went on, how it worked, and what power they actually had. It fascinates me as a conspiracy. Even if the offer to join stated that I had to leave my family forever, I think I probably would still take it.
>>
>>17038820
no, you have to have the fame and money first

see >>17038870
>>
What kind of car is that?
>>
You're hoping to get a super secret invitation to the illuminati for making this thread aren't you?
>>
>>17038820
Masturbate furiously in public while thinking of an Illuminatus recruiting you.
>>
>>17038820
Absolutely. Everyone does this. You'd have to be stupid not to.
>>
>>17038820
If you wanna be part of the Iluminatis i can invite you. I am iluminati grade 4, just leave a cel phone and get ready win 2k in cash...
>>
They will only offer you join if you want to worship the devil but to even be approached you have to be close to finding Christ, and all they will offer you is money that they print. It's worthless anyways in the big picture but especially now because you don't know it but you're living in the end of days. You also won't believe this but they offered me an opportunity, I chose God. Oh and by the way you become a slave and want to leave but selling your soul to the devil is pretty scary and they don't know how to come back, you can look up a video on some people who did it they aren't happy. Kanye West even literally says "I sold my soul to the devil, I know it was a CRAPPY deal, at least it came with a few toys like a happy meal."
>>
the illuminati worships money.

there is actually no conspiracy that they will rule the world; they already do.

old info, but they use your life force to make you a battery to power this false reality.

the matrix is money

nothing will convince those most addicted
>>
>>17040656
Lamborghini.
>>
You're either born in one of the big families or are some average joe that draws their interest with something so they can buy you and use you like a puppet.
>>
>>17042975
Here in my garage
>>
>>17038870
source?
>>
Have to sacrifice someone.
>>
20 million dollar club
>>
So there's not way for me to join without being rich already?
>>
>>17039291
Mark passio :D
>>
>>17041147
tighten your chinstrap Carl, your helmet it slipping.
>>
File: QuickMemo+_2015-12-03-02-59-07.png (169KB, 480x782px) Image search: [Google]
QuickMemo+_2015-12-03-02-59-07.png
169KB, 480x782px
ecked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication:

5 And upon her forehead was a name written, Mystery, Babylon The Great, The Mother Of Harlots And Abominations Of The Earth (Rev 17:4.5)
>>
>>17041147
Oh my god lol
>>
>>17038820
To hell with fame, just take their money...and then undermine and destroy the Illuminati.
>>
what is forchan
>>
>>17041147
true.
>>
File: He's_right_you_know.jpg (52KB, 640x478px) Image search: [Google]
He's_right_you_know.jpg
52KB, 640x478px
>>17045214
>>17045237
the selling your soul part is right. if youre willing to sell your soul to satan, it already belongs to him. why would he need to buy it from you, if youre willing to sell it? he wants the souls that he cant have, the souls that wont bow dow to him. those are his prized trophies that he buys off.
>>
>>17038820

Sure. Just become rich and famous and they'll invite you.
>>
Take a dollar, stare at the pyramid for an hour without blinking, violently jerk your cock and spray semen on the note without breaking concentration (keep not blinking) - then light a New Port while Christian Death's Fema Coffins plays at 72% volume (very important). You will be contacted by Rozz Williams within 48 hours (usually 17 hours). Preferably make sure you have a landline or Samsung device handy.
>>
>>17041147
Kanye singing I sold my soul to the Devil means he obeys some record company and isn't allowed to express himself fully.
>>
File: socovert.jpg (86KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
socovert.jpg
86KB, 300x300px
>>17038820
Illuminati never had consumeristic goals or ideals.

>>17038867
That is mostly untrue.

>>17039148
>fame
Not quite. Famous people make themselves puppets to their public image which itself is highly dependent on current social trends and political correctness. Subversive and covert do not really go hand in hand with fame.

>>17039426
> IF the illuminati is real I would love to know what went on
>IF
You can find reliable sources with a little googling which will help you find copies of some earlier manuscripts.

>>17041199
I think you are a little confused.

Lastly, there has never been a black person in Illuminati so you can scratch rappers and such off the list.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.