[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Spoopy Stories

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 1

File: 1447234141701.jpg (500KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1447234141701.jpg
500KB, 1600x1200px
>Thanksgiving break ended
>roommates and I decide to leave for uni at separate times
>make the hour and a half drive
>back in town early morning and decide to sleep
>wake up from nap at 10:41 A.M
>see my door open slightly
>think its one of my roommates
>I yell "Whats up faggot?"
>no response
>ignore it and think its the one I don't really talk to
>Decide to fall back asleep
>phone rings
>Its my roommate
>calls letting me know he will be back in town in 20 minutes
>20 minutes later I hear knocking at my door
>Its my roommate
>Since I was out of bed I look at the parking lot and only saw both of our cars meaning the third roommate still hasn't made it home
>sudden realization I was home alone the entire time I was sleeping
>sudden fucking realization my room opened a bit then I woke up and found it closed and locked

I am creeped out, I don't know what the fuck happened but I checked my entire room, closet, under the bed, balcony and found nothing. My room is next to the attic and the only answer I can make out is that someone came from there, but I don't want to be right.
>>
>>17038309
Learn to catalog, newfag. >>17028002
>>
>one day man walk at forest to nighttime, in a lonely
>hear a stick breaks in his left
>he look to it
>no things
>now he has a scared
>a foot steps quickly in his right
>still no things at it
>an extreme fear in him
>start walk more fast, hear extremely the stick break and footstep at his behind
>suddenly the tall and a thin shape on him with major fast
>wake up on morning, does not remember the
>wallet and shoes and wristwatch is not in premises
>fucking gopniki
>>
>>17038309
The unknown guest. In Korea i think, a single man, belived someone lived in his house. Cuz he started noticing small changes in the way he leave stuff. Maybe a a pice of meal slighly less. And he happend to found out an old lady leaving on his attic. She stood there up, making almost no sound when he was in the house, and getting down, when the man leaved.
>>
>>17038309
If you're honest about this and not bullshitting, then it was almost definitely a spirit. I suggest you take one of your roommates up to the attic with you and see if you can sense anything.
>>
>>17039541
Reminded me of this

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/24889337/ns/world_news-weird_news/t/homeless-woman-lived-mans-closet-year/
>>
>>17038309
SOMEBODY ONCE TOLD ME THE WORLD WAS GONNA ROLL ME
>>
>>17039186
10/10 im spooked
>>
Watching hollow man late at night
Realize mother fell asleep
Decide to keep watching
Start to feel weird
Notice kitchen door in the reflection on my entertainment center around tv
Keep watching
See head and body peek out from kitchen door several feet behind me and then quickly go back behind the door
Wake up mom and nope the fuck out of there
>>
>>17040043
You and your mom ran out of your own home?
>>
>>17040254
Noped out of the room not the house. I don't remember how I fell asleep that night I must have just forced myself to forget it
>>
>>17038309
Depending on how you view this picture the face either looks like its at the top of the stairs looking down. or the bottom of the stairs looking up.
>>
>>17039986
I AINT THE SHARPEST TOOL IN THE SHEEEED
>>
>6am
>Hadn't slept all night (insomnia)
>Might as well go grocery shopping
>Employee in produce department is stocking apples
>Drops one and it starts to roll away from him
>He stoops and puts his hand out, fingers extended
>Apple stops and rolls backward into his hand
>Picks it up and puts it on the display

Fucking weird, guys.
>>
>>17038309
>Be walkin around dorms, just got back from break
>Head to my friend's dorm to see if he got back yet
>Walk right in, and see some fag sleeping
>Whoops wrong room lol
>Laugh and take a pic of him because why not
>Take a water bottle and leave
>Leave door open because dont want to chance waking him up by closing it
>Proceed to next floor and go see my friend

lock your door
>>
>>17040287
Is from the bottom looking up you fucktard... look at the steps, those marks are from the presing of hundreds of feets.
>>
>>17040302
She was looking kinda dumb with her finger and her thumb in the shape of an L on her forehead.
>>
>>17039186
Fucking got me
10/10 thanks for the chuckle
>>
Not necessarily a story but more like a series of occurances that happen almost every time I'm at this house

Back story: I babysit a 3 year old sometimes in a house that might be haunted.

Shadow room:
>to get to the bathroom you have to pass through a room with three doors all of them glass
>little girl screams "I go potty!" And runs to the bathroom, you chasing after to help
>as you're passing a set of glass doors you glance at your reflection only to see a shadowy figure a good head taller than you standing directly behind you
>fearing a break in you grab the girl and run only to see no one there.

I walked back and forth in front of all the doors and couldn't figure out what caused it. I've seen the shadows in the reflection standing and sitting in different parts of the room. Only when I'm not paying attention do I see them. Not when I'm looking for them or trying to debunk it.
>>
>>17040909
Part 2
Kitchen:
From the living room you can see through the back porch to this big kitchen window. On several occasions I've seen the light turn on from the living room.

When we're playing with her toys on the porch sometimes I've thought I saw someone walking through the kitchen only no one is there.

Girls room:
Toys go off by themselves
Sometimes we'll be on the floor playing and the girl will just get up and run to her room and just stand there.

The biggest thing that freaks me out are the shadows though. Before I noticed the shadows I've felt someone watching me but I figured it was a nanny cam or something. The guy I babysit for is the type who might have one.

Thoughts?
>>
>>17038309
is that your uncle who lives in the basement and collects old star trek masks?
>>
>>17039557
If a spirit can make physical contact then wouldn't it be dangerous?
>>
>>17041000
Im no pro and I dont like bringing relgion to this but if it does hurt you in the process its a demon according to some holy folk out there. and if it dosent... Well idk maybe just a spirit wanting some attention or dosent know its dead. Then agian this is if OP is not bs
>>
Not paranormal, but creeped me out:

>last winter
>live in Edmonton, Alberta, so it's cold as fuck (-30°C or so)
>roommate finishes closing shift at liquor store at 2 AM, weeknight
>go to pick him up so he doesn't freeze to death walking home
>streets are dead, very snowy out
>coming up to a green traffic light
>cop with his lights on comes through the red light
>turns left and is now travelling the same direction as me
>he pulls over on the side of the road
>pass him, get buddy from work, turn around and start heading home
>cop lights up ahead
>see about five cop cars parked in a row on the road
>officers walking up and down the sidewalks, two have dogs
>two more are talking with a lady who looks shook up (slumped shoulders, hugging herself)
>the fuck?
>pass them, turn onto our street a few blocks up
>a couple blocks further still, nearing our house
>see a random guy walking slowly/stumbling down the middle of the road with his back to us
>...the fuck??
>-30°C/snowy as fuck/2 AM/weeknight, who the fuck is walking down the middle of the road?
>park on the street outside the house, hop out of truck
>watch guy stumble left, stumble right, bend over and put his hands on his knees, then continue walking
>moving extremely slow, but he's about a block up at this point
>walk out into middle of street to get a better look at him
>after about ten seconds, guy stops dead
>slowly looks back over his shoulder at me
>too dark/far to see his face
>guy just stands there looking back at me
>remember all the cops from earlier, decide I'd rather not fuck with this guy
>nope my way into the house

Not sure if he was the guy the cops were looking for or if he was just drunk as fuck and trying to find his way home. The way he looked over his shoulder at me was like something out of a cheesy horror flick.
>>
Two years ago, I was working an overnight shift. I am a paramedic in a small town in NY, and I won't get more descriptive than that in regards to location. The ambulance company's headquarters is basically two medium sized buildings, one of which has the ambulance bay attached. The other building is where the employees spend their time. Basically like a fire house. The building with the garage attacked to it is over 100 years old, and use to be a funeral home until 1945. That is when it was converted to the first ambulance agency in the area. At the start of my shift at 12, I completed a part 800, which basically is a checklist to ensure all my equipment is present and in order. My partner was with me at this point. After we finished, we moved back to the other building and started watching tv. I realized that I left my set of ambulance keys in the truck, which is basically a big no no for the company I worked for. I told my partner I would be right back, and that I left the keys in the ambulance. I didn't bother turning on any lights in the other building, because I knew the layout and the ambulance cabin lights turn on when you open the door, so I would have no trouble finding the keys. As I walked towards the ambulance, something just felt off. As if there was another being watching me. It was at this point that I felt something brush up behind me, and than I heard an unintelligible whisper in my right ear. I lost my shit and sprinted out of the building. I am a very rational individual, and never believed in the paranormal until that moment.
>>
>>17041232
fuck that.
>>
Not exactly a spoopy story but I'm being like actively followed by a god damn demon or some shit, about 2 weeks ago my girl and I heard a slam at the sliding glass door, she was in the kitchen by the door and I was in the living room, i just assumed she dropped some shit or something. Then she comes into the living room confused/little bit freaked out and I learn that she didn't do it had no idea what it was etc. Same night our toilet (which has no mechanical issues WHATSOEVER has worked fine since) flooded twice for no apparent reason. More than a few times when I've been gaming in the master bedroom I'll jog/half run to the kitchen to grab a drink, and like 3-4 seconds after when I'm halfway to the kitchen the door shuts behind me. Now the past 5 nights I've heard triple knocks on the windows or the sliding glass door (not sure which) very late at night/early AM while gaming. Needless to say the shits freaked me out, been burning sage and usually have a weapon within arms reach to somewhat comfort myself. Shit's just weird man.
>>
>>17042440
Also, thought I'd add that I'm not schizophrenic this shits actually happening, and multiple people have died in this house. The triple knocking and shit is what's getting to me, repetition of 3. Ironically was posting about this in another thread, it failed to post twice first time saying just error with the captcha second time saying i mistyped the captcha, when all I had to do was click a fucking square. So took 3 attempts to post it, then my post ended in 33. Is there any significance to this? (symbolism connected to 3 or some shit that would make sense in the context of whats going on, just want to know what the fuck's happening really)
>>
>>17038309
What is a dream
>>
>>17042455
My grandmother who is a devoted Catholic her whole life would say it is one of two things.
Ganny, as I call her, has always been very in touch with the paranormal. Not intentionally, or by choice. She sees, hears and just knows things.
She fears what she calls "the three knocks". Three distinct knocks on a window during the night. Old wives tales and superstitions say that three knocks is a death omen. It never signifies the death of whoever hears it, but the death of someone close to them.
My whole life Ganny would come downstairs every now and again very fidgety. When we pressed her she would admit that she heard the three knocks. Within 24 hours we'd get the news of a death, without fail. In May, my grandfather, her husband, was killed when he was hit by a truck coming home from work. She admitted after we found out that she had heard a more aggressive set of knocks than ever. Usually it's just three and then nothing, but this was sets of three knocks over and over again for about 45 minutes. She thinks it's because his death was preventable, it was a frantic warning.

As a kid I also vaguely remember her saying demons banging things like doors in sets of three repeatedly, it's meant to be an insult to "the father, the son and the holy spirit" or some religious bull.

Now my Ganny isn't a loony or anything, she's actually generally a very level headed old gal, but she's very headstrong about these beliefs, so maybe this info will help.
>>
>>17042559
Well thanks for the info man, but jesus fucking christ thats about as bad news as it could get, fucking freaky. Well forced skepticism here I come.
>>
>>17042576
Stay safe anon, best of luck
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.