[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HOW CAN YOU TELL IF YOU HAVE BEEN MK ULTRA'D?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 133
Thread images: 7

File: StrainUrine..jpg (64KB, 736x552px) Image search: [Google]
StrainUrine..jpg
64KB, 736x552px
Am very interested in finding out if I've been MK ultra'd.
I think I may have been.
There were certain situations.

Could anyone please tell me signs?
(other than OP fgt hurrr, etc, etc)
>Please, this is serious.
>>
>>17034529
>what are they straining piss for, kidney stones??!
>>
>>17034532
I dread to think.

That nonce filth Saville is rotting in hell.
>>
I've wanted to put together a diagram to help figure out what possible tv or school programming you've had. maybe possible triggers that lead or cause specific emotion.
>>
>>17034529
Noone sat me down with electro shocks, but there was flashing lamp, faster and faster to bring on seizures, and a doctor who would hypnotise us with a rainbow crystal.
I can't remember large chunks of time, years , then months.
There was a cult. I escaped from it. I was lucky.
>>
>>17034538
Red on white, I hate hate haaate.
As for a programme, I can't think of any of the top of my head. The intro the a French news thing in the 90's.
>>
>>17034543
yeah, we would have to data mine ourselves.
>>
I hear people mentioning Beyoncé, I don't know why, I really don't know very much about it, but those close to me suggested that I sound like someone who has been mk ultra'd.
and I came out of a ''cult'' for want of a better word.People were high up. High ranking gendarmerie (French police), Judges. Members of a band.
>>
>>17034552
How would we do that?
>>
>>17034557
write down triggers, memories, symbolism and look for patterns.. I guess
>>
>>17034567
Can we tell our own triggers? For me it is very fractalised.
>>
>>17034541
Was there a place called "The Blinking Room", and where their roleplay simulation games?
Where you taken to be "tested" for A.D.D. and instead introduced to other children and introduced all sorts of weird games and group activities?
Given a substance and told it was water but it tasted funny?
>>
"a list of purple things"
>>
>>17034574
were there*
>>
>>17034572
I had always thought it done by the CIA, in a white room torturing people ...but really it is more insidious and sly, evil, real fucking evil. To do that to kids. I was 14, but there was a...13, 12 and 9 probably the youngest, but they didn't stay there like we did we were there all the time, lived there.
>>
>>17034577
Roleplay detected.
>>
>>17034574
Yes similar but no I don't remember a ''blinking room'', unless you mean where they had the light ''blinking'' on and off, faster and faster to induce a seizure I think. Was told ''some find it relaxing and fa;ll asleep''. I looked away but was told to look or they'd hold my head.
>>
>>17034581
The Blinking Room had several programmed lights that blinked in unison, and then made patterns that made it look like the lights moved.

There was also The Red Room.
They told you they were going to play sounds, and instead it was screaming and yelling in other languages.

We were also told to pick dolls to symbolize ourselves, and eventually destroy another's doll without explaining why.

I clearly remember being given shots and taking what I later believed was LSD tainted water.
>>
>>17034580
I wish.I really do. I deal with it by seeing/thinking of it in the third person, if it's really really me, I don't know, it's too hectic.

>>17034574
I don't remember a blinking room, but there was a room, we'd sit or lie on the bed, and there was a lamp ''blinking'' on and off faster and faster, they said this was to check for seizures, and that some found it made them sleepy. I started to see pictures behind my eyes and locked away, told them I was getting a headache but the nurse, she has a nurses hat, says, ''you have to look pet or the man will hold your head, good girl'' so I looked.
they did give me 2 strong painkillers after and they were a good buzz, I fell asleep.
>>
>>17034581
>>17034589
sorry, thought it didn't go through.there was a strong smell of cleaner but then there would be, that's stating the obvious isn't it? just a certain cleaner, makes me gag to this day, glade air freshener. ugh.
>>
>>17034589
Why would they say "to check for seizures" for children?
Most children don't know what seizures are, especially in the 70s and 80s, let alone the early 90s.
They also wouldn't give you painkillers.
The study of MKULTRA was to see if you could break people.
That's what the Mind Kontrol was about, not assassins.
The killer protocol was a fabrication of Hollywood.
It's the absolute roleplay clue.
>>
>>17034586
they did give shots, ass innoculations against rabies. I freaked out saying it was nanorobotics , and they gave me another shot to ''calm down'', that was definitely thorazine or something. I hit the floor. another time they gave us sugar cubes that tasted funny.
>>
>>17034598
You know about "nanorobotics" when you were a child? Fuck off roleplaying millenial
>>
>>17034598
"Nanorobotics"
That concept didn't exist in the 70s 80s or 90s.
At least not publicly to a point a child would be aware of it.
Roleplay confirmed.
Give me names to redeem yourself.
>>
>>17034596
at 14 everyone knows what a seizure is!
in the late 90's, like. I can't say for the 70's, but surely they'd know at that age.
Oh they were lovely to us, at first, took great care of us. Anything we wanted at all.Built up to break us down.
>>
>>17034604
Please stop trolling my thread. I went through fucking hell, and I don't need to prove myself to some sceptical person who has a cushy life, never any more stress than an internet fight.

A millennial, how kind, the ta-dah ! boots protect n perfect must be working well then.
Same as seizure, we knew about nanotechnology at 14,15,16,12.
We didn't grow up in a tukkie in the forest.
>>
>>17034607
Late 90s?
Then I know for a fact you're roleplaying.
In 94 they moved out to test in other Countries for an obvious reason.
You've made too many roleplay mistakes.
Nanobots. Late 90s. Living There.
Fuck off.
>>
>>17034605
WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU
ASKING FOR OUR
>NAMES?!
ON A MK ULTRA THREAD?
get the fuck off you creepy motherfucker.
>>
>>17034619
I'll give you one:
Dennis Berger Rochester Hill
That's because unlike you roleplay schmucks, this shit actually happened to me, and there was a court case.
Two fun things:
1.) The "memory loss" isn't MKULTRA, that's Hollywood
2.) Trained killer protocol is also Hollywood
>>
>>17034618
As I said to you before I wish I was.
It was a cult, the nearest thing I can say it was like, some of us stayed there all the time others were brought by carers, aunt by one boy.
and Rani killed herself, slashed her wrists in the bathtub, all her lips were fucked she must have tried to chew it to break out the razor.
She was only 13. roleplaying. yes. justa game, a game, a game. poor girl. and they didn't even bury her.
>>
>>17034626
So now people are dying, and there's no proof, and you haven't gone to the police.
You're roleplaying.
I threw down real things and even gave a name.
You copy nonsense from Hollywood and confuse with it with reality because of conspiracy youtube videos.
Fuck off.
So me that you've been diagnosed with PTSD.
>>
>>17034622
Where's Rochester Hill?
Are the places you're talking about in England yeah? Place I'm talking about in outskirts of paris , end of the metro line. old house. cellar, of course.
>>
>>17034637
You don't even know how to use google?
You truly are king of the roleplaying retards.
>Insert Bender Pic From Benders Big Game
>>
>>17034637
>Dennis Berger Rochester Hill
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Dennis+Berger+Rochester+Hill
>>
>>17034635
That means ''queen'', rani, it's not her real name (who would actually name their kid ''rani'') She deserves something.gone to the police? seriously? I would have been killed. there were high up memebers of the Gendarmerie there, Judges, a band, other ''high up'' people.
What ''hollywood'' movie is the thing you think I'm saying all this from?!
We were accompanied if we wanted a day out or to pick up things in Bonne Marché, for fucks sake.
>>
>>17034649
If you never went to the police, then you're roleplaying.
>>
>>17034643
I'm making conversation by asking. It's called making conversation, asking someone, you don't seem to fathom that, you bowl about, barrel in on a thread and troll it, sniping at people who have already enough trauma ''fake!'' and ''roleplay!'' almost with a glee, to pick on people. I may have been fucked up, be fucked up, but thank jissus I've managed to keep basic human decency, courteousness.not being an abysmal arsewipe.
>>
>>17034652
You're a liar.
An attention seeking, self-aggrandizing liar.
>>
>>17034651
the higher ranking members of the gendarmerie were in on it.
if you don't believe me, that's okay, I don't have to prove it to you, or anyone.
but I'll tell ya this, if you put already vulnerable people down, you won't get much other than animosity.
>>
>>17034655
>I don't have to prove it to you, or anyone.
Yes you do.
You go around talking to people making wild claims, then you do have to prove shit.
Yes, yes you do.
>>
>>17034654
nah, you just don't like being told the truth, that you're a petty bully , preying on vulnerable people.
I wish I was lying, that'd be great. not seeing...even the shrink I told couldn't cope with it, started asking for names, I tolfd her I'd be killed, she mentioned witness protection, I told her that people organising that could be involved. she said, she had ..teenoordrag? ... counter transference and had ''feelings'' towards me, of what she didn't say, but it freaked me out.
>>
>>17034649
I know someone called Rani, I thought it was a nice name.
>>
>>17034661
am too afraid of being killed.
>>
>>17034663
it IS a nice name, but most people call their offspring boring things. must have had cool parents.
What's she like?
>>
>>17034665
If you were 14 in the 90s, then you're an adult now.
So saying you can't call higher authorities either means you're not an adult, or you're a manchild autist making shut up.
Only two options.
A real adult isn't afraid to go to authorities.
>>
>>17034683
I'm a ''grown - up'' now, an adult, though we were adults as soon as I met them.
nearest I came to go to the authorities was that shrink.
I'm terrified , EVERY day, look around me, all the time, all the time, because I KNOW that these people high up in the authorities it gets to them, I get killed, or far far worse. if you'd been there you'd understand.
I was already nearly killed, and I had to ,the woman who lured me or ''groomed'' as the shrink said. I could tell you more but you probably would say it's hollywood/ autistic/etc
>>
>>17034701
mean they took childhood?
>>
WOW I was thinking of MK Ultra, just found out about it last night. it's real, not a myth?
>>
I read that fucker 'Jim'll fix it' saville was apparently either given protection from the secret services, or part of the secret service. there's a special place in hell for filth like that .
>>
>>17034529
And what is the story with the girl in the picture?!
>>
>>17035099
helloooo, bumping thread, looks v interesting I wanna know more about what happened ub paris, tell me! any one there? OP?
>>
anyone can tell me more on this sure am curious!
>>
>sign's of MK ULTRA contd.

Unusual Thoughts and Dreams: Unusual thought patterns and strange dreams that don’t feel like your own may not be your own. Psychotronic weapons can put images and thoughts into sleeping minds, brainwashing a victim at night.

Mental Illness: Victims may feel or sense their mind being invaded, but are unaware they are being targeted. Family and friends may assume a mental illness instead of mind control.

Visual Disturbances: Victims may hallucinate or have problems with their eyesight and experience visual disturbances

Sudden Medical Problems: Sudden hair loss, swollen gums and cataracts at a young age, weight-loss, organ failures all such something is wrong, including a failing immune system for no known reason.

Paranoia: A person will think or feel they’re being watched, or followed, spied on and targeted.

Ridge on Finger and Toe Nails: A lump or ridge on the finger nails or toe nails suggest exterior mind control technologies are being used.

Malfunctioning Technology: Vehicles go haywire, TV’s and radios mysterious turn off or on and watches stop
>>
>SIGNS OF BEING MK Ultra'd:

there are so fuckin many it seems, but here are a few I found.

High Pitched Ringing: A faint yet audible ringing in the ears, or low pitched hum that just won’t go away.

Unusual Cellulite accumulation: Cellulite buildup around well used muscles may be appear after several months of microwave mind control exposure.

Altered Body Vibrations: A strange vibration felt throughout the body or head may suggest you’re targeted.

Hear Electronic voices or Plasma statics: If a strange voice is heard in your head, or a static sound it suggests mind control:

Extreme Mood Swings: Sudden swings into depression, anxiety and anger, or giddiness and laughter and crying. May be diagnosed as Bipolar Disease.

Body Pains: If you’re organs and body ache, you have pounding headaches or your very bones hurt, it may suggest you’re a target.

Sense of Being outside ones Thoughts and Mind: When you are no longer in control of your mind, you may feel outside your own body and its actions.

Memory Loss: Short and long duration blackouts and memory loss, brain ‘farts’ and memory blocks to certain issues all suggest mind control.

>contd...
>>
>>17035131
I heard it was seeing everything in third person.
>>
>>17035166
like this?

copied from a forum ''above top secret''....
I am posting to get discussion on whether the "symptoms" some of these alleged MKULTRA-type people are not simply the predictible mental side effects of experiencing abuse in childhood. The reason I ask is that I only this week learned about this mind control stuff and was freaked to find that I experience these 'signs'. Here are a few:

1. Dreaming in 3rd person (seeing myself as a seperate person in the dream); excruciatingly vivid dreams including details we aren't supposed to be able to recreate in the dream state.
2. Precognitive dreams, especially of places I will go to in the future and people I will meet.
3. Odd obsessions with certain places, numbers, phrases.
4. Difficulty placing things in a context of time (whether it happened 3 days or three months ago).
5."'Memories' of things that never happened.
6. Odd but very specific abilities such as being able to identify people by the way they use language and knowing mental states by subtle facial cues.
7. Memory gaps that seem to indicate some sort of fugue state. For example, "waking up" in the 6th grade in a school I'd never been in with homework in front of me I hadn't done.
>>
>>17034654

I SAW THE PIECES FIT I WATCHED THEM FALL APART
>>
>>17035097

once the proof is obtained then no one can protect them. going public is better than going to the police.
>>
Yeah this is the one
2, dreams that become real days /weeks later... 3,extreme, 3.33, certain numbers, I don't like numbers, they perplex me, but certain sequences disconcert. I just put it down to some type of OCD... 4, yep 5?!,an oxymoron, surely.....! 6, extremely so. subtle nuances, example, this trans woman recently said she was from new York, and I said, jersey, as in new jersey, not the channel islands, now THAT accent, Jerráis, is truly straaange!, anyhoo, she was like oh, good ear! I could just tell, and I've never been to america. and v good at reading facial microexpressions and body language, etc.
7, yeah, there a few early years like that, and in teens, months.
>>
>>17035229
What would be the safest way to do that, not to get killed by them?
>>
>>17034701
>Better tell everything about it on 4chan.
>>
>>17034649
>(who would actually name their kid ''rani'')
Indian people do.
>>
>>17034605
>didn't exist in the 90s
yes it did
>>
>>17035131
>>17035188
So things that happen to EVERYONE are symptoms of being mind-controlled? Yeah.. god damn people are gullible.

Real mind-control isn't a direct form of control, it's just influence. Television, music, ads. It preys on the weak minded is all.

If you rise above it, there is no control.
>>
>>17034654
Kek
>>
>>17035316
THANK YOU.
>>
>>17034622
>>17034596
We can't be sure it's a fabrication. There are plenty of techniques and "tezt groups"
>>17034586
Can confirm doll sessions.
>>
>>17035246

You'd have to have solid proof OR flimsy proof with just enough information for the sharp ones to figure out the truth. Then publish anonymously.
>>
>>17034683
A real adult knows when the authorities can't help.
>>
>>17035258
Better to tell a sarcastic bored ANONYMOUS board rather than , idk, going to news of the sodding world, or something fucktarded like that, the types who go on dr. phil...germy vile , etc, national/international television programs, that is pure stupidity ...
>>
>>17035131
see also :PMT.
>>
>>17035404
That's what I was trying to explain to them.
>>
>>17035394
doll sessions aren't MK ultra! they're just when the doctors are trying to encourage sharing and control of emotions.
>>
>>17034589
>there was a lamp ''blinking'' on and off faster and faster, they said this was to check for seizures, and that some found it made them sleepy. I started to see pictures behind my eyes and locked away, told them I was getting a headache but the nurse, she has a nurses hat, says, ''you have to look pet or the man will hold your head, good girl'' so I looked.
They were checking to see if you're epileptic.
>>17034596
You're just wrong.
>>
>>17035331
Mass hypnosis is also a thing, yes. I see you.
>>
>>17034598
>they gave us sugar cubes that tasted funny
LSD has no taste - roleplay destroyed.
>>
>>17035417
There's more behind this particular technique than you might think. It's part of a whole slew of unusual "triggers" used to encourage and induce violent outbursts.
>>
>>17035423
LSD "tingles" on the tongue. Best way I can describe it.
>>
>>17035423
there was no LSD in the sugar cubes, Did I say there was? no. They tasted odd, chemically, and I didn't trip, nor did anyone else. for all I know, it could have been chemicals left open in the same cupboard, cleaning products that type of thing, it'd make sense cos they were slightly damp without crumbling.or gone off/mouldy. jou ma se poes.
>>
>>17035419
THANK YOU, too.
Or again, if you're the same person.
So I was being checked for seizures, nothing sinister untoward on that occasion.

I was hoping, yeah I know this is 4chan, but stupidly hoping that perhaps there'd be others who had similar experiences for solidarity.
The really hectic stuff, crazy stuff, I haven't even touched off yet. You take the step of opening up, the anonymous factor gives a feeling of safety, but then just for every comment to be cut down by some bored skeptic troll.

> >>17034596
> You're just wrong

& again Dankie for that.
>>
>>17035436
it DOES have a slight taste, MICRODOTS deffo do, like a bitter tang. anyone who's done them can say that! if you can't taste it then, pfft, I dunno, must have tastebuds. kwaaa ! :L
>>
>>17035466
*if one can't taste it, then they mustb't have tastebuds, is what I meant to say.

Used to have terrifying dreams, and there is a horror movie ''Pulse'' (2006) that has the horror in it, people turning into dust/discombobulating.
very frightening.I think it was on a a kid's TV (uk) show about a boy who'd turn into/shapeshifting into, a shaggy dog.
>>
>>17034622
>this shit actually happened to me, and there was a court case.
What's the citation? What's the jurisdiction? Where is it listed?
>>
>>17034529
Why do they have to strain her urine???
>>
>>17035588
I dread to think.
>>
>>17035588
kidney stones?
>>
>>17034529
>text is blurry and mimeographed
>must be true
>>
>>17035716
the pic is infamous, if you google ''mk ultra''.
>>
File: images.duckduckgo.com.jpg (19KB, 280x280px) Image search: [Google]
images.duckduckgo.com.jpg
19KB, 280x280px
11For thus the LORD spoke to me with mighty power and instructed me not to walk in the way of this people, saying, 12"You are not to say, 'It is a conspiracy!' In regard to all that this people call a conspiracy, And you are not to fear what they fear or be in dread of it. 13"It is the LORD of hosts whom you should regard as holy. And He shall be your fear, And He shall be your dread.
>>
>>17035099
Pic isn't actually from MKultra. There is no evidence or suggestion the CIA tested kids.
>>
>>17035771
>the pic is infamous
so if you see it enough, it must be legit?

Where is your sense of skepticism?
>>
File: strange_woman.jpg (4KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
strange_woman.jpg
4KB, 225x225px
>>17035909
Yes there is. Tons of evidence that the CIA and its partner universities, companies, and agencies would select children from orphanages and institutions from the project. It's not even denied now, it's actual knowledge gathered from Congressional hearings, FOI requests, investigations, witness testimonies, and confessions/
See the Church Committee, for starters
>>
Come on guys, clearly op thinks he's some Jason Bourne bullshit.
Maybe I've been mkultraed also...fuck reality
>>
Op. Why don't you pass the time with a little solitaire.
>>
>>17034529
When do you think it happened? If it did.
>>
>>17038154

my shoulder hurts and is gonna take a really long time to heal :(
>>
>>17036103

The worst part is that 50+% of the evidence was "destroyed" and denied to Congress. What do you think was in that? Same kind of sick stuff that was destroyed in those Abu Ghraib torture scandals. Not magic that tons of torture happened and then all of a sudden there's a new terrorist group in the Middle East and "regular" people from the US and Europe are joining.

People in the entertainment industry are in on it and they like to hypnotize these sex slaves then act like the slaves like it. Bunch of fruitbats and assholes who should be publicly executed.
>>
>>17034529
Most likely you are just paranoid, but if you have any 'certain set of skills' which would be useful to any covert operations then you might be a 'victim' if not a lab rat.

Usually you would know, and most everyone you talk to would actively avoid it. You'd have to be more of an asset to them to really find out though. If you continue to be a useless asswipe you'll not only never know, but also be a waste of SAP funds. Then again what isn't a waste technically?
>>
>>17034529

Sounds like a sweet RP. Why is this thread still alive?
>>
>>17035461
What happened to you dude?
>>
File: psy-opsvsindoctrination.png (398KB, 1366x755px) Image search: [Google]
psy-opsvsindoctrination.png
398KB, 1366x755px
>>17034529
MK-Ultra based or no, I feel like we are dealing with what is most effectively described as Conditioning. Brain-washing or brain-washed is a demeaning term with ridiculously media associations attached to it. Conditioning or to say that one can be conditioned is more humane and descriptive of he effects.

To understand this, simply consider any subject that when engaged with in depth, invokes a sense of anxiety in tension in the pit of the stomach. A physiological symptom that is often channeled into a nervous, memetic response that invokes laughter and derision of some aspect of the subject of dialogue.

Who of you who have felt this feeling have ever paused to consider what specific experience, dialogue or line of reasoning compels that reaction? That's an important question to ask yourself to help recognize your own conditioning. Have you taken an honest and unbiased examination of information on a premise before it falls in a category worthy of only reinforcing assumption of mental illness, lowered sophistication of dialogue and distraction from recognizing our own power in awakened sovereignty?
>>
Yeah... I've been MK Ultra'd... Sometimes my tummy hurts until mommy brings me my tendies
*glances at Roleplaying for Dummies*
Am I doing this right?
>>
>>17034586
LSD gets destroyed by water
>>
>>17038797
Ignoring the problem will not make it go away.

>>17034529
You should read James Casbolt's book "Agent Buried Alive". I don't want to say why, but it is very worthwhile stuff and online for free. Give it a look and I know you'll like it.
>>
>>17034538
Wizard of Oz is a big one. Fantasia if you're older; they kept rereleasing it in theaters every ten or so years.
>>
>It's not always the CIA.
Other ...parties..will, have utilised it to control their victims.
Like the cult I was sucked into at 14.
>>
>>17039137
the wizard of oz? How?
>>
File: peta.jpg (23KB, 636x302px) Image search: [Google]
peta.jpg
23KB, 636x302px
I think I got mk ultra'd once, I was drinking milk and I Accidentally and got autism... :(
>>
What is being MK ULTRA'D anyway?
>>
>>17038797
>*glances at the shilling for head-fucking head-cases handbook*

Fixed that for you.
>>
What if OP was brainwashed in youth to believe in being MK ULTRA'D?
>>
Trauma based mind control uses the mechanisms the brain has in place to deal with trauma, but induced in a subject. The subject is made to experience something traumatic, like electroshocks or physical pain, which then causes them to go into a suggestive state. This state is where the subject is receptive to suggestions, usually of a hypnotic nature. With this method one can be induced to do anything, usually with a "trigger" used by the programmer. Triggers can be words or gestures conveyed by voice or visually.
>>
>>17043624
Another method of inducing a suggestive state is the use of drugs, which vary based on the subject. One example is LSD, which is used in programming. The use of drugs in a psychiactric hospital can also play a role in the subject's mental conditioning.
>>
>>17038783
Thanks anon
>>
>>17034574
Holy shit I remember something very similar to this but I forgot about it until just now. I was elementary school age.
>>
File: RpoeyUb.jpg (34KB, 605x605px) Image search: [Google]
RpoeyUb.jpg
34KB, 605x605px
>>17035331
You know what's funny about brainwashing?

The first article about it appeared in an Italian newspaper, by an admitted CIA agent named Edward Hunter, to stir up anti-communist sentiment and popular support for military buildup in Asia by spreading false stories about the outrageous tortures inflicted on our troops.

An American writer caught wind of this article, wrote several books on the concept, and made a career out of it.

The concept continues to proliferate, eventually inspiring movies like "The Manchurian Candidates."

John Foster Dulles, secretary of state, believed the lies promulgated by his brother's intelligence agents, and demanded in a panic that we figure out how brainwashing worked and how to defend against it.

CIA begins to extensively research the concept of brainwashing, leading to many of their more well-known atrocities, including MKULTRA.

The US begins to train its own troops in defenses against brainwashing, inflicting on them what they *thought* those evil Asians were doing, resulting in the KUBARK counter-intelligence training.

Years later, this defensive training program eventually became flipped, and turned into our own offensive torture manual - SEER.

tl;dr: US research into a practice which did not exist eventually resulted in the US practicing exactly the same terrible tortures we pretended the Chinese were up to.

https://youtu.be/EdsJulQdUcg?t=1079
>>
>>17034529

fucking inconsciable kikes why did they do that
>>
>>17046240
A lot of folks in the intelligence community are Gnostic Christians, interestingly.
>>
The Shepherd will return for his lost sheep.
>>
>>17046252

thanks for the info
>>
>>17046261
please forgive me, I forgot you weren't supposed to post real things on /x/. I promise never to do it again.
>>
>>17034586
LSD is odorless and flavorless, you wouldn't notice it on sugar or in water. I rate your roleplay 6/10
>>
File: randpic.jpg (17KB, 235x192px) Image search: [Google]
randpic.jpg
17KB, 235x192px
>>17046880
He didn't even mention any flavor tho
>>
>>17034635
This dude seems strangely angry for someone just trying to...gather info on other people's opinions on mind control. BUT THATS NONE OF MY BUSINESS RIGHT
>>
>>17035423
Yes it does
>>
>>17035716
Perhaps you should investigate before saying dumb shit
>>
>>17038998
>>17034586

loooolno, my friend. no.

what you are referring to is long-term storage, yes, if you were to take your LSD and place it into a glass of water or even into a place where there may be excessive moisture, leave it there, coming back to it at a later time, it would indeed have begun to degrade(in that it would not be as potent as your original dosage, because there would be less of it) much like how small amounts of moisture degrade really any pharmaceuticals and, well, many many many other things.

now, if you instead take your properly stored LSD and put it into a glass of water and a person then drinks the water immediately, you're golden.

it's very much the same thing as when you take blotters or the like, and you are told to avoid handling the doses as much as possible, and how tweezers or scissors or whatever are usually then used to place the dosage into your mouth(or wherever).

also, yes, LSD is completely odorless tasteless. however, for proper dosing and storage, some people will store it in alcohol, which obviously has a flavor, however, it's been many many years since I've seen this happen in my area.

with that said, have you not noticed that even houses close to one another can have different tasting water? moms house tastes like downright bleach, yuck!
>>
>>17035091
http://sentimentalcorp.org/eyes_of_randy_prozac/
>>
>>17034586
>>17034529

erm, okay, all of this talk about "blinking lights" and "weird games" is not convincing. I know there's nothing you MK ultra brainwash folks hate more than actual facts, but here goes:

The blinking light is a common medical test to look for seizure activity. Yes, it does sometimes induce a relaxing altered state of consciousness, just as in some people(myself included) it induces muscle twitching, loss of balance and panic attacks.

The "weird games" sound like what child psychologists and psychiatrists may use to either diagnose trauma-related issues, or help treat trauma-related issues without inducing the fight/flight response/fearful & reactive state. It's common sense that it's completely possibly your parents or teachers or even doctor(s) may have a very good reason for having you undergo such tests.

I highly, highly doubt any of you have been "mk ultra'd", however, we all do undergo brainwashing of sorts, if you'd like to call it that. We are all manipulated ala Edward Bernays and the like(if you haven't seen century of self the documentary, do yourself a favor and go watch it right now), it's just done on a much, much larger scale. You see, *you* as an individual are nothing, really, but as a part of a group, a portion of a "whole" ... well, that's where the benefit is. Your day to day may be important to you but to those in power, those at the top? why?

even that dude who was the first "psychiatrist" to "study" the first case of satanic ritual abuse has come out and said it's all BS, false memories. Much of this was supposedly related and is used interchangeably so what does that say about these MK ultra theories?
>>
>>17047454

Yes, yes he did in the prior comment to the one this person is now commenting on(the roleplay 6/10 post). He says he was given "funny tasting water" and then when asked to elaborate, mentions "what (I) believe to be LSD tainted water".
>>
Go to bed Ari
>>
>>17047503

You seem weirdly dismissive of people who are contributing to this thread simply because you do not share the same opinion but hey THAT'S NONE OF MY BUSSINES RITE

If you actually read his posts, you'd see why. Seems fair enough to me, I would likely feel similarly.
>>
>>17047673

nope. although ftr see >>17047791
Thread posts: 133
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.