[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey Fae, are you there

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2

File: hey fae.jpg (215KB, 1600x955px) Image search: [Google]
hey fae.jpg
215KB, 1600x955px
So, i'm making this thread to call out someone who i talked to in here, he denominated himself a fae and helped me when i was having questions about clairvoyance. He got really mad whe i asked a name for him, so i'll respect that and i'll not call him that. Well, this is for him:
Hey Fae, how's everything doing? Ok, my clairvoyance is getting a lot more frequent but that is not why i am here. This last month i was reaserching and lurking on /x/ and then crazy things happend and i fell right in an occultism group in skype, there are really nice people there, but still i have my doubts on some of the member. I like you and i think you would make a great addition to the group, there are some people who said they felt sort of like you did, maybe you will find someone like you at least.
So, i'll keep checking this thread to see if you appear, we need your help aswell ;)
>>
>occultism group you found on /x/

terrible idea pham
>>
>>17037060
i did not find the group on /x/, someone i got frined with on /x/ put me in the group without my knowledge and then he disappeared
>>
File: 027.jpg (154KB, 800x585px) Image search: [Google]
027.jpg
154KB, 800x585px
>>17037044
fae here. sorry I have been lacking, I was clairvoyant at the time. I have seen the future, and.. well, I don't know how to put this. it would be wise for you to just
>kill yourself
>>
>>17037044
>there are some people who said they felt sort of like you did
I'm sure there were.
>>
>>17037111
Trips of truth up in this shit.
>>
>>17037044
Is this that redxperiment group? That dude never did email me back after the fifth round.
>>
>>17037044
Yea whats the group?
Also >>17037111 Дa ти eбa мaйкaтa
>>
>>17038009
For the record, OP.

I'm here.
>>
>>17038456
nop
>>17038544
you wouldn't know, it is not big
>>17039988
Yeah? keep talking please
>>
>>17040115
>keep talking please
No. You summoned me.

Speak up so that I might have a reason to care.
>>
>>17040264
I want to invite you to my group, it is like a hub of knowledge and teaching where everyone chats about stuff and all that, and you seemed to have knowledge that would be a great addition

Why you seem salty today?
>>
>>17040310
If only because you seem to have forgotten that I have no name.

Taking one would be most...
>>
>>17040316
>He got really mad whe i asked a name for him, so i'll respect that and i'll not call him that.

I didn't call you the name you gave me, i'm just calling you by what you told me you are, I was in need of a way to call you, so i used Fae

You wanted me to use: "that man who helped me and got like, some magic time powers and battled ai entities and whatnot" ?
>>
>>17040323
That WOULD have been preferable, yes.

The Fae have something that I don't.
>>
>>17040332
So, just to make sure that you is you, what are your thoughts about time (that is something you tald me before)
>>
>>17040369
>to make sure that you is you
This is precisely the kind of dilemma that leaves me no choice but to refuse a name.

Recall that I gave you one anyway.

Though it was most...
>>
>>17040373
?
Man, this is 4chan, even if i called you by name anyone could just be impersonationg you, so i wont believe until you give an answer: What are your opinion about time?

You should know what to asnwer
>>
>>17040380
And you should have remembered that name I gave you.
>>
>>17040383
unbefitting

Sorry if the real guy gets mad at this, i just want to talk to the real you
>>
>>17040386
The real me wouldn't be mad at such a thing, even if someone else solicited it. I know this because I know myself.

But more to the point, my name only has meaning when you say it, you see?

I don't know how to feel time. I'm sure that's not the answer you were looking for, but I'd be remiss to let the chance to rephrase myself slip away so silently. I spoke then only that I might have another chance to speak now.

What clarification do you require?
>>
>>17040415
How do you experience time?
>>
>>17040426
I kind of just said that I don't experience it. On my end, it's because I don't know how to feel it myself.

The more heavily someone feels the passage of time, the more profound they find it when they meet an entity that doesn't experience it at all. I find it bothersome that that's the only way you know how to identify me; anyone could find the answer if they really wished to impersonate me.

If anything, I'd like you to trust that there aren't all that many entities that are both willing, stupid, and informed enough to impersonate me.
>>
>>17040480
Thanks, now i know that you is you

So going to what i said, you told me you like to help people, our group is to do that, share knowledge and stuff, would you like to participate?
>>
>>17040492
>now i know that you is you
But you always knew that; you just weren't sure if you were sure or not.

Contrarily, if I'd never been me, you'd never have had any way to know that I was me all along.

In a word, no. I'd have to take up another name to get on Skype.

In more explicit tones, sharing knowledge doesn't help people. I believe you'll recall that that was a very large part of my message when we last spoke.
>>
>>17040528
but why you do it? sorry, i know the answer

I just would like to have you there
Put you name as "name", it is not a name per say
>>
>>17040606
On the contrary; it is the worst name of all.

Across the expanses of time, there will never be a thing for me to say in private that I shouldn't have said in public.

I can make better use of both our time by talking here. Until such time as an offering of some value comes my way, there's nothing I gain by joining a Skype group that I couldn't gain more easily by any other means.
>>
>>17040635

Poose poose... or winky?
>>
>>17040635
So i think it is setled, thank you for your time
>>
>>17040692
It had been settled long before you sought to ask.

If you need my help, you ought to say so quickly.
>>
>>17040332
Ok, so one last thing, Deltora should be trusted?
And Canis?
>>
>>17040793
No.

It seems you've forgotten what I said about you.
>>
>>17040812
i remember, but even Canis?
>>
>>17040845
You're asking me about people I've never met.

The fact that you're asking at all means something.

Be wary of any future you cannot yet see.

All that is invisible was made that way.

Somehow.
>>
>>17040883
What is your Truth?
>>
>>17041525
Me.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.