[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dreaming else's dream

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 84
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_0750.jpg (188KB, 463x700px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0750.jpg
188KB, 463x700px
Is there any way to get into someone else's dream?
>>
>tattoos
>>
>>17035658
what's with the unanimous r9k hateboner for tats
>>
Easy, just get her obsessed with you. She'll dream about you sure.
>>
>>17035660
/pol/ too. Basically, tattoos imply impulsiveness and extremely short sighted thought processes. Fine for a fuck but not marriage material.
>>
>>17035670
>impulsiveness and extremely short sighted thought processes
sounds like r9k & pol to me
>>
>>17035670
Weird
I know some girls that prefer dudes with tattoos because it shows they can commit to something
Even if it's something retarded like a Keebler elf on their arm
>>
>>17035690
>I know some girls that prefer dudes with tattoos because it shows they can commit to something Even if it's something retarded like a Keebler elf on their arm

There are also people who like scat, those whores are just retarded.
>>
>>17035696
I tend to agree.
Can't see getting a tattoo unless you're that dude from Memento or have some sort of major life event to commemorate in a white trash way
>>
>>17035670
Stupid. 4chan sounds more and more like old women everyday. This is what blind contrariansim does to you
>>
>>17035736
I would say people with tattoos are the "contrarians," as you put it, in Western society.
It's not as rebellious as it once was but it's still not a practice of the majority.
>>
>>17035736
i think getting tattoos is moreso contrarian culture. 4chan is moreso narcissist culture
>>
File: td.jpg (18KB, 280x287px) Image search: [Google]
td.jpg
18KB, 280x287px
>>
>>17035752
You're right.
OP, you can't enter other people's dreams as yourself.
Only as a projection of yourself made by their own mind.
So, I don't know, don't be weird.
Why would you want to? I can't think of any altruistic reasons.
At worst it sounds like basically mind rape.
>>
>>17035752
usually happens in threads with an op clickbait pic
>>
>>17035761
I don't plan nothing wrong, I think I just want to have some common spiritual experience with my girlfriend, we won't see each other soon so I thought this would be good idea
>>
>>17035780
You could both learn to lucid dream and see if that works out.
I've heard people say they've mastered it to a level that allows them to enter other's minds.
Probably bullshit but worth a shot I guess.
Also I've heard of certain psychotropics allowing for a similar spiritual experience.
>>
>>17035786
>probably master level lucid dreaming
Yea, that's what I thought, I'll give it a try
thanks
>>
>>17035690
HAHAHAHAHA OMG
Having a tattoo doesn't take commitment it takes $20 and a moderate pain tolerance.
>>
>>17035762
soon enough some faggot will pop up and say she looks like his exgf

>inb4
>>
>>17035802
I gave up trying to decipher that thought process
>>
>>17035651
this beauty just looks my ex-gf, she was my first girlfriend and hella tight. God, her ass was as bubbly as this chick's as well...

thanks for reminding of her asshole
>>
>>17035660
>>17035670

Tats are Biblically forbidden.
>>
>>17035685
kek
>>
kek em
>>
>>17035857
see?
>>
>>17035859
so is using internet
>>
tats are not bibllically forbidden

tats are the #1 scientifically proven way to get women
>>
>>17035865
see what? I just said she reminded me of my gf, her name is Stella, from Canada. Go search it on google or something you permavirgin
>>
>>17035874
They are forbidden though
And there's a huge correlation between sluttiness and tattoos, obviously
>>
>>17035886
stop being represive grandpa
>>
>>17035651
worst kind of sex ever, would not recommend
only for keks
>>
Yes actually
Shared dreams is a common thing.
I don't know much about the details and how to go about doing it but u can sure as hell dream with another person.
It can happen at random as well.
>>
>>17035892
Why are people getting so religious all of a sudden?

Really, it's stupid. In before >fedora because I said this. In before I'm an atheist. In before neckbeard. In before tumblr. In before Reddit.
>>
>>17035651
gross
>>
>>17035908
What's gross?
>>
>>17035880
fuck off you maroon
>>
File: images.duckduckgo.com.jpg (9KB, 184x260px) Image search: [Google]
images.duckduckgo.com.jpg
9KB, 184x260px
>>17035886
ah, i think that's debatable. i cannot think of any explicit prohibitions of tattoos found in the bible to be quite honest

Ethiopian Christianity has historically been huge on tattoos
>>
>>17035912
>>17035901
>>
I've had a dream with my sister once. What's cool is that in the dream my sister was able to tell me what she saw when I saw her Peer into a hole in the wall. I wasn't able to know until years later when we talked about it
>>
>>17035924
Oh i just came to answer the question did somebody fuck their sister?
>>
>>17035919
>>17035892
Not religious, grew up in the church.
Leviticus 19:28
"Thou shall not make tattoo marks upon your flesh."
It literally cannot be any simpler.
Polyester is forbidden, too. Who gives a shit.
Still a lot of people with tattoos, not all, are white trash or generally stupid.
>>
>>17035902
heh not only that, a christian at that.. the same christians who killed thousands if not millions of pagan germans, nords, brits, even italians the original romans, greeks and so on... kept europe in dark ages for centuries and were basically the white version of islamic theocracy.

Why would any sane western european want to suck the cock of that vile cult is beyond me. Crusades were cool though not gonna lie, anything that kills those mudslimes is good, but other than that, christfags are as evil as muslim clerics who keep giving fatwas and chopping hands off for offending their pedophile god
>>
>>17035912
shitty whorish tattoos, it just screams loudly that I am a shameless whore look at me
>>
>>17035982
ah, okay. my bad, i didn't even know that was in the bible
>>
>>17035999
Nobody reads the fucking thing.
At the time it was mostly about not marking yourself to mourn the dead but there are other verses about not defiling your body, which I'm guessing a tattoo of Mr. Peanut would do.
But again, god is dead blah blah blah
Don't get a tattoo that's trashy is my bottom line
>>
>>17036008
ah i think there's plenty of justification even within the Bible to still get tats

i think just because there's an OT prohibition that doesn't exclude one from getting tattoo's. i think depending on what the tattoo is, it would have to defile your body i would say. the Christians maintain that the world is not all black and white
>>
>>17036027
Piercings are out, too.
I really doubt the guy that turned a woman into a pillar of salt for looking at her home would be cool with your sick tats.
>>
>>17035809
Because you literally don't understand what commitment is
>>
I want the machine they invent to record dreams, think it would be cool as shit. know it's here our just around the corner.
>>
>>17036566
>>
>>17036566
Paprika FTW
>>
>>17035752
That's what happens when you post an image more interesting than your topic.
>>
>>17036042
This. The Christian God's been shown time and again to be petty and vengeful, and again, if you fuckers are going to adhere to a doctrine, you don't get to cherry-pick and ignore the parts that are inconvenient or that you don't agree with.
>>
>>17035651
I'm pretty sure i've shared dreams with people i've known in the past. Just talking and catching up on things. My dreams are terribly boring and controlled for the most part and i wish i could have the fantastic ones people talk about.
>>
>>17036660
I agree
>>
funny how most of this thread is just anons discussing tattoos because the girl in pic unrelated has one.
>>
>>17037882
The shoulder.
>>17035651
There's lore about this happening but not of it being controllable, unless of course someone's being cursed by a witch.
>>
story time. (its late and im tired sorry for typos)

>be me
>im 14ish and i get really into lucid dreaming
>start doing maybe three times a week, during winter break
>its all pretty giggity yknow ima 24 year old who can control his dreams pretty rad yeah
>okay so dreams start getting wiered but first lemme talk about my brother/
>always been a quiet kid, idk when he learned to talk but none of us could place it it just happened and i cant really remember when
>im two years his senior and we went to middle school together for a bit
>back in elementary school he had had a few friends but now i never really saw him at school
>sorta worried me so i figured we'd spend winter break together hang out and catch up
>when iw asnt fucking babes in my lucid dreams ehehe
>anyways we play games and cards most the break and it seems chill
>the second week of winter break i start having weird lucid dreams
>i stop being able to control them like i used to
>it feels like ima background chaacter in my own dreams as they mostly center around my parents or brothers
>parents ones are things like getting a pay raise when theyre good dreamsd and things like getting fired when theyre about my brother
>when the dreams are about my brother hes mostly in a dark room
>he just sits in the room and seems to enjoy the dark and silence
>alrightthen.jpg
>its the last saturday of the break and i was kinda starting to think the lucid dreaming stuff is lame and not working
>i try it one more time that night after my brother and i had an argument over who git to be luke skywalker in lego star wars
>coincidentally i dream im in tattooine
>awesome!!!.webm
>im walking around the desert paradise when i stumble upon my lil bro
>helooksscary.jpg
>hes all sithed out and what not and my initial instinct is to say soemthing reall smart like
>"what the fuck are you doing here looking like that"
>wheniamguttedbyalightsaber.gif

lemme know if u wanna hear the rest
>>
>>17037926
when theyre nightmares* not about my brother
>>
>>17037926
alright well im aboyut to knock off so ill just finish it
>i wake up from the dream in a sweat and heaving loudly
>my brother and i have a buynk bed so my wakimg up shakes it, causing him to wake up too
>"what is the matter?' says weirdbro
>"i just- I just had a gnarly nightmare about star wars"
>bro says to me with a smirk i can hear, "funny, i was having the nicest one I have ever had"
>him and i barely talk until i finally leave for college and as im leaving, he hugs me and hands me the old star wars game we played as kids
>I go to thank him but he pulls me in close
>"dont come back"
>>
>>17035651
Yes.
>>
>>17035658
>>17035660

Thread got derailed already after 2 posts. You edgelords really cant ignore obvious bait?

>>17035651
on-topic. No, and ye. Not in the way you think.
>>
>>17038146
>>17038146
edgelords? EDGELORDS???
Oh, now we need to talk about this comment for a dozen posts...
>>
>>17038146
Not in the way I think...then how?
>>
>>17035651
It's possible. I know someone who had a creepy coworker come into her dream and screw around, then the next day when she saw him in person, he told her he entered her dream and stuff. Happened like 2 months ago.
>>
>>17040288
Not everyone has thoughts while sleeping.
>>
>>17040318
You also don't know shit.

It's possible to share dreams with someone else. I just never did it intentionally, but it is.
>>
>>17040334
Of course it is, but the fact that it happens without explicit intent should tell you something about how useless thought is in the process.
>>
>>17040352
And what else can you say about it?
>>
>>17040436
What's the point of saying anything when we can experience it tonight? An active demonstration is much more compelling than an explanation of it is.
>>
File: 1369784630053.gif (286KB, 123x116px) Image search: [Google]
1369784630053.gif
286KB, 123x116px
>>17035670
> 99% of anon ever gets married, no less laid
>>
>>17040453
I'd like to do this with someone I share a certain psychic connection with, not some random dude on the internet. Thanks for nothing.
>>
>>17040556
Then say that. Dreams are all about context. You can't aim at a moving target and hope to hit it by jerking the gun towards your foot with every shot.
>>
>>17035651
Yeah nigga, just meditate, astral project/remote view/imagine or whatever works at the person who you want to bother, then try to put yourself in their positition, in their mind. After that just will the kinda dream you want themto have, what you want them to feel in it, simulate it all like you're viewing it from their perspective, usually their mind just goes along with it and once you've suggested something it does the rest of the work for you.

I started doing this when I was an edgy teenager trying to give people nightmares. Once you get the hang of projecting yourself into their head it gets pretty easy. You can sort of drag them down into a deep abyssal sleep, or even wake them up. Bad thing is though you can't really hear their thoughts or anything by this alone, it's purely you projecting those things, it takes a lot more to enter their head and feel what they're dreaming without subconsciously forcing anything on them.
>>
>>17035660
Tats are fucking disgusting you degenerate.
>>
>>17038146
i think the real edgelord posts here are the anons calling her a whore for having a tattoo based purely on tattooless narcissist culture
>>17041188
was that supposed to be a retort? you only prove my point
>>
>>17042854
>you only prove my point
Only in your eyes, friend. Only in your eyes.
>>
>>17035802
20 bucks is commitment, pal.
>>
>>17037976
Top stuff. How do you two get on now?
>>
Idk this hot blondie came ito my window and i let her come in..made my fantasies a reality. Shes one foxy momma.
>>
>>17044008
Wasnt even expecting it. Need to buy her some lingerie.
>>
>>17035651
dammit, she looks like my ex gf

>inb4 hurr durr
>>
>>17035651
>>17035651
A while ago i writed down a way to collective dreaming of sorts
>Get in talks about having a shared dream
>Pick a night and start experimenting
>Try to sleep a lot
>When waking up, write impressions, thoughts, feeling, everything and anything you can remember
>Share that shit
>Persist

Theres obviously a lot of shit inbeetween, like meditating and creating a real bond, both emptional and mental with those people
Thread posts: 84
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.