[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Other Side of Midnight (12/1/2015)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 120
Thread images: 13

File: HOAGIE-TREK.jpg (232KB, 568x712px) Image search: [Google]
HOAGIE-TREK.jpg
232KB, 568x712px
The Other Side of Midnight Hosted by Richard C. Hoagie.

Website for the show: http://othersideofmidnight.com/

Streaming Links (feel free to provide more links in the thread):

http://live.darkmatterdigitalnetwork.com/darkmatter.mp3

http://live.darkmatterdigitalnetwork.com/darkmatter.aac

Popup Player: http://player.streamguys.com/dmr/sgplayer/player.php

Tuesday, Dec 1st, 2015 12AM-2AM PST/3AM-5AM EST

Guest: Dr. Richard B. Spence is a Professor of History at the University of Idaho. His special interests include modern Russian, military, espionage and occult history and the history of anti-Semitism. One of his most popular courses deals with the role of conspiracies and secret societies in history.

Phone: (505) 796-8802
>>
>>17033903
Repeat.

Polite sage.
>>
File: Hoagie-0v4.jpg (80KB, 447x537px) Image search: [Google]
Hoagie-0v4.jpg
80KB, 447x537px
here's hoping it's not a replay -_-
>>
>>17033903
Does anyone know where Hoagie's opening and closing music comes from? I assume it's from some old sci fi movie.
>>
Hoagie's theme song needs to fuck a whale and die
>>
Ha-ha holy shit! It is a replay!
>>
File: PIA20130-c1-orig.jpg (513KB, 1484x1060px) Image search: [Google]
PIA20130-c1-orig.jpg
513KB, 1484x1060px
>>
>>17033933
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SaZdjQFUyjY
>>
>>17033935
I think it's pretty groovy.
>>
I wonder what Hoagie is doing right now. Is he throwing a tantrum about whatever stupid shit he gets upset about? Is he on a bender? Is he cooking meth?

We need to know, Dick. We need to know.
>>
>giant flying city
ok
>>
Nope, this is new
>>
this is live, wake up it's time to hate on him
>>
File: image.jpg (28KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28KB, 480x360px
>>17033972
Glorious
>>
>>17033966
Bellgab tricked us.
>>
File: 1.jpg (58KB, 447x537px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
58KB, 447x537px
>>
>>17033979
never trust bellgab
>>
this was a great guest last time too
>>
>>17033983
Never trust Hoagland. He repackaged the Tim Russ interview as new and lied.
>>
>>17033992
oh gee, i didn't know. no one ever brings that up
>>
>>17034000
He flat out openly lied on air presenting as new when it wasn't and then tried to defend it the next night by claiming that it was an experiment in labels. Most fucked up thing I've heard in a while.
>>
File: 2.jpg (59KB, 447x537px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
59KB, 447x537px
I'm marking C2C because he said "that other show"
>>
>>17034003
the horror. i'll never trust anyone in late night talk again.
>>
This is the guest that is a raging anti semite. An /x/ caller got him to admit that the jews were responsible for all of the evil in the world. This was followed by another caller that got in a "/pol/ is always right".

Remember that " international bankers" is code.

Amanda is offended by this guest.
>>
>>17034005
I just lost power. Any updates?
>>
>>17034026
when did a woman's opinion start to matter ?
>>
>>17034043
he's a lying faggot. just ignore him.
>>
Hoagland is just thinking about how Cloud City wound up crashing
>>
>>17034026
And then Richard repeated "/pol/ is always right." We need to get a copy of that and make a vocaroo
>>
Hoagie becoming a target of Muslim radicals
>>
>>17034066
>>
oh great here comes the name dropping
>>
unfortunately the Kardashians got out
>>
>>17034102
We needed Robert Kardashian to help free OJ.
>>
Hoagland is fucking nuts. He's going to break down live on air one day. Keith had better do Something fast
>>
>>17034128
BellGab pls, no one here buys into your feeble attacks on Hoagie.
>>
>>17034137
no offence, anon, but we need to just stop responding to these posts. they're easy to spot, they go by the same script every night. just ignore them.
>>
>>17034128
It's totally going to happen. The man is an unstable megalomaniac.
>>
>>17034153
So? He's entertaining as shit.
>>
>>17034153
It didn't have to be like this though. He had a really talented producer but he had to abuse him.
>>
>>17034162
The producer was shit.

Hoagie is the talent. He's doing just fine without that whiny little prick.
>>
>>17034161
Yeah, he's good these days in a dancing monkey sort of way, but one internet meme forms up against him and stick a fork in him, he's done.
>>
>>17034162
All Hoagland had to do was be a human and not fuck his opportunity up. He failed spectacularly.
>>
Wait, it's new? Shit, I turned it off because I thought it was a rerun.
>>
>>17034168
Again, I'm failing to see your point. It's Dick Hoagie, not Anderson Cooper or some shit. Who cares? We're enjoying the cascade of mental illness while we can. It's /x/. We're not picky about that sort of thing.
>>
>>17034176
Dancing monkeys are fun, I agree, that's why I'm still listening too. But the bottom line is that the man could have done so much more with this, but he just HAD to act like a complete jackass, i.e. Richard Hoagland and he fucking blew it. I don't see him lasting more than 2-3 months. And it's his own fault.
>>
>>17034184
You want to do something useful? Go find Psychic Treadmill Repairman. I miss that crazy son of a bitch.
>>
>>17034184
you're just repeating the same shit over and over. no one cares.
>>
>>17034188
I agree with you, he was funny. Great commercials.
>>
>>17034192
Yeah, I am, it just never sunk in here and everyone keeps attacking Bellgab and whatever when RCH is the real ass in this.
>>
Did the show stop playing for anyone else?

HOAGIE DOWN!
>>
>>17034198
bellgab will remain the butt of jokes for various reasons. get over it.
>>
>>17034198
/x/ hates Bellgab because Bellgab sucks. It has nothing to do with RCH.
>>
Maddox was shit talking hoagie on his podcast from today
>>
File: JAIL CONFIRMED.png (41KB, 1378x210px) Image search: [Google]
JAIL CONFIRMED.png
41KB, 1378x210px
>>17034205
what'd he say?
>>
>>17034198
Why don't you go back to Ballgrab and stay there, asshole.
>>
>>17034200
There's no reason, you guys just formed up a meme and fell for it. Yeah, that happens on Bellgab too, but here it was ... well ... ridiculously devoid of the actual reality of what happened. People still bring up Ross here, for god's sake. No, Hoagland is an asshole on many, many, many fronts.
>>
>>17034205
Literally who?
>>
>>17034211
WE KNOW THAT DICK IS A FUCKING ASSHOLE JESUS CHRIST

THIS IS 4CHAN WE CAN RECOGNIZE OUR OWN
>>
>>17034211
you're not getting the message. this is 4chan. we get our teeth in something, we don't let it go until WE get tired of it. faggots like you bringing it up only makes it funnier because you're butthurt about it. you're just dragging out the bellgab hate. you are very possibly the only person taking this shit seriously in this thread. you obviously don't get the culture here, so fuck off
>>
>>17034211
I'm not as much as of an RCH ass kisser as most people, but if you think anything is ok about that shitty forum, you're the kind of person who belongs there
>>
>>17034215
Haven't acted like it. I don't want to broadly tar everyone with the same brush, there are tons of people here that can think really well. But, there are a few that can't and buy into memes regarding RCH that aren't accurate. The guy is a dick and deserves whatever comes and that has nothing to do with Bellgab.
>>
>>17034209
nothing we dont, i guess, just he said he went to one of Dr Hoagland's talks and he's bat shit and that's when he stopped believing in conspiracies

>>17034212
a web 1.0 guy doing a show with dick masterson
>>
>>17034220
Yeah, that's called poorly thought through emotive action. Change it, it won't serve you well in life.
>>
Could you all at least just stop listening to Hoaxland? Please? Then Keith will decide he's no longer worth it and we get finally get a good show in that spot.
>>
>>17034230
you really are a dense motherfucker
>>
>>17034225
Oh my god. Look, if you want to hunt RCH down and have whatever buttsexes/revenge, fine. Do whatever you want. Why do you keep bringing it up here? We're not an outlet for your obsession/erotic RCH fanfiction. Leave.
>>
who the fuck cares about bellgab, alot of you faggots bring that shit site up every damn night
>>
>>17034223
What's wrong with it? It's just an internet forum with diverse people posting.
>>
>>17034232
Nigga, we already saw the email from Keith, Hoagie is the 2nd most listened to show on DMR and you niggas couldn't even run your own show for a month without your shitty host breaking down and quitting because the show was so goddamn terrible.
>>
>>17034235
Why? Let's get specific. Defend you position.
>>
>>17034248
You don't even know what you're talking about, little boy.
>>
>>17034245
We would not be here if you weren't wrong.
>>
>>17034251
i don't have a position. i've just been telling you how shit works and why these arguments are futile. that's how dense you are, you can't understand this, you think i'm trying to have a debate.
>>
>>17033935
And the last speaker spoke up and said
>>
>>17034253
Such unnecessary condescension. You really are a butthurt faggot, aren't you? Some old guy, probably in your 60s, desperately clinging on to your hate-boner for Hoagland because it's all you have left to live for. You really should just do yourself a favor and kill yourself already. No one will miss you.
>>
>>17034259
Well, there's reason and thinking and memes and emotion. Yeah, if you're telling me that some people here are emotive morons, then I agree, I can do nothing. But that's not why I'm here. I'm just here to troll anti-Bellgab morons. You guys have put on one hell of a bad show regarding Hoagland and someone needs to step in and smack you around. Do you disagree?
>>
>>17034225
what memes are you even talking about? I have been trying to follow up and atleast get to the sources of most the hearsay about RCH and find that surprisingly they are true. but strangely even the people who I thought slander him find his research compelling anyway
>>
>>17034271
Jesus Christ. Now we're just going to listen to this show just to piss you off. I hope it stays on forever, too. Fuck you, Bellgab.
>>
>>17034271
you know, i just honestly can't believe you care at all. that's what it comes down to. shits jokes. and you aren't smacking anyone around, that's ridiculous. you're just wasting your time. have fun, i guess.
>>
File: gates.png (418KB, 625x432px) Image search: [Google]
gates.png
418KB, 625x432px
>>17034271
>You guys have put on one hell of a bad show regarding Hoagland
Wow I guess we better behave ourselves, there are people watching! Important people!
>>
Hoaxland won't even be on in two months. He is slowly self destructing each night and you stupid kids can't even tell. You just like him because you think he's edgy when he's really just an egomaniacal asshole.
>>
>>17034274
I'm here now and interested in manipulating message board psychology. All that's needed to turn the weak-minded against Hoagland is the right meme. *Jedi hand sweep* These are not the droids you are looking for.
>>
>>17034282
Have you even been reading this thread? Exactly zero people take him seriously. He's just a big ball of nutjob. He's the hero /x/ both needs and deserves.
>>
>>17034285
goddamn, you've hit maximum autism. such devlish machinations from the master manipulator
>>
>>17034291
It's not that hard, group think is a pretty easy thing to manipulate on a message board. I probably won't have to bother too much, in three months Hoagland will probably be calling you all trolling assholes for calling in and the group think will go against him, but I'm here to shit in the swimming pool early. The guy really is an asshole that deserves what he gets.
>>
Thing is, bellgab is dying. None of the original people who used to post all the time post anymore, because all the new people that showed up when art came back this most recent time turned out to be insane Reddit rejects and fucking shutins with no social skills. I've been at bellgab since 2012, it used to be a fun place, but like any "fan" forum, that gets too much spotlight shined on it, it grew a giant fucking ego and has been killing itself from the inside. People have been constantly fighting, bitching, and complaining about every aspect of Art's return, rather than just enjoying a good thing. And hoagie, well most everyone hated him before the show and they only gave him a pass when he was doing entertaining shows, if he starts doing good shows again, they will come around.
>>
>>17034295
you're making me sad, my man. i hope you're a trolling anon.
>>
>>17034299
bellgab was the same during dark matter, only reason it was diff then now is since the show didn't last more then 6 weeks
>>
>>17034305
Wasn't the same during dark matter, none of the people who posted during dark matter are posting regularly now. It's all new fegs with major butthurt
>>
>>17034282
Art will retire again before Hoagland goes off the air. Screencap this post for posterity. History will prove me right.
>>
My favorite bellgab moment is when they all freaked the fuck out for no reason when George Noory changed his avatar to a picture of a Koala.
>>
When bellgab does die, MV will have to find a new shoebox to stand on to feed his massive ego.
>>
>>17034299
I agree. Bellgab is not what it used to be for sure. Taken over by anti-Art Bell trolls.

Hoagie, I don't think he can do good shows at this point. His ego is such that he has to attack people with any scientific credentials as a rule or dominate those that don't have any even though he has no degrees. He needs handlers that can hold him back, and that's not Scott who is just a yes man.
>>
>>17034310
Then why are you bringing the major butthurt here? It's five in the fucking morning. Do you honestly have nothing better to do?
>>
>>17034310
the only butt hurt i see is old fag brits bitching of the good old days of bellgab
>>
>>17034313
You must've been lurking for a long time to have seen that.
>>
>>17034301
I'm not, just telling the truth.
>>
>>17034316
I got no butthurt, it's hilarious. And it's 5 where you are not where I am, so why are you bitching?
>>
>>17034320
well, then, enjoy your little crusade against an obscure late night internet radio host. you poor thing.
>>
>>17034313
That's not accurate. They freaked out when George Noory changed his avatar to a crown. As if he was sending some kind of message to Art that he was the king of radio. He isn't.
>>
Show is over. I'm going to go and smoke some crack cocaine now
>>
>>17034334
For all the Ross hate that gets thrown around here, no one knows that he got George Noory to ask for people to pray for his sick cat Goatse on air on coast to coast. That, was a great bellgab moment.
>>
>>17034341
Noory never did that. Ross begged and begged but Noory was never rused.
>>
>>17034341
Pray for goatsie! Classic.
>>
File: 30929245862982.jpg (11KB, 273x184px) Image search: [Google]
30929245862982.jpg
11KB, 273x184px
the samefagging here is reaching /pol/ levels

am I the only one who was actually interested in his discussion tonight
>inb4 "yes duurrr"
>>
>>17034346
I have a copy of it, from the episode he did it on. He did do it. Pretty sure someone also put it on a Noory soundboard.
>>
>>17034348
No one here actually listens to Hoaxland. It's just a meme.
>>
>>17034346
That's crap. "Pray for Goatsie!". George totally fell for it. Check the Bellgab "George Noory Sucks" threads from 2013 and pull up the show on the C2C website. It's all there.
>>
>>17034350
>I have a copy of it, from the episode he did it on

Cool. I'd love to hear it. Please post it. Thanks.
>>
>>17034358
Google George Noory Goatse
It's the first fucking result on the coast to coast website for what show Goatse was on the prayer list.
>>
File: Capture.png (21KB, 680x261px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
21KB, 680x261px
>>17034363
>Google George Noory Goatse
>It's the first fucking result on the coast to coast website for what show Goatse was on the prayer list.

http://www.coasttocoastam.com/article/the-prayer-list

>March 17, 2009
>People send emails to George Noory for someone they care about to be put on the weekly prayer list. And on Fridays, members of the C2C mass audience pray, at their own moment, concentrating on the list that George keeps personally. "It seems to work...faith, I guess," George explained.

>We recently received this letter from Phyllis in St. Petersburg, Florida:

>"I asked a friend about Sandi S., a lady whom I put on the healing list last week. She is under hospice care. Sandi's daughter will have to live with my friend after her mother passes away. My friend Bill informed me that Sandi was doing much better. I just smiled and said, 'How wonderful.'"
>>
I remember listening to Coast years and years ago and thinking "oh boy here we go" everytime Hoagland was introduced. hurr nibiru didnt appear in 2012 cus its a metaphysical planet in the collective mind of the sixth dimension
>>
>>17034370
http://fuckyeahgoatse.tumblr.com/post/58325740782/pranking-coast-to-coast-am
>>
>>17034375
Some random anonymous blogpost is not evidence. You said that you had a copy. Post it.
>>
>>17034370
Some one fucking posted about it on tumblr of all places http://numberate.tumblr.com/post/58276091056/c2cprank1
>>
>>17034384
Will post it tomorrow
>>
>>17034384
People were posting LIVE in the George Noory sucks thread when he said it on air, go read the thread. It's all there
>>
>>17034393
You said you had a copy.Post it. I'll believe my own ears and not bellgab. They lie a lot.

The goddamn Noory thread is over 2300 pages long. I'm not sifting through all that horse shit looking for a two or three year old post. Direct link please.
>>
>>17034400
stop being lazy you cunt
Thread posts: 120
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.