[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Possession and exorcisms thread?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: images.jpg (4KB, 188x187px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
4KB, 188x187px
>be me
>was 15 at the time
>home with brother mum and sister
>minding my own business,playing vidya
>want to piss
>goes to Master bedroom's toilet. Other one has my sister
>sees my mum sitting down on the bed.
>legs crossed,hands on knees and muttering.
>ask what's going on.
>in a voice definitely not her own
>Screams GO AWAY. Not angrily but like a warning.
>scared.jpg
>I left her alone for a bit.
>phone call from dad
>asks for mum. She's now in tears. Lying down like a corpse.
>shit.gif
Did I mention this is a Muslim family?
>calls my sister and brother
>they read verses from the Quran and tell me to keep myself locked in my room and read the Al-Fatihah non-stop
>(cus)I made first contact.
>I hear the shoutings from the Jin
>WHERE IS (let's call my other sister) MARYAM
>The verse readings get louder and louder
Cont?
>>
go on
>>
>>17034785
its called a period you will understand when your older
>>
>I try and distract myself abit
>Go on my phone,lie down not thinking about anything except what am I doing tomorrow
>the voice of the Jin is too powerful.
>It was as if it was right in front of me
>after about 30mins the front door opened
>SHIT it's Maryam
>she hears the commotion and went staring to the master bedroom
>FUCK.PNG
>I hear a scream from both my mum AND the Jin
>it transferred bodies
I'm on the train. Batt at 2% cont when home
>>
>>17034814
Kek ok
>>
>Thanks God
>Jin is officially out of mum but now in my sister
>Turns out the Jin doesn't want my sister to get married
>She's getting married in September
>It was August
>The Jin started spouting nonsense.
>I AM THE KING,BITCH
>MARYAM IS NEVER GONNA LOSE HER VIRGINTY
>wat
>hears door again,my dad
>Dad is super religious
>He told me afterwards that the goal was to convert the Jin to a Muslim
>More shouting and screaming
>Can't take it anymore
>It's 10pm
>It started at 7:30pm after evening prayers
>close eyes
>5 relative mins later, 10:23pm
>My brother comes in, tells me the Jin wants to talk to me
>My brother's in tears
>I go in the room
>They've converted the Jin
>It asks,"Do you know of the Prophet Muhammad pbuh?"
>I answer,"Yes"
>It asks again,"do you know of his companions?"
>Again,"yes"
>They are here
>I broke down. My whole family began crying.
>That strange feeling you get when your faith becomes stronger due to an event or miracle
>It tells me,"Anon, please pray. Pray for Maryam. Pray for your parents and most importantly, pray for yourself"
>I will
>Its voice rises slightly,"Do you promise?! The prophet and his companions are your witness"
>I...will
>it says,"I'm leaving to jannah (heaven)"
>My dad asks before it leaves,"Is my sister and father there?"
>It says,"(Full name of sister) and (Full name of father)? Yes they are there.
>My dad says,"Do give our salaam to them."
>It says lastly,"I am leaving now. Please catch Maryam,she is going to fall"
>She falls,it leaves
There's one more.
>>
Shameless self bump
>>
>>17034785
I find it very odd that the only true exorcism (ekhsorcismo) is in the Islamic tradition. They are the only ones who "bind with an oath" in the process of casting out the devil. Others just drive it out by making it mad or afraid.
>>
>After the whole fiasco my family tells me what I missed
>The Jin was afraid of my two cats
>having being present everytime we recite the Quran,the cats "memorised" the verses.
>The Jin told us that my sickness would go away.
>I was diagnosed with stomach cancer
>I am now a cancer survivor
>fuck.jpg
>My sister told me when she was possessed, she could see the the Prophet, his face red with anger and he was wearing a green Jubbah
I forgot,the jin before it left asked us to take an ablution before we sleep and the Prophet would visit us in our dream.
>I didn't dream of the Prophet.
>The family is as close as it can get now
>My sister got wedded and is now expecting.
fin.
>>
Anyone else got their own stories? OP is done for now. I have one more but I'm lazy. :/
>>
>>17034908
Really? I've never experienced exorcisms in other religions. Only in movies though.
>>
Well here goes nothing. This is an exorcism by name, but not really in any specific tradition, not by the scripture atleast. Im Vajrayana buddhist with a dash of bön, but i do not know any proper rites of exorcism and thus just did what felt right
>be me
>be about 18 maybe 19 at the time
>home alone, minding own buissness in bed, scrolling through bs on phone before sleep
>for a few nights this repeats: go to room, enter bed, close eyes, and at that moment something begins tapping on one of my drums.
>slow rhythmic tap... Tap.... Tap....
>shitbrick.gif first time it happens
>get used to it
>finally probably two weeks later go to bed
>close phone and eyes
Note that at that moment i was slowly getting more sure of myself. I was after a few shamanic journeys (mental, no ethneogenic idiotism) and have learned a few things here and there. You can definetly say i was more confident in myself in the spiritual aspect
> hear tapping
>tap...tap...tap
>BANG, whole djembe drum on floor as youre falling asleep
>noudontfucker.jpeg
>reaaly fucking angry, wasnt sleeping right the past few nights, but this time was sleeping already and the whole fucking drum falls
>feel this rage rise up and begin doing things instinctively
>close blinds
>close lights in whole house
>close door to room
>the room is basicly darker than the inside of a pyramid by now
>start staring at the darkness and calling the spirit to come out of its fucking hiding
>comehereyoufuckingpussy.gif
>literally say 1v1 me bro
>the spirit ofcourse, doesnt appear
>start name calling spirit, swearing on its mother its power its strenght etc
>basicly a 12 year old tier diss
>finally say that the spirit is "a fucking weakling to afraid to show itself"
>timestop.gif
>see full body, like a shodow darker than the darkness around it, with visible eyes or atleast eyeholes which are a bit darker
>its a bit smaller than me but floating in mod air to face me, in roughly human shape
Cont.
>>
>>17034971
>im so mad at it for some reason, i do not get scared but instead feel this confidence/rush of euphoria (ever felt those chills on your spine when listening to music? Then that but more... Energizing)
> attempt to sucker punch this piece of shit
>only feel cold and just hear a small laugh like huffing noise
I have to note that the room didnt smell like rotten meat how people usually describe demons, it smelt more like a burnt piece of wood and this electric like smell, sort of like the air around a blanket that has a lot of static energy? If that makes sense
>realizing i cant punch it, remember what my teacher told me about phurba
>do a quickened visualization of droje phurba while holding it in hand, usually the full ritual takes about 40-50 mins to complete in the shortened version, but here i simply went to the visualization stage in a matter of a second
>grab my ohurba on the altar next to me
>put melong (a shamans mirror) on neck with the other hand
>begin chanting the namjon mantra for some odd reason, even though it has nothing to do woth the phurba, but it is supposed to scare demons away
>begin to feel this deep fear in the room amd the spirit... Expanded? It became teice as large
>as the fear of the spirit rises the euphoria i feel rises
>stab the spirit with the phurba
>screaching, but not a physical one, more like inside my head? But not really either, ensues
>pin it down to the ground
>the spirit is literally mouse sized by now
>tell ot to get the fuck out of my house, continue to diss it for a minute
> it dissapeard

Never been bothered by tapping again. i guess demons just feed on your fear and since i was simply confident it got scared and ran. Was a 10/10 experience, id exorcise again desu
>>
I have a demon inside and he's offering riches and good things in exchange for eternal boipussy rights

what do?
>>
File: 521800-snoopy.jpg (32KB, 505x640px) Image search: [Google]
521800-snoopy.jpg
32KB, 505x640px
Should I investigate your family for cultism?
>>
>>17034992
Never tried cleansing that drumset?
>>
>>17035028
Its def not cursed. I made it and it is my personal shamanic drum. If anything isnt cursed, its that. I do banishing rituals after every shamanic trip
>>
>>17035049
Well it definetly wasnt too smart or powerfull. And definetly annoying. I got rid of it s i got that going for me :)
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.