[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What happened to the astral citadel?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 8

File: citadel.jpg (8KB, 268x188px) Image search: [Google]
citadel.jpg
8KB, 268x188px
What happened to the astral citadel?
>>
I blew it up with rock and roll.
>>
Sorry I made it crumble onto itself and become a part of my Self.
>>
File: isleasigil.jpg (24KB, 504x360px) Image search: [Google]
isleasigil.jpg
24KB, 504x360px
>>
File: isleamap.jpg (82KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
isleamap.jpg
82KB, 720x720px
>>
File: isleatowermap.jpg (54KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
isleatowermap.jpg
54KB, 720x720px
Behold Islea: an astral citadel created solely for the purpose of humanity's spiritual advancement. Come and learn energy work, astral projection, or aid in the instruction of others. All are welcome in the pursuit of knowledge.

Islea is a safe, contained environment located in a remote part of the astral plane. The fortress is guarded by diamond servitors 24/7, here to ensure that any hostile force will be repelled.

All communications will be held through Skype. For an invitation into the group, either post your username here or add 'staticshiv'.
>>
>>17038141
Thanks, I just might.
>>
>>17038141
TOP LEL
I'm sure you aren't as knowledgeable as you say. First of all, what does diamond have to do with anything? If I wanted to (assuming your 'fortress' is a construct [witch it 100% most likely is]) I could destroy it. Making a strong defensive construct takes more than just the concept of a diamond to be safe. What wave length are you safe against, what exploits does the fabric of your construct have? These are all but few of the many weaknesses you could have. I love that there is a strong energy working community, but I am just sick of people thinking there the strongest thing in the universe. There is no possible way to be completely protected no mater who you are or how much practice you have. On another note your student would have to be couscous of and capable of manipulating there own energy body to even go to said place. I could go on.
>>
>>17038141
I would spar you too, but I'm afraid I can't hold back enough to not brake you.
>>
>>17038169
>If I wanted to I could destroy it.
Oh shut up. I have the same concerns but I'm not gonna try to fuck it up because at least they're doing something.
>>
>>17038176
Thank you. I'm just ribbing any way. Just please don't miss lead. I understand you are trying to create a 'safe' 'calm' environment but you should really spare the white lies.
>>
>>17038181
I'm not part of this yet, I'm just interested. I might show up if only as an exercise in learning to keep my energy to a minimum. I guess what I really wanted to say was that doing things is the only real metric when dealing with the astral.

If you're really worried about how vulnerable they are, show up and start slowly wrecking shit. Nothing exposes a vulnerability like an actual attack does. Having your stuff broken can be a real learning experience because it means you have to rebuild stronger.
>>
>>17038187
Or, I could just point out the vulnerability and then help the staff with teaching. I was just being a dick.

Here's some resources, just don't forget to pack your salt.
http://www.psipog.net/
http://psionguild.org/
I'll keep looking for more, the names allude me atm though.
>>
>>17038197
>I was just being a dick.
Yeah I got that much. I was just... I dunno.

I figure we both knew what role we planned to play the moment we saw that post.
>>
>>17038187
http://www.houseofancients.com/ but it's gone now D: http://ancient-arcane.livejournal.com/

Kind of where I started all those years ago. If you keep at it you will have to grow past these resources though. There is a shit tone of learning you just can't do with the internet. I would suggest practicing sensing and psi balls first. Psi is a byproduct of your nervous system. There are many other types of energy but this is a great starter. Email me your skype or w/e at [email protected] if you want more help.

>>17038202
not 100% sure what you mean by that.
>>
>>17038206
Oh, well I mean I know a ton about psionics already. I'm not looking at this from a student's perspective, but I'm flattered that it came across that way.
>>
>>17038207

Yeah, sorry man. I just worry a bunch about people getting taken advantage of. We should actually swap info's and talk more about the subject. Possibly swap technique and just talk energy. :3
>>
>>17038215
Thanks, I appreciate the offer. I generally take a non-intervention stance because I know most manipulators fucking suck at doing anything. It's a learning experience like any other in my eyes.

I have an email buried deep in one of my old threads, but I don't really check on it all that... Ever, really. I honestly prefer /x/ for chatting.
>>
>>17038207
Also, I managed to not notice you're namefaging (doesnt bother me but it would have been a pretty big indicator that you wherent teacher) I totally miss read your reply. Happy 4am.
>>
File: 1448309812547.jpg (97KB, 482x641px) Image search: [Google]
1448309812547.jpg
97KB, 482x641px
>>17036024
the glorious inquisition burned it down for the glory of god
>>
>>17038228
I'll start name fagging then.
I've been doing min/no energy training recently. You have to be able to manipulate the energy in such a way that you create a chain reaction that leads to the outcome you are looking for. Really neat stuff.
>>
>>17038229
You can do this with generation as well actually. Once you figure out how to "create more energy from a pool of existing energy" you can do this in your own energy system to an impressive degree. It's kind of a delicate procedure though and you have to be in control of ever ounce of the energy you are doing this to. I can't sustain that kind of "generation" for more than thirty minutes though haha. It's a nice combination of 'no energy' and energy manipulation.
>>
>>17038236
I've been studying chain reaction reversal. Now is basically the beginning of the era of engineered magic as I see it. New leylines are on their way as a result of the energy you're now learning to pass.

More projects like this will be necessary if we plan to coexist for very long time periods.
>>
>>17038247
Very neat. I honestly didn't think about that. I've been so focused on combative skills that I haven't looked at this plane in that light. You do bring up a good point!
>>
>>17038250
Yeah, I sort of operate cross-planar. There was an image I saw awhile back of a story about a mage and his kid having a bad dream. The moral of the story was to always solve problems in the dimension they're created in. I thought it was a pretty good lesson. I feel like it's the only thing that ever really kept me safe on my journey. If I can erase even one dimensional feedback loop in a day, I figure I've done my job.
>>
>>17038254
Huh, good story. Did you sense/aid in the 'plague war'? (I don't really have any better way of describing it.) Also, if you where wondering, the great library is actually beyond this page (universe). Think of it like this (if you don't already know, also for the lurkers) this universe is a page, the universe + all the potentials is a chapter/complex (how ever you want to describe it) all of the 'local' chapters makes a (for a lack of a better word) book. Now there is an unfathomable amount of these in the great library. It's less a place of all of the wisdom and knowledge and more of a place where every thing that we can fathom is. I'm trying to get on that level right now.. but god dam.
>>
File: selfie.jpg (103KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
selfie.jpg
103KB, 640x640px
I would really like to learn the paranormals. Can you guys intro me into islea???
>>
>>17038266
If I know what you're talking about, I did my damn best to avoid it and pretend it didn't exist. I might have also set it in motion. I don't really know. My general outlook is that everyone just needs to shut the fuck up, calm down, and go back to minding their own business like we did before the internet showed up.

You'll have to learn to think in terms of spending all eternity reading the contents of those pages if you really want to get on that level. It's not for the short tempered. Not by a long shot.
>>
>>17036024
So, if I wanted to kill the diamond serators, would I have to be referred to them via skype?

protip- I'm gunning for you, oh you serators
>>
>>17038187
this guys is talking about minecraft??!!
>>
>>17038279
As much as I resent saying it, yes. Griefers are essential to spiritual growth. Or growth of any variety, really.

Except in Minecraft. Greifers in Minecraft literally serve no purpose whatsoever.
>>
>>17038275
I really doubt you started it.. I had to help finish it. Pretty, traumatic shit. I don;t know if we are thinking about the same thing, maybe we are though. Implying you mean understanding all of the 'blueprints' {conceptual and physical outlines} of everything of this 'page' (aka singular universe with out straying from this potential [meaning this stream of time]) than, huh. Otherwise what exactly do you mean? (genuine curiosity) As you may, or may not know, when you 'ascend' (nothing to do with dying) to that level of existence our energy levels in this plane are almost rendered moot, hence the 'no energy' training.

>>17038276
You cooould just find it via what ever signature was left behind assuming it's real and you can do that.

>>17038279
lmfao, creepers are why I played on peaceful for so long haha
>>
forgot about http://psi.wikia.com/wiki/Psi_Wiki_Main_Page !
>>
>>17038282
I don't know. It's been a very long time sense I thought in terms of discrete universes. Everything sort of collapses with every new type of ascension.

But I know for sure that it takes a hell of a lot of patience to get through that stuff. I've seen people rip out half their energy systems and free will to keep themselves steady against the flow of time. It won't be easy or kind, but it won't ever be impossible either.
>>
>>17038282
No... my god, all of you here! You are really, truly trying to build something here that was never intended to exist! This game cannot be that deep. People will populate though, every and any medium available. I'm, shocked. Wow. You folks scare me greatly.
>>
>>17038290
Max kek
>>17038288
SICK DUBS lel srsly doh
Yeah, I know the feeling. I've just been trying to have a way to describe and document this shit. It truly is hard 'focus' at such a level.
I'm signing off though. Good night.
>>
>>17038296
Same here. Goodnight.

Focus takes many more forms than "a singularity."
>>
>>17038288
For someone popping in from the webs, please, wtf are you saying?
>>
>>17038141
Ah it looks like you retards are trying another one of these.

Last time it was abundantly clear you were all just roleplaying and having a big circle jerk over whatever stories you came up with.
>>
>>17038306
might as well check the links out though to be honest
>>
>>17038275
>My general outlook is that everyone just needs to shut the fuck up, calm down, and go back to minding their own business like we did before the internet showed up.
>Spends his time pretending to be a god on 4chan
Why don't you just fuck off and leave the internet forever then you hypocritical piece of shit.
>>
WHAT IS THIS ABOUT? Is it a game? One we can all download and enjoy? All the couched language is weird, I guess you guys like a closed community, I'm guessing? It's weird. Are you just playing Minecraft and going off?
>>
>>17038313
thats funny, I was thinking the same thing. these links are interesting though.
>>
>>17038312
It's just roleplaying and circlejerking.

>I totally did this at the citadel last night!
>haha yeah I totally saw that bro! it was sweet! was it you who helped fight the dragons?
>YEAH! THAT WAS YOU?! SO AWESOMEEEE!

It's very easy to disprove as well. You mention and event and ask if anyone saw it. Of course these people will eat up anything you say and of course claim they all saw it. Then you reveal that you literally just made it up on the spot.
>>
Has it gone the way of Veelox yet?
>>
>>17038320
I have to say the name fag really did seem like a faggot. I dont know if the tropfag knew he was neing played though. LOL
>>
veelox was just minecraft hocus too

you fucking people

you get off on this stuff

you should not be here

you know u shoudnt be here
>>
>>17038329
is this reeeealy any worse than gayleoms and tulpatrash?
>>
>>17038332
Worse? Hmm? Let's ask Mr. Cleansing Flame what he thinks about it.
>>
File: image.jpg (3MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3MB, 3264x2448px
>>17038339
To be a real oldfag, I miss when chipchan was relevant and when there was open security cam threads all the time.
>>
bump for more psi links
>>
>>17038347
shodanch my friend. it's a wide old world.

well, sorry if I displeased anyone

and like that, anon is gone
>>
>>17038364
lol wat
>>
>>17038326
The namefag literally thinks he is a god.

He has posted about being omnipotent and stuff numerous times, and yet still has trouble with even proving he has even a slight bit of power.

Not to mention the fact that he claims he COULD be omniscient if he wanted to, while saying that he is learning a load of stuff.
>I could literally know anything
>I will trial and error until I learn things lol

>I have unlimited power
>I can't do this simple task such as joining an astral castle
>>
>>17038377
xD ok! I was getting that feeling. This is why I have a love hate with these threads! Atleast there was some one posting links. I've always been interested in this subject but it makes it hard to take seriously when there are so many role players who want to convince people that they are gods.
>>
>>17038141
The dweller would never allow such a thing to actually exist in the astral realm.

He might use Thoth to create a virtual copy of it on earth in a solid state with Gaia's permission, so all of these guys n' gals who really think they're going don't fuck up the actual space-time continuum for the next generation of plebs.

Also by just realizing certain forces and doing yoga and or meditating with these knowledges and sciences you'll probably end up with more ability than pretending to fuck your buddies like how 'Jesus' was made for mild ESP.
>>
File: 1265337321245.jpg (509KB, 1220x1753px) Image search: [Google]
1265337321245.jpg
509KB, 1220x1753px
What even is this thread?

In the early days Veelox was amazing. An actual experiment into the possibilities of astral travel and shared dreaming.

Then the roleplay fags showed up and everything of worth got buried under a ton of shit.

Now it seems the threads start with roleplay fags.
>>
>>17038417

Shut the fuck up neck-beard. It was an RP then and it's an RP now. Don't even kid yourself.
>>
>>17038424
Fight me bro.

I'm sorry you were still sucking on your momma's titties when /x/ was doing things of note.

Maybe if you take your head out your ass you'll get to see more.
>>
>>17038440

/x/ has never done anything of note. Do you actually believe the shit that you spout? The attitude of the neck-beards on this board is the only thing that could be considered paranormal here. But continue to try and argue your point, it's fucking hilarious.
>>
Gay thread desu

Gay boys in this thread desu

Fucking gay
>>
>>17038141
>needing an infirmary for an astral citadel

what sort of a pussy are you?
>>
It fell long ago.
>>
>>17038442
Daww. Its okay. Did you miss out on good times?

Don't worry, that party was shit and you didn't want to go anyway.
>>
>>17038417
>An actual experiment
It wasn't.

>>17038440
> doing things of note
You weren't.
>>
>>17038169
You want to destroy the place? Come try it. I am guarding the place now, and I can guarantee you are not strong enough to take me on.

I'm one of the topped ranked combatants in the astral plane. So just cool it before I come teach you a lesson, kid.
>>
>>17038169
>>17038537

Were you two dropped on your heads as babies or something? You're grown ass men arguing about a fucking make believe land. Since I've start frequenting this board I've been blown away on a daily basis by its retardation. No wonder everyone wants /x/ gone, holy fuck. Get it together you stupid neck-beards. Mind blowing man.
>>
>>17038440
This guy knows whats up!
>>
>>17038548
>No wonder everyone wants /x/ gone
Pick exactly one of the following:
>/x/ is shit
>/x/ should die
>/x/ should never have existed
>/x/ should stop existing
>hurr durr I want /x/ to be taken down and I don't care how much anyone enjoys it
Thread posts: 69
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.