[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pineal Gland De-calcification Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 6

File: 2p-p987.jpg (42KB, 678x319px) Image search: [Google]
2p-p987.jpg
42KB, 678x319px
Hey /x/, for the past two weeks I've been attempting to de-calcify my pineal gland and detoxify my body. I've been taking 12ml doses of iodine and only drinking filtered water and already I feel a lot more energetic and perceptive. I don't need as much sleep, my dreams are more vivid, and I've noticed that I'm able to spot more masonic/occult imagery in my day to day life.

Is anyone else de-calcifying? Anyone have any tips? How can I make sure my food is safe to eat? Does anyone have experience with sleep deprivation meditation?
>>
File: image.jpg (38KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38KB, 500x500px
BUMP
BUMP
BUMP
>>
>>17036526
What works for me is drinking hot spring water and lime.
>>
>>17036526
>I've been taking 12ml doses of iodine
what brand of iodine? is there some special iodine you need to get?
>>
>>17036526
Learn how to make Ormus from Dead Sea salt or limestone. Either one will be stimulating to the head chakras.
>>
>>17036577
Just Iodine liquid concentrate
doesn't matter what brand, whatever is more common in your part of the world
>>
>>17036597
won't too much iodine also decalcify your bones and cause damage and weakening?
>>
>>17036609
no its perfectly safe
>>
File: yeahibet.jpg (26KB, 176x190px) Image search: [Google]
yeahibet.jpg
26KB, 176x190px
>>17036621
>perfectly safe
>>
I've been drinking lemon water and beet juice also shots of raw apple cider vinegar energy on point as of two days btw all raw organic
>>
>>17036526
My grandmother used to put iodine on any nick cut or scrape I had. I swear that witch could see things I couldn't. Ya, she is russian, and ya, she is senile now.
>>
>>17036526
If you do certain energetic practices, you don't need to bother with this de-calcify crap. Do the right energy work for long it enough and it will de-calcify on it's own and go towards the next step too.
>>
Op, have you heard or even read a single article from Spirit Science? They explain everything on your Pinal Gland and your 7 chakras.

>Drink filter water with lemon
>Drink natural green tea
>Stop using toothpaste, it has Sodium Fluoride. Which is bad.
>Deodorant also has Sodium Fluoride. Stop using deodorant.
>Pretty much Sodium Fluoride is in everything, check the ingredients and drug facts.
>Exercise once a day to sweat out junks from your body.
>Close your eyes and face the sun. The sun's energy will warm up your eye lids and your brain will feel a light pressure. It's good for you but don't look at the sun directly with your open eyes (no shit).
>Mediation (Very Important)
>Eating more greens and less red meat. Meats contains iron and unnecessary elements that can ruin your focus. You are what you eat (literally).
>>
You won't see much if any difference decalcifying. Don't read into it too much. Just work on trusting/using intuition. I'm more intuitive now than back when I tried to decalcify for 2 months about a year ago.
>>
>>17036609
Considering bone osteo tissue/structure is in the lb's of solidified calcium, periodic use of iodine wouldn't do anything damaging. Just don't take it every day. Maybe the first week to build it up in the bloodstream, then every other day, and once a week.
>>
>>17036870
Spirit science is bullshit. Their website is nothing but pseudo-philosophical nonsense
>>
File: truth.jpg (784KB, 1374x1374px) Image search: [Google]
truth.jpg
784KB, 1374x1374px
Websites like this https://biblodiac.wordpress.com/

they have too much information

what is the main message of that blog?
>>
>>17037274
What does all that shit with the sine and cosine wave mean?

Speaking of which, ALL things in reality can be degraded into a sum of scaled sine waves of different frequencies. (Fourier Analysis)

Sine waves of different frequencies are just circles with respect to different roots of unity. So all things are just circles inside of circles inside of circles.

Beware the circle.

B
>>
> shit reddit rp circlejerk thread
Get a life.
>>
>>17036868
What the fuck is up with that guys leg?
>>
File: come on.png (89KB, 337x256px) Image search: [Google]
come on.png
89KB, 337x256px
>>17036870
spirit science
>>
>>17036526
>Pineal Gland De-calcification Thread
>things to avoid if you're serious about decalcifying
>>
>>17036526
desu i didnt have to do any of the decalcification to open it, it just clicked in my head
>>
Hey fucktard, "desu" goes at the end of a sentence you fucking weeb.
>>
>>17036578
>Learn how to make Ormus
you know that shit is made with gold and period blood right.?
>>
>>17036526
>had to drink MSM for my joints and gut
>googling about what side effects and how much should I be drinking
>find out it's used to de-calcify pineal gland

is this actually true?
>>
>>17036526
Is there anything else that you do for it? If so please let me know.
>>
>>17039740
The theory is that he has so much qi running through his meridian, that the tissue was damaged.
>>
>>17036868
>certain energetic practices
Can you elaborate?
>>
>>17036870
>Eating more greens and less red meat. Meats contains iron and unnecessary elements that can ruin your focus. You are what you eat (literally).
>You are what you eat
>Eat less meat
>Eat more veg
>Be a vegetable instead
>>
>>17042793
It can be made from gold, but Ormus is everywhere. The precipitate made from materials like limestone and azomite is pretty strong.
>>
>>17036526
Vitamin K supplementation
>>
>>17036870
>Exercise once a day to sweat out junks from your body.

Sweating only accounts for about 1% of bodily detox. Your urinary system accounts for the rest
>>
>>17037238
>somethings they say are BS
>that means everything they say is BS

On a scale from 1 to 10 how ignorant are you? The 7 points he brought up are basic as fuck.
>>
>>17043926
Some of it are facts, but definitely shouldn't rely on it.
>>
High dose vitamin k2 mk-7 2x 500mcg with Vitamin D 5000iu, magnesium glycinate 4 grams a day. Oral EDTA chelation therapy 1g-2g a day for 4-6 weeks (make sure to supplement with minerals as it btfo's every metal ion in body, calcium,fluoride being the undesirable ones). Guaranteed to work.
>>
Eat only vegan food, drink lots of water, exercise to sweat out the bullshit, taking spirulina seems to work.
>>
OP, you are poisoning yourself. Seek psychiatric help immediately.
>>
in general this looks like a detoxification regiment . i dont know why its focusing on alledgedly de-calcifying the pineal gland
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.