[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Official Evil Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 107
Thread images: 12

File: 218planchetteoriginal.jpg (143KB, 570x581px) Image search: [Google]
218planchetteoriginal.jpg
143KB, 570x581px
I'm here to talk about Satanism, the Left-Hand Path, demonology, Occult philosophy, the Ouija board, necromancy and anything else typically considered "evil."

Anyone have questions?

Topic for discussion:

>Is atheistic Satanism actually Satanism?
Believes themselves to be God, which means they aren't technically Atheists, and they believe Satan doesn't exist, which means they aren't technically Satanists?

Discuss.
>>
So this means I can make a Jesus thread
>>
File: 1.png (86KB, 601x600px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
86KB, 601x600px
>>17035173
Uh jesus is religion and belongs on /his/.
Demons, ouija boards, necromancy are all paranormal topics, and therefore, belong on /x/.
>>
>>17035173
>>17035180

also...theres already a few jesus threads. heres one.

>>17033813
>>
>>17035180
Jesus isn't religion, He is about love for God. I think it's paranormal that people would deny him. Should i make a thread about this too?

Satanism is a religion should that go on /his/?
>>17035185
Last good one 404d, but they always archive the satan threads
>>
>>17035200
first you whined about how you cant post jesus threads, and when i actually linked to one of the four threads on christianity, you try to derail the thread with Australia tier shitposting. Not happening, broseph. Your ID has been filtered for the crime of blatant, obvious failtrolling, but I appreciate the bumps.
>>
>>17035161
>Believes themselves to be God,
I was under the impression that this is a metaphor.

>>17035180
Religion is relevent to the paranormal. Religious discussion relevent to the paranormal is not out of place here.
>>
>>17035209
Im not whining? The only ones whining are those who don't think God is good enough for them so they role play and pretend to be him and try to convert people to luciferianism and atheism
>>
>>17035213
Is Satanism all just a metaphor for being yourself? If so...do people really need it?
>>
>>17035213
How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! Art thou cut down to the ground, which weakened the nations!

For you said in your heart "I will ascend into heaven and I will exalt my thronw above the stars of GOD......

"I 'will' ascend above the heights if thr clouds, I will be like the Most High"

Yet you will be brought down to hell, ti the sides of the pit
>>
>>17035230
Satanism is about materialization and denying anything with religion.

Satan represents indulgence, not abstinence
>chastity helps us understand God and the Spirit
Satan represents "undefiled wisdom" instead of "hypocritical deciet"
>actually satan's undefiled wisdom is hypocritical deciet
Satan represents responsibility to the responsible, instead of concern for psychic vampires
>actually, God represents responsibility (dharma) to the righteous.. Satanism is psychic vampirism
Satan represents man as just another animal....
>which is void of spirit
Satan represents all of the so called sins leadings to physical mental and emotional gratification
>what we think we want causes suffering, and suffering is caused by these desires.
>>
>>17035256
Interesting. All of those things seem pretty common sense though. Do some people really need the materialization of a religion to deny anything with religion?
>>
>>17035261
They seem like common sense points but when you look at the spiritual warfare against God it is beyond explaination

By becoming a "satanist" you pretty much accept the possibility you can go to "hell" willingly
>>
File: IMG_20151202_220306158.jpg (671KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151202_220306158.jpg
671KB, 1080x1920px
Who here has luciferian tattoos?
>>
File: TOB.jpg (63KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
TOB.jpg
63KB, 720x960px
BLOOD MAKES THE GRASS GROW
>>
File: TOB_5.jpg (2MB, 2470x3245px) Image search: [Google]
TOB_5.jpg
2MB, 2470x3245px
AGIOS O DRILL SERGEANT GREY
>>
>>17035161
bump because i want to be scared
>>
>>
>>17035209
>Your ID has been filtered for the crime of blatant, obvious failtrolling
what ID?
>>
>>17035161
What's the difference between Luciferianism and Satanism?
>>
>>17035161
>Ouija board
>considered evil
Maybe you should ask someone besides your mom's bible study pals for a clear definition of "evil."
>>
How do i do spells that actually work
>>
>>17035161
Is that the Pick of Destiny?
>>
>>17035161
>typically considered
I was gonna say...
>>
>>17035256
So you're saying animals have no spirit... and also what kind of fucked up logic is this "actually, God represents responsibility (dharma) to the righteous.. Satanism is psychic vampirism"?

How can you ever say god represents responsiblity? The idea of god is like the complete opposite, it's saying that some divine entity is responsible.

Average christian logic. Btw not even a satanist and I don't give a fuck, you're just clearly a fool.

"what we think we want causes suffering, and suffering is caused by these desires."

Okay buddha, tell me why you ascribe to this foolish idea.

If man had no desire he would not do anything, he could not create and he would not strive or build. Desire is a very natural force and it can be creative or destructive as most things... it's how you focus your desires, to say that desire in inherently bad is just idiotic and irrational. YES LET'S ALL WANT NOTHING BECAUSE WANTING NOTHING AND HAVING NOTHING IS BETTER THAN TRYING TO ATTAIN THE THINGS YOU DESIRE.

Yeah it's generally better to not be attached to the material world but detachment cause also be unhealthy and unproductive. If everyone didn't give a fuck about anything and also never strived to do anything because they don't desire anything, where the fuck would we be? Back in our dirt fucking huts writing on clay tablets probably. All great innovations and inventions were invented BECAUSE SOMEONE WANTED TO DO SOMETHING.
>>
File: images.jpg (9KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
9KB, 259x194px
>>17041132

All beings have spirit. Animals, but humans are about self realization and many animals are just being animals, but animals are also capable of enlightenment.

Many desires cause one to suffer that's all, the embracing of desires in this age for many people is inauspicious sense gratifications, all you really need is to control the senses.

God plays a huge rule, but aside from arguin that point dharma bases it's characteristics in all valid points if religion, and aside from religion, the base belief in love for God and purifying the senses to enjoy a more auspicious spiritual life
>>
>>17041091
I must be close in my predictions:
>Capricorn
>native descent?
>>
File: caveman59.jpg (37KB, 478x342px) Image search: [Google]
caveman59.jpg
37KB, 478x342px
>>17041132
>writing on clay tablets
ahh the good ol' days... reminds me when man was truly free
>>
>>17041206
O and I didnt mean animals void of spirit it is when man only embraces rimitive nature he is "essentially" void of spirit
>>
File: d523a89409e0ad9109c6ea9e32c947.jpg (30KB, 420x413px) Image search: [Google]
d523a89409e0ad9109c6ea9e32c947.jpg
30KB, 420x413px
>>17041132
And also one more thing those are some of the actualy Satanism precepts by Anton Lavey I didn't make those up
>this is commentary
>>
>>17035161
How's 7th grade going?
>>
>>17041224
>descent
If you're asking how I wound up here... The journey is much more circuitous that many minds can follow.
>>
>>17035161
what is on the opposite side? i can make out a pentagron.
>>
If you're satanist in the literal sense of the word why don't you just be Christian?
Why would you actively try to serve someone who will rape and kill you for an eternity?
>>
>>17041917
Why in the fuck would anyone ever do that?

You're a fucking idiot.
>>
File: image.jpg (36KB, 369x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36KB, 369x480px
So-called "Traditional Satanism" is very different from so-called "LaVeyan Satanism":

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theistic_Satanism
VS
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LaVeyan_Satanism

There are other flavors too...
>>
>>17041937
I'm a Settian. And an angry one at that.
>>
>>17041936
Why would you choose satan over god?

Im not preaching im just curious.

>>17041937
If its lavean than I don't even want to bother.
>>
>>17041946
Very basic answer.
God represents being controlled by someone else, along with everyone else at all times. For a reason probably disclosed eventually.
Satan represents self-serving nature and self preservation; and more so an completely unfailing will.
To never be beaten or discouraged. Ever.

Now, you pick.
>>
Here's the thing: if you don't follow the Left and the Right path then you aren't learning anything. The Chinese know the Yin and the Yang are most important. The Egyptians knew only those who were willing to do evil could do good. Even angels were wrathful and they all started as healers.
>>
>>17041945

People need to get away from those reptiles and walk both paths. Fuck the snakes.

>>17041967

Satan ignores the hierarchy of power by encouraging people to become greater than they were designed to be. It's falsehood and lies to corrupt the short-sighted. He fell because he wasn't greater than and he remains fallen because he will never be greater than. His arrogance and delusion is passed on to his followers. There is a hierarchy on a multi-universal level and Satan is very low on it.
>>
>>17041967
He's right, I've been both. It's an amazing story to experience.
>>
You want to talk about Satanism ?

I bet you dont even know who Satan is.

Satan is not a name its a Title, its given to the Adversary of the Lord.

Lord is not a name either, its another title or honorific.

Satan is Marduk, the Enemy of Enlil.

Lord is Enlil, the Son of Anu of the Anunnaki.

Enlil is the Bull of Heaven, but he was often called the Baal of Heaven or Baal Shamin.

Baal is not a name, its a title for a Lord, and it was represented by a Bull.

In Babylon Marduk was called Baal, bel or Lord.
>>
Jeremiah 50:2

This is what the LORD says: "Tell the whole world, and keep nothing back. Raise a signal flag to tell everyone that Babylon will fall! Her images and idols will be shattered. Her god Bel Marduk will be utterly disgraced.
>>
>>17041917
Protip: don't try to act like an expert on something you know nothing about.
>>
Just checking in. Good work, Laveyans. Proud of us. Not a Laveyan. Hail Nehebkau and Anubis. Leave Nefertiti alone.
>>
And can you get Manson in there to support Brody? Thanks. It's really rough for him right now.
>>
>>17041917
Get the FUCK OUT
>>
>>17035256
I'm a psychic vampire and you're fucking retarded. Sin is a literal god. New age Christian bullshit get the fuck out
>>
Edge: The Thread
>>
>>17039753
Luciferianism is like Palladic Satanism. It's like gnostic christianity. It's like the worship of the sun while inside of a Christian church. It's like opening a Luciferian church in the middle of Texas just to see what happens. It's like the worship of the Christian deity, Lucifer. There are also sects for others by the same name. Ra, Osiris, Great Spirit in the Sky, Apollo, etc.
>>
>>17042313
Autism vs. Autism get the fuck out you self serving piece of shit fuck your ego motherfucking read and come back with something to contribute
>>
>>17039753
Oh, and the followers of Atam probably hated YHVH as a demiurge, as well.
>>
Deistic Satanism takes in the hell of Judaism. It recognizes the importance of cleansing on the eleventh. It also states that righteousness is rewarded in life, as after a certain point of death you are no more. Deistic. Like LaVeyanism for the afterlife. Just another explanation for a part of life.
>>
>>17035161
Atheistic Satanism is indeed Satanism. Satan would realize the importance of faith, but the idiocy of an actual cult. Anti-cult cult. While being pro-nice cultist. Like, you know, a good fucking person?
>>
>>17035242
There is contention over whether this is referring to "satan" or the King of Babylon.

Lucifer obviously translates to "light bearer", and was used to mean "morning star" or "star of the morning", in reference to Venus.

Jesus is actually also referred to as the "morning star" but the Latin used is "Stella matutina" instead.
Here's some interesting stuff on that from there "amplified bible".

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Isaiah+14%3A12-17&version=AMP

Footnotes:

Isaiah 14:12 Many students of the Bible have felt that the passage which follows applies to Satan (cf Luke 10:18). It is clear from the larger context that the passage addresses the king of Babylon, but that does not rule out a secondary reference to Satan. Many commentators are of the opinion that the arrogance expressed here is satanic, and that the passage correctly represents Satan’s attitude because he was working through the Babylonian ruler. The Hebrew for this expression is translated “Lucifer” (“light-bringer”) in The Latin Vulgate, and is translated this way in the King James Version. But because of the association of that name with Satan, it is not used in this and other translations. Some students feel that the application of the name Lucifer to Satan, in spite of the long and confident teaching to that effect, is erroneous. The application of the name to Satan has existed since the third century a.d., and is based on the supposition that Luke 10:18 is an explanation of Is 14:12, which many authorities believe is not true. “Lucifer,” the light-bringer, is the Latin equivalent of the Greek word “Phosphoros,” which is used as a title of Christ in 2 Pet 1:19 and corresponds to the name “radiant and brilliant Morning Star” in Rev 22:16, a name Jesus called Himself. This passage here in Is 14:12ff clearly applies to the king of Babylon
>>
>>17043864
If Jesus as a character based his persona off of the sun, how is Lucifer Venus? Monotheisms usually point towards upgraded pagan sun worship. Have they heard of Akhenaten?
>>
>>17043864
Difference between morning star and bright radiant morning star.
>>
AND Zoroastrianism. AND Judaism.
>>
>>17042311
>>
>>17042193
Under rated post
>>
I am very skeptical about God, and just Christianity/Catholicism in general, but I am fascinated by demonology (and very careful around it). Its strange. Anyone else get this?
>>
>>17042145
I hail Nehebkau and
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CLuwFhPLJ9Q
Ptops to the Settian. Wish I was that metal.
>>
>>17042145
You blind piece of shit
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nehebkau
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lcXQA7iHYzU
>>
>>17043864
http://truthbook.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4839&p=59221
>>
>>17041082
Satanic Ouija Board anal bead thing
>>
>>17044081
Actually, "lucifer" is used in 2 Peter 1:19 to describe Jesus.

Here it is in the Latin (scroll down to 1:19) : http://www.latinvulgate.com/lv/verse.aspx?t=1&b=22

And here it is on biblehub (so you can see how different bibles have chosen to present it) : http://biblehub.com/2_peter/1-19.htm
>>
Any positive experiences from Ouijas? Never worked for me I don't think.
>>
>>17044197
Jesus. Doesn't. Exist. He. Is. A. Joke. By. Religious. People. From. Different. Societies. Under. An. Empire. About. Religious. People.
>>
>>17044197
Jesus also goes by "Zoroaster" or "Buddah".
>>
>>17044197
Because "luci" means and also reference to a star shining in the darkness.

Lucifer in Isaiah as a "person" reference to babylonian

Lucifer in NT describing the day star and light in the darkness.

Is interesting though, i wonder whi translated the Bible because Isaiah wouldve most likely been in hebrew and Peter in latin? Greek?

So unless it isn't just a name, it would mean luci or light
>>
>>17044214
Says the Satan worshipping anon on 4chan
>>17044218
Good
>>
>>17044218
Should read about Shantideva
>>
>>17044223
I am stumped. Your knowledge of that book supersedes mine. I would guess Isaiah and Peter were in Hebrew and then they both went in the direction of Latin and Greek at the same time. The area was reading Hebrew, at least the ones that could. Then, they spread it to the other parts of society under the Romans.
>>
>>17044227
I'm a universalist, actually.
>>17044233
Thanks
>>
>>17044235
Like I love the bible and stuff but i really do get aggravated every now and again reading around translations especially old testament
>>17044237
I get mad sometimes lol
>>
>>17044223
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vulgate

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lucifer
>>
>>17035161
>LHP
>evil
Pick one
>>
>>17044214
Ok. I don't think I asserted otherwise.
>>
File: J4zLw.jpg (107KB, 796x568px) Image search: [Google]
J4zLw.jpg
107KB, 796x568px
>>17044245
Lucifer was a star that fell from heaven to earth and in gnosticism represents Demiurge creating man and also god of material world to masons and stuff

Jesus was born during a shooting star in Bethlehem to free man from material suffering and bring back their relationship to God.

These are 2 different morning stars.
>>
Why do Satanists claim to be so smart?
They literally do not understand that through pain brings greater pleasure.
Why do you think god does seemingly horrible things to people while saying he loves them?
He wants them to rise above their pain and make progress.
Think about it, cavemen in Europe were cold as FUCK in their caves, so they went out and made better things to live in. Eventually their wooden huts turned into stone castles, and their castles into kingdoms. Then they ruled the world.
Even your brain works on this basis of stress and progress.
>>
>>17044245
Thanks for confirmation
>>
Succubus summoner reporting in.

Any of my fellow evil bros. having occult sex or nah?
>>
>>17044268
Have you seen a motherfucking claim in this thread? GET. OUT.
>>
>>17044273
Just Saturnalia gay sex so far this year, but yes.
>>
The Statue of Liberty is obv lucifer
>>
>>17044268
Why do Christians claim to be so smart?
They literally do not understand that through pain brings greater pleasure.
Why do you think Satan does seemingly horrible things to people while saying he loves them?
He wants them to rise above their pain and make progress.
Think about it, cavemen in Europe were cold as FUCK in their caves, so they went out and made better things to live in. Eventually their wooden huts turned into stone castles, and their castles into kingdoms. Then they ruled the world.
Even your brain works on this basis of stress and progress.
>>
>>17044268
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXY1pHq2BFY
>>
>>17044268
War makes less jewels, asshole.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Azazel
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baphomet
>>
And then I just walk into a church and start screaming Christian history while naked
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0vgBqe0WDDo
>>
You're programmed by a demon to hate gays, other religions, especially paganism, and our own kind. People.
>>
File: patchouli.jpg (94KB, 530x502px) Image search: [Google]
patchouli.jpg
94KB, 530x502px
Funny story, I'm psychotic and thought I was the devil in a good way. I had a very pleasent experience with luciferianism and miss it dearly.
>>
https://www.bing.com/search?q=Fatal+Beating+in+Church&FORM=R5FD3
>>
Weird, huh?
http://www.thepetitionsite.com/201/941/913/prosecute-the-colorado-springs-planned-parenthood-shooter-as-a-domestic-terrorist/
>>
>>17044333
HFS checked
>>
>>17044333
*urp* MEANDYOU FOREVER MORTY JUST US ON THE OLD *urp* GRIND MORTY JUST US HERE FOREVER MORTY JUST *urp* SAYING THINGS IN A GOOD WAY MORTY *urp* FOREVER AND EVER MORTY *urp* WHERE'S THE SULFUR
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zre9FhhxR7k
>>
>>17044333
Oh shit I got some nice trips.
>>17044358
What's that mean I'm not good at computers

DESU I might just Luciferianism anyway, I'm not delusional anymore but it's the best religion I've tried.
>>
>>17044600
(Holy fucking shit do you have a client bruh)
>>
>>17044600
This can only mean eight hundred things. Top kek
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I1Czsw7OPUI
>>
>>17044637
I said I might just stickk with it, lol.
Things keep getting filtered why do I even come here anymore
>>
>>17044670
I don't know why I do, either. I've been beating the more extreme symptoms for a while. It's good to see some sensible people still around. Have a good one, anon. I'm about to call it a night.
>>
>>17044680
You too Gemini
>>
>>17035161
All sins will be forgiven except blasphemy against the Holy Spirit, if you can summon spirits and they come then spirits are real, if spirits are real then what is God? Recant your sins.
>>
>>17035161
>Let me set myself on fire!
>The colors are cool and bright!
>Wait, it burns! I must need more!
>NO!, my flesh is melting, the colors though! I just need more!
>sizzle

-A short story by Anon.
Thread posts: 107
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.